Table of Contents
Are you left or right-side-braine
“Our two pposite parts of the brain complement each other”. I believe you all must be aware of the concept that our left side of the brain is logical and the right side of the brain is creative, artistic, and thoughtful. Design Thinking Course
Do you know a content writer is right-side brained? Yes, that means we are the creators of innovative thinking and for us, imagination is an asset.
We all can chit-chat endlessly upon the creative and logical side of our brain. Isn’t it exciting and interesting to talk about our brain? I found it. Since we are short of time and I have to discuss so much more about the concept of Design thinking along with design thinking courses.
Without wasting much time let’s quickly enter the world of design thinking and gain some interesting facts and knowledge about it. Now, let’s make this blog more conversational and interactive.
Grab a pen and paper. Take some notes on What design thinking is? How beneficial is it for you to learn? Importance of design thinking course? List of 10 best Design thinking courses. My blog will revolve around all these major aspects.
The journey of design thinking begins!!!
What is Design Thinking?
Design thinking Course In Chennai is, not something that only exclusive designers can have. All those great innovators, creators in the field of literature, art, music, blogging all have practiced and experienced design thinking.
Now, you all would be wondering what is design thinking then? Why design thinking course is becoming popular nowadays?. Don’t worry all your questions would be answered in this blog.
Design thinking is a philosophy that uses tools to help you solve your problems creatively. It helps to develop new technologies and products. It is a method that helps you find a solution that is more effective, efficient, and sustainable than what you can achieve by applying traditional methods.
Its main focus is to achieve practical results along with solutions such as-
- Technical Feasible – Developed into functional products or processes within foreseeable future
- Economically viable – To make it a part of a sustainable business model
- Desirable for the future – Meeting human needs
Design thinking is human-centric; it understands and seeks people’s problems and needs and comes up with effective and exclusive solutions to meet those needs. It is also called a solution-based approach to problem-solving. This technology is widely used in both public and private sectors also for business and personal projects. This enables the organization to create a long-lasting value impact for its customers. It is an iterative process that utilizes a set of techniques to generate, develop and test some innovative ideas for products and services.
Look out for the Top 10 best Design Thinking Courses in Delhi. These institutes will provide you all with the best training and practical experience in design thinking. Design thinking will help the customers to solve their wicked and difficult problems in a designer or creative way. It is a planned strategy and gives the best solutions to deal with all problems in an effective and trendy way.
1. Henry Harvin Management Academy
Henry Harvin Education was incepted in the year 2013 and is considered as an initial player in the world of Ed-tech. They provide 100+ courses delivered both online and regular classrooms across the nation. They are part of the big market offering 9+ deliverables. They have trained 3,00,000+ participants for all its courses. Spread across 25+ cities and 4+ countries. They have an alliance with 60+ colleges and 150+ corporations pan India. Most important Henry Harvin Education is recognized for its uniqueness and is an established training institute that provides immense training to its students and corporates.
Henry Harvin Education is ranked at no.2 position for design thinking course in India. They have trained over 1,835+ participants for this course.
- The course duration is of 24 hours and it is a live online interactive session
- They provide constant support to its students and professionals for the projects and case studies along with monthly-brush up sessions for 1 year.
- The trainers of Henry Harvin Education have intensive knowledge and practical experience in the field of conducting courses provided by them.
- At Henry Harvin Education you are provided with complete access to E-Learning which includes videos, games, recorded sessions, projects, case studies, etc.
- They provide job opportunities with regular e-mail notifications and job alerts
- They provide skill enhancement courses too which helps the students to crack their interviews with corporates
- This emerging technology and design thinking course will be an amazing approach to solve your business problems and will also improve your consumer experience and interaction.
- Design thinking course will help you to solve the problems and challenges in a human-centric way with the help of new innovative solutions
- Design thinking course will help you in solving customer problems and needs in a highly effective way
- The Design thinking course will help you to generate more sales of your products or services and will enhance the market position of your business too.
- After completion of the design thinking course, you will receive a globally acclaimed certificate as a Certified Design Thinking Practitioner(CDTP). This will add as a symbol of expertise against your name.
- Post learning assessment and support
- Soft skill development
- Resume writing
Henry Harvin Design and thinking course Fee
Henry Harvin Design Thinking Course Ranks #1 by India Today
Henry Harvin also provides these courses
- Blockchain Certification Training Course
- Product Management Course
- HR US Payroll Course Training
- HR UK Payroll Course Training
Cities in India where Henry Harvin Korean Language Course is Provided:
Udemy is a global community whose course catalog increases day by day. They help the organizations to build a strong path for their future. They curate fresh and up-to-date courses under business and technical categories. Udemy’s main aim is to share its knowledge across the nation and to encompass the needs of its customers. It is a great platform to discuss and learn about new courses and emerging trends in technologies. It is a global destination upon which people get connected and share their knowledge and experience. Here, it transforms the lives of people and makes them talented and a person with an immense amount of knowledge and hands-on experience. They craft your learning style and convert you into a passionate learner. The instructors at Udemy are very passionate thinkers and have an umpteen amount of knowledge about their niche. They are real people who love sharing whatever knowledge they have regarding the specific course with students across the nation.
- Udemy has over a 40million+ learners
- They have around 56k instructors
- They run around 155k courses
- They provide you with a 30-day money-back guarantee if you don’t find the course fruitful or want to switch to another course
- Provide you free lifetime access to LMS and 13 downloadable resources
- Provides you with assignments
- They conduct 1 practice test which helps to clear doubts and gives a better understanding of the course
- To earn NASBA CPE credits the student needs to complete all the session videos along with that score of 70% or high marks in the final exam.
- Provide you with a certificate after completion of design thinking course online with Udemy
Course Content of Design Thinking Course in Delhi-
- Design Thinking
- Prototype and Test
- Make your Pitch
Fee Structure of Design Thinking Course-
- Online live session – ₹4,800
3. LinkedIn Learning
LinkedIn Learning is an online educational platform that helps you to discover and develop your business. They also provide courses that are technology-related and require creative skills; all such courses are delivered to the students and professionals by expert-led videos. They have more than 5,000 courses along with personal recommendations. At LinkedIn Learning, you can discover, complete, and also track courses according to your niche. Once you have completed that certificate course you may also add that to your LinkedIn profile as one of your enhanced skills. Once you have subscribed to LinkedIn Learning that you will have access to the entire library of the content. Post completion of the course you may even receive recommendations upon your LinkedIn profile based upon the skills you are interested in.
Other Henry Harvin Courses:
- Business Accounting and Taxation course
- Business Analytics Course
- SAP FICO Course
- HR Payroll Course
- GST Course
- Data Science course
- The design thinking course online comprises of total 21 videos
- The best thing about LinkedIn Learning is you can learn any course anytime, anywhere through your mobile app or else even through offline videos.
- It provides you with lifetime access to learning material
- They also have a facility of the 30-day money-back guarantee
- It provides a certificate of completion after your training is completed
- You will be able to access the course only through your LinkedIn Learning account
- Skills covered in the design thinking course are – Design thinking and product development
- The design thinking course at LinkedIn Learning is reviewed and approved by PMI the authorized training partner program.
Fee Structure of Design thinking Course Online-
- Live Online Classroom – ₹1,887.99
4. MIT Management Executive Education
MIT Sloan Executive Education provides a non-degree executive program is mainly for business professionals These programs are majorly taken by the senior Sloan faculty management. They help in the advancement of career development goals and position their organizations for better future growth.
- The design thinking course at MIT Management Executive Education is designed for business professionals
- This is a 3-month training course which comprises of 6-8 hours of lecture per week
- This course is for the teams and individuals in an organization who wants to learn a new and systematic approach for the development of a new product
- This program comprises 128 videos along with 3 live teaching sessions,3 group projects,10 assignments, 1 capstone project, and 7 real-world applications.
- They have flexible payment options which means you can make the payment in 3 installments
- They also provide special discounts if you apply for the course in groups
Topics covered under Design Thinking Course Online at MIT Management Executive Education-
- Design thinking skills
- Identifying customer needs
- Product specifications
- Applied creativity
- Design for services
- Product architecture
- Financial analysis
- Design for environment
- Product development process
Fee Structure of Design Thinking Course Online-
- Live online classroom session- US $3,300
INSEAD is a recognized and world’s leading graduate business school that comprises 5 campuses and it is across the globe. They offer many school programs, certificate programs, MBAs, doctorate, and many more courses. At INSEAD they bring people, ideas, and culture together and are regarded as the responsible leaders of the nation who believe in transforming societies and business. At INSEAD they offer a global experience to its participants. They have 165+ renowned faculty members from 41 countries and inspire many students and executives to apply for their courses.
- At INSEAD they help you to master your desired skills and expertise
- They help you and make you learn how to solve human-centric problems in a much more creative way
- At INSEAD you learn new skills then interact with more people apply those skills and then finally once, you have mastered your skills and techniques you get your certification.
- They guide you for real-world assignments and encourage participants to learn newly acquired skills and apply them in their dream job or organization.
- After completion of all the program activities of the course, combined with satisfactory grades, along with the final assignment all the participants will be awarded an official certificate of completion from INSEAD. The certificate can also be shared and showcased further on your LinkedIn profile.
- The design thinking course from INSEAD will take you on a hands-on learning journey along with that it will help you to develop the creative skills needed in an organization.
- The duration of the Design thinking course online at INSEAD is 5 weeks
Fee Structure of Design Thinking Course Online-
- Live online classroom training – €1,650
edx is a highly recognized and renowned organizational institute in America that provides open online courses created by Harvard and MIT. At edx, they have 385,892+ learning aspirants so far. They have a wide variety of courses ranging from Data Science, design, healthcare, computer science, and many more. They help you to propel your career and expand your knowledge level to an extreme level. At edx learn new skills and knowledge in a variety of ways like engaging videos, lectures, and seminars.
- The design thinking course at edx will inspire you to learn and experience innovative ideas to create desirable solutions for our human-centric problems.
- You will be able to formulate your ideas for problem-solving
- The courses at edx at fully customized keeping in mind the needs of your business or teams
- Instructors at edx are leading professionals and have an immense amount of knowledge about their specialized course
- There are various categories of programs at edx which help you to decide which one is best for you. Design thinking course comes under the category of micro-management program
- edx provides its participants and professional executives with unlimited access to course material
- edx provides its learners with graded assignments and exams
- Edx also provides you with full support
Fee Structure of Design Thinking Course Online at edx-
- Verified track of live online classroom- ₹22,229
7. Columbia Business School
This institute provides post-graduate diploma programs for its aspiring learners. Which would help them to understand various new techniques, insights, implementation, tools, and some innovative strategies. They prepare you for the challenging and competing world. Since the business world is rapidly changing and getting transformed into fully digitalized versions so such courses provided by Columbia business school will set a benchmark and prepare you to handle a new version of business. They have a comprehensive and forward-looking curriculum offering deep insights into the specific industries.
- The design thinking course is divided into 4 modules such as- Approach to Design Thinking, Breakthrough Innovation via Inventive thinking, Strategy in Innovation, and a Capstone Project.
- This course will help you to understand and develop trending innovation styles of business organization
- The duration of the design thinking course is for 9 months ie 4-6 hours per week
- This course will help you to grasp and learn new skills of creativity, environmental stability along essential consumer needs.
8. IDEO U
At IDEO U there utmost responsibility is to design and build relevant skills for the modernized world. The participants and aspirants over there are taught creative problem-solving techniques, easy-to-use tools and give the training to develop a leadership mindset. This way the participants will become resilient and all set ready to face the modern world.
“Design thinking is a human-centered approach to innovation that draws from the designer’s toolkit to integrate the needs of people, the possibilities of technology, and the requirements for business success.”
—Tim Brown, Chair of IDEO
- At IDEO U in the design thinking course, you will learn some innovative styles to solve the human-centric approaches.
- They run numerous courses and all of them match the upcoming styles of the tech world
- The foundation in design thinking certificate this course will make you understand the core skills and mindset of design thinking.
- The duration of the design thinking course is of 2-3 months which means 4 hours a week
- After completion of the design thinking course at IDEO U, you will receive a certificate which you can share on your LinkedIn profile too for better reach and recommendations.
Fee Structure of Design Thinking Course
- Live online classroom- $999 USD
9. Stanford University – Design Thinking Bootcamp
At Stanford University, they give intensive hands-on-training experience to their aspiring learners under a 4-day workshop. Here, you may learn and apply your skills to solve real business challenges. At design thinking boot camp its intensive program focuses upon solving complex and challenging situations with some innovative design methods for future growth and upliftment. The dynamic teaching team of Stanford will provide you with intensive training and you will be working in a small team with a group of professionals this will give you in-depth knowledge and a clear understanding of the course.
- Design thinking course from Stanford will provide you with an amazing toolkit along with some innovative ideas which will take your company to heights
- You would be given a chance to team up with other professionals and train together along with that work upon some real-life projects too
- At Stanford, they believe in providing maximized hands-on training experience along with short-lecture sessions. This will help you to in better understanding of the course.
- At Stanford, once you apply for a design thinking course you will be provided with lifelong access to new design methods.
- This course would be a perfect fit for those who want to gain profits for their company along with those professionals who want to make a great impact upon their current customers.
- At Stanford, you may have access to a team participation discount of 15% when along with you 5 different teammates would join in for the same program.
- After completion of the design thinking course from Stanford University, you will receive a letter of completion along with a certificate.
Fee Structure of Design Thinking Course
- Live online classroom session(in person)- US $13,000
10. e Cornell
e Cornell states, that their executive certificate program stands apart from other courses.
e Cornell gives you a chance to become anything from anywhere across the world. They are just a few clicks away from your tech gadgets and devices. All you need to do is visit their website choose the course which is best fit for you to enroll in for the program. Download brochure of that course make the payment and you are all set ready, to begin with, your desired course. Adapt the trend of the digital world and learn anything and everything online by just sitting in your living room gone are the days when you need to be physically present in the classroom to learn something. Master the most in-demand and trending skills like design thinking and much more. All the courses at e Cornell are award-winning online certificate programs.
- At e Cornell, you will get structured flexibility that way you can learn courses and new skills according to your preferable timings.
- They provide expert engagement for all their participants
- They enjoy a global network that means learning online is not necessary to be alone you may learn with your peers and interact with different people across the nation
- They also provide VIP support to a team dedicated to every successful step you take
- The duration of the design thinking program is of 6 months which means 3-5 hours a week
- The sessions are instructor-led and the batch includes a maximum of 35 students.
- After completion of the design thinking course online you will receive a certificate of completion
Instructor-led online based – $3,600
5 Phases of Design Thinking Process-
The five-stage of design thinking model was proposed by the “Hasso-Plattner Institute of Design at Stanford (d.school)”.It is one of the leading universities when it comes to design thinking. The 5 stages of design thinking are as follows-
Empathise,Define,Ideate,Prototype,Test.Let us take a deeper look at all these stages of the design thinking process.
This is the first stage of design thinking it is called Empathise. In this stage, all the designers are supposed to sit with real people and note down the point of view accordingly and make sure they introspect with each other without any means of bias. In this stage, it is important to understand the perspective of your prospective customer or target audience and accordingly address the problem. Design thinkers are encouraged to take care of all the challenging problems of customers and come up with great solutions in an innovative way. This phase is regarded as the most crucial one for the journey of a design thinker. He is supposed to be filled with enthusiasm, passion, and motivation and should have the high spirit to solve customer problems in a highly innovative way.
This is the second stage of the design thinking process. In this stage, all the information is gathered from the first stage itself. This stage focuses on how to define the problem statement clearly so that design thinkers can comprehend and understand the problem clearly. Here, the data is analyzed, discussed, and then set up to address them with a better and more innovative style. From here onwards the team of design thinkers will start the progress and address the problems and further move towards the third stage of design thinking ie Ideate.
Ideate is the third stage of design thinking. In this stage, the designers collect the information from the past two stages and generate some innovative ideas using them. From here, the team starts with the initiation of ideas that are innovative and effective. The design thinker should be familiar with the customer’s needs and demands so that they could address the problems properly. The brainstorming between design thinkers begins and they share thoughts with confidence. This phase is creative and comes up with exclusive ideas which further helps them to design their prototype.
The prototype is the fourth stage of the design thinking process. This phase is regarded as an experimental phase. The main aim of design thinkers is to come up with the best possible solutions for each problem. Prototypes could be of many types like drawing, sketchings, models, wireframes, etc. All these usually involve small-scale creation. With each new prototype, the design thinkers investigate the problem with a fresh eye this way it helps them to explore the problem and give them clear insights about each prototype. It guide’s them on how to fix the issue innovatively and creatively. Once, through with all this, the designers get a green signal and are all set ready to move on next stage ie Testing.
The test would be the fifth and final stage of the design thinking process. In this stage, the design thinkers start with evaluation and testing of their prototypes designed by them in their 4th stage. The designers make sure to first analyze and test their prototype and understand how well they can solve and handle the customer needs. They can go for the umpteenth amount of changes and edits during this testing phase. Overall, what matters the most is to give satisfactory results to your clients no matter how much refinement and changes are supposed to be made.
Design thinking is the best fit for the ones who have a creative side of the mind. Yes, by that I meant right-side brained. Anyone can do and apply for design thinking courses like designers, literature, creative writers everyone who has a creative style. I hope you all enjoyed the long journey of design thinking. I tried my best to share with you all the knowledgeable stuff regarding what is design thinking? How is it beneficial for you? What are the phases of design thinking? What are the best institutes to apply for this course?
Altogether, I shared an ample amount of information on design thinking with you all. If still, you think I left out any important information regarding this course drop your questions in the comment section below. I’ll be more than happy to answer them. For, more informative and knowledgeable content enjoy reading blogs at our website Henry Harvin Education.
- Top 10 Design Thinking Programs in India
- Top 10 Design Thinking Programs in Bangalore
- Top 10 Best Design Thinking Courses in Delhi
- 10 Best Design Thinking Courses in Chennai
- What Is Design Thinking? Top Online Design Thinking Courses Available
Ans.1 Design thinking is used to solve human-centric problems and issues by applying innovative yet creative ways. Design thinking is encouraged in the organizations and wants their people to focus upon and help to resolve their client’s needs and problems in innovative ways. This will also lead to better products, services, and internal processes of the organization. Design thinking is a human-centered approach to innovation.
Ans.2 Design thinking courses are becoming popular and have observed a drastic shift in the work culture of many organizations. It is an iterative process where it solves consumers’ needs and problems in a much clearer and more innovative way. It is not only affiliated with organizations and companies it is also applicable to daily household activities. The design thinking course is extremely useful and has a bright future ahead. It helps in tackling problems that are ill-defined and re-framed in human-centric ways.
Q.3 What are the principles of design thinking?
Ans.3 The 3 principles of design thinking are-
1. Problem-solving attitude
2. Human-centered design
3. Iterative approach
Q.4 What are the stages of design thinking?
Ans.4 The 5 stage model of design thinking was proposed by the Hasso-Plattner Institute of Design at Stanford (d.school). Following are 5 stages of design thinking-
Q.5 What all companies are using design thinking?
Ans. 5 Some of the most profitable companies who have adapted design thinking for the creation of innovative solutions are as follows-
4. Samsung electronics
5. Bank of America Corp.
7. Nike many more,,,,
PMP® Certification With
98.8% Pass Rate in PMP® Exam Protected by 100% Money-Back Guarantee | PMP® certification is the gold standard for Project Management professionals.
Agile Project Management
An exclusively designed Program by professionals working in international firms across San Francisco, Colombo, Melbourne and Hong Kong. Become eligible for sought-after Agile & Scrum Professional jobs in Fortune 500 Companies by gaining hallmark of a quality certification on Agile Project Management.
Design Thinking Course by
Henry Harvin® Academy
Ranked no. 2 Design Thinking Course in India | Trained 1,835+ participants | Get exposure to 10+ projects | Acquire detailed training in applying Design Thinking principles | Both classroom and live online options availableExplore Popular Category