Table of Contents
Content Writing Courses in Delhi NCR – Content is the ruler! It illuminates, engages, educates, and offers utility.
Giving rich content is one of the most significant things you can do to pull in customers and engage your business audience because content creation is the driving force of digital marketing today.
Delhi, being the public capital and home to numerous tech companies, hustles on a different level. Various institutes in this megacity have come up with their content writing courses.
And these content writing training in Delhi NCR help students, assist homemakers, marketers, and the unemployed to discover new opportunities right after the completion of their content writing courses.
Content writing services are on the rise because of how fast the Internet is exploding. Picking content writing as your profession has a ton of advantages, with the greatest one being that you can work sitting at home, without any physical boundaries. However, that is not it.
Top 8 Content Writing Courses in Delhi NCR
1. HENRY HARVIN – Content Writing Courses in Delhi NCR
The digital course has a well-defined syllabus that focuses on all aspects of content writing and makes participants learn how to express their ideas in words.
Many students are already getting numerous benefits by enrolling in the Content Writer Courses of Henry Harvin. The course will help you to transform into leaders.
Moreover, the institute is recognized for its quality and uniqueness from leading publishers such as Hindustan Times, Statesman, Hans India, Business World, The Pioneer and leading channels such as Aaj Tak and News World India.
Key features of the Henry Harvin Content Writing Course are:
- Provides learning for 30 plus content types, including Business Writing, Technical Writing, Medical Writing, Social Media Writing, SEO Writing, Book Writing, Copywriting, etc.
- Get Certified Digital Content Writer (CDCW) certification from Henry Harvin Education with affiliations from the American Association of EFL, UK Cert, UKAF, and Content Writing Association in India
- Provides 32 hours training, 24 hours brush-up sessions, and 50 hours of e-Learning access with excellent faculty having experience of a decade or more
- The training imparts technical know-how skills to create basic websites, personal blogs, and graphic skills to design newsletters, ppt, logos, etc.
- It will also enable you to develop an effective content strategy to reach your target audience and skills to identify the target audience persona for your content
Lastly, the institute is trusted by corporates such as Abbott Pharma, Avon Cosmetics, Hostbooks, NTPC, SAB Miller, Apollo Tyres, Deloitte, Fidelity Investments, etc., and by 12+ IIM’s, including IIM Ahmedabad, IIM Bangalore & IIM Calcutta and 7+ IIT’s, including IIT Bombay & IIT Delhi.
It is doing an exceptional job by producing more jobs for the youths by implementing the top quality content writing course in Delhi NCR.
Where can you find them: C-108, 1st Floor, Sector 2, Noida, Delhi NCR- 201301
Contact no: 9015266266
Course Types, Benefits, Fees:
Content Writing Course Fee Structure please check it here:-
Henry Harvin Provides Content Writing Course in these Cities:
Check out Henry Harvin’s other courses:
- Digital Marketing Course
- Creative Writing Course
- Copywriting Course Training
- Medical Coding Course Training
- Medical Writing Course
Let me take you through some courses in detail-
#1 Medical Writing Course
Medical Writing Course helps you to write the latest health-related content, about Science and drug development. It assists you to imbibe the qualities of medical writers and create all types of writing formats. Medical Writers apply the principles of clinical trial documents. Moreover, it elucidates research inference, product use, and other medical information.
Pinpoints Medical Writing Courses
- Henry Harvin helps you to understand all forms of medical writing by giving them the opportunity to explore live instances. It also assists you in pharmaceutical regulatory writing and medico-writing.
- It enables you to move on an exotic journey of becoming a certified content writer.
#2 Technical Writing Course
Technical writers can comprehend the needs of the audience, that’s why they will be able to transform complex information into simpler ones. It is the practice of processing documents and visuals. Furthermore, Technical Writing Course also aims to demonstrate instructional training material.
Features of Technical Writing Courses
- Henry Harvin helps technical writers to solve problems with the development and manufacturing of products.
- It helps to understand the different types of technical writing like Technical Documentation, End User Instructions, Technical Reports, Research Results, etc.
- Trained Trainers will also make you aware of technical terms for your better erudition. They will provide you with a practical platform to acquire rigorous knowledge of the subject.
#3 Research Writing Course
Research Writing Course elucidates the different forms of writing formats based upon extensive research blend with evidence. Moreover, research writers can evolve their arguments after vigorous scrutinization. The research process helps you to gain expertise and find adept solutions in scientific writing methods.
Key Points in Research Writing
- Henry Harvin invigorates their learners to comprehend empirical evidence and logical methods of writing.
- You will get experiential exposure with the magnificent and talented facilitators to accelerate your prowess and become a successful Research Writer.
- You will come to know about the ethics of scientific communication and scientific genres.
- You can build up a scientific attitude after completing the course with Henry Harvin.
Ranks Amongst Top #5 Upskilling Courses of all time in 2021 by India Today
2. NTA – Content Writing Training in Delhi NCR
Newcent Training Academy is a private, dedicated professional training academy that offers multiple professional courses in Delhi. The courses are tailored to help candidates gain advanced skills and become more efficient in meeting the demands of the industry.
NTA’s content writing courses in Delhi NCR imparts practical and skill-oriented knowledge that aids candidates in existing jobs or to gain a promotion.
NTA’s courses are chiefly Distance Learning courses to reach and empower students cutting across geographical barriers, while some are also offered as classroom courses in specific locations.
Key features of the course are:
- Provides relevant on how to give complete information within the word limit
- Will allow you to understand what should be communicated through words and what by mere implications.
- Learn how to quickly get across your point, deliver your punch lines, and sell without selling
- Covers various tools for content writing and conducts practice sessions for writing skills
- It will make you learn how to ‘Write-to-kill’
Where you can find them: D-155, First Floor, Chattarpur Extension, New Delhi, Delhi-110074 or at Sector-23, Dwarka, nearest Metro is Dwarka Sec-23 (in Delhi).
Contact no: 09891120492
3. ECT – Content Writing Certification in Delhi NCR
ECT is the content writing training institute in Delhi, which is recognized by Indian Government. The course aims to deliver lifetime support, personalized attention and feedback, internship opportunities, and multiple interactive sessions.
A certification from ECT will boost your career and help you publish your work with confidence. A well-designed course and experienced faculty are what you need to make your writing skills better, and there is no one better than ETC.
With highly interactive sessions and valuable tips from the professors, this course is the right one for you to join if you’re looking for internship opportunities and job offers in Delhi.
Key features of the course are:
- 3 months course with 32 hours of classroom/live training and 50 hours of e-learning and useful Videos
- With 7 assignments, 5 live projects, 10 quizzes, 1 test, and 2 certifications, you will become a professional writer and gain lots of practical knowledge
- 100% placement assistance
- Assured work from home job opportunities
Where can you find them: M 138, 3rd Floor, Connaught Place, New Delhi-110001
Contact no: 78279-16060
4. Information Developers Foundation – Content Training in Delhi NCR
This foundation is driven by passion, expertise, experience, brands, and expert collaboration. The only content writing training institute founded, nurtured, and mentored by professional content writer expert Rahul Karn.
With tons of webinars hosted by industry experts and uncountable blogs, you can see how the foundation prefers to always keep up with the latest trends and technologies in all the fields.
The Content Writing Courses in Delhi NCR offered by them will bring many secret tips and tricks to use while writing content.
With different content types, persuasive writing styles and instructions to help you develop the tone you need in the different phases of the sale funnel to generate targeted leads and prospects, the course offers the formula for perfect content writing and marketing in Delhi.
Key features of this course are:
- Understand how to architect a perfect content strategy that converts into a sale.
- The course deals with content marketing too in a detailed manner
- Deals with the tools you’ll need to be an effective content developer and marketer
- The Editorial Planner document makes content planning a cakewalk,by helping you to make any good piece of content excellent and consumable
- Makes you capable enough to earn and thrive as a freelancer
Where can you find them: Eco Tower, Plot No# A 14, 7th Floor, Sector 125, Noida, Uttar Pradesh-201301
Contact no: 7840841999
5. WEB TRAINING INDIA – Content Writing Courses in Delhi NCR
The organization helps new writers learn all the fundamental skills and techniques of content writing for a promising future in the content writing field. They work with the industry’s top writers who have helped get various websites to reach the top position on search engines.
Web Training India offers the best support in content writing training, making the candidate write engaging content according to the clients’ demands.
Their primary aim is to make people capable of delivering the best content so that their client’s websites can attain a higher rank in organic search.
Advertising lessons and topics include Search Advertising, Video Advertising, Mobile Advertising, Shopping and E-commerce advertising, and Behavioural or Content Advertising.
Key features of the course are:
- A lot of emphasis is given on how the content is absorbed digitally. Therefore lessons about online tools are taught to the students
- Learn to keep up with the changes and evolving internet, and develop tactics to deal with various digital marketing challenges
- Use free tools such as Google Ads, Bing accreditation, Google Analytics, and Google Search Console
- Along with marketing, a lot about advertising is also taught to the students
- Get projects just after completing the content writing course and earn at home
Where can you find them: Vikas Marg, Main Market, Block Wa, Block D, Laxmi Nagar, Delhi, 110092
6. SKILLS UPGRADER – Content Writing Training in Delhi NCR
This institute offering content writing course in Delhi. They offer the most famous content writing courses: the perfect balance of content writing and web marketing, lucrative work that is very challenging.
The education is exclusively online, which cuts the need for a ride to the institute. With outstanding professors and a student-oriented attitude, Skills Upgrader is one of the best.
Whether you’re an undergraduate, a businessman, a skilled worker, or a housewife, the course is developed for everybody. The architecture of the course is designed to benefit people from all walks of life.
Key features of the course are:
- A course with lifelong support and expert faculty
- Offers free INR 40,000 worth of content writing and digital marketing tools to the participants
- The hands-on assignments are 70 hours long. And the 16 hours of training in the classroom is not just conceptual, rather engaging, and thrilling
- The course is delivered in the online mode consisting of 16 hours (four weeks) of live classroom training, coming with an instant master certification
Where can you find them: 13/386, DDA Flats, Kalkaji (South Delhi), Delhi, 110019.
Contact no: 9034229196
7. DIGITAL ACHARYA- Content Writing Courses in Delhi NCR
Digital acharya provides an award-winning training program created with help of various industry experts and validated by industry giants.
It makes the participants learn about the content’s originality and offers them relevant skills to write valuable content.
The advanced digital Content Writing Courses in Delhi NCR make the students adopt robust content strategies to produce significant results. It makes them familiar with specific guidelines of the internet world while creating compelling content.
Key features of the course:
- Well-structured modules that include the best internet practices to generate quality content
- Provides a certified and SEO friendly content writing course that offers profound insights into content writing
- Enables candidates to be adept in every facet of content writing, from online research to keywords targeting
- Learn to implement powerful writing strategies to produce lucrative content
- Practical training and free learning resources such as e-books and other online tools are also provided
- After finishing the course, students can either write for themselves or others
Where can you find them: G-30, First Floor, Lajpat Nagar-2, New Delhi-110024
WZ-54, 3rd Floor, opposite Metro Pillar No. 219,West Patel Nagar, New Delhi-11000
Contact no: 7834807770
8. Coursera – Content Training in Delhi NCR
The Content Writing Courses in Delhi NCR here will help you to expand your knowledge in three aspects of writing, i.e., short story, memoir, and long-form content.
It can help you to learn the techniques which are required to write a compelling story and unique style. The course is designed in such a way that anyone with zero experience in creative content writing can easily understand its concepts.
After you complete the content writing courses, you will have the ability to write error-free contents.
Key Features of the course are
#The entire course is divided into four parts which can be studied in any order.
#The course will help you to excel in the craft of plot, style, description, and others.
#At the end of the course, you will be required to write an essay or story of 8-15 pages without any grammatical mistakes and plagiarism.
#All the topics concerned to creative content writing are clearly explained, and there are no prerequisites to enrol in this course.
#It has a rating of 4.7 out of 5
Here are some more benefits that will undoubtedly make you want to be a content writer as well!
- You get to work as a freelancer
- You have the liberty to choose your working hours. You don’t have to wake up at eight every morning and suit up for your office
- You can work remotely from any place
- Content writing training in Delhi is in great demand, various organizations want to hire content writers to generate brand awareness and reach their target audience
- You are your own boss and can earn a lot of money by writing different types of content such as technical writing, creative writing, etc.
- A field with diversity. There are various kinds of content that you can choose to write upon
- Once you establish a healthy client base, you can make much more than an average employee and keep profits
- Also, you can earn a lot if you become an influencer and get into content marketing
- With time, your writing capabilities, vocabulary, and language fluency improves
So, without further ado, let’s see what the national capital has to offer in terms of the content writing courses:
9. GK Content Writing Training Institute
10. Sukhdev Vihar Content Writing Training Institute
11. Ducat Institute
12. Best Content Writing Agency
Content writing as a career option offers multiple opportunities, especially in demanding and growing markets. There are big firms that exclusively provide content solutions to their clients. The field is quite huge, so anyone with proper training in the content writing courses can do wonders in the area.
- Top 30 Content Writing Topics
- Top 20 Best Content Writing Books
- Top 40 Content Writer Interview Questions
- Top 10 Content Writing Courses in Ahmedabad
- Top 10 Content Writing Courses in Chennai
Ans. The future of content writing is expected to be remarkably good. The demand is expected to continue rising as everything gets more and more digitized.
The prospects of getting jobs in content writing jobs is very secure and great.
Ans. You actually don’t need a formal certification to become a content writer. You should have a flair for writing, a good command of the language, and you have the skill to persuade your readers to trust your work.
You also need to ensure that you’re well-informed of the subject you choose to write on.
However, doing a content writing certification course helps you learn the tools of the trade and opens many new opportunities in this field.
Ans. There are quite a few good online content writing courses offered by training institutes.
Online courses usually cover all concepts like any other classroom training session. The added advantage is that one has the flexibility of learning in the comfort of their home.
Ans. SEO Content writing in Delhi NCR is the process of planning, creating and optimizing content with the primary goal of getting high ranking on search engines.
Ans. As a professional content writer one is expected to write blogs, technical articles, Interviews, news, investigative reports, travel pieces, profiles, academic reports, case studies, reviews and new product introductions.
Ans. Yes. The tone used for writing a blog is conversational and casual while the tone used while writing is professional and formal.
Ans. If you carefully structure your blog posts by adding relevant keywords in your niche, your pages will pull in more web traffic. The more pages you write, the more will be reached.
Ans. Before starting any project, you should do some research on the topic, who is the target audience and what is the objective of this project.
Ans. Often it is hard to decide if the sources you are getting information from are credible or not.
Check for the author’s background and affiliation, ensure the information from the source is up-to-date and check the reviews and testimonials of the source. This will give you a fair idea of if the source is reliable or not.
Ans. Identifying and understanding what the target audience needs is very important for all content writers. The simplest way to do this is by talking to analysts and reviewing their data. It is also a good idea to take the views from the Sales team or even interact with the customers directly.
Content Writing Course
with Gold Membership
*Learn from South Asia's Oldest Content Writing Course | Recognized by American Association of EFL, Content Writing Association of India, UK Cert, UKAF & MSME | Guaranteed Live Projects & Internship Opportunity.
Technical Writing Course
with Gold Membership
*A cutting-edge Technical Writing Course which teaches you the fine art of transforming data and information accumulated through a process or experimental work into technical documentations and guides.
Creative Writing Courses
with Gold Membership
Henry Harvin® Creative Writing Course Ranks#1 in India by The Statesman! Creative Master the creative writing skills to compose engaging Fiction, Creative Nonfiction, Drama, and Poetry that will snap a reader’s curiosity from the advent to end of your write-up.
Medical Writing Training
Course and Cartificate
A one-of-a-kind Medical Writing course which helps you get a thorough understanding of pharmaceutical regulatory writing as well as medico-marketing writing. Strengthen your writing prowess as you boost your skills as a medical and scientific writer. The Certified Medical Writer(CMW) certification is your key to success.Explore Popular Category