Cancellation & Refunds: Classroom Training
Henry Harvin, reserves the right to postpone/cancel an event, or change the location of an event because of insufficient enrollments, instructor illness or force majeure events (like floods, earthquakes, political instability, etc)
In case Henry Harvin cancels an event, 100% of course fees will be refunded to the delegate if the refund raise request is within 10 days of purchase of course. However travel, logistics or any personal expense incurred by learners/participants will not be refunded.
In case Henry Harvin cancels/postpones an event, the participants who are ahead of 10 days of purchase, of course, will be rescheduled to any upcoming classroom batch without any extra charges and In case they don’t prefer classroom training they will be rescheduled to the upcoming live virtual class.
If a cancellation is done by a delegate 10 business days (or more) prior to the event, 10% of the total paid fee will be deducted and the remaining amount will be refunded to the delegate.
If a cancellation is done by a delegate within 10 business days (or less) of the event, no refunds will be made.
No refunds or credits will be available for participants who fail to attend both days of the course.
Refund on discounted or subsidized course fees is not applicable. The only option is to change the course.
Refund on batch rescheduled by the participant is not applicable.
Refund request can be initiated by:
- Send a refund request email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contents of the email should include payment proof, course details and reason for refund.
Refunds: Duplicate payment
- Refund of the duplicate payment made by the delegate will be processed via the same source (original method of payment) in 10 working days post intimation by the customer.
- Henry Harvin reserves the right to revise the terms & conditions of this policy without any prior notice.
- Note: All refunds will be processed within 10 working days after the refund request is approved by Henry Harvin.