Table of Contents
What is Project Management?
Projects are pre-defined outcomes that we aim to achieve by following a series of processes/tasks. A Project outcome can also be a tangible target or result, which can not be measured easily. The success of a project is highly dependent on the planning and the execution of the tasks.
In any organization, it is essential to streamline a project’s work processes and optimize the use of the company’s resources- such as finance, manpower, and time. Although organizations consciously try to follow practices to ensure the success of a project, they might unknowingly create hindrances in their own path. Here is where a professional for Project Management is essential in an organization.
A Project Management Professional or PMP applies the practices, methods, and various management skills towards the successful achievement of a project or target within the defined time span. The processes are usually short term but the series of tasks are repetitive for each project in an organization.
If you are curious to know a few more details about Project Management and the related PMP certification online, browse through the FAQs given below.
Why to study project management?
Since Project Management is more specialized than general management and has major challenges, it is important to understand the techniques involved in the successful completion of a project in an organization.
There are two categories of Project Management Courses;
- Certification Courses that provide general training for people interested in directly pursuing Project Management as a career without certification
- Courses that follow a structured curriculum as per PMBOK guidelines to help you prepare for the PMP Certification online exams.
The PMP certification requires an in-depth understanding of 5 process groups (with 49 processes) and 10 knowledge areas.
In this article, I will focus on the various learning platforms that provide a PMP course online and in Coimbatore. All the course providers are registered with PMI and offer the required 35 contact hours for the PMP certification online.
Enroll in our PMP Certification today and develop a strong foundation in the principles of project management.
1. Henry Harvin Education PMP Course
Henry Harvin is a leading provider of courses related to skill development and industry-relevant higher education. The organization has certified PMP trainers with over 10 years of industry experience. The PMP course online by Henry Harvin also includes 9 case studies and industry examples. Besides a competitive PMP certification online course, Henry Harvin also offers an internship program with live projects.
Henry Harvin PMP Certification Training Course Fee
Henry Harvin also provides these Courses
- Design Thinking Course
- Blockchain Certification Training Course
- Product Management Course
- HR US Payroll Course Training
- HR UK Payroll Course Training
Cities in India where Henry Harvin Project Management Course is Provided:
One of the best overall PMP certification online training organizations, Simplilearn provides a learning platform with an emphasis on business and strategic knowledge. Founded in 2009, the organization includes various categories of PMP course online:
- A self-paced PMP certification online course with access to the learning management system(LMS)
- A blended course with an experienced instructor in addition to the online LMS
- Courses aimed at corporate employees with a higher degree of customization
The PMP course online includes 8 industry case studies and mock tests according to the PMBOK guidelines. All the courses provide 24/7 learner assistance.
BrainSensei employs one of the most innovative approaches to a PMP course online. The learning platform uses an engaging and interactive story-telling (set in feudal Japan) method to explain the techniques of project management. The course includes 13 case studies or storyline challenges, as they like to call them. BrainSensei has a strong doubt-clearing network for the candidates, which includes support through a Facebook group and reminder emails. Their PMP certification course online boasts of a 100% pass guarantee.
The upside of BrainSensei is the highly interactive course content to ensure a person is engaged throughout. However, the downside is that the animated characters instead of a real-life instructor are throughout the PMP course online modules, which might be irksome for persons who do not relate to fictional characters and find it difficult to concentrate while learning. The time duration of 2 months makes it a quick but extensive PMP certification online course.
4. PM PrepCast
PM PrepCast offers a wide range of educational training content as part of its PMP course online. You can access the videos through any internet device such as a tablet, laptop, computer, or smartphone. The videos are downloadable to enable an easy, relaxed mode of learning. PrepCast’s learning platform encourages understanding of the concepts through the 50 hours of videos that behave as a portable personal coach. The PMP course online is not only economical on your pocket but on your time as well since it lets you learn anywhere, anytime, and is accessible from a range of devices. The general time duration of the self-paced PMP certification online course is 3 months.
PM PrepCast has 3 options for the PMP course online:
- PM PrepCast Basic- only includes PMP exam training
- PM PrepCast Elite- includes PMP exam training and PMP exam simulation (+1600 Qs)
- PM PrepCast Elite Plus- includes PMP exam training, PMP exam simulation, Study coach guidebooks, and PMP formulas
5. Master of Project Academy
With multiple PMP courses online, Master of Project Academy provides more flexibility in choosing a PMP certification online training that is just right for you. The range varies in content from 35 contact hours to 60 contact hours as well in the training technique. Some of the courses are listed below:
- PMP Certification Training – an economical self-paced course of 35 contact hours with +750 Qs and cheat sheets
- PMP Online Class Virtual Training- Instructor-led live training sessions over 4 days, 35 contact hours, and numerous practice questions
- PMP Certification Online Training Bundle (3 PMP courses online)- a self-paced course of 35 contact hours, +2100 practice questions, 7 sample exams of 25 contact hours, and cheat sheets
- One-on-one PMP certification online Coaching- to get extensive knowledge about the PMP certification online, review your PMP application, clear your concepts through a doubt-clearing session, and get some guidelines regarding the PMP exam.
6. Learning Tree International
With over 45 years of training expertise under its belt, Learning Tree International is one of the leading providers of a PMP course online. Learning Tree has a variety of courses aimed to help you attain the PMP certification online. The course content is gamified and interactive to maximize the focus level of the user. Learning Tree’s PMP courses are under the advanced level and hence costlier than those offered by other training platforms. The course categories include:
- Blended Learning- 35 contact hrs self-paced course, available on demand
- Instructor-Led- is a 5-day long course with daily exams and instructor email support
- Premium Subscription- 5-day long course and available on-demand
7. PM training
Established in 2004, PMtraining provides high-quality PMP courses online. They aim at offering competitive, highly-effective courseware through a blended approach of well-experienced team members and cutting-edge technology.
The different choices of a PMP certification online course offered by PMtraining are:
- Live PMP classes- with 35 contact hrs, an online exam portal, and one-on-one access to the instructor. Can be accessed from any internet device.
- PMP Bootcamp- on-demand course with 24/7 web-based access to study materials
- PMP Practice Questions- unlimited access to +1000 practice Qs to create customized tests
8. Sybex (Wiley Efficient Learning)
A brand of the prestigious Wiley Efficient Learning, Sybex offers a time-efficient approach to learning with its short duration cloud-based training modules. The PMP course online is also available through a mobile app and is easily accessible. This ‘bite-sized-training’ is aimed at working professionals to maximize time utilization while maintaining focus on core learning outcomes.
There are two main options available for the PMP certification online:
- PMP Exam Gold Review course- 25 PDUs, online test bank, flashcards, and +14 hrs of video training
- PMP Exam Platinum Review course-35 PDUs, access to mobile app and review guide
A unique feature of the PMP certification online course by Sybex is the Visual Progress Report, which allows the candidate to analyze the progress in PM skills throughout the course and address your weaknesses.
9. Synergy School of Business Skills Coimbatore
If instead of a PMP course online, you are looking for a good management training institute in Coimbatore, Synergy School of Business Skills is just right for you. Synergy is an initiative of the CADD Centre Training Services Pvt. Ltd. With over 30 years of experience in the training industry and multiple training centres across India, they offer comprehensive coaching for appearing in the PMP certification online exam. In addition to the training, they also provide assistance in applying for the PMP exam and individual advice post-training. Synergy provides a range of courses and you can enrol in the course that best suits your budget, time, and level of coaching required. The Benchmark Exam Portal developed by Synergy helps to prepare candidates for the PMP Certification online exam using mock tests. PMP course online is:
- PMP Preparatory Regular- with 40 contact hrs (up to 8hrs/day) and mock tests
PMP Power Pack- coaching and mentoring program guaranteeing a pass in PMP exam with formula guide and mock tests
10. LinkedIn Learning PMP course online
The PMP course online on the LinkedIn Learning platform is a short course by Sandra Mitchell. The course comprises over 6 hours of video along with numerous activities, quizzes, and exercises. Altogether, that provides 35 contact hours required for the PMP certification online exam. In addition, the course content includes a project file and a chapter-wise assessment. The PMP course online by Sandra Mitchell is ideal for beginners who need to get a good understanding of the PMP concepts.
There are many more options for a PMP course online and due research is essential to decide which course is best suited to your requirements.
In case you have already decided to pursue PMP as a career and are determined to take the PMP certification online exam, please note that the syllabus goes under regular updating and a new revised PMP exam is launched simultaneously. The PMP course online provided by the training portals follows the current PMBOK syllabus and PMP exam version. The revised PMP exam will be launched in the first week of January 2021 and therefore the content of the PMP course online would be modified.
So, don’t make haste, enrol for a PMP course ASAP!
- Top 9 Project Management Courses in Kolkata
- PMP certification exam cost
- TOP 20 PMP Exam Questions and Answers
- Is PMP Certification Worth It in India?
- 10 Best PMP CERTIFICATIONS IN SINGAPORE
Que 1 How much is the cost of the PMP Certification in India?
ANS: For Members, The PMP Certification Cost in India is INR 23,459, and for non-members, it is INR 42,863.
Que 2 Is the PMP Exam hard?
ANS: Yes, the Pmp Exam is considered very hard to crack. But, you can choose to do PMP Certification training from the list above to prepare for the Exam and earn the credits.
Que 3 .What are the requirements of the PMP Certification?
ANS: The main PMP Certification requirements are:
- 35 hours of training in the PMP or a CAPM Certificate
- High-school Diploma/four-year Bachelor’s Degree
- 7500 hours in directing projects for Diploma Holders and 4500 for graduates.
Ques 4 Are the above courses for beginners?
ANS: Most of the courses in the list of top 10 Project Management courses in Coimbatore cater to beginners as well as experienced professionals.
Que 5 What is the salary of a PMP in India?
ANS: The salary of a PMP in India ranges from INR 12 lakh to INR 17 lakhs p.a. The stats suggest that the PMPM certification is one of the most rewarding certifications in India.
PMP® Certification With
98.8% Pass Rate in PMP® Exam Protected by 100% Money-Back Guarantee | PMP® certification is the gold standard for Project Management professionals.
Agile Project Management
An exclusively designed Program by professionals working in international firms across San Francisco, Colombo, Melbourne and Hong Kong. Become eligible for sought-after Agile & Scrum Professional jobs in Fortune 500 Companies by gaining hallmark of a quality certification on Agile Project Management.
Design Thinking Course by
Henry Harvin® Academy
Ranked no. 2 Design Thinking Course in India | Trained 1,835+ participants | Get exposure to 10+ projects | Acquire detailed training in applying Design Thinking principles | Both classroom and live online options availableExplore Popular Category