Table of Contents
10 Best Digital Marketing Courses Online & Training with Placement | 2023 Edition – Digital marketing is promoting your company or business online.
It is the act of selling your products and services through digital channels such as social media, SEO, email, mobile apps, and other websites.
Marketing helps to grow the business by identifying and satisfying customer needs.
This is an extremely important task in the business, as successful marketing strategies require to lead the company and attract large customers. Internet usage among people has been increasing day by day.
Digital Marketing is not limited to a specific geographic area, because of the availability of the internet across the globe.
In digital marketing, you can see the real-time result and the exact number of people who have viewed your website by using digital analytics software.
Unlike traditional marketing methods such as print ads, advertisements on TV, billboard, magazine, banner, broadcasts, door to door, and sponsorship in which you do have control over who sees the ad.
The internet allows you to reach new audiences and connect with current and future customers.
There are many possibilities for a product or brand to reach customers, via email, video, social media, and mobile apps.
This can increase product awareness and helps to reach your targeted audiences.
Here is the list of the 10 Best Digital Marketing Courses Online & Training with Placement | 2023 Edition
1. Henry Harvin – Best Digital Marketing Courses Online
Henry Harvin Contact No:- +91 9891953953 | Chat on Whatsapp with Henry Harvin
Henry Harvin Digital Marketing Academy provides a Certified Agile Digital Marketing course with the CADM Digital Marketing Certification.
The CADM training program helps you to expand your own business to accelerate your career & work from home opportunity to those who don’t like 9- 5 jobs.
CADM certification program teaches you social media marketing tips. You can earn the global audience for your business and the tactics to increase subscribers on all social media platforms.
Do you want to master the essential disciplines in digital marketing? Check out the Digital Marketing Specialist course now!
- Learn basics of digital marketing strategies
- Learn about landing pages and investment in landing pages
- Search engine marketing that includes google ads, google network, tools, types of campaign, etc
- Different types of SEO, tools, measurement, and keywords research
- Resume writing skills and techniques
- Industry projects are assigned to the participants during classes for practice and better understanding
- 1-Year free Gold membership of Henry Harvin Digital Marketing Academy. The membership gives 1-year access to recorded videos, projects, case studies, and brush-up sessions
- Get a guaranteed internship with Henry Harvin or partner firms after the course
- Training given by 10+ years industry experienced mentor
- Learn LinkedIn and Youtube marketing. Learn to create a youtube channel and attract subscriber
- This 1 course includes 7 certificates from Henry Harvin Digital Marketing Academy, Google, and Faceboo
Who can join:
- No previous experience or marketing knowledge is required
- Business professionals
- Anyone looking for work from home opportunity
- Business owners, entrepreneurs, and bloggers
Henry Harvin Digital Marketing Course Fees:-
Henry Harvin Digital Marketing Course Duration:
40 hours online training
Other Courses provided by Henry Harvin :
- Content Writing Course
- Creative Writing Course
- Technical Writing Course
- Instructional Design Course
- Copy writing Course
Henry Harvin Provides Digital Marketing Course in these Cities
Ranks #1 Amongst Top 5 Most Trending Digital Marketing Courses by Higher Education
Also Check this Video:-
Check Henry Harvin Student Reviews
1. Shivani Goenka
The knowledge of countless tools helped me gain expertise in the subject during the Digital Marketing course in Bangalore from Henry Harvin. A big thanks to my instructor Farid sir, whose training helped me gain in-depth knowledge of the topics.
4. Nitin Singh
Our instructor Hasan sir walked us through the best practices and tools used in the Digital Marketing field. The internship helped us get hands-on exposure to using these tools on real-time projects and gain practical knowledge during Henry Harvin’s Digital Marketing course in Noida.
3. Taru Tyagi
I am very excited to have finished the Digital Marketing Course from Henry Harvin recently. Being a content writer myself, the SEO and SEM elements have been very useful in my regular proceedings.
2. MIT Management Executive education – Digital Marketing Courses Online
Contact No:- +1 617-253-7166
MIT Management Executive education provides a Digital Marketing Analytics online short course. MIT Sloan School of Management is one of the leading business schools in the world.
The program is delivered in collaboration with online education provider GetSmarter.
GetSmarter is a brand and partners with leading universities.
Together they design and deliver premium online courses which focus on learning across the globe.
The courses aim to obtain industry-relevant skills that are certified by reputed academic institutions.
- Learn the basics of digital marketing strategies
- Learn the digital marketing channel mix
- How to implement the integrated digital marketing
- Learn about predictive analytics and predictive marketing across channels
- Optimization of return on investment
- Develop a complete digital marketing optimization strategy
- Get a certificate of completion
- Online and flexible learning course
- Get knowledge about data analytics, predictive modeling, and digital advertising that increases your digital marketing and optimize the ROI
Who can join:
Anyone interested in digital marketing
Other courses provided by MIT Management Executive education:
- Leadership in an Exponentially Changing World
- Developing and Managing a Successful Technology Strategy
- Digital Business Strategy
- Internet of Things: Business Implications and Opportunities
Course Duration – Online 6–8 hours per week
Address: 1 Main St, Cambridge, MA 02142, United States
Location: United States
Website Link: https://exec.mit.edu/s/
3. Institute for Management Development (IMD) – Digital Marketing Courses Online
Contact No:- 91-11-24690279
The Institute for Management Development (IMD) is located in Switzerland and Singapore. It is an independent academic institution founded by business leaders 75 years ago to help business professionals or leaders.
IMD offers a Marketing Strategy in Digital Age online program that develops skills to generate a digital marketing strategy.
- The online program offers several pathways to marketing and value creation through digital
- Learn the skills of digital marketing strategy that enables you to redefine customer value
- This course helps to develop a digital marketing strategy for your business
- Provide basics of customer centricity
- Learn to explore marketing activities to educate and engage customers
- The online study from the best coach
- Get access to around 60 videos, group work sessions, and assignments
- Learn various ways of engaging your customers during different parts of the journey
- Learn practical ideas and insights that you can apply to your context and organization
- Understanding of partnership and building product
- Receive certificate after course completion
Course Duration –8 weeks ,4-6 hours per week
Course Fee – USD 3246
Address: Chem. de Bellerive 23, 1007 Lausanne, Switzerland
Website Link: https://www.imd.org/
Who can join:
- Anyone who wants to get knowledge about digital marketing
- Marketer or business leader
Other courses provided by IMD:
- Marketing Management (MM)
- Digital Disruption (DD)
4. Udemy – Digital Marketing Courses Online
Udemy provides The Complete Digital Marketing Courses Online that includes 12 major online marketing topics. It is a bestselling marketing course on Udemy. Learning includes 20 hours of training with quizzes and practical steps as a part of the study. It focuses on digital marketing strategy, social media marketing, SEO, YouTube, email, Facebook.
- 12 courses in 1, 12 major topics covered in one course
- Learn how to create a website without coding
- Learn about SEO and get traffic to your website
- Learn email marketing strategy
- Social media marketing strategies that focus on Facebook, YouTube, etc
- Types of App marketing strategy
- Ads training and Ads marketing strategy
- Get 36 articles for study and 10 downloadable resources
- Learn how to grow your business online
- Get a high-income job as a Digital marketing expert
- Work from home opportunities
- Works as a freelance marketer
- Get a Certificate of completion
Course Duration – 22.5 hours on-demand video
Course Fee – Rs. 10043/-
Website Link: https://www.udemy.com/
Who can join:
- Anyone, no experience required
- All types of business professional can join
Other courses provided by Udemy:
- Digital Marketing Masterclass
- Ultimate Google Ads training
- Social Media Marketing Mastery
- Facebook Ads & Facebook Marketing Mastery
5. Coursera – Digital Marketing Courses Online
Contact No:- (800) 952-5210
Coursera offers a series of courses that help you master a skill. Coursera offers a Digital Marketing Specialization course which includes topics such as digital marketing analytics, social media marketing, search engine optimization, and 3D Printing.
You can master the marketing strategy concepts and tools required in the digital world. The specialization course offered by Coursera includes a hands-on project.
To get a certificate you have to successfully finish the project.
- Learn about the marketing professionals data collection and analysis methods for better business
- Get to know about the approaches on estimating consumer digital actions
- Learn how to evaluate and choose the web analytics tools and techniques
- Get to know about the unique opportunity and challenges presented by media
- Get a 7-day free trial to know about the basic structure of the course
- Get unlimited access to the course
- You can attend lectures, participate in discussion forums, and try new assignments
- Certificate after course completion
- Self-paced and flexible learning
- Get access to course videos, reading materials, and Quizzes
- Get grades and feedback on assignment and Quizzes
Course Duration –8 months , 5 hours/week
Course Fee – $79 per month
Website Link: https://in.coursera.org/
Who can join:
- No previous experience required
Other courses provided by Coursera:
- Google Ads for Beginners
- Facebook Social Media Marketing
- The Strategy of Content Marketing
- Digital Advertising Strategy
6. Harvard Business School – Best Digital Marketing Courses Online
Harvard Business School offers a Marketing in the Digital Era online course. This course focuses on marketing principles and strategies that help you to build and grow your marketing and your business.
These advanced skills generate more value for customers and more business growth by developing an integrated marketing strategy with the latest innovations.
- Covers the group and case discussions, faculty presentations
- Learn the latest concepts and tools of Digital Marketing Courses Online strategy with practices that will drive success
- Understanding the challenges and opportunities a business faces during various stages of its life cycle
- Learn to analyze markets, design products, design services, and understand the needs and buying behaviors of customers
- Helps to determine the strength and weaknesses of competitors
- Learn to design an innovative brand strategy
- Get to about the latest and emerging business models
- Understanding strategic marketing plan
- Training by skilled educators, researchers, and award-winning authors
- Helps to build and execute an integrated marketing strategy that aligns your business with consumer needs and give your business unique features
- Explore the emerging frameworks, concepts, and tools to drive profitable growth in the industry. Learn marketing strategy development and implementation
Course Duration –2 weeks, 2-3 hours per day
Course Fee – $7,500
Address: Boston, MA 02163, United States
Location: United States
Website Link: https://www.hbs.edu/
Who can join:
- Senior marketing executives
- General managers and entrepreneurs
- CEOs and other senior leaders who are in large marketing
Other courses provided by Harvard Business School:
- Leading Professional Service Firms
- Making Corporate Boards More Effective
- Driving Digital Strategy
- Competing in the Age of Digital Platforms
7. Google – Best Digital Marketing Courses Online
Fundamentals of digital marketing course is a free course. It is accredited by Interactive The Open University and Advertising Bureau Europe.
The course covers 26 modules on basic digital marketing strategy. The course created by google trainers, with practical exercises and real-life examples that you implement in your business
- The course content 26 Modules
- Learn to build your online presence by creating your website
- Understanding customers behavior and needs
- How to stand out from the competition
- Understanding organic search and Search engine optimization
- The course is self-paced and flexible
- Get a video tutorial for a better understanding
- Unlimited access to video recording
- Learn about Business strategy email marketing
- Search engine optimization and web optimization.
Course Duration – Hours: 40
Course Fee – Free
Website Link: https://learndigital.withgoogle.com/digitalgarage/course/digital-marketing
Who can join:
Other courses provided by Google:
- Effective Networking
- Business Communication
- Intro to Digital Wellbeing
- Business writing
8. FutureLearn – Best Digital Marketing Courses Online
FutureLearn offers Digital Skills: Digital Marketing Courses Online focuses on the importance of digital marketing to grow your business.
Explore the digital marketing strategies including display advertising, search engine optimization, pay-per-click advertising, search engine optimization, and email marketing. The course discusses the importance of integrating different digital marketing strategies and how companies target customers
- In the first week, you will learn how to use digital marketing and an introduction
- Further, understanding of display and pay-per-click advertising
- In the second week explore the digital marketing techniques such as search engine optimization and email marketing
- Learn how to integrate these techniques
- On complete 90% of course steps and all assessments, you are eligible for a certificate
- Get unlimited access to this course
- Get access to articles, videos, peer reviews, and quizzes
- Basics of digital marketing and its importance in businesses
- Learn the different types of digital marketing such as display advertisements, pay per click, search engine optimization, and email marketing
- Learn how to distinguish the key features that should be included in a digital marketing strategy
- Learn about the benefit and importance of integrating different digital marketing techniques
- Get Certificate after course completion
Who can join:
- Anyone with an interest in digital marketing
- No previous experience or qualifications required
Course Duration –2 weeks , Weekly study 2 hours
Website Link: www.dmguru.in
Other courses provided by FutureLearn:
- Master Digital Marketing: The Marketing mix
- Google Ads Course for Beginner
- Master Digital Marketing: Introduction to Marketing
- Social Media Marketing with Advertising week
9. Hyper Island – Best Digital Marketing Courses Online
The Digital Marketing course provides the knowledge of tools, processes, platforms, and approaches you can take to engage your target audiences and customers.
It helps you to learn how to navigate the entire digital marketing channels, and gain knowledge to grow your organization. It focuses on different tactics or ways to engage your present customers and helps to reach the most people with minimum effort and cost.
- Get a learning kit of original content and insights to maximize your knowledge
- Access to the course content any time you choose during the week
- Weekly challenges and tasks given to solve, this helps to build your competence
- Learn through an online webinar session on Wednesdays 15:00-16:00 CET
- The course is taught by digital marketing experts and a course facilitator
- Watch the recorded session if you miss the class
- Flexible course schedule
- Understanding the components of social media and content strategy to implementation and analytics
- Learn how to apply digital marketing tools, methods, and processes to target audiences.
- Learn the ability to engage customers in the topic and spread awareness across the organization or globe
- Get a certificate of completion after submission of 6 weekly reflection journals
Course Duration – 6 weeks
Course Fee –$1125
Website Link: https://www.hyperisland.com/programs-and-courses/online-digital-marketing-course
Who can join:
- Intermediate digital marketers
Other courses provided by Hyper Island:
- Social Media Marketing
- Digital Strategy
- Creating Innovation
- Digital Marketing and Growth Hacking
10. Indian Institute of Digital Education (IIDE) – Best Digital Marketing Courses Online
IIDE was established in 2016 for digital skills learners. IIDE has 4 branches located at Andheri, Churchgate, Mulund, and Navi Mumbai.
The Digital Marketing Courses Online is taught by highly experienced industry trainers to fast-track your growth in a digital marketing career.
- The course provides 70+ hours of live learning with 40+ hours of video content
- It includes sessions on resume and interview training
- Get the knowledge of 8 brand projects
- Understand the elements of an effective marketing strategy
- Learn about different social media channels such as search engine optimization, search engine marketing, content strategy, influencer marketing, email marketing, Facebook, Instagram, Youtube
- Taught by highly experienced digital marketers and trained professionals
- Self-paced lectures and a flexible schedule
- Explanation of theory and practical concepts with animation
- Access the course concepts on video lecture anytime
- Mentors assist you with a 1-on-1 solution for the problems
- Get 100% placement assistance
- Get a Certificate after course completion
Course Duration – 3Months
Course Fee –Rs. 67,795
Address: IIDE Campus, 1st Floor, AGES- Andheri Girls’ Education Society, Swami Vivekananda Rd, near Andheri Station Road, Andheri West, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400058
Website Link: https://iide.co/
Who can join:
16 years old and above
Other courses provided by IIDE:
- Post Graduation in Digital Marketing
- Short Term Certification Courses in Digital Marketing
Benefits of Digital Marketing Classes Online
Digital marketing has increased swiftly in the last few years. Now, more and more businesses are coming online. Digital marketing plays a very big role in marketing your product or brand and reaching a large audience.
Here are some benefits of digital marketing:
- Digital marketing helps to reach a larger audience as compared to traditional marketing.
- It has complete control over where you want to display the ads. This can also allow marketers to see accurate results in real-time.
- Usually, it is more cost-effective than traditional advertising. No need to waste money on channels that don’t perform well.
- Digital marketing can allow you to see the exact number of people who have viewed your website homepage by using digital analytics software.
- Through digital marketing, you can connect and interact with customers. It helps to identify the likes and dislikes of people, so you can take action about how to attract them to your website.
- When you post content online, people can see it and interact across the globe. Hence it is not limited to specific regions, this way it’s easy to grow your business.
- Online marketing helps to build trust with customers and gives you potential customers
- Return on investment (ROI) is the major factor to maximize business profits. Digital marketing provides real-time visibility into the efficacy of each movement of strategy. This enables business leaders to make better decisions to increase profit.
Best Digital Marketing Classes Online with Placement
Henry Harvin offers excellent placement support completion of the course. The placement team will post regular job notifications to your registered email ID and mobile number.
Further, there will be weekly boot camp sessions on career building topics like resume writing, emotional intelligence, public speaking, email writing, soft skill and many more.
Candidates who pursued digital marketing courses got placed in reputed organizations and working professionals who upgraded their skills got promoted within the organizations with a hike in their salaries. Many retired professionals and housewives started to work as freelancers.
Many institutes around the world offer Digital Marketing Courses Online. Some of them are free of cost while others charge a fee.
The main focus of these courses is to develop your digital marketing skills and strategies that help you to build your business or brand.
These courses teach you social media marketing tips to expand your business and accelerate your career. It helps you to earn a global audience for your business by increasing subscribers on all social media platforms.
The program guides you to explore marketing activities to educate and engage customers about your content.
It gives a better understanding of digital marketing strategy, digital marketing analytics, social media marketing, SEO, YouTube, email, Facebook, search engine optimization, and 3D Printing. Additionally gives an overview of marketing strategy concepts and tools required in the digital world.
These advanced skills generate more value for customers and to the business growth by developing an integrated marketing strategy with the latest innovations.
Digital marketing is growing at a faster rate. Many companies are starting their brand websites and it is expected that in the future the majority will have an online presence. There are many career opportunities in digital marketing.
Digital marketing courses are beneficial to compete with business competitors worldwide.
- Top 23 Digital Marketing Courses in Mumbai
- Top 10 Digital Marketing Courses in Jaipur
- Top Best 13 Digital Marketing Courses in Delhi
- Top 12 Digital Marketing Courses in Noida
- Top 10 Digital Marketing Courses in Gurgaon
How to learn Digital Marketing?
Ans. To start digital marketing as a beginner you have to: –
– Identify and define your goal
– Identify your end-users or target audience
– Choose between Inbound and Outbound methods
– Create interesting content for the various channels such as social media posts, blog posts, sponsored content, etc. that can be engaging to your audience
– Perform keyword research for optimizing your content for SEO that can help market your products or services on various social
Ans. Search engine optimization (SEO)
– Social media marketing (SMM)
– Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
– Email marketing
– Content Marketing
– Affiliate marketing
– Influencer marketing
– Inbound Marketing
– Sponsored Content
– Pay-per-Click (PPC)
– Mobile Marketing
Ans. If you want to become good at digital marketing, you should
– Connect with Like-Minded People
– Attend Networking Events
– Learn from Digital Marketing Brands and Entrepreneurs.
– Do a Digital Marketing Internship.
– Become a Member of a Professional Body.
– Stay Up to Date on the Latest Developments of Digital Marketing.
Ans. For most of the Digital Marketing Courses Online, there is no compulsory qualification required except for graduation in any field.
A bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, communication, or journalism may help lay the foundation that you will need in your role as a digital marketer. However, the institute must be recognized by the government under AICTE, AIU, UGC, etc.
Ans. The average salary for a beginner-level Digital Marketing professional is about Rs 3.0 Lacs to 4.0 Lacs per annum.
This will depend on factors like skills, company type, and city of work.
Ans. If you are interested in digital marketing, you can apply for various roles based on your interest and experience like Content Marketer, PPC/SEM expert, SEO Executive, Social Media Executive, Social Media Manager, Analytics Manager, Email Marketing Manager, E-Commerce Manager, CRM Manager, Web Developer, Web Designer, Digital Agency Account Director, Digital Marketing Manager or Digital Director.
Ans. The latest digital marketing trends are AI, AR, Chatbots, Voice Search Optimization, Shoppable Content, Programmatic Advertising, Personalization, Automated Email Marketing, Instagram Reels, Video Marketing, Influencer Marketing & Geofencing and more.