Table of Contents
Marketing Analytics is the data that emphasize the value of Marketing success for Marketers. Marketing Analytics is a study of the complete journey of a marketer in meeting his objectives through high ROI, and ROI parameters could be anything Revenue, Customer engagement.
We have listed the best free marketing online courses available for you to learn and grow in the era of analytics.
All businesses have a large amount of data at their fingertips that can provide information to design a marketing strategy that will attract and engage customers and ensure customer satisfaction.
The solution, however, lies in how marketers congregate, scrutinize, and make use of that data to attain the most wanted outcomes. Business analytics Course are the vehicle that enables marketers to increase actionable insights that oblige outcome.
Let’s watch this video to know how does best marketing analytics programs help multiply the effectiveness of marketing programs.
Best Marketing Analytics Certification is required to study engagement activities and to plan Marketing Strategies further.
Are you interested in exploring your knowledge of Market Analytics?
Go on and read this blog on why you should go for one of the marketing analytics courses here.
Its time to explore some of the best free online Marketing Analytics courses:
1. Henry Harvin Education – Best Free Marketing Analytics Course
Henry Harvin Contact No : +91 9891953953 | Chat on Whatsapp with Henry Harvin
Marketing analytics is the managing and executing metrics data to ascertain the ROI of marketing endeavors like a call to action, blog posts, channel performance, etc.
Henry Harvin’s best marketing analytics programs is an engrossed 32-hour veteran-led training and certification program.
The online Best Marketing analytics certification course from Henry Harvin helps you to explore, scrutinize and decipher marketing problems. It uses preeminent analytics tools like R & Advanced Excel.
Henry Harvin assists with the hands-on training on best marketing analytics programs Henry Harvin believes in learning by doing that can accelerate your performance.
It provides live projects and internship opportunities to expedite your practical skills. You can solve critical problems of marketing analytics with mentors.
It provides brushup sessions and career services for your career development. Our trainers help you to visualize python with market analytics.
It also provides updated study materials and recorded videos to learners. Experts mould you from naive to expert for your better future.
Henry Harvin gives you the perfect platform to rise in Marketing Analytics Certification fee Henry Harvin makes you comprehend the marketing pattern to make marketing decisions. You can explore different segments of best marketing analytics programs fee with Henry Harvin. Marketing analytics can be beneficial for both marketers and consumers.
The trainers elucidate extensive and intricate concepts of marketing analytics. Earn a CPMA certification from Henry Harvin and open the way abroad.
You will get many job opportunities after completing your Best Marketing Analytics Certification. You add value to your portfolios after accomplishing marketing analytics.
Marketing analytics is trending nowadays. Some are interested in the Best marketing analytics certification free that can plump for Henry Harvin. Henry Harvin ensures a hundred percent success and gives a radical approach to marketing analytics.
Henry Harvin’s marketing analytics courses fee will prop up to reach the epitome of marketing tactics. Move forward to grab the opportunity and embark on your career with Henry Harvin.
Henry Harvin Marketing Analytics Course fees :
Cities where Henry Harvin courses are provided:
Other Henry Harvin Courses:
- Tableau Certification Course
- Power BI Course
- Business Analytics Course
- Data Science Course
- Financial Analytics Course
Also check this video:
Check Henry Harvin Student Reviews :
Mr Pranav is very calm and compose trainer and carry a good amount of experience and knowledge. He tries to explain the concept in every possible way to make the audience grasp and understand the concept. Looking forward for more learning with same enthusiasm through out the course.
This is my first training program in Henry Harvins and my experience till now has been great. My trainer Amrish Sharma explains the concept with utmost clarity and live examples. He Clarifies every student’s quire and makes the concept understandable. Thank you
Regarding my trainer Pranav Baraskar, I found his classes very knowledge oriented and very friendly for doubt clearing and interaction. i enjoyed learning from him since he has wealth of knowledge and patient to teach and enrich a student.
2. Knowledge Exchange – Best Free Marketing Analytics Courses
Contact No: +44 203 697 5804
A brief overview of data analytics. You will get a high-level informative course on how data analytics is Accomplished.
This rapid information exchange introduces individuals to the world of data analytics. Within this succinct narrative, you will acquire a high-level understanding of the term data analytics, or data analysis, and how it is applied within the working environment.
The course owner supports his definition of data analytics with a scenario that demonstrates how data analytics is executed and implemented.
This is a quick informational exchange envisioned to assist individuals with limited-to-starter experience with data analytics.
Course Duration: 36 Minutes
Website link : https://www.knowledge-exchange.info/
3. Digital Analytics for Marketing Professionals: Marketing Analytics in Practice (Coursera)
Created by: The University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
Delivered by: Coursera
Taught by: Kevin Hartman
Course Overview: This course builds on the curiosity in the Marketing Analytics free Courses domain and puts information based on the foundations of marketing analytics certification free and focuses on practical application by translating the use of data in marketing and helping you realize the power of visualizing data with intelligent use of numbers found in the digital space.
Course Duration: Approx. 4 Weeks
Website link : https://in.coursera.org/
4. Marketing Analytics (Coursera) – Best Free Marketing Analytics Courses in 2023
Created by: University of Virginia
Delivered by: Coursera
Taught by: Rajkumar Venkatesan
Course Overview: Organizations bigger and smaller are flooded with data about consumer choices.
Knowing how to interpret data is the biggest challenge and marketers, in particular, are expected to make informed decisions using the best marketing analytics programs effectively.
This course gives you the tools to measure brand and customer assets, perform regression analysis, and design experiments as a way to evaluate and optimize marketing campaigns in an efficient manner.
Course Duration: Approx. 5 Weeks
Website link : https://in.coursera.org/
5. Foundations of marketing analytics – Best Free Marketing Analytics Courses
Created by: ESSEC Business School
Delivered by: Coursera
Taught by: Arnaud De Bruyn
Course Overview: This course is exciting, Informative, and rewarding if you already have contextual know-how in statistics, can use R or another programming language, and are familiar with databases and data analysis techniques such as regression, classification, and clustering.
However, it contains a number of recitals and R Studio tutorials that will amalgamate your competencies, enable you to play more freely with data, and explore new features and statistical functions in R.
Course Duration: Approx. 5 Weeks
6. Marketing Analytics (edX) – Best marketing Analytics course in 2023
Created by: Columbia University, ColumbiaX
Delivered by: EdX
Taught by: Asim Ansari and Kamel Jedidi
Course Outline: Progress quantitative models that leverage business data to predict sales and support important marketing decisions.
Marketers want to understand and forecast how customers purchase products and services and how they respond to marketing initiatives. Learn how analytics help businesses and corporate houses how to drive marketing campaigns to maximize their effectiveness and optimize return on investment (ROI) in a more methodical way.
Course Duration:4 Weeks
Website link : https://www.edx.org/
7. Marketing Analytics – Best marketing analytics course
Learn the best approaches and practices for marketing measurement, including how to use metrics to measure success.
Course Overview: Analytics-based marketing is progressively important in determining a company’s expenditure and ROI.
Many entry-level positions in marketing now require some basic level of knowledge on data management and tools in this rapidly growing world.
What you’ll learn?
- How to ascertain market trends?
- How to forecast future conditions?
- An understanding of metrics used to measure marketing success.
Course Duration: Approximately 4 Weeks
8. Marketing Analytic – Best Free Marketing Analytics Courses
Learn how to quantity, manage, and analyze customer data to make effective marketing decisions and plans for future.
Course Overview: Learn how to measure critical managerial problems, develop relevant hypotheses, analyze data, and, most prominently, draw implications to create convincing narratives that yield actionable results.
Course Duration: 6 Weeks
9. Marketing Research and Analysis – Best Marketing Analytics Course
In this course, the importance has been laid on the practical side of research and data analysis. It is planned to give a step-by-step approach for researchers who are involved in data analysis for their thesis and publication work.
Course Overview: This course would answer the researcher’s questions and help them improve in their respective fields of data research.
It uses research tools like univariate tests, deep analysis of various regression analysis techniques, factor and cluster analysis, discriminant analysis, and Search engine marketing in detail, along with non-parametric techniques also.
SPSS and AMOS software has been used and explained for data analysis. Most importantly interacting with the data and finally writing for data research work have been explained via techniques.
Course duration: 12 weeks
10. Marketing Analytics: Know your customers (Coursera)
In this course, you will study Analyzing the perception of customer value and its importance to an organization.
– Discover the types of customer data that are collected, both by traditional and digital methods.
Course Overview: The course is about detailed enunciation of Marketing Analytics free Course, the core component of this course, is instrumental in serving your customers well.
Through structured learning activities (video lectures, quizzes, discussion prompts, industry interviews, and written assessments) this course will teach you what to quantity – and how – in order to maximize customer value.
Speedy advancements in technology mean more powerful data and analytics can inform marketing judgments.
Course Duration: 6 Weeks
There are many short-term online best marketing analytics programs. In this blog, we have listed down ten best-handpicked courses which will give precise know-how of Marketing Analytics.
Let’s Study the basics of Marketing Analytics before exploring the courses mentioned.
Definition of Marketing Analytics:
Best Marketing Analytics Certification involves the technologies and processes of senior Marketing Staff, and marketers use to appraise the effectiveness their efforts bring into the picture.
As such, various matrics are used in Best Marketing Analytics Certification to quantify the performance of marketing initiatives.
Successful Marketing Analytics free Course gathers data from all possible sources and channels and collates it into a single data.
Marketing teams then use the analytics to determine how their marketing initiatives are performing and to recognize opportunities for continual improvement.
It is complicated to decide on the usefulness and return on investment (ROI) of your marketing campaigns without marketing analytics.
It’s worth mentioning that metrics play a significant role in marketing analytics, but marketing metrics and Marketing Analytics Couse free are two different things.
Metrics presents the data points, while
best Marketing Analytics Certification put the data in perspective and show how your marketing efforts transform into revenue.
Udacity offers the best marketing analytics courses with expert guidance in the marketing and data analysis fields. Moreover, the teaching team comprises diverse data scientists, software developers, marketing executives, and digital marketers. Brad Batesole, Josh Bernhard, Dana Sheahen, Mat Leonard, and Anke Audenaert are among the instructors. The Marketing Analytics course is free.
- You will participate in real-world projects that teach you the most in-demand industry skills today.
- Learn marketing analytics to produce concise, accurate analytical reports by analyzing business KPIs.
- Gain knowledge in Google Analytics to guide your company’s exponential expansion.
- Learn how to collect, organize, and generate useful information from data while acquiring the ability to use spreadsheets.
12. Marketing Analytics by Virginia University
Contact No : +1 434-924-0311
Managing your marketing data can help you avoid deviations that are occurring or may occur in the future. This free marketing analytics certification provides students with a deeper understanding of consumer data, which will increase their sales and aid them in making sensible business and marketing decisions in the future.
Rajkumar Venkatesan teaches the best marketing analytics courses on Coursera from the Darden School of Business at the University of Virginia.
- Learn to describe a brand’s structure, value, personality, and the relationship between brand value and marketing initiatives.
- Determine your customer’s lifetime value and retention and conversion strategies.
- Learn to conduct practical experiments to determine the optimal outcome for every decision.
- Discover several brands and customer measurement tools.
- This best marketing analytics courses with certification features a flexible learning schedule and deadlines, quizzes, and several real-world business examples.
13. Marketing Analytics Certification by Berkeley – the University of California
Among the best marketing analytics courses, it will teach you the abilities necessary to make marketing decisions with immediate outcomes. The course focuses on enhancing your marketing analytical skills and knowledge by following standard industry practices to prepare you for an entry-level marketing analyst role.
Stephan Sorger, an award-winning author of marketing and business textbooks, is the top online marketing analytics course creator. Here are also the best marketing analytics courses.
- Learn analytical ways to improve your firm’s return on investment (ROI).
- Conduct a thorough review of trends, pricing, promotion, and market segmentation.
- Learn to build comprehensive budget planning for several campaigns to boost the firm’s profitability.
- Learn diverse approaches and tools to help your business handle real-world problems and obstacles.
14. Marketing Analytics & Automation Online Courses on Udemy
Udemy offers the top free Marketing Analytics certification program and a wealth of post-course learning materials on its platform.
With Udemy’s best marketing analytics courses, you can access well-rounded, knowledgeable professors who will assist you through each stage of your educational journey. Instructors such as Daragh Walsh, Anil Batra, David Kim & Peter Sefton, David Tanaskovic, and many highly regarded authors provide courses on Udemy.
- Learn to answer the Google official analytics exam and pass it with flying colors.
- On Udemy, you may take courses on analyzing marketing analytics for both digital and traditional marketing.
- Define your consumer base, analyze their behavior, and make decisions based on facts.
- Learn how to construct a company’s forecast model from scratch.
- Create a sales funnel driven by client interest, giving several practical actions for enhancing your customer relationship.
15. Foundations of Marketing Analytics by Essec Business School
To be an expert, you must have a solid foundation of knowledge, and this free Marketing Analytics certification course is the best for you. It will help you build your foundation in this statistical background so that you may apply analytics knowledge and techniques to the study of your firm.
- Learn R, the efficient, platform-independent programming language for statistical data computing.
- Acquire a thorough understanding of Segmentation, including Hierarchical segmentation, selecting the appropriate number of segments and segmentation variables, and calculating the frequency, monetary value, and recency of customers.
- Learn how to determine the future value of your customers so you can create plans with them in mind.
Major Uses of Marketing Analytics:
Marketers cannot depend on perception alone to get their initiatives and campaigns right, especially given the inevitability of marketing for retaining customers and motivating revenue.
Marketing analytics help you to:
- Increase a full view of customers amongst various channels.
- Grow to be more practical and efficient.
- Personalize your marketing Plans and customer engagement methodologies.
- Tune social media strategies.
- Engage your customers to the full extent.
- Envisage success across the project.
Many Best Marketing Analytics Certification free listed in this article will help you get acquainted with the necessary knowledge regarding best marketing analytics courses.
Let’s study what Market Analytics is, Why it is so vital and How to achieve Organization Goals by analyzing Marketing Analytics data.
Marketing Analytics is a methodology to measure the effectiveness of Marketing Efforts put in. Source of information could be channels used for Campaigning, Strategies used, Markets covered, Customer engagement rates, Sales made, and many more.
Here, data used to study Best Marketing Analytics Certification fee are customer engagement rate and how much ROI made for invested revenue.
Marketing Analytics allows marketers to be well-organized, and competent, and minimize failed marketing budgets.
How is it carried out? Let’s study the details below.
As said, Marketing Analytics deals with gathering Marketing Information and doing further research on how why & what is gained at the end of any marketing campaign as this data is a stepping stone for new strategy making.
“What gets measured gets managed.”
~ Peter Drucker (Management Consultant and Author)
The above quote underlines the importance of Data so that if you have Properly organized data, Marketing Plans can be implemented with lots of hands-held data so that failure chances are minimized.
Few important marketing analytics tips to grow your business:
- Understand your target audience in a detailed manner so enough data can be collected
- Identify your competitors are investing their efforts by doing market research
- Measure the performance of your marketing campaigns & where they are lacking
- Monitor/Control current trends and predict future trends
- Use researched marketing data to decide the future course of action in smart ways
Metrics used by most of the Marketing Gurus are given below:
There are two types of Metrics used by most marketing professionals.
- Sessions: A session is a group of communications a user executes on your website within a fixed period.
- Users: This is simply the number of visitors who went through at least one session on your website.
- New Users: This metric signifies the number of visitors who interacted with your website for the first time.
- Page Views: Pageviews is the total number of pages viewed by page visitors.
- Average Session Duration: This is the average duration of a session.
- Bounce Rate: Bounce rate explains the percentage of visitors who traverse away from the site after viewing only one page.
- Conversion Rate: Conversion rate specifies the percentage of users that completed an action (such as submitting a form or buying a product).
SEO Metrics used commonly:
- Keyword Ranking
- Organic Keyword Traffic/ Paid Media Traffic
- Conversion Rate
- Click-through rates
- Pay-per-click data
Let’s have a look at a case study.
Raza is working for a Foods Industry as the Head. His company was trying to launch a new product and they wanted market data from a competitor company. They approached Kunal Rodriguez, a Digital Marketing Consultant, to help them get an Analytic report so that they can study the data and launch their new product.
Kunal started checking all data available on the web and collated a model report containing the necessary ways of entering a new market. It was based on some available facts like customers’ reactions after using the product, reasons behind the product’s failure in some geographic area, what kind of customer feedback strategy they are using, and ranking in Google search pages.
He analyzed the collected data and presented it with a new Marketing strategy. Sales Head Raza reviewed the complete report and came up with their new Business report for launching the new product.
He kept three main things in mind while preparing his plan: Buyer persona, content according to the demography, and best problem statement while developing his marketing Plan.
He implemented the new plan after management approval and eventually ended up getting a good ROI.
The whole example narrates the importance of data, which is required for future analysis.
List of some web analytics tools for data analysis:
- Google Analytics
- Kiss metrics
- Crazy Egg
Google Analytics is a free website analytics service offered by Google that gives you insights into user behavior and engagement pattern. With Google Analytics, you can track return on investment (“ROI”) for your online marketing.
Google Analytics report Exhibit:
What is Marketing Analytics used for? To Analyze the following:
- How are our marketing initiatives performing today? What can we do to get a better ROI?
- How do our marketing activities compare to our competitors’? Where are they spending their time and money? What different approach they are taking compared to us for marketing their products?
- What should we do subsequently? Are we using our marketing resources optimally? Are we utilizing our time and money by investing in the right channels/Mediums? How should we prioritize our investments for the Future?
Steps to implement Marketing Analytics effectively:
- Collect the Maximum amount of Marketing Data by various channels and methodologies.
- Be Patient while analyzing the data and don’t jump to conclusions without completing the analysis, conduct A/B Testing (Multivariate testing) if required.
- Before conducting analysis please measure your capabilities to collect data as it is a little time-consuming.
- In a nutshell, reports of the past and analysis for the future are the Mantras for Marketing Analytics.
Recommended courses to get the know-how of the Marketing Analytics domain:
- Google Analytics Academy: This course is a good way to learn and master Google Analytics. Taught by Justin Cutroni and Krista Seiden, this course will coach you about the fundamentals of Google Analytics, and help you comprehend basic reports and set up dashboards.
- Marketing Analytics by Coursera: Offered by the University of Virginia and trained by Rajkumar Venkatesan, this course focuses on the role of analytics, assessing customer generation value, and explains the basics of regression.
At the end of this Informative Article, the list of the best 10 online marketing online courses is provided. Go through the online top best marketing analytics courses and get yourself ready to dive into the world of marketing analytics.
In order to explore opportunities in Marketing Analytics field, you can combine graduation / Certificate courses in statistics and study Google Analytics and get certified, after finishing certification you can showcase your expertise to explore opportunities in Marketing Analytics.
How Marketers Use Data Analytics to reach to new and Existing Customers?
Market data and Market analytics can help a business forecast consumer behavior, improve decision-making across, and determine the Return on Investment (ROI) of its marketing efforts. By addressing these aspects sufficiently, the business would not only be able to protect its market share, but also expand into new territories and succeed.
Hence Marketers use Marketing Analytics in the measurement of Product Performance using various Metrics.
Changing corporate dynamics needs stabilized methodology to measure and predict the market trends as there is a lot of completion and customer need is getting increasing day by day due to campaigns & advertisements from various companies, in order to maintain market share Marketer has to think analytically & come with meaning full methodology and tools to measure market trends.
Marketing Analytics has been proven to be the main component of any growth-oriented industry/Organization since with data one can predict/Analyze the possibilities of marketing Potential which will result in maximum Return on Investment. If you are a job seeker looking forward to exploring opportunities in Marketing Analytics, this article provides not only information to marketing Analytics but also provides a brief employer list to check and apply open employment options and also can kickstart a career as Analytics Consultant by practicing on own.
Marketing Analytics is a most needed function in Organization context & this article covers most of the necessary topics & list of free online courses on Marketing Analytics
One of the greatest valuable benefits of marketing analytics is the procedure in which it strengthens organizations to make better judgments. If you’re marketing efforts remain sluggish, your company cannot excel high to the limits because you are not engaging contemporary customers. When you use analytics, however, you can measure proposals based on the premeditated result.
Introduction to Marketing Analytics :
Marketing Analytics Course
Training with R
Certified Marketing Analytics Practitioner' (CMAP) course is a focused 32-hours instructor-led training and certification program that equips participants to explore+analyze+solve marketing problems using popular analytics tools such as R & Advanced Excel.
Business Analytics Course
Training with R
Certified Business Analytics Practitioner (CBAP) course is a focused 32-hours instructor-led training and certification program that equips participants to explore+analyze+solve business problems using popular analytics tools such as R & Advanced Excel.
Financial Analytics Course
Training with R
Certified Financial Analytics Practitioner' (CFAP) course is a focused 32-hours instructor-led training and certification program that equips participants to explore+analyze+solve financial sector problems using popular analytics tools such as R & Advanced Excel.Explore Popular Category