- 8-days / 32-hours Live Online Training and Certification Course producing competent Python Financial Analysts
- Delivered by Senior Industry Professionals having extensive experience as a practitioner and trainer of Financial Analytics. These practitioners are also empanelled as domain experts with Henry Harvin Education
- Distinguish your profile with global credential of ‘Certified Python Financial Analyst’ and showcase yourself as certified financial analytics professional by using the hallmark of CPFA next to your name
- Get 24x7 access to Henry Harvin’s high-tech LMS platform (App / Mobile App Based) with abundant content on Financial Analytics (ppt, pdf, videos, articles, important links, data etc)
- Gain hands-on experience of Financial analytics with industry-standard tool & techniques applicable in real situations
- Practice real-life case studies, strategies, and examples through above tools and techniques in-session activities, videos and presentation slides (ppts.)
- Get 100% Placement and Internship Support exclusively entitled for CPFA Professionals
Provide orientation to:
- Explore, Analyse & Solve Financial Problems using Analytics Tools like Python & Advanced Excel.
- Understand 'What' & 'How' aspects of Financial Data Collection
- Get insights from Industry Best Practices for Financial Measurement & Analysis
- Communicate Financial Objectives in a focused manner with data analysts & help evaluate results of data analysis better
- Develop Goal-Oriented Financial Strategies
- Gain Full View of Customers across Different Channels by Accessing+Integrating+Analysing Customer Data through Multiple Sources & Engage Customers in Real-Time
- Understand the Affinity of Product by Analyzing Transactional data
- Understand Analytics-Based- Financial to drive ROI for your Financial Campaigns
- Take Actionable Data-Driven Decisions to increase market share
- Ultimately, identify what is working and what is not working for your Financial Campaigns
1. Economical program for fast learning of practically used concepts in Financial analytics
2. Tool-based demonstration of the application of analytics to the Financial data
3. Brings multiple practical case-based examples, scenarios and exercises directly from industry practitioners themselves
About the Trainer:
Certified Python Financial Analyst Course is delivered by Empanelled Domain Experts of Henry Harvin Education.
These Industry Professionals have extensive experience as practitioners and trainers of Financial analytics.