Table of Contents
Before we start this blog about how Content Writing Books can make you rich it is very important to understand that what Content Writing is. It is very important to understand who should go for this course, what the course includes, where the course shall be done, and everything else related to the content writing course.
In this blog, I will take you through all this and I will go step by step, explaining everything in detail. Explaining just the topic won’t help much. So, before we understand how content writing can make you rich, I would also help you know one of the best institutes for learning content writing. The institute is named Henry Harvin.
About Henry Harvin
Henry Harvin is one of the leading career and competency development organizations with a focus on value creation. Henry Harvin has come up with lots of courses among which one of the most popular courses in Content Writing.
If you are looking to be one of the best-certified content writers then trust me this is the best platform for you.
The faculties, trainers, management is the best when it comes to Henry Harvin. It has also been ranked first among all the institutes that provide the course. Let me share with you the link so that you know how famous this course has been in recent times:
Henry Harvin also helps in getting the placements after the completion of the course. So it is from where you can start learning how to make money after you are done with the course.
Check- Henry Harvin’s Content Writing Course
The ways I will be explaining here is exactly what has been mentioned in most of the content writing books. So this what the writers follow if they have to make money through content writing.
Let me take you through 10 ways content writing books can make you rich:
1. Article Writing
An article is a written work published in print or an electronic medium. It may be for various purposes like the purpose of delivering news, researching results, academic analysis, or debate. Usually, an article is a piece of writing that is published in a newspaper or Magazine for guiding a large audience on a particular topic or subject.
As, a kind of writing that is written to research, a massive audience with the help of the press in case of article writing different refers to publishing houses of newspapers magazines journals, etc.
Writing a newspaper article or writing a magazine article is not easy It requires a lot of research and writing skills it is written in such a way that it can inform the mass about a certain topic the main aim of the right here is to bring some difference in the world by changing the views of the people through article writing.
One of the books I would recommend you to read for Article Writing is “The Complete Guide To Article Writing” by Naveed Saleh
These books guide you in several ways you can make money by article writing. When writing an article first, you need to determine your niche. Then try to read about that niche, your content will be the best if it includes unique and useful information.
When we talk about article writing there are various types of article writing these are writing a newspaper article writing a magazine article as an article writing an online article writing freelance article writing and many more there are divisions among these articles also the most important among the types of article writing is SEO article writing it has gained huge demand for this new generation as you article writing is nothing but is Search Engine Optimisation of the article that is written.
The question that may arise here is how can one ensure that once the article has achieved its goal and now the person can make money out of it.
To answer this question one will have to do some research on the internet there are several ways in which one can use most of the Search Engine Optimisation techniques by doing this The Reader will be able to see the particular article among the first few results when he searches for that category of the article in search engine.
You must be thinking that how to make your article different from others. So here you go:
- One must be consistent with using the keywords that must relate to the topic of the article. If it is not relevant to the topic the keyword will not be considered to be effective.
- While writing an article or a news article or any other article one must ensure that there are no grammatical errors.
- The authenticity of an article must be checked before it is uploaded on an online platform.
So this was one very important and basic way via which you can make money in content writing. Article Writing has been in one of the top 10 ways content writing books can make you rich.
2. Be a Freelancer
A freelance job is one where a person works for themselves, rather than for a company. While freelancers do combat contract work for companies and organizations, they’re ultimately self-employed. Freelancers are not considered “employees” by the companies they work for, but rather “contractors.” Basically, freelancers are those who can go for any type of work that suits their field.
There are various projects you can take up when you work as a freelancer.
You must be thinking that how can you start as a freelancer. So here we go about it:
- While starting as a freelancer you must choose a Niche.
- You should be clear about your service offerings. One major decision you’d wish to form early in your freelance career is what you’re doing and what you don’t do. The more specific you will be about what services you offer, the upper. Not only will it assist you to brand yourself, but it’ll also allow you to manage how potential clients perceive you and supply you with the prospect to continue building your portfolio within the direction you’d wish to manoeuvre in. While the short-term benefits of steady work are tempting (and sometimes necessary), taking up projects that aren’t getting you closer to your ultimate goal of becoming the only one in your field, will only distract and delay you from making meaningful progress in your project you have taken up.
- The third step is to create a high-quality portfolio site. This is the most amazing way to introduce and demonstrate yourself. You get a chance not only to demonstrate yourself but also your skills and talent. The client and company can know you only if you have a good and catchy portfolio.
- One of the most important tips for freelancing is that you should start your freelancing before you quit your day job. I recommend growing your side income to a minimum of 50–75% of your total current income before leaving your full-time job, counting on your risk tolerance.
3. Write on Different Platforms
Social media is considered to be the best platform for writing and reaching your target audience. Whether you write fiction, poetry, scripts, nonfiction or all of the above, social media can help boost your audience. Social media is not mandatory for authors. But good writing is. If you would like to be an excellent writer, you’ve got to form a choice about how you divide some time between writing and marketing.
I recommend you follow the 80/20 rule—spend 80% of your time writing and 20% of your time marketing.
There are tons of platforms you’ll prefer to write on. Medium has helped me earn a touch bit more monthly. Yet you should also consider social media platforms. Consider publishing content on LinkedIn and Instagram. Share the content on Facebook. You may have a possible client ask to try to do some work for them.
Let me take you through the tips on how to create engaging social media content:
- Your content should be very informative. You should always show your content so that you do not have to tell it.
- Try to always get your own photos when you write about a topic. Showcasing the photos just from google would also help however taking your own photos and showcasing them creates a different level of value.
- You should always try to recycle your evergreen content into graphics. This helps clients to get a better idea.
- Try to host contests. This would be one of the best tips on how you can gather and target an audience. Everyone is nowadays interested in competition.
- You should make a habit of tagging influencers and bloggers you have quoted in your message. This helps the clients and targeted audience to know about your content.
- Nowadays there is a trend of using hashtags. So writers please use the right hashtags so that you involve the targeted audience in that way.
I would like to recommend the book – “Digital Trust: Social Media Strategies to Increase Trust and Engage Customers” by Barry Connolly.
4. Be a Guest Speaker
What can be better than explaining your writings and views in your own voice? Never be afraid to talk about your writing services to people who value what you do. You never know what kind of experiences will help you land more clients and give you the confidence to do more in the future and earn money.
As you strive for excellence in all areas of your business communications, always remember that a good speaker can benefit from learning the secrets of good writers. You can develop a successful presentation and begin with thoughtful structure and word choices.
In order to be an efficient speaker, these are the five qualities that are a must:
- The first is your confidence. Confidence should be huge when it comes to public speaking.
- You should have a passion.
- You should have the ability to be succinct.
- One should have the ability to tell a story.
- Always be aware of your audience.
Recommended book- “The Art of Public Speaking” by Dale Carnegie
5. Define What Your Ideal Client Looks Like
When it comes to the top 10 ways content writing books can make you rich then how can I not discuss this topic. It is very very important for an individual writer to understand how his/her ideal client should be. Before you’ll leave and start trying to seek out clients, you’ll get to develop a transparent picture of whom you’re going to work best with. Do you want to create websites for little business owners, dig in on new feature development for high-growth technology startups, or combat longer-term contracts with enterprise-sized companies? Making these clear distinctions between who and what kind of business you’re targeting are getting to be essential
To define exactly who your ideal freelance clients should be in content writing (and how to start finding them), you should always prepare a set of questions for yourself like:
- What type of business has the problems that you are solving with your services?
- Can the business you want to work with afford you?
- What demographic trends can you identify about the decision-makers in the types of business you are targeting? Think about age, gender, geographic location, websites, and personal interests.
To know your ideal client is important also because ultimately it is the client who will be paying you for your work. There can be many beginners who are going through this blog. So let me help with some easy steps or tips to get more agency clients:
- Start treating yourself like your own client. This makes your work easy in understanding the requirements of the clients.
- Start taking advantage of online directories.
- Always try to prioritize your portfolio through which you are going to demonstrate your skills.
- Start blogging about marketing.
- You should try and get more interactive for finding more about digital marketing potential customers.
When you know you will be more engaged with work and work most effectively with smaller startup teams who are working on projects then you can personally relate to. You have proactively chosen to make your scope of potential clients narrow.
Copywriting is the best form of content. It is one of the most demanding nowadays in the field of copywriting. Businesses are always looking for a Facebook ads specialist, an email copywriter, a lead magnet creator & a sales page writer. I mentioned Facebook here as it is one of the most prime fields of social media. Not only is there a lot of opportunities to work as a copywriter, but you will make a lot. Copywriting is about getting the customer to take action. The copy should appeal to the target market, mention their problems and offer them an answer.
Web copywriters are in high demand. Companies need their help in crafting home pages, landing pages, product pages, subscription pages, sales letters to customers, and different blogs.
The main motive of our blog is to earn money from content writing. So this is also one of the ways mentioned in the books of the top 10 ways content writing books can make you rich. I will take you through some steps you will be on your way to a successful freelance copywriter career to earn more money:
- Like all the other ways you need to pick up and choose a niche.
- You also need to acquire a skill.
- Just acquiring skills won’t help. You also need to practice your skill.
- When it comes to earning you should know what to charge.
- Try and find clients suitable for your work.
The copywriter is often performing on a contract basis with a client or through the workplace. Either way, you’ve got the liberty to figure from home and earn an income. There are many copywriting jobs available to a contract copywriter. Entrepreneurs and businesses everywhere on the planet hire copywriters all the time.
Recommended book- “The Copywriter’s Guide to Getting Paid” by Roy Furr
7. Pitch Publications
Pitching publications is also one part of the content writing books. If you want to write an article for Forbes, Business Insider, or Entrepreneur, you will have to pitch them. You should send them an ingenious piece of labor and why you think that it should be published. If they will love it, then they are going to buy you the piece. However, if they don’t like it, they will tell you what needs to be revised so that you improve or reject you. If your piece is rejected, there should be nothing stopping you from posting that content on social media or another platform. Do not let your content go to waste even if someone else doesn’t like it because it is your hard work and that should be there on the platform.
8. Create a Blog
Creating blogs is another most important factor to earn money via content writing. As a blog writer for an SEO company, there are many businesses that need blogs to drive more traffic to their website. They look for a blog that is informational, has strategically placed keywords, and most importantly, is quality content. You can help businesses develop their blog, which is essential for any business. At the same time, you can drive more and more traffic to your website and showcase your knowledge as a specialist writer.
These are the simplest and easiest ways to form money as a blogger:
- Add banner adverts to your website to catch more audience.
- Write advertorials and sponsored content featuring a special message.
- Charge for sponsored social media posts.
- Try and write guest blog posts for media outlets.
- Work with an agency to build your blog.
Recommended site for posting blogs- WIX, Network Solutions, Squarespace, WordPress.com
9. Become an Affiliate
You must be thinking what does it mean when I say become an affiliate. This is also one of the important ways in the content writing books which depict the top 10 ways content writing books can make you rich. So for those of you who are unacquainted with the term, affiliate marketing let me explain that to you. It basically refers to promoting or otherwise “featuring” products in our content that visitors to our website are then ready to purchase online, and that we are paid a commission once they do.
Let me take you through 6 smart ways to write content for Affiliate Marketing:
- Always try and write your own personal truth.
- Make your affiliate marketing content more reader-centric.
- Be honest about whatever you write and post.
- Try and incorporate your affiliate products into services.
- The most important way is to focus on products customers love.
Recommended book- “Affiliate Contonent Secrets” by Stephen Hockman
10. Always Look For More Work
So the last part we will discuss is working more and more. It is true that the more you work, the more you will earn. Even though you have multiple streams of income, you should still look for more work. You never know if a client will stop needing your services. You should always be prepared for the unexpected.
You should always look for more work on Indeed and LinkedIn. These two platforms offer a lot of remote work for writers. Please remember, if you do apply, you should have your resume updated. One tip I would like to add and is to please spend time crafting a unique cover letter.
Also, there can be two types of work. One is full-time and the other being part-time. I would suggest that if you are a beginner and starting the please go for the part-time as you do not have to quit your current job. Once you grab an idea of how to work and how to pitch for clients then you can certainly and gradually move to full-time work and get paid well.
So these were some of the ways which are also explained in the books of content writing among the top 10 ways content writing books can make you rich.
Money is everywhere.
You can earn it in various ways, especially as a writer. You do not have to go back to school to learn more to earn more. You don’t need certifications or another degree to be a writer.
You only need a passion and a commitment to write.
A lot of writers are committed to researching, writing thousands of words each day, and finding work wherever.
They don’t want to be mildly successful, they want to be wildly successful.
- 10 Best Books To Teach English To Beginners In 2022
- Top 20 Best Content Writing Books in 2022
- Top 15 Books on Business Analytics
- Top 10 Operation Theatre Technician Books
- Top 20 Books for English Speaking Course
Ans. You can sign up on freelance work websites. Some of them are Fiverr.com, Upwork .com, Freelancer.com, Elance.com and Workhire.com
Ans. You might find rates that are more or less however you should expect to earn at least Rs. 8- Rs10 per word.
Ans. One of the simplest ways to get paid to write down is by actively seeking websites and online publications that pay writers. You can then send your submissions to those websites and get paid when your article is accepted or published.
Ans. 2000 words should be within 4 pages of A4 with single spacing.