- 4-days / 32-hours Online Training and Certification Course producing competent Marketing Analytics Practitioners
- Delivered by Senior Industry Professionals having extensive experience as practitioner and trainer of Marketing Analytics. These practitioners are also empanelled as domain experts with Henry Harvin Education
- Distinguish your profile with global credential of ‘Certified Marketing Analytics Practitioner’ and showcase yourself as a certified marketing analytics professional by using the hallmark of CMAP next to your name
- Get 24x7 access to Henry Harvin’s high-tech LMS platform (App / Mobile App Based) with abundant content on Marketing Analytics (ppt, pdf, videos, articles, important links, data etc)
- Gain hands-on experience of marketing analytics with industry standard tool & techniques applicable in real situations
- Practice real-life case studies, strategies and examples through above tools and techniques in session activities, videos and presentation slides (ppts.)
- Get 100% Placement and Internship Support exclusively entitled for CMAP Professionals
Provide orientation to:
- Explore, Analyse & Solve Marketing Problems using Analytics Tools like R & Advanced Excel.
- Understand 'What' & 'How' aspects of Data Collection
- Get insights from Industry Best Practices for Marketing Measurement & Analysis
- Communicate Marketing Objectives in a focused manner with data analysts & help evaluate results of data analysis better
- Develop Goal Oriented Marketing Strategies
- Gain Full View of Customers across Different Channels by Accessing+Integrating+Analysing Customer Data through Multiple Sources & Engage Customers in Real Time
- Understand Affinity of Product by Analyzing Transactional data
- Understand Analytics-Based- Marketing to drive ROI for your Marketing Campaigns
- Take Actionable Data Driven Decisions to increase market share
- Ultimately, identify what is working and what is not working for your Marketing Campaigns
1. Economical program for fast learning of practically used concepts in marketing analytics
2. Tool-based demonstration of the application of analytics to the marketing data
3. Brings multiple practical case-based examples, scenarios and exercises directly from industry practitioners themselves
Certified Marketing Analytics Practitioner Course is delivered by Empanelled Domain Experts of Henry Harvin Education.
These Industry Professionals have extensive experience as practitioners and trainers of marketing analytics.