Table of Contents
SAP, a name identical to business management software, has intrigued me since my college days. I wondered why everyone wanted a certification in SAP. Why was it special? All I knew was that an SAP certified candidate possesses brilliant career prospects.
What I recognized as a flavour of the season turned into an unmistakable career move with unlimited opportunities for progress.
Today, SAP is essential for the success of every organization, as it facilitates automation and optimises the management of time, money, and other resources.
What is SAP?
SAP stands for Systems Applications and Products in data processing and it’s an enterprise resource planning software that is used across functions.
In layman words, it’s an easy-to-use tool to simplify business processes.
Organizations use this software in operations such as HRM (Human Resource Management), CRM (Customer Relationship Management), Financial statement analysis, distribution, logistics and more.
In summary, all these processes get pooled centrally into one program to make the software sophisticated. It’s an ERP system that integrates all business activities for a more productive outcome.
For those who don’t know, first I will explain ERP.
Enterprise Resource Planning is fundamental for the smooth functioning of all businesses. A business owner uses ERP systems to automate all business processes like supply chain, HR, finance, manufacturing, CRM, and so forth.
In this age, with the ever-expanding demand and supply, every business requires an end to end processes to handle and simplify business management.
Thus, the ERP tools are implemented to examine current business processes and streamline all operations using data models.
SAP software is also a type of ERP system. SYSPRO, Scoro, Odoo, Sage Intacct and Netsuite ERP are other popular ERP softwares.
Hence, let’s find out the 10 best SAP Institutes in India. I hope this study helps all researchers in widening the scope of their careers.
The following institutions can help kick-start your career and boost it effectively.
1. Henry Harvin
They are recipients of the prestigious ‘best corporate training platform’ award. Moreover, Henry Harvin is ISO 29990:2010 certified and audited from UKAF, UK Cert, and MSME.
They have a dedicated SAP Academy that specializes in a diverse range of SAP courses. They focus on advancing the SAP skill-sets of the management force because of the changing demands of the market.
These trainings are imparted practically through subject-matter experts who carry extensive industry experience.
Henry Harvin’s education aims to generate a minimum of 30,000 jobs in the SAP-enabled industry by the end of 2030. They always strive to be on top and have successfully garnered appreciation through various media handles.
It is one of the best SAP training institutes in India. It is a leading global education technology company that offers certificates, diplomas, and degrees online and in person to working professionals and students. It is the best SAP institute in India, as it works with many schools and government agencies as a training partner and education provider. Henry Harvin helps clients get consulting services that align with what the big four consulting firms do.
Henry Harvin is one of the best SAP FICO training centers in India because of the following:
- Course Duration: In this 44-hour course, a teacher will lead the students in real-time. Learners take part in the Bootcamp after they finish the online training. Candidates can also take as many classes as they want from different teachers all year long.
- Training: This institution includes different Case studies, practical projects, and internships to gain valuable knowledge in this field. Candidates learn about industry projects as part of the SAP FICO Certified Training Course. By giving candidates real-world experience, the internship program also helps them prepare for a career in the field.
- Coaches: The trainers at Henry Harvin have been in the teaching profession for an average of 12 years. Over the years, they have been awarded by several training partners and organizations for their expertise in the field.
- Placements and Alumni status: The SAP training program comes with a guarantee that you will get a job once you complete your training in Henry Harvin’s SAP program. Alumni networks help students find jobs in every part of the world.
There are many features of this program:
Apart from the 44- hours of training, they also provide projects and internships and this certification is recognized by the Govt. Of India.
Monthly boot camps are organized and the candidates have easy e-learning access at all times. 100% placement assistance is provided for the students.
The following is a list of all available SAP Courses provided by Henry Harvin-
Check Henry Harvin SAP Courses
Cities in India where Henry Harvin SAP FICO Course is provided:
2. Kodak Consulting
Kodak Consulting is a Certified Technology Consulting Company with expertise in SAP software solutions & enterprise application services. It operates across geographies, industry verticals, functional domains, and technical landscapes.
Kodak Consulting has corporate offices in Hyderabad and San Francisco. It specializes in providing enterprise application services focused on-
– SAP Business Suite S/4HANA
– SAP Cloud Platform
– C/4HANA with Hybris C4C
– BW/4HANA Cloud Analytics
– SAP Multi-Channel Foundation etc
Kodak Consulting has its presence in SAP S/4HANA Implementations, Support, Conversion & Cloud Based Services.
With “Customer-first approach” Kodak consulting team helps companies buy, build, implement, service, support, and run SAP solutions to fit their unique needs.
The key area of expertise-
Automotive and Auto Components Manufacturing
– Industrial Machinery and Equipment Manufacturing
– Pharma and Chemical Industries
– Agro Food Products Processing Industries
– Utilities Industry
– Infrastructure and Project-based industries
Check Kodak Consulting Reviews Videos:
Kodak Consulting Reviews 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TgS9SiT6n7Q
Kodak Consulting Reviews 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8_sWQqQ_6Q
Kodak Consulting Reviews 3: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVv2FK5AEM8
Kodak Consulting Reviews 4: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tqGEHVdFtc
Kodak Consulting Reviews 5: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYMe2cTyeR0
3. Victoria University, Ahmedabad
This university provides a degree in Master of Business (Enterprise Resource Planning Systems). It is a leader in providing SAP education by providing the most comprehensive program; by emphasizing SAP R/3.
These latest SAP Solutions include :
- Advance planner and optimizing
- Business objects and business intelligence
- Customer Relationship Manager
- Netweaver components
- Business information warehouse
Graduates from this university can find the following career opportunities:
- Leadership roles in ICT
- ERP analyst
- Business software manager
- Business analyst
- SAP consultant
4. Atos India
Atos India has been acknowledged as the leading SAP partner of India. They have been committed to educating in this field for the past 20 years. They cater to different people through their expertise in varied courses of SAP. Established in 1999, it is the first SAP training institution in India. Moreover, they recognize the constantly growing and changing needs, then evolve to adapt to the SAP market.
They have a comprehensive placement program with the following benefits:
- Many company tie-ups.
- They provide the highest salary package for the students.
- They provide grooming and personality development training to all the students for better placement opportunities.
Atos India centers are in Bangalore, Chennai, Pune, and Mumbai.
They also offer corporate training to SAP end-users and project teams with or without certification. These courses are aimed to fulfill the skill gaps in the existing SAP users and only focus on the specific needs. These are need-based short-term courses.
5. VACSnSAP Edu
VACS is associated with SAP and provides programs that make candidates job-ready consultants. This training institute is at Thane(W), Maharashtra, India.
These programs ensure that every individual who completes the course can easily take on challenging jobs and be on the right career path. They are supported by VACS Technology Pvt. Ltd which is an SAP consulting company for the past 10 years.
They assure the shortest placement time compared to other SAP Institutions in India. On an industry average, it takes about 2 to 3 months to place candidates, but VCAS place their candidates within 1 to 2 months.
6. Incomp software technologies Hyderabad
One of the best in India, Income software technologies deliver training programs on various courses, and SAP is one of its specialities. They have the SAP ABAP and SAP Basis program. They evolve constantly to meet the ever-changing technology. Income also has the perfect programs that fit your budget.
Established in 2001, SMEClabs is an ISO 9000:2015 certified company based in Kochi. It has received many accolades from leading companies from across the globe, such as TUV Rheinland, Certiport, Microsoft, Schneider Electric and many more.
Does it also have accreditation from NSDC? (National Skill Development Centre) and IISC.
SMEClabs is a leader in providing various training programs, especially SAP courses in India.
They train on :
- SAP FICO
- SAP MM (Material Management)
- SAP PP (Production Planning and Control)
- SAP SD (Sales)
This institution equips students with curriculums required by industry standards by collaborating with industry and academic experts. The instructors provide maximum support and help students complete the course.
This program is both offline and online, keeping in mind the needs of the students. A 100% placement assistance is also provided to the participants
8. ICA Edu Skills
ICA Edu skills started in 1999 with an aim to educate all at affordable fees. Not only this, but they also focus on placing candidates at MNC’s where they require skilled employees. They support their participants by supporting them with practical training and getting them industry-ready.
Today, they are one of the best institutions to provide SAP FICO training in India. They are renowned for their financial, accounting and tax-related training.
They have over 200 branches across the nation with many accolades under their belt. Their mission is to reduce unemployment by getting all candidates industry-ready.
9. MNP Skill Development Centre
MNP is a focus-driven and performance-oriented training center in Kolkata. They have a diverse set of programs and one of the most popular is the SAP training they offer. They are an SAP specialty training institution in India and offer the following courses:
- SAP – HCM
- SAP – FICO
- SAP – SD
- SAP – PP
- SAP – MM
The duration of the modules is anywhere between 60 – 80 hours or 3 months. The price for each module is Rs. 29,500 and an added advantage is they provide genuine job assistance.
Another leading SAP training institute in India is Ecorp Training and services. this institute has provided cutting edge training to its students and also helped many companies in revamping their business strategies. The trainers make sure that the training methods allow the complete incorporation of SAP concepts and methodologies.
- Practical-based training
- Real-time scenario projects
- Free study material
I have provided information about the 10 best SAP courses in India and hope this really helps in taking the right decision.
11. AIMS INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT STUDIES
The AIMS Institute of Management Studies in Pune provides several remarkable SAP courses that meet the needs of many students today while keeping up with the global business demand. Being the most celebrated and trusted institutions of the time facilitates trust and reliance best SAP training institute in India.
- The top sap institute in India offers a 52-week course in their institution.
- The certification they will receive upon completion of the course is internationally recognized and will help them find work worldwide.
- In addition, the company offers learners internship and placement opportunities.
- Throughout the program, you will also have the opportunity to apply for several scholarships, which will benefit the students.
- Case studies, tools, and practical business lessons are some key factors that have captivated and benefited many learners.
- AIMS guarantees that you will receive the best sap institute in India.
12. Aptron, Noida
Aptron is a credible and among the top sap institute in India. They offer the best SAP institute in India.
The trainers at this best sap training institute in India are industry professionals with 7+ years of experience. They have expertise in managing SAP ERP projects. The training is based on recent trends, and the syllabus is tailored to industry-specific knowledge.
- The trainers assist students with major and minor project training, live projects, job placement, and interview preparation.
- Students have 24-hour access to lab facilities outfitted with wifi connectivity, projectors, digital pads, and so on.
- The placement assistance provided is greatly appreciated. Students are placed in top IT firms and assisted in developing industry-specific resumes. They get help with English, mock interviews, presentation skills, and personal development.
- They provide five-day fast-track classes, with 6+ hours of live classroom instruction per day.
13. Quickxpert Infotech.
Quickxpertinfotech is the top SAP institute in India. The company provides consulting and software development in addition to training and placement. Since 2014, the best SAP training institution in India has trained over 30 software courses and thousands of students.
- This best sap institute in India covers SAP MM, SAP SD, and other integrated areas.
- The SAP FICO syllabus covers topics such as business processes, financial accounting global settings, FI bank accounting, taxation, integration, and others.
- Students with accounting backgrounds or professional experience are welcome to enroll in this course.
- SAP FICO online courses, as well as classroom instruction, are provided by our expert instructors.
- There are also study materials(LMS) and live projects available in this institution.
- These SAP FICO courses are among the best because they are 80 percent practical instruction.
- After completing the course, students will be eligible for placement assistance and internship opportunities.
14. Ria Institute of Technology
It is among the best SAP training institute in India. The institute has been offering SAP training courses for more than ten years. However, they understand the impact of SAP despite its rapid growth. Whether a student or a working professional, you can select any training mode, such as instructor-led training, virtual classroom, or online training.
- This best sap training institute in India offers classroom, online, and corporate training to students, professionals, and corporate aspirants.
- They also have SAP ABAP training along with HR, MM, and FICO.
- Top sap institute in India provides assignments to its candidates to gain conceptual and practical insight.
- It has completed its ten years of serving aspirants who have an interest in mastering SAP knowledge.
- The university supports students secure 100 percent placements in the best-known companies.
15. Seed – Best SAP Training Institute in India
Seed is an official SAP Partner, and this top sap institute in India constantly improves and updates its course. There are several courses here. Depending on what you need, you can choose the one that best fits your needs.
- There are three ways to learn in this setting: training with an instructor, online training, and virtual classroom activities.
- Since SAP has been one of the most popular courses recently, SEED comes up with every possible method and introduction to help students better grasp the content.
- Moreover, the trainers who help and guide you here have a lot of experience and usually give the best advice to help you learn SAP.
- After you finish the program, you’ll get a certificate to help you get a higher and better job in your field.
- This best sap training institution has flexible time schedules as per the need of the students.
16. Indus Business School
This business school offers the course ‘Post-Graduate Diploma in Enterprise Resource Planning and the duration is for 1 year.
They have a unique Tri-semester course wherein all the students are put on par for the first 15 weeks. First, training is imparted to them about all business processes and then, for the next 15 weeks, they are given hands-on practical training.
However, in the third semester, the students undergo e-learning offered by SAP e-academy, where after they work as interns for 3 months.
This holistic approach aims to create ‘industry-ready ‘ candidates who can be inducted successfully after completion.
This course is designed for all graduates with or without experience. This fine institution also provides pre-placement offers on some occasions. Students get the provision of learning cross-functional and technical courses of SAP, making them technically functional too.
Students who pass the SAP Global Exams receive a prestigious internationally recognized certificate.
SAP is a multinational company founded by Tsira, Hope, Hector, Plattner and Wellenreuther in 1972. It has expanded from a 5-member unit to a multinational organization. Its headquarters is in Walldorf, Germany with over 100,000 employees worldwide. It has over 140,000 establishments and over 100 business functions across all processes.
They have many other competitors, but they are still considered the best. However, the company’s legal corporate name is SAP SE and SE stands for Societas Europaea.
Christian Klein is the head of the Executive Board of SAP SE, and at 41, is one of the youngest CEOs of Europe.
What are the different SAP solutions available?
SAP offers various solutions across functions:
ERP and Finance:
This offers various financial reports including cash-flow projections and order statuses. This provides financial data and reduces all manual errors, such as duplicate entries.
CRM and customer experience:
An SAP CRM system helps to deal with customer needs efficiently. It also helps account management and be more receptive to customer needs.
Network and Spend Management:
This refers to suppliers’ relationships and purchases made on behalf of the company. It helps trace where money is spent and optimises the process effectively through automation.
It controls supply and procurement costs.
Digital supply chain:
SAP makes the supply chain more smooth by eliminating all manual entries. Since everything is digitalised, the chances of errors are very less.
HR and people engagement:
This system helps in checking the payroll and attendance of employees more accurately.
It examines and follows the relationship between the company and people. It helps ease the interaction and creates room for improvement.
Business technology platform:
SAP engages in data and database management through intelligent technology.
SAP transforms organizations by using Artificial Intelligence and Machine learning. This improves the performance and operations of the company.
Small and midsize enterprises:
SAP helps these small and mid-sized enterprises in understanding and managing the cash-flow, supply chain and employee engagement.
SAP offers industry specific ERP solutions to various industries like aerospace, banking, defence, and insurance.
Given these points, let’s get back to SAP training. Here we will observe the different SAP training courses.
SAP courses can be divided into:
This refers to the subject area where the consultant focuses on core areas such as HR, Finance, CRM, Supply Chain Management, Sales and Distribution, Business Intelligence and more. If the consultant comes from a business operational background, then a functional training is suitable.
A technical consultant possesses an academic background where he understands the programming language. They have a comprehensive knowledge of both ‘Advanced Business Application Programming’ and ‘Master Data Management’.
However, the choice of the training program depends on your background. If you belong to a business operational background, then you can opt for a functional course; if your expertise lies in programming languages, then a technical course would be the best.
What are the benefits of SAP certification?
Not only SAP certification has created a buzz among people from different fields but it has also impacted the world successfully.
It has created many jobs and helped build the career of many. Here are the advantages of the courses:
Enrolling on SAP gives opportunities to many as they are directly or indirectly benefited. An SAP certificate betters career growth and helps achieve many goals. People move from one place to another in search of jobs and through this certification placements happen much easier.
Investing in this course acts as a long term investment for many students. They believe this certification will fetch jobs that are high paying.
Fact is, your subject knowledge plays a big role too.
Reputation and recognition
SAP-certified consultants enjoy special recognition and reputation among employers and colleagues and sometimes even among family and friends. This certification also increases the prospects of the consultants.
Many employees with SAP Certification find it easier to obtain promotions at existing jobs and their success rate increases. At times, Employers ask their employees to take up the course for more knowledge and add value to the company.
Self-respect and prestige
A certificate from SAP boosts the confidence of many. Not only does It increase the inner value of a person but also increases self-respect.
As I have already discussed, SAP is an integral part of business process management and operational solutions for all companies. It also helps in information flow and data processing . Hence, it is an essential application for the business world.
Considering the importance of SAP and its training , it is advisable that you match your needs with the requirements of the business world. There are so many courses out there but always opt for the best solution as per your need and interest.
Check the duration of the program and the credibility of the institution. You can verify if the faculties meet the industry standards or not. Some institutes also provide demo sessions so be keen on taking advantage of that.
The above institutes are located across India and sometimes you’ll have to find residential facilities if online courses aren’t provided.
Ensure that the client listings are factual and the job assistance is genuine.
- 10 Best SAP Training Institutes in India
- Top 15 SAP FICO Courses in Hyderabad with SAP Jobs for Freshers
- Top 35 SAP FICO Interview Questions and Answers
- 15 Best SAP HR Courses In India
- Best 10 SAP Training Institutes in Delhi
Q1. Who should do the SAP course?
Ans.There are no such requirements, however, you must be a graduate ( a B.tech, B.com or B.sc degree is more useful). A little computer knowledge will be helpful.
Q2. Is SAP certification necessary?
Ans.If your benchmark is consultant expertise then the certification is necessary for IT professionals,as they will be prioritised over other trained candidates.
Q3. What is SAP Course used for?
AnsI.t is a system application which helps in business processing across all functionalities. It is a combination of Database Management and human resource software management to help achieve goals faster.
Q4. Which SAP Course is the best?
Ans.These are the top 5 best SAP modules:
SAP ECC FI …
Q5. Are SAP consultants still in demand in 2021?
Ans.Absolutely, yes. The demand is ever-growing specially after the introduction of SAP HANA S/4 business suite. It is predicted that the demand is going to rise more
SAP FICO Course Training
SAP FICO Course: Ranked Amongst Top 3 Courses | Recognized by Govt of India | Award Winning Institute | ISO 29990:2010 Certified | Live Online Instructor-led Certified SAP FICO Training & Certification
SAP FICO S/4 HANA Course Training
SAP FICO Course: Ranked Amongst Top 3 Courses | Recognized by Govt of India | Award Winning Institute | ISO 29990:2010 Certified | Live Online Instructor-led Certified SAP FICO Training & Certification | Qualify for SAP FICO Certification and Develop a Promising Career in the Field of SAP FICO | 100% Practical Training Method | Training on S/4 HANA Software.
SAP HR ECC Training Course
Recognized by Govt. of India | Award Winning Institute | ISO 29990:2010 Certified | One of the most Fundamental Modules of SAP ERP System | Develop a Promising career in the field of SAP HR | SAP HR application module supports the procurement and inventory functions
SAP Security Training Course
Leading ERP in the Industry in the most important aspects of current business | Get Introduced to SAP R/3 Architecture, User Administration and SAP Authorization objects | Gain extensive knowledge of SAP Authorization, User Master Records, Profile generation using PFCGExplore Popular Category