Understanding Search Engine Optimization, SEO is an indispensable part of this content writing. Every day, people search online for products and services that they want to use or buy. There are over 3.5 billion searches on Google per day. Search Engine Optimization is the hottest trend when it comes to increasing the quantity and quality of organic traffic to a website with the aid of search engine platforms. The magic that occurs behind every search that people do on Google, Yahoo, or Bing captures the idea of how SEO functions. Although, it is a bit more complicated than it appears!
Here are the 10 Effective SEO Content Writing Hacking Tips should not be ignored to Rank High in 2020
Check Also- Why Henry Harvin Content Writing Course?
1. Stress on the Good & Interesting Content Quality
The content must be unique, creative, easy to communicate with the audience. The content should be well-written, relevant to your content, customer & audience. Always keep track of the content & update your website regularly. Those who are reading your content must get some knowledge after reading it. Content is as significant as the design of your website because it drives web search results, increases traffic to your page, set your organization as an industry leader. And in today’s content marketplace, both quality and quantity decide your capacity to use the content for business results.
“Quality content” isn’t enough. Your content needs to be the best outcome for a given search… or it’s not going to rank. Amazing content is the way to SEO achievement. In the inbound advertising world, we often say, “content is king,” but really, quality content is king.
2. Use Trusted Free SEO Tools
If you are working on a strict tight budget and need to perform a limited set of tasks, it’s best to use the free version. You can opt for the paid form only when you see the requirement for all the features of the tool. Take advantage of incredible free SEO hacking tools this 2020, and save more money. So, feel free to explore and use the ones that you are most comfortable using.
Sharing some of the most trusted free SEO tools:
- Google Keyword Planner – use this to research for your keywords
- Google Analytics – use this to discover which web pages are performing well and which ones are not.
- Google Webmaster Tool – use this to get valuable information for your search marketing efforts.
- Google Search Console – use this to troubleshoot, improve, and monitor your presence in the Google search result. Plus, keep an eye on reports for URL errors.
- SEMrush – this allows you to monitor your website as well as your competitor’s site.
- Yoast SEO – this serves as an all-in-one SEO suite for WordPress websites.
- SEO Analyzer Tool – this lets you compare your site’s SEO efforts to your top 3 competitors.
3. Importance of Evergreen Content
Evergreen content — like the name implies — is timeless and attracts new readers. Creating evergreen content does require additional time and money, but it’s worth those investments. If you want to rank higher in search engines, drive traffic for years, and help your audience find exactly what they need. In addition to highlighting your content, you must also ensure that it stays up-to-date. While there shouldn’t be much you have to do to refresh evergreen content, there will be discoveries, new articles to which you can hyperlink and other new developments. So, you better publish evergreen content or pieces of information that would be useful and relevant this 2020 and beyond.
Some specific tips for writing evergreen content:
- Pick Longtail Keywords – We briefly mentioned already that longtail keywords might be ideal. Even the most lasting evergreen piece isn’t worth much if people aren’t searching for that subject, so do your keyword research.
- Optimize for SEO – Once you have your keywords (one per piece), remember to utilize SEO best practices for on-page optimization. Add alt text to pictures, and put the keyword in the title, URL and throughout the body copy – but don’t stuff your keywords! You should also hyperlink related evergreen articles together to improve your SEO rankings.
- Write for Beginners – You may feel the need to share your aptitude, but do so in a way that caters to beginners. Experts aren’t likely to be searching on broad topics, and you want to generate evergreen content for a large and repeating audience.
- Avoid Technical Language – Along the same vein as the previous note, beginners often don’t understand technical language, so try to avoid using it whenever possible.
- Re-use your Ideas – When you create an incredible piece of content, there are numerous ways you can spin it and re-use your great ideas in various formats.
4. Mobile Responsive Website
At the point when a site is responsive, the format and additional content reacts or adjusts on the size of the screen they are introduced on. A responsive site automatically changes to fit the gadget you’re perusing it on. These days all searches today are conducted via mobile, and those numbers are growing. Also, a responsive website requires a design that goes well with all of the devices used in online search – desktop, laptop, tablet, and mobile phone. 60% of all searches in Google are now done from a mobile device. Mobile-friendly websites not only help in SEO but makes the pages rank better since the websites are mobile-responsive. Mobile is the future of search.
Why Responsive Design is Important for Business
- Increment reach to clients, customers on smaller gadgets (tablets & smartphones)
- A consistent experience that can expand lead generation, sales, conversions, and changes.
- Examination, tracking, and reporting can all be in one spot.
- Time and cost of on-site content management are diminished.
- Stay ahead of the competition (even 44% of Fortune 500 companies are not mobile-ready as of now!)
In summary, the advantages of choosing a responsive design for your website include:
- Improved client experience
- Search engine optimization gains
- Ease of management
5. Page Speed Matters
The Speed of the page is the amount of time it takes for a web page to load. Today, people have no patience for websites with poor load speeds or inadequate performance. A lot of users expect a site to load in 2 seconds or less. If it isn’t loaded within 3 seconds, those users tend to leave the site soon.
It has a significant impact on:
- How long guests remain on your site?
- How many of them convert into paying clients?
- How much you pay on a CPC basis is paid hunt?
- Where do you rank in organic search?
Use Google’s Page Speed Insights Tool to check your load time and compare your website to competitors’ sites. The tool also provides specific improvements to increase your site’s page speed performance.
6. How Visuals help SEO?
A picture says a thousand words. Visuals can increase the time a user spends on your site and reduce the bounce rate. Visuals increase people’s willingness to read your content by 90 percent. People will spend more time on your site, Visual content not only grabs attention, but make it easier for a reader to absorb your text.
Step-by-step instructions to make your content more visual: Include high-quality professional-looking photos, create infographics, include data in graphics, allowing your audience to visualize the statistic, produce videos & recordings, use eye-catching headers and styles, Create slideshows.
Content with no high-value, unique, interesting visuals is not streamlined. We always have to consider the fact that people are more attracted by visuals, rather than by long messages, as 90% of data enters our brain in visual forms. Any article or blog targeting at explaining, indicating, or showing something descriptive, needs proper visuals, that guide, classify for the reader, as well as are interesting, unique, simple, and, high-quality. And remember, no sacrifice is allowed for any part of your visuals! Because as the expertise shows Ranking Gods of the Internet universe never excuse trash-quality and low-value visual content.
7. Keyword Research
Keywords are the terms, phrases, and questions that people enter into the search bar. Keyword research is the process of finding the best and most relevant keywords to include in your content. Creating the right keyword plan with proper keyword research and placement is very important for improving the searchability of your content for the right audience. Keyword research is an art, not a science. Keyword stuffing is an absolute no-no nowadays.
Prioritize your keyword list-
What number of keywords would it be a good idea for you to have? But, we can’t disclose to you the specific number of keywords you ought to have, yet we can reveal to you that you need a great deal of them – the greatest number of as you can consider. In any case, over 1000 keywords are probably too much! Regardless of whether you’re a sensibly independent & small company, you’ll most likely end up with a few hundred keywords.
Be that as it may, there’s no compelling reason to make pages for these straight away. You can include content a little bit at a time. Consider what keywords you need to rank until further notice – maybe the more long-tail ones? – and which ones aren’t as significant immediately. Understand your needs and plan the creation of your content.
Keyword research provides you with specific search data that can help you asking these queries. It is a critical planning step that will guide your keyword research and help you create better content.
- What are people searching for?
- How many people are searching for it?
- In what configuration do they want that information?
8. Use Social Media to Improve your SEO
People are investing energy, time & assets for promoting their content on Facebook, Twitter, and other social networks in the expectation of boosting search engine rankings & increase the overall reach.
Social media marketing is one way to boost Search Engine Optimization, Undoubtedly, social networks are the perfect channels to publicize your products, services, and content; they also provide a way to direct traffic to the website.
Five ways that SEO works together with social media to bring more visitors to your site & improve your website’s organic rank in Google-
- Social Media Allows for Content Promotion
- Social Media Encourages More Engagement
- Social Sharing Can Lead to Link Building
- Increased Brand Awareness Improves Your SEO Rankings
- Google’s Partnership with Twitter
9. Google Sitelinks in SEO
Sitelinks are the hyperlinks mentioned below any specific search engine result (organic or paid) are meant to help users navigate your site. It benefits both the brand and the user. Brands are ready to exhibit the internal connections and users can locate the area of their interests easily. These are known as site link extensions.
For example: If you search for a specific brand or organization, their site is going to appear as a search result. If you click on the main link you will be directed to their landing page. But, just below that results there are some hyperlinks such as ‘Organization Profile’, ‘About Us’, ‘Get in Touch’, etc. These are sitelinks.
These site links increase the scope of getting more clicks on the connections, which brings out more leads.
10. Rich Snippets Improve your SEO
Rich snippets are visually more engaging search results with additional important information displayed alongside the title, description, and URL. Positioning high in search results is incredible, but what ultimately makes people click through is the content of the snippet. Rich snippets help make your website pages look more enticing in the search results.
Rich snippets come in all shapes, sizes, formats. In Google’s words, snippets are meant to “upgrade and draw user attention on the results page”. Featured snippets steal organic traffic from all the other search results, including the content positioning in the #1 position.
In most cases, snippets follow a comparative appearance:
- Page Title.
These 10 hacks will help you optimize your pages to boost search ranking and sustain it. However, keep in mind that you shouldn’t expect results overnight. That’s why 60 days is the ideal waiting time to see results as soon as you start implementing these hacks. To rank high in search engines, and to get a lot of organic traffic, you must observe these rules of search engine optimization.
Just remember that there are no shortcuts in SEO, with lots of patience and consistency in the application of your SEO strategy, you need to dedicate your time, effort, and passion for getting there.
Content Writing Course
with Gold Membership
*Learn from South Asia's Oldest Content Writing Course | Recognized by American Association of EFL, Content Writing Association of India, UK Cert, UKAF & MSME | Guaranteed Live Projects & Internship Opportunity.
Technical Writing Course
with Gold Membership
*A cutting-edge Technical Writing Course which teaches you the fine art of transforming data and information accumulated through a process or experimental work into technical documentations and guides.Explore Popular Category