Table of Contents
OTT Courses in India
The Operation Theatre Technique Course focuses on teaching various skills and knowledge connected to operating room equipment training and management approaches.
OTT Courses in India provide students with the opportunity to gain interpersonal and technical skills necessary to work under the supervision of nurses and other surgical personnel.
To have an admission, a candidate must have completed 10+2 exams in the science stream with a grade point average of 55 per cent.
Different universities have different admissions processes, however, the majority of colleges admit students on the basis of merit. Before giving admission to students, some universities conduct personal interviews.
Jamia Hamdard University, Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Hamdard Institute of Medical Science and Research, and Geetanjali University Udaipur are among the best colleges for obtaining a Diploma in Operation Theatre Technique.
The usual course fee for the diploma is INR 1 to 4 Lakh for a two-year duration.
Now, let us look at some of the top institutes that provide this course along with the details. This list will give a general idea about the course and enable you to find the best value for money.
Top 10 OTT courses in India
1. Henry Harvin – Best Operation Theatre Technology in India
About the course:
- 12-month period Interactive Classroom Sessions in Real-Time
- Over the following 12 months, there will be 24 hours of Bootcamps.
- For a better grasp of the subject, usage of live projects and case studies.
7 Benefits, One program
- Live Interactive Classroom Session for 12 months of training
- Internship: Internship support is guaranteed to obtain practical experience with the learnings.
- Certification: Set yourself apart with the global credential of Operation Theatre Technician, and use the Hallmark of OT Technician next to your name to demonstrate expertise. Anam Rahman Sheikh, for example ( OT Technician).
- Placement: There is no such thing as a bad placement. Support for 1-Year E-Learning Access after successful completion, including a wealth of tools and approaches, video content, tests, and more.
- Regular Bootcamps will be held throughout the next 12 months.
- For the Operation Theatre Technician Course, get a one-year gold membership to Henry Harvin® Healthcare Academy.
Trainers at Henry Harvin
- Trainers with a minimum of 12 years of industry experience and global certification.
- Expertise in the topics and tools, as well as extensive teaching experience, having instructed 977+ people worldwide.
Benefits of availing the Gold Membership
- For a limited time, get a 1-year gold membership to the Henry Harvin® Healthcare Academy, which includes E-Learning access via recorded videos, games, projects, and CPDSPe studies, as well as free boot camps.
- Earn the prestigious Henry Harvin® Alumni status and join the prestigious 18000+ Alumni worldwide.
- Internship with Henry Harvin® or a partnership firm is guaranteed.
- Weekly, there are tens of thousands of job openings.
- During the course, participate in industry initiatives.
Career and Learner Benefits from the course:
- Recognize the tasks and responsibilities of an OT Technician in the workplace. Reporting and documenting in great detail
- Recognize the significance of nurse management and care.
- Learn how to plan an operation theatre.
- Demonstrate the importance and effectiveness of organizations such as NABH.
- Open doors to international job opportunities that require specialization.
- With Talent Shortage, fill the hole of thousands of unfilled high-paying paramedic jobs.
- Obtain a promotion in your current position by acquiring the most in-demand expertise.
- During job interviews, set yourself apart from your peers.
- Earn a Certificate in Hospital Administration that is both rewarding and educational.
- Upgrade your business card to include the Hallmark of Global Credential- Hospital Administration beside your name.
- Professional growth will help you improve your CV and LinkedIn profile.
- Support a High-Return-On-Investment Startup
Henry Harvin Operation Theatre Technology Fees Structure:-
Henry Harvin® Operation Theatre Technology Ranks #1 in India by The Economic Times, News18
Indian Cities Henry Harvin provides Operation Theatre Technology physically
Other Courses Provided by Henry Harvin:
- Medical Coding Course
- Medical Writing Course
- Emergency Medical Technician Course
- Medical Laboratory Technician Course
2. Shivalik Institute of Paramedical Technology – Operation Theatre Technology Institute in India
Contact No:- 0172 273 7817
Latest Science has made a remarkable improvement in the last few years, especially in the medical science field, which is more result-oriented with innovative diagnostic practices. With the use of the updated Diagnostic techniques, it has become easy for annihilation, mechanization & prevention of microsurgeries, organ transplant, serious diseases, etc.
It is necessary for progress on time to time basis in the method of diagnostic technologies and treatment procedure.
- Paramedical science shows a vibrant role in the real consequence, especially in the arena of rapid growth & medicine.
- Shivalik Institute of Paramedical Science was started with the primary objective to afford employment opportunities for Punjab, Jammu Kashmir, Chandigarh, Himachal, and Haryana. There is no institute in those areas that offer such a curriculum of virtuous education in Para Medical Science.
- The institute has decided to start these courses for the youth facing unemployment and those who cannot afford education and disabled people. SIPT provides necessary amenities for the students along with a training program.
- SIPT is the only institute offering see Practical training in Paramedical science by professionals, senior technicians, and M.D Doctors.
- The institute hires substantially talented and friendly faculty who prospers with unifying guest lectures of renowned Doctors from prevalent medical edification institutes.
- SIPT is the only institute that provides professionals, senior technicians, and MD. Doctors with hands-on training in paramedical science.
- The institute hires a large number of bright and friendly faculty members who benefit from unifying guest lectures by well-known doctors from well-known medical education institutions.
3. Sumandeep Vidyapeeth University, Vadodara –Operation Theatre Technology Training in India
Contact No:- 02668 245 262
Sumandeep Vidyapeeth Vadodara in 2008 and has received an ‘A’ grade from NAAC. This is a pioneer institute in the western portion of the country, offering exceptional education at all levels (undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral).
This university offers undergraduate (MBBS, MDS, BPT, B. Pharm., B.Sc. (Nursing), graduate (MD, MS, MDS, M.P.T., M.Sc., Pharm., MBA, M.Sc. (Medical, M.Sc. (Paramedical), and super specialty (DM and MCh.) program in a variety of disciplines. It is authorised by the Indian Medical Council and NABH.
Courses at this institute
Medical, Dental, Physiotherapy, Nursing, Pharmacy, and Management Sciences are among the courses offered at Sumandeep Vidyapeeth Vadodara. For admission to the various courses by the university, multiple admission procedures are used.
- To select students for all programs, the institution uses NEET scores, 12th PCB grades, and other applicable State level entrance exam results.
- Candidates can apply to the college using their NEET score and 12th class marks for admission to UG courses, however they must meet the cutoff.
- The same is true for PG admissions; applicants can apply to colleges based on their PG grades.
- For admission to other courses, valid entrance scores will be required.
- Candidates must register and create a username and password by providing a valid email address and mobile phone number.
- To pay the registration cost, candidates must check in with their individual login ID.
- Print the paid online receipt for future reference.
- Following that, candidates should complete the online application form with all of the essential information. If a candidate provides false information, his or her candidature will be rejected.
- Then, after you’ve submitted the application form, you can download or print it.
The university has a central placement cell that oversees all areas of selection, recruitment, and counselling, while bearing in mind the placement of students who graduate from this institution in a variety of fields.
The institute features a structured framework for job prospects, excellent interview preparation, and student skill development.
It hosts workshops and seminars to help students improve their employability, interviewing, and entrepreneurship abilities.
4. Institute of Paramedical Technology – Operation Theatre Technology Classes in India
Contact No:- +91-11-252-80-303
IPMT NEW DELHI, or Institute of Para Medical Technology New Delhi, is a private college in New Delhi, Delhi, associated with NIMS JAIPUR.
In the year 1994, IPMT NEW DELHI was founded. IPMT NEW DELHI is NAAC-accredited and PCI-approved. IPMT NEW DELHI accepts applications for DIP DENT, DIP MED, and DIP NUR.
Medical Support Systems, Sports Complex, Canteen, Library & Information Center, Practical Lab, IT Centers, Auditorium, and other services are given by IPMT NEW DELHI.
5. Anand Institute of Medical Sciences, Ludhiana – Operation Theatre Technology Academy in India
Contact No:- 098886 03322
In 2003, the Institute was established in Ludhiana. With the goal of extending and providing education and training in medical allied courses in order to make Indian youth self-sufficient and of high status and dignity.
Shrimati Bhudhwati Charitable Education & Welfare Society Govt. Regd. Ludhiana manages this institute.
The Institute is located in Dugri Road, Ludhiana, at 29, Atam Nagar. This building is large with all necessary equipment and cutting-edge infrastructure.
The Institute is located in a lovely, serene, pollution-free region on a prominent road that is easily accessible. This is the first institute in north India that offers all paramedical courses in one location.
Our goal is to present our students with the most up-to-date information, equipment, and facilities. Each student receives individual attention to ensure that no one falls behind and that no one has problems diagnosing and treating patients.
Previously, we planned to increase the number of seats to satisfy the demand of new applicants.
The instruction is provided by doctors who are both qualified and experienced. The pillars of our Institute are our efficient staff, management committee, and parent body.
6. NIMT Hospital, Greater Noida: Top 10 OTT Courses in India
The Diploma in Operation Theater Technician course was to fulfil the increasing demand for professionals in the domains of operating room management, medical ethics, anesthesia technology, and postoperative care.
Direct and indirect patient care, equipment setup, and operation procedures are the responsibility of the Operation Theater and Anesthesia Technologist. They have been trained to assist surgeons during surgeries and to take on responsibility for additional tasks as needed.
Operation Theater Technicians are for healthcare workers that work in the operating room. They are critical to the proper operation of ICUs, CCUs, and operating rooms in hospitals and clinics.
Operation Theater Technician courses are known to be recruited by the government and private hospitals, as well as clinics with surgical wards.
After completing higher education, one can work as an instructor or teacher inappropriate training institutes.
This program is the Operation Theater’s entire activity and management. The program educates students for patient management as well as observation of the minute intricacies of an operating room.
Throughout the course of the study, the students are in charge of all surgical tools, as well as their disinfection and sterilization.
During surgery, the function is to assist the specialist and take care of drugs, anaesthetic gases, curtains, and sterilizing requirements.
It also gives information on how to operate ICUs, CCUs, and operating rooms in healing hospitals and centres.
7. Smart Academy by Tech Mahindra Foundation: Top 10 OTT Courses in India
- Become a skilled Operation Theatre Technician (OTT) at a leading hospital by enrolling in Tech Mahindra SMART Academy for Healthcare.
- Admissions for the OT Technician program are now available! During the COVID Pandemic* Course, with the Indian Medical Association, scholarships are given. (IMA)
Our Operation Theatre Technician Training is good for students in Class 12 Science or Graduate students who want to work as an operation theatre technician in a prestigious hospital. OT Technician courses are currently available in Mohali and Delhi.
The Operation Theatre Technician program helps students to be well-versed in all pre- and post-operative procedures. Students can also learn how to assist surgeons in the operating room during the course.
- World-class infrastructure
- Expert faculty
- Guaranteed placements
- Job assistance until placement
The Operation Theatre course, which is available in Delhi and Mohali, teaches students how to manage and prepare an operating room for surgery.
They teach them how to set up the OT and instrument carts for specific procedures, including how to place the operation table and patient.
Not only that, but all students get sufficient training to assist a surgeon during operation. They also teach how to autoclave and prepare sterile supplies for use in the operating room.
8. Kailash Sushil Paramedical Nursing Institute and Ajay Hospital: Top 10 OTT Courses in India
An operation theatre technician is a person who is responsible for all aspects of the operation theatre’s work and management, including the management of patients in and out of the operating room, the sterilisation of surgical instruments, the setup of the operating room table, dressing table, instrument table, and anaesthesia table, as well as the management of the staff.
Taking care of the anaesthetic gases, drapes, and all of the linen, as well as their sterilisation. During procedures, he or she also assists the surgeon.
Course Duration: 2 Years
In summary, an operating room technician is responsible for managing and organizing the whole operating room. Without them, no surgeon can operate on patients, and no hospital or nursing home can function properly.
9. Virohan: Top 10 OTT Courses in India
You can have a very successful job if you have a degree in Operation Theatre Sciences. There are several ways to get a good job and succeed in this industry.
- Services for international health
- Health care provided by the government
- Institutions of higher learning
- Private hospitals or nursing homes
Executives at the trainee level can work in a laboratory or a hospital and earn between Rs.10,000 and Rs.20,000 per month.
A person with more experience and competence can definitely earn more. The government is a model employer, paying salaries ranging from Rs. 30,000 to Rs. 40,000 each month.
Leading hospitals in the country offer a comparable compensation range, with technologists earning more than Rs. 40,000.
There is no wage ceiling, and as one gains experience, one’s remuneration and benefits skyrocket. Many firms also provide health insurance and other benefits to their employees.
10. Astron Institute of International Studies: Top 10 OTT Courses in India
The Diploma in Operation Theatre Technology aims to guarantee the individual to have the necessary skills to join the surgical team.
This certificate enables the technician to understand the operation theatre’s operation and the surgical operations performed there.
The training is to maintain OT equipment and tools, as well as to verify infection control methods and the OT’s sterilization state, and to guarantee that it runs smoothly. The most vital member of the surgical team is a qualified OT technician.
- Be familiar with operating room equipment and to offer care for surgical patients.
- Grasp the notion of Operation Theatre and its benefits.
- To get a thorough understanding of the operation, monitoring, upkeep, and safety of OT equipment and clinical practice.
11. AIIMS stands for All India Institute of Medical Sciences.
Which course is best for OTT technicians? AIIMS Delhi is one of the best medical academies in India. Its OTT technician course is one of the top ten in Delhi. Moreover, this well-known university offers a Bachelor of Science in Operation Theatre Technology. The OTT course is a three-year training program.
Aspirants who want to get into this course must have passed their 12th grade with Science, including English, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology. Students who wish to take the BSc Operation Theatre Technology course at AIIMS must take an entrance exam before being admitted.
To take the entrance exam, you must have more than 50% of the possible points. The student must be between the ages of 15 and 17 years old.
OTT technician course fees: 1300
12. Lingaya Vidyapeeth’s OTT Technician Course.
Lingaya Vidyapeeth is a university listed under UGC. It opened in 1998 and is a privately owned institution.
Lingayas Vidyapeeth School of Vocational Training (LV-SVS) offers short-term and medium-term training and skill-building programmes in several different fields. These vocational programmes are part of the UGC’s B.VOC scheme, designed in cooperation with the business world and other institutions.
The curriculum and training module is made to meet the real-world needs of the industry. Which course is best for OTT technicians? – Lingya Vidyapeeth in Delhi
OTT technician course fees: 43000
13. Om’s Paramedical and Technical Education
Which course is best for OTT technicians? Om Paramedical & Technical Education (OPTE), a government-registered training program. They provide students with the best OTT Technician course in India.
OPTE aims to deliver its students the best education and training with internships. It offers a Diploma course in Operation Theatre Technology.
It’s a 42-month course training for people who still need to finish high school. To apply, you must have a 10+2 degree with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as your main subjects.
OTT technician course fees: 30000
14. Startex OTT Technician Course
Which course is best for OTT technicians? Starex University is in Gurugram, set up in 2016 offers the best course in India. The government of Haryana and the University Grants Commission have approved it (UGC).
Starex serves many different types of education, including Engineering, Management, Hospitality, Law, Fashion Design, Humanities, Library & Information Sciences, Humanities, Science, Medical, and many more.
Starex has a full-time 2-year UG course that leads to a Diploma in Operation Technology.
Also, it has a 3-year B.Sc. in Operation Theatre Technology.
OTT technician course fees: 25000
15. SGT University OTT Technician Course
Which course is best for OTT technicians? In 2002, the Shree Guru Gobind Singh Tricentenary University started its journey. It has 18 departments that offer more than 160 courses at the undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral levels.
The University is proud of having Asia’s first National Reference Simulation Centre for Nursing and Medical Sciences.
SGT offers courses at both the undergraduate and graduate levels in OTT. So, the three-year full-time undergraduate programme gives you a B.Sc. in Operation Theatre Technology. The PG degree is a full-time two-year course offering an M.S.C. in OTT.
OTT technician course fees: 50000
About the course:
The OTT Course in India syllabus consist five disciplines that to be completed in the course of two years. Operating Room and various other disciplines are some of the subjects for the students.
Anesthesia Boyles Apparatus Gas, Anesthesia Techniques in General, Anesthesia Techniques in Detail, Anesthesia Techniques in Detail, Anesthesia Techniques in Detail, Anesthesia Techniques in Detail, Anesthesia Techniques in Detail, Anesthesia Techniques in Detail, Anesthesia drugs, as well as a variety of others.
This course focuses on preparing applicants to work as skilled technicians in an operating room and as dependable members of the healthcare team.
Students who receive this diploma are teachers, Operation Theatre Technicians, consultants, lab technicians, and other positions. Graduates can continue their studies by enrolling in the BSc and similar courses.
Government hospitals, clinics, colleges and universities, and pharmacy corporations are among the main places to look for such pupils. Graduates can expect to earn anywhere between INR 15000 and INR 3 less on average.
General Admission Process:
The course admissions process is on the merit-basis. Admissions procedures differ amongst colleges and institutes. There is no uniform admission procedure in place across the country.
- Candidates must first go to the university or college’s official website to apply for admission.
- Students will subsequently complete the admission form and provide all information in order to submit their application.
- After admission, the university conducts an interview round, after which the students get the admission.
- Shortlisted candidates will be have to show the necessary documents for verification.
- Each college’s admissions procedure is different, so prospective students should continuously monitor the official websites of their preferred colleges or universities.
General Eligibility Criteria:
- The candidate must have finished their 10+2 exams in the scientific stream to be considered.
- In their 10+2 exams, the student must have received a minimum aggregate score of 55 per cent.
Some tips to secure admission easily:
- In order to get admitted, candidates must ensure that they meet the eligibility and possible cutoff standards established by their desired institution or college.
- Students must prepare for prospective interviews performed by their target university or college and obtain all available training.
- The interested candidate should also make sure that all of the information on the application is valid and that it was submitted before the deadline.
What do the OTT courses in India entail:
- This course teaches students how to use diagnostic equipment such as ventilators, defibrillators, monitors, and heart rate monitors.
- Interpersonal and assessment skills were also taught to the students.
- The course also focuses on teaching students infection monitoring skills and information, as well as other operating room protocols.
- Students will also be taught suitable protocols and procedures for assisting various professionals in the operating room, such as anesthesiologists and nurses.
- They also learn how to sanitize and disinfect the operating room, according to NABH guidelines, as well as assist the nurses in their duties.
The necessity of Studying Diploma OTT Courses:
- The students will develop interpersonal and technical skills that will prepare them to work as qualified healthcare managers.
- They also have a thorough understanding of patient aftercare and infection rates in post-surgical patients. They are taught all of the abilities they will need to operate effectively under the supervision of surgical personnel in the operating room and help them during various surgical procedures.
- The students are also taught protocols for cleaning and sanitizing the operating room, which is an important aspect of any operation’s success.
- Candidates will develop the habit of staying current on the newest developments and techniques in the field of operation theatre techniques throughout the course.
- Students might also pursue higher education degrees in order to improve their educational credentials and work prospects. They can get a master’s degree in the same subject for a better employment profile, or they can get degrees in nursing and other healthcare management degrees.
- Best 10 Operation Theatre Technician (OTT) Courses in Yamuna Vihar
- Top 10 Operation Theatre Technology (OTT) Courses in Delhi
- Top 10 Operation Theatre Technician Books
- Operation Theatre Technician Course in Ernakulam
- Operation Theatre Technician Course in Indore
Q1. What exactly is an operating room technician course?
Ans. A paramedical course in operation theatre technician is a job-oriented course. Various equipment, anesthesia, and instruments are used during surgery. OTs are capable of doing basic patient monitoring tasks in addition to supporting the doctor or surgeon during surgery.
Q2. Is there a payment schedule for an operating room technician?
Ans. There is a payment plan available. The operating room technician is an important member of the dynamic operating room team. One of the most important responsibilities is the preparation of the operating room and equipment, as well as the patient’s care and safety.
Q3. What qualifications do you need to work as an operating room technician?
Ans. Personal characteristics of an Operating Theatre Technician include: 1 good communication and people skills 2 attention to detail 3 ability to work under pressure 4 ability to work effectively and with minimal supervision 5 abilities to operate in a team 6 organized and methodical 7 Overall good health and fitness.
Q4. What is the scope of operating room training?
Ans. The course focuses on teaching various skills and knowledge connected to operating room equipment training and management approaches. The course provides students with the opportunity to gain interpersonal and technical skills necessary to work under the supervision of nurses and other surgical personnel.
Q5. Is the course beneficial in the long run?
Ans. Yes! This is a very in-demand course, as the number of hospitals are on the rise. Trained personnel are always in demand and the salary is also very lucrative.