Are you a Chennai citizen? And a working professional or an aspirant in the accounting and taxation industry?
Do you wish to upgrade your accounting and taxation skills and give a boost to your career?
Maybe you have been practicing accounting and taxation courses for years but not earning a desirable salary. Then, try adding some skills to your bucket.
Maybe you have just completed your 12th from commerce or a recent commerce graduate and do not know what to do next. Then, try going for a certification course and start your career right away!
Maybe you are the one but do not where to enroll to furnish your skills.
Then, let me share a piece of good news with you! Your pursuit stops here!
As almost every institute offering online classes considering the current pandemic conditions, you will find most online courses in this blog.
Without consuming more of your time, let’s get you started!
1. Henry Harvin:
, Henry Harvin’s Accounting and Taxation Course in Chennai is the best available online course in the city, which is ranked at the top by Trainings360
The Certified Accounting and Taxation Course has received many positive reviews from its happy students and recognized by notable media platforms such as India Today, Hindustan Times, Aaj Tak, and NDTV.
The Certified Accounting and Taxation Course is an instructor-led class that runs up to 172 hours. The institute also offers 24 hours of free Bootcamps for 1-year after the completion of the course. It also gives the extra benefit of attending unlimited batches for 12 months after the enrolment.
- Live Online Classroom- Rs. 34,500
- Self-Paced Course- Rs. 31,050
The syllabus of the course covers the lengths and breadths of accounting and taxation. From GST and Income Tax to Advance Excel and HR Payroll, the course covers it all.
- Apart from covering all aspects of the accounting and taxation course, Henry Harvin also offers 1-year Gold Membership with the subscription.
- The respected CA’s carrying 20+ years of experience leads the classes.
- With the subscription, Henry Harvin gives free access to the LMS.
- 5+ live projects
- After the completion of the course and submitting assignments, participants will receive their certificates within two weeks.
- The participant receives an industry-acclaimed CATP certificate.
- With this certificate, the participants can use the hallmark of CATP with their names.
Henry Harvin’s Certified Accounting and Taxation course (CATP) is accredited by AAEFL, UKAF, UK Cert, MSME, and PMI. These are well-known and the world’s leading accreditation bodies. With accreditation, institutions become accountable to them, which ensures high standards and public trust.
Job Placement and Support:
Henry Harvin guarantees 100% job placement and assistance to the course graduates. After course completion, the graduates can also opt for an internship with Henry Harvin or the partner firms.
Cities in India Where Henry Harvin Accounting and Taxation Course is Provided:
Other Henry Harvin Courses:
Henry Harvin GST Course Ranks #1 in India by Tribune India
SAP Accounts Receivable Certification 2021is a certification course offered by Uplatz on the Udemy platform. Update Training is a global IT training provider organization with alumni of 313,000+ and 103 courses.
Uplatz Training is a partner firm with Udemy and offering accounting and taxation courses on their platform. The uplat offers online courses at affordable prices.
The area covered by Uplatz includes Data Science, SAP, Oracle, SAS, Java, Python, Google Cloud, Digital Marketing, and many more.
The course has pre-recorded lectures of 5-hours, divided into 7-lectures.
Uplatz is charging Rs. 4,480 on Udemy for SAP Accounting Receivable Certification 2021.
The curriculum of SAP Accounting Receivable Certification 2021 covers various topics under accounting and Account Receivables. The course will give you a brief introduction to Account Receiveable in SAP, teach you how to create a customer account, and create and assign number ranges to these accounts, along with the topics bill of exchange, dunning, taxation, and more.
- Uplatz Training on Udemy gives full lifetime access to the course and videos.
- Along with videos, it also offers 2-downloadable resources.
- Once you buy the course, you can access the course on mobile and TV as well.
- Udemy also gives a 30-day money-back guarantee on the course. The SAP Accounting Receivable Certification 2021 is a new course, created recently in April by the organization. Therefore, it has updated material on the topic.
Once you complete all the lectures, you can apply for the certification.
Know about- Accounting and Taxation Course in Delhi
The Post Graduate Programme in Business Accounting and Taxation (PGP-BAT) is a program offered by EduPristine in Chennai.
EduPristine has managed to earn its spot in the list of Fortune 500 companies. The organization’s foundation was laid in 2018 by four professionals from various fields in MNCs. Since its inception, the organization has managed to earn a good name. It specializes in the areas of Finance, Accounting, Analytics, Marketing, and Healthcare.
The organization caters to three verticals of learning viz., self-paced, online, and classroom network.
The course duration depends upon the dedication and focus of the learner. The minimum period set by the organization for the Post Graduate Programme in Business Accounting and Taxation (PGP-BAT) is 6-months. The duration may vary depending on the participant’s speed of learning.
- EduPristine offers both virtual mode of learning and classroom networking.
- At EduPristine, one batch contains only 20-25 students.
Divided into 9-modules, the curriculum of the Post Graduate Programme in Business Accounting and Taxation (PGP-BAT) covers various topics such as basics of accounting, GST, Income Tax, Payroll, etc.
The participants also get skilled in the tools such as BUSY software, SAP, Tally, and Excel.
The organization also gives freedom to the participants to choose which modules they want to study and do not want to study.
- One module of soft skills included in the course without any additional cost.
- With the practical and experiential training and soft skills training, the participants are made job-ready.
- EduPristine goes the extra mile by offering Career Services even after you complete your course.
- At EduPristine, participants will also get the support of extra classes.
- For those seeking to earn a certificate to showcase in their profile, the Post Graduate Programme in Business Accounting and Taxation (PGP-BAT) at EduPristine is for them.
- EduPristine offers four certificates after completing the Post Graduate Programme in Business Accounting and Taxation (PGP-BAT) course.
- The four certificates that participants receive by EduPristine are GST certified, course completion, BUSY software skills, and other tools.
Job Placement and Support:
EduPristine offers job placement and assistance support to their graduates. Once the participants complete their course, the organization is keen on giving shortlisted job opportunities, interview coordination, coordination with HR, career counseling, and job updates.
4. City Commerce Academy (CCA)
The City Commerce Academy (CCA) offers the accounting and taxation course under the name of Accounts and Tax Experts. This course stands out by providing all components of their other curriculum, viz., Business Accounting, Accounts Expert, and Tax Expert.
The accounting and taxation course is also helpful for those not having any commerce background or education. The institute is specialized in training participants in just 40-50 days.
Considering the present pandemic scenario, the City Commerce Academy runs online courses in accounting and taxation.
The actual fee for the course is Rs. 17,500, slashed to Rs. 10,800.
The accounting and taxation course of the CCA embodies basic knowledge of business accounting, manual accounts, computerized accounts, Tally ERP 9, indirect taxes, GST, Income Tax, TDS, Payrolls, and more.
The CCA has designed the Business Accounting course for free for trial for the students.
- With the enrolment in the accounting and taxation course, the participants will get printed forms of Tax Returns, Tax deposits, challans, etc.
- Along with the Tax Return and Tax Deposits forms, the students will be provided printed study material, accounts stationery, etc.
- Another added benefit of enrolling in accounting and taxation course at the CCA is participants will get a printed Practice Project.
- New or updated videos get uploaded to the enrolled student’s account.
- The participants can connect with their trainers over a phone call.
- The CCA has also created Online support and student discussion forum for the students.
- Online sessions in the Hindi language.
Once the students complete their course, they will receive a course completion certificate
Also check- Accounting and taxation Course in Bangalore.
The University of Virginia offers the course Financial Accounting Fundamentals on the platform of Coursera. The University of Virginia is a chief association for higher studies. With the world-class faculty and remarkable scholars, the University of Virginia stands out.
Thomas Jefferson, the third President and the Founding Father of the United States, founded the University of Virginia in 1819. The vision he had in building the university was to discover, innovate, and develop maximum capabilities in the students.
The alumni of Financial Accounting Fundamentals reviewed the course as the best one. The program has 510+ positive reviews on Coursera’s website.
The approximate time to complete the course is 14-hours.
The participants can enroll in the Financial Accounting Fundamentals course for free. But with free enrolment, the participant will not be able to access graded assignments and earn a certificate.
The students can enjoy access to the graded assignments and earn a certificate with the purchase of the Certificate.
Coursera also provides financial help to those students who can not afford the high fees.
The curriculum, first, introduces you to Financial Accounting, Financial Statements, Balance Sheets, and Recording Transactions. Then it will take you to other topics such as cash flow, financial statement preparation, annual report, etc.
- The instructor for the accounting and taxation course in Coursera will be Luann J. Lynch. She is a professor of Business Administration at the Darden School of Business.
- The perks of purchasing the Certificate are that participants can access course materials, practice quizzes, graded quizzes with feedback, and graded assignments with feedback.
- The Financial Accounting Fundamentals course is 100% online.
- The course also offers flexible deadlines to the participants. It means that participants can complete the course as per their suitable timings.
- The level of this course is beginners level.
Only those who opt for the premium course will receive certification on the successful completion of the program.
The certificate is shareable to a LinkedIn profile, on resumes, CVs, and other documents.
6. ICA Edu Skills:
Business Accounting Taxation courses is the course offered by ICA Edu Skills. ICA Edu Skills is in partnership with National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC) and Skill India. ICA Edu Skills is badged with many awards including Certificate of Excellence from the National Education Excellence Awards.
ICA Edu Skills is a skill development and training institute holding expertise in the fields of accounts, finance, taxation, etc. Founded in 1999, ICA Edu Skills aims to decrease the unemployment rate in India by offering job-oriented courses.
Business Accounting Taxation is a short-term course.
The curriculum of Business Accounting Taxation covers various topics such as direct taxes, indirect taxes, e-filling, journal entry, tax-related transactions, GST, and more.
The students can either opt for online sessions or classroom networking.
The classroom training includes a fully equipped computer lab, exhaustive study notes, mock interview sessions, job grooming, and much more.
- The course offers industry oriented curriculum.
- Practical training in GST, Income Tax, etc.
- ICA provides learnings based on case studies.
- The participants will also learn software such as Tally, along with advanced excel and Payroll Management.
- Industry experts will be training the participants.
- ICA Edu Skills offers an 80% practical and 20% theoretical curriculum.
ICA Edu Skills rewards Business Accounting Taxation course graduates with professional certificates. With the professional certificate in your hands, you can apply for a vocation in both national and international firms.
Job Placement and Support:
ICA Edu Skills has a set of Job-guarantee courses, known as Certified Industrial Accountant courses. The participants under these courses are given 100% job placement assistance. The graduates also get an Any time Job (ATJ) card that gives access to 30+ placement cells.
7 Synergy SBS:
Synergy SBS offers the accounting and taxation course under the name of Business Accounting and Taxation. The students whose interest is in finance and taxation, Business Accounting and Taxation course by Synergy SBS is best for you.
Synergy was established in 2014 and comes among the world’s largest Registered Education Providers of Project Management Institute. Synergy’s alumni count more than 50k+ and 3000+ PMPs trained.
Business Accounting and Taxation course by Synergy SBS offers 120 hours sessions.
The course content of the Business Accounting and Taxation includes Practical accounting, GST, Income Tax, Payroll, and Advanced Excel.
- The course content is industry-oriented and up-to-date.
- The curriculum of the Business Accounting and Taxation course in Synergy is practical.
- The trainers for the course are industry experts.
- Practical knowledge of advanced excel, payroll management, and accounting software (Tally).
- Practical training in GST and Income Tax.
- The course offers exhaustive study notes to the students.
- Synergy SBS has also designed discussion forums dedicated to student-aid and career services.
The students can showcase their professional skills with the certificate they will receive after completing the course.
Job Placement and Support:
Synergy SBS guarantees 100% job placement assistance to its graduates.
8. The Institute of Professional Accountants (TIPA)
The Institute of Professional Accountants (Govt. Regd.) offers the accounting and taxation course with the name Post Graduate Diploma in Taxation Course (DTL). The course offers practical insight into subject matters of income tax and Goods and Services Tax (GST).
The course is designed especially for those who desire to be Tax consultant/advisor/practitioner. The capital of India is the home of the Institute of Professional Accountants (Govt. Regd.) The institute provides both regular classroom training and online class training.
The students complete the Post Graduate Diploma in Taxation Course (DTL) in 100-hours (3 months). The Institute, considering the demanding time slots of working professionals, grants flexible timings to the participants.
Three timing options are provided to the students. In option 1, students can go for 1-hour of session daily. In option 2, students can opt for 2-hours of class on alternate days. Lastly, in option 3, students can choose to take 6-hours of class over weekends.
Containing various practical aspects of the diploma, the course covers topics such as income tax, TDS, e-filling, GST, and more.
- The institute offers a recognized Diploma certificate to its graduates.
- Experienced and practicing Chartered Accountants are the trainers for the course.
- Practical knowledge of income tax, e-filling, GST, etc.
The certification will be proof of the student’s upskills. The recognized certificate will also help the students to get jobs in any commercial organization.
Job Placement and Support:
The Institute of Professional Accountants (Govt Regd.) gives 100% job placement assistance to its alumni.
Check Out – Accounting and Taxation Course in Mumbai
9. Shine Learning.com:
Advanced Accounting Courses and Certifications are offered by Shine Learning.com for qualifying the students in accounting and taxation courses. Shine Learning is the portal known for providing professional courses and career skills.
Shine Learning was given birth by Shine.com with a vision to up-skill the talented ones of India and making them adaptive to changing job market. The firm partners are many reputed organizations including Vskills, Skillsoft, Digital Vidya, and more.
The content of Accounting courses covers the topics like auditing, income tax, foreign currency operations, lease contracts, pension funds, and much more.
These advanced accounting courses are for those looking to level up their skills, looking for new opportunities in the finance sector, accounting sector, and certifications in accounting.
- Shine Learning.com provides both self-paced and live class learning.
- The organization also gives 24*7 support to its students and participants.
- There are more than 100 partnering firms of Shine Learning.com that hire its graduates.
- The counting of active learners in Shine Learning.com is more than 10k.
- Depending upon the course that students purchase, Shine Learning gives access to study material for six months or one year, or even for a lifetime.
The students will receive certificates from their respective course providers after they complete the course or assignment submission.
Job Placement and Support:
Shine Learning helps its graduates get a job placement. It also helps them build their professional profile on LinkedIn, resume writing, etc.
10. Laqshya Institute of Skills Training:
Certified Course in Accounts & Taxation (CCAT) is the course provided by Laqshya Institute of Skills Training. The journey of Laqshya Institute of Skills Training began in 2008 intending to promote technical and non-technical education across Maharashtra.
Laqshya Institute of Skills Training is a Mumbai-based company specialized in the fields of IT, Web services, accounting, finance, taxation, and more.
The Certified Course in Accounting and Taxation spans 3 months to 5 months.
The topics covered under Certified Course in Accounting and Taxation include GST, TDS, basic accounting, Tally, accounts finalization, and much more.
- The pieces of training provided by Laqshya Institute of Skills Training are 100% practical.
- To help students experience practicality, they work on live projects.
- Laqshya Institute of Skills Training also provides free notes and study material to its students.
- The trainers for the course are experienced Chartered Accountants.
- Those students who can’t take up weekdays batches can request weekend batches and fast tracks classes.
The certification is offered to the students after they complete the course and submit their assignments. Once the students submit their assignments, they will be scored by their trainers and will receive the course completion certificate.
Job Placement and Support:
Laqshya Institute of Skills Training has its special placement cells for its students. The placement is provided by its clients.
Now that you have a list of courses to choose from, let me share quick facts about accounting and taxation with you.
- Do you know how the practice of bookkeeping and ledger get started?
Luca Pacioli, an Italian mathematician, wrote a 615-page book published in 1494 that contained details on the double-entry bookkeeping method.
He was the first person who shares insightful details on accounting, thus becoming the ‘Father of Accounting.’
2. How the practice of accounting and commerce came to India?
The man who pioneered accounting and commerce practice in India was Shri Kalyan Subramani Aiyar. He pioneered commerce and accounting practices in India by establishing courses and educational institutions dedicated to this industry. K. S. Aiyar is known as the Father of Accountancy in India.
Let’s sum up:
After scrutinizing this listicle, I hope that you must have found the Accounting and Taxation course in Chennai that suits you the best.
So, what are you waiting for? Enroll yourself in the best Accounting and Taxation course in Chennai and hone up your accounting skills. Remember, the right choice, of course, will take you up the ladder of success. For now, I, your author, am signing off! And, wishing you a successful career!
P.S. Hey! Do not forget to go through FAQs for little more knowledge.
- Accounting and Taxation Course Online
- GST Course in Delhi
- GST Courses in India
- GST course online
- Income Tax Courses in India
- Data science Course in usa
- Business Analyst course in india
Q-1. What are the technological trends in accounting and taxation?
Some technological trends in accounting and taxation include adopting online software solutions, AI, ML, cloud-based software systems, blockchain technology, and much more.
Q-2. Which are the job opportunities that I can tap into after completing the certification course?
After earning the certificate you can apply for professions in various sectors. Such as healthcare, finance, real estate, banking, insurance, etc. Earning the certification course in accounting and taxation opens a wide door for you.
Q-3. What is the importance of the accounting and taxation course?
There are many benefits of the accounting and taxation course. The major ones are:
a. Better job opportunities.
b. Non-commerce graduates can also find a career path in accounting.
c. There’s a great demand for accounting professionals in the market.
d. You will gain practical knowledge.
Q-4. How will the Accounting and Taxation Course affect my Pay Scale?
Your salary varies as per the profession you choose. Below I have inserted a graph image to help you get an estimated idea of salaries.
PMP® Certification With
98.8% Pass Rate in PMP® Exam Protected by 100% Money-Back Guarantee | PMP® certification is the gold standard for Project Management professionals.
Agile Project Management
An exclusively designed Program by professionals working in international firms across San Francisco, Colombo, Melbourne and Hong Kong. Become eligible for sought-after Agile & Scrum Professional jobs in Fortune 500 Companies by gaining hallmark of a quality certification on Agile Project Management.
Accounting and Taxation Course
The Certified Accounting and Taxation Course (CATP) covers critical components of Accounting like GST, Income Tax, and TDS which have a crucial bearing on the modalities of Financial business operations in India. The CATP course is earmarked for professionals keen on building a successful career in Accounting and Taxation.Explore Popular Category