Why Henry Harvin® Six Sigma Black Belt Certification Course is Ranked Top3 in India ?
1. Gain Experience of 12-Projects: Get the experience of 12 Projects over a span of 1 Year post formal training
2. Seasoned Industry Experts: Henry Harvin® trainers are seasoned industry experts and not mere consultants
3. Sunday Classes: Convenient days. timings and location.
4. 24x7 LMS access: Lifetime access to courseware, data, case studies, articles, books, videos, examples etc
5. CSSEBB Certification: Showcase expertise by using the Hallmark of CSSEBB next to your name
6. Job Support: Exclusive job support to CSSE alumni of Henry Harvin Management Academy.
7. Free Brushup Sessions: Post-training we have monthly brushup sessions to help practice, implement & resolve doubts
About Six Sigma Black Belt Training
- Duration/Mode: 6-days/48-hours Classroom Training Session. Based on this training, the examination is conducted basis which certificate is awarded. Post that, 12-months/24-hours Project Experience Sessions with the focus on implementation-related challenges and adding projects to portfolio
- Certification: Distinguish your profile with the global credential of 'Certified Six Sigma Executive' and showcase expertise by using the Hallmark of CSSE next to your name. For Example: Mr.Rahul Bansal (CSSE)
- Trainer Profile: Delivered by Seasoned Industry Experts with specialization in Lean and Six Sigma. These talented practitioners bring valuable experience and demonstrated success across diverse domains & industries. These practitioners are also Empanelled as subject matter experts with Henry Harvin Management Academy
- Curriculum: This course is carefully designed by domain experts into 8 focused modules with an aim to equip participants with the knowledge of various techniques and tools (statistical & non-statistical) from the industry point of view to make decisions based on data and facts:
- 1-Year Membership of Henry Harvin® Management Academy: To know more about the benefits of Membership Programme, email at email@example.com
After Bangalore & Delhi, Now in Mumbai!