Table of Contents
As per the Chinese proverb” Learning is a treasure that will follow its owner everywhere”. Hence, we should continue to learn and educate ourselves till our last breath. In the 80s, if someone used to be a graduate, it was considered a big deal.
Little bit of history
By the 90s, the momentum slightly changed and post-graduation was considered as the highest degree which any person could attain after which people were expected to get into full-time employment and serve their families by supporting them financially.
Life in the early 80s and 90s was confined to a fixed social set up. By that I mean there was fixed time for everything. Time to finish one’s education was till age 25 after which one was expected to settle down till 25 or 26 in the job and in one’s personal life. Things, however, have changed drastically in the 20th century as everything is uncertain today
Life has become robotic nowadays. Nothing is the same as before. Earlier social norms used to decide for man and every human being used to abide by those norms. However, man today has taken accountability for himself, for his actions.
Due to the persisting competition in all spheres of our lives whether personal or professional, it has become imperative for us to keep ourselves updated. For instance, in our personal lives, we should be up to date with the latest fashion and keep our wardrobe updated.
We are also expected to be well aware of what is happening around us and in the world so that we can have meaningful conversations with our near and dear ones and should not feel the fear of being left out in the cold if we are not well attuned with the latest updates.
Similarly, to fight the potential challenges which our professional lives have to offer in the near future, we should be ready to upgrade our knowledge sometimes. Those times have passed when simple graduation or post-graduation was enough to keep a person going and be successful in the same job for a lifetime.
In existing professional set up, every employee is expected to offer their USP (Unique selling propositions) to their employers (existing or potential) to keep them going or to attain a lucrative job offer.In fact, many multinational companies these days are encouraging their staff to upgrade themselves by arranging short certification programs which would polish their existing knowledge and update them with a current market scenario which the employees can use to create opportunities for their firm and for themselves as they can expect their further future growth on the basis of it. You can expect promotion also with a handsome pay package.
Now let us see which all certification programs are gaining momentum in current times and offering hike in salary, designation: –
- Management courses- Project management course (PMP), Six sigma (Green, black and expert)
- Writing courses- Content, creative, technical, medical
- Digital Marketing- Google Ads course (Google Ads training), digital marketing certification.
- Finance- GST course, Income tax specialized course, accounting and taxation course
- Law-RERA (Real estate regulatory act)
- Analytics-Data science course, Python, Artificial intelligence, advanced excel, Machine learning, business analytics, marketing analytics
Although there are many certification courses existing in the market as mentioned above by me today I would only like to throw more light on Project management courses.
Enroll in our PMP Certification today and develop a strong foundation in the principles of project management.
What is Project Management
Before talking about courses, let us first try and understand what exactly is Project management? It is the application of processes, skills, knowledge and experience to achieve specific project objectives according to project acceptance criteria.
Although there are 4 major constraints that project managers should be aware of: –
Job of a PM
Hence, the job of PM (Project manager) is to plan, organize and direct in completion of specific projects for a firm while ensuring at the same time that these projects will be completed on time, within scope and budget.
Also, there are 5 phases of Project management course as developed by Project management institute (PMI). This includes initiation, planning, execution, monitoring and closing the project.
Difference between PMP and PM usually think that project
People manager(PM) and (PMP)Project management professional are the same but ideally there is a difference, every PMP is a PM but every PM cannot be PMP. Hence, let us understand what is PMP certification.
It is basically a professional certification that has a very high value in job market these days. In order to attain this kind of certification, there are certain requirements (both educational and experience criteria) that professionals must meet before they can apply for it.
Eligibility of PMP Exam
This exam has 3 requirements: –
- 5years of project management experience
- 35 hours of project management education
- 7500 hours of leading and directing Projects
Work of PMP is basically to improve the success rate of projects by applying standardized project management principles. PMP certified managers can get employment in government, private sector. Although the PMP certification exam is slightly difficult to crack as it not only tests your knowledge about the subject but also checks as to how do you apply your knowledge in different practical situations. Moreover, you can take the PMP certification exam for a maximum of 3 times in 1 year.
PMP certification is meant for any project manager who would like to specialize in traditional plan-driven project management. As per CIO magazine, PMP is one of the top paying certifications in the world. Project management institute in the 10th edition of the project management salary survey reports that PMP certification holders earn 23% more than non PMP holders.
Benefits of PMP certification
- Enhance your career opportunities
- Learn new skills and speak the right language
- Earn more money
Project management courses can be very helpful
- Students learn about project life cycles
- tools and techniques are given for structured planning
- how to overcome risks and manage change
- manage stakeholder’s expectations
1. Henry Harvin: Project management course in Kolkata
Contact No: +91 9891953953 | Chat on WhatsApp
Online PMP certification offered by Henry Harvin Management academy showcases the comprehensive knowledge and skills of project managers. Moreover, this certification helps its students to reach at higher positions in different sectors like manufacturing, IT, finance, Healthcare etc.
The academy has internationally acclaimed and certified PMP trainers with 10 years of industry experience and has trained 900+ individuals globally. It helps its participants to gain the competency required to lead and manage vast, complex projects.
The course focus is on enhancing strategic and business knowledge. In addition, the institute also helps in acquiring advanced knowledge in Project, resource, value, schedule and risk management. It makes you eligible for over 3000+jobs across the globe.
Students are made aware of various contemporary tools used in project management such as Gantt charts, task fragmenting, mathematical project organizing models. The course is designed as per the latest version of PMI’s Project management body of knowledge guide-6th edition.
Henry Harvin PMP Certification Training course Fees
Top 10 Project Management Course include 36 hours of online instruction and access to 50 hours of E-Learning.
The course costs Rs. 14,900.00 (Live Online Classroom).
Henry Harvin also provides these courses
- Design Thinking Course
- Blockchain Certification Training Course
- Product Management Course
- HR US Payroll Course Training
- Cities where Henry Harvin’s Project Management Courses are provided:
Also check this video:
Henry Harvin Student Reviews
2. Simplilearn: PMP certification in kolkata
Contact No: +1800 212 7688
Simplilearn PMP certification training course is proud to have a 99.9% pass rate and offers a 100% money-back guarantee. It began as a project management blog in 2009 after which it began as a leading online training provider.
In addition, it also provides a certificate of completion for 35 contact hours which is a basic requirement for taking PMP exam. The course is as per the latest version of PMI’s Project management body of knowledge.
Highlights of course
- Lifetime access
- 8 industry case studies
- 6 hands-on projects
- 7 stimulation test papers
- 24*7 support
- $499 one-time fee
- (90 days) flexible access to online classes
- Faculty-led online training
- Everything in Self-paced learning
- $999 one-time fee
Duration of Course
Address: NALANDA 53/1 C, Manoj Arcade, 24th Main Rd, Sector 2, HSR Layout, Bengaluru – 560102, Karnataka, India.
Website Link: https://www.simplilearn.com/
3. Knowledge Hut: PMP Certification in kolkata
Contact No: +1800 121 9232
It is a global registered education provider of PMI which organizes 200 workshops every month and has trained 1,50,000 professionals till now.
Self-paced learning – access days -180 (Rs 6500)
Live online classroom- Rs 8999
- 100% PMP money-back guarantee
- Certification journey support
- Earn 35 PDUs on course completion
- 6 mock exams with 1,200+ practice test questions prepared by industry experts
- Exam application assistance
- 35 hours of instructor-led sessions
- Access to case studies, the latest articles
Duration of Course
Address: 759, Dak Khana Rd, Laxmi Nagar, Narayan Nagar, New, East, New Delhi, Delhi 110092
Location: New Delhi
Website Link: https://www.knowledgehut.com/
4. Excelr: Project management institute
Contact No: +096321 56744
PMI registered education provider. It is a training and consulting firm with its global presence in Australia, UK, Canada.
- Experienced and certified faculty
- 3000 practice questions, 5 stimulated tests
- 35 contact hours PDUs
- Free project management templates
- Self-paced videos
- WhatsApp support
- 100% money-back guarantee
- 97.3% pass rate
Duration of Course
Address: M 130-131, Inside ABL Work Space,Second Floor, Connaught Cir, Connaught Place, New Delhi, Delhi 110001
Location: New Delhi
Website Link: https://www.excelr.com/
5. Sybex: PMP Certification in kolkata
Contact No: +91 94112 87406
It is best for working professionals as it offers a learning approach that meets real-world schedules and the company also offers unique training by the name “bite-sized” to help students master the entire lesson in about 30 minutes.
The course provides 14 hours of lessons broken up into 30-minute videos. Each lesson complies with PMP exam format, scoring requirements and exam limits and has over 1000 practice questions, mock exams,25 to 35 PDUs and a visual progress report for each domain which would help students to self-assess themselves.
The institute courses are cloud based and fully PC and MAC compatible. Students can start practicing on one computer, pause and resume on another. Also bookmarks and notes can be stored online. There is a provision for mobile app which is available with PMP Exam platinum review course.
PMP Exam Gold Course
- $395 one-time fee
- 25 PDUs
- 14+ hours of lecture videos
- Two full-length mock exams
- Online test bank with 1,050 practice questions
- 675+ electronic flashcards
PMP Exam Platinum Course
- $495 one-time fee
- All Gold features
- 35 PDUs
- Partner until you pass guarantee
- Companion mobile app
- Print or e-book PMP review guide
Address: A-39 Basement, Dayanand Colony, Lajpat Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi 110024
Location: New Delhi
Website Link: http://www.sybex.in/
6. BrainBOK: Project management course
Contact by Mail: [email protected]
It has a very different and unique way of approaching PMP exam prep by offering a subscription-based app that is interactive than a traditional training course. Moreover, it offers economical and affordable pricing options to meet the needs of its students.
- Self-study tool kit based on latest PMBOK and licensed by PMI
- Unique ITTO explorer which present PMBOK in engaging way
- 1000 sample questions, 2000 searchable flashcards
- Quizzes with performance tracing reports
- $59.99 for 90 days
- ITTO pack
- Flashcards pack
- Mastering PMBOK Exam 1
- $109.99 for 90 days
- All Premium Plan features
- PM study guide (online)
- PMP Practice Exam 1
- PMP Formula Challenge Exam
- PM Formula Guide (PDF)
- $149.99 for 90 days
- All Plus Plan features
- PMP Practice Exam 2
- PMP Practice Exam 3
- Mastering PMBOK Exam 2
- 35 hours’ certificate
Address: Brainbook 86 – 90 Paul Street London EC2A 4NE
Website Link: https://www.brainbok.com/
7. PMI training: Project management training course in Kolkata
Contact No: +1 855-643-1873
Founded in 2004 by Christopher Scordo (PMP, ITIL) author of many bestselling exam preparation books after which it has been recognized as a training platform. It offers both instructor led and self-learning classes, offline exam preparation tools and free membership to PM training’s online exam practice system. However, it can cost 100 to$600 more than simplilearn.
PMP Certification Boot Camp
- $598 one-time fee
- 35 hours of interactive lessons and material
- PMP Exam Prep Course Manual (e-book)
- 250+ printable PMP course slides
- PMBOK Guide Knowledge Area Study Guide
- PMP formula cheat sheet
- Printable PMP “Memory Map” exercise
- Printable PMP process maps
- PMP mock exam and knowledge quizzes
- PMP glossary and test-taking exercises
- Training online membership
PMP Live Classes Online
- $1,398 to $1,548
- Focused PMP certification curriculum
- Extensive study tools
- Training online membership
- One-on-one QA session with the instructor
- PMI application and audit assistance
- Email access to PMP instructor
- 100% guaranteed pass rate
You may want to check out- PMP Certification course in Chennai
Address: PMI Organization Centre Private Limited, India
Website Link: https://www.pmi.org/
8. PM prep cast: Project management course in Kolkata
Contact by Mail: support@pm-prepcast
It has coached over 30,000 project managers on their way to become PMP certified. I give preference to this one because of its accessibility as it provides downloadable videos and study materials especially for mobile devices. Provides 50 hours of training videos.
- $229 one-time fee
- Full-featured PMP training course
- Recorded, video-based lessons
- 35 contact hours’ certificate
- $299 one-time fee
- All Basic features
- Exam simulator (90-day access; 1,600+ questions)
- Unlimited simulator exam repeats
- Sap fico training online
- Sap fico course in Kolkata
Address: OSP International LLC 8502 E Chapman Ave Suite 349 USA – Orange CA 92869
Website Link: https://www.project-management-prepcast.com/
9. Projecting IT: Institute of project management
Contact No: +9833105388
It is an APMG accredited training organization offering extensive trainings on project management, planning, scheduling, tracking, costing and reporting.
- Provided training to over 5000+ professionals on best practice project management
- Experienced trainers with work experience of 15 years and above in project management
- Training on real time project scenarios
- 2500+ certified professionals
- Maximum interactive group workshops
- Best pass ratio in the industry (project management certification exam training course)
- 45 PDUs and participation certificate
- Assignment, practice questions
- Baseline assessment test
- Exam readiness checklist
Would just like to conclude my entire blog with the famous Quotation by Benjamin Franklin “An investment in knowledge pays the best interest” irrespective of whichever institute you would like to enroll for as I have tried my best to present before you my knowledge about Best PMP institutes.
Address: Unit 215, Building 1, Sector 2, Millennium Business Park, Mahape, Navi Mumbai , Mumbai – 400903
Website Link: http://www.projectingit.com/
PMP Exam Cost, Passing Score, Prep Time and Exam FAQ 2023
- Best 15 Project Management Courses in India
- PMP certification exam cost
- TOP 20 PMP Exam Questions and Answers
- Is PMP Certification Worth It in India?
- 10 Best PMP Certifications in Singapore
Q-1. Is PMP better than MBA?
Ans. MBA is done to become a manager, it is generalized whereas PMP certification provides specialized knowledge and has a higher value in the job market as compared to MBA.
Q-2. Can I do PMP after my MBA?
Ans. Yes, both of them are an excellent combination but you should have Project management as a subject in MBA
Q-3. Is PMP equivalent to masters?
Ans. It is superior to masters in Project management as it involves 7500 hours of actual experience. On the contrary, masters in project management are purely theoretical.
Q-4. Does PMP expire?
Ans. PMP certification cycle lasts for 3 years during which you need to earn 60 PDUs (Professional development units) to renew your certification at the end of the cycle.
PMP® Certification With
98.8% Pass Rate in PMP® Exam Protected by 100% Money-Back Guarantee | PMP® certification is the gold standard for Project Management professionals.
Agile Project Management
An exclusively designed Program by professionals working in international firms across San Francisco, Colombo, Melbourne and Hong Kong. Become eligible for sought-after Agile & Scrum Professional jobs in Fortune 500 Companies by gaining hallmark of a quality certification on Agile Project Management.
Design Thinking Course by
Henry Harvin® Academy
Ranked no. 2 Design Thinking Course in India | Trained 1,835+ participants | Get exposure to 10+ projects | Acquire detailed training in applying Design Thinking principles | Both classroom and live online options availableExplore Popular Category