Table of Contents
What is IFRS?
IFRS stands for International Financial Reporting Standards. These standards are set by the International Accounting Standard Board (IASB). IASB is an independent private sector body that was formed in 2001 to create a single set of global accounting standards.IFRS is now used in 120 countries.
Based on these standards financial accounting policies and practices are followed.
IFRS sets the common rules to make the financial statements transparent, consistent, and comparable globally.
Top 10 IFRS Courses in India
1. Henry Harvin: IFRS Courses in India
Contact No: +91 9891953953 | Chat on WhatsApp with Henry Harvin
Henry Harvin is one of the best institutes that provide IFRS courses.
IFRS course by Henry Harvin offers the following benefits:
- The IFRS Course offered by Henry Harvin can help you to become a certified IFRS expert, which is in huge demand in and outside India.
- This course can help you improve your understanding of IFRS to prepare financial statements for companies.
- It offers about 60 hours of live online sessions + 20 hours of recorded sessions.
- The course curriculum at Henry Harvin is created by leading experts. It’s aligned with the ACCA diploma in the IFRS curriculum and is periodically updated to the latest version.
- They focus on providing knowledge to their students, through theory and practical training.
- Henry Harvin is trusted by 160+ Corporates and 60+ Colleges
- Students are trained by industry experts, and along with the training, they will also have the facility to undergo projects in financial reporting, income tax, and more.
- You can earn a certificate that will make you fit to work in 100+ nations.
- you get one-year membership of Henry Harvin Finance Academy
- Henry Harvin has both self-paced courses and lives online classes. The course fee is INR 15000/- for the live online classroom and INR 13500/- for the self-paced course.
It’s better to prefer a live online classroom because it has everything that a self-paced course has + you get one-year gold membership, monthly Bootcamp sessions, unlimited live sessions, and mentoring by award-winning trainers.
At Henry Harvin, they reshape the growth of individuals and organizations globally by focusing on value creation and by delivering excellent training
Henry Harvin is recognized for their unique way of teaching and providing quality content to the students. They make sure that the students learn, experiment, implement and excel in their respective fields.
Also, Henry Harvin provides these courses:
- Post-graduation program in Accounting and Taxation
- Financial statement analysis course
- Post-graduation course in Income tax
- Financial modeling course
- Stock market course
Henry Harvin® IFRS Course Ranks #1 in India by The Tribune
Henry Harvin IFRS course fees:
Cities in India Where Henry Harvin Course in Provided:
Other Henry Harvin Courses:
Also, check this video:
2. Synthesis learning: IFRS Courses in India
Contact No. 9320007893
Synthesis learning provides training in finance, accounting, and related courses, they also provide customized learning interventions for large organizations and corporates across India
The key benefits of Dip IFRS are:
Online and Classroom training in “Multiple Locations” across Mumbai, Ahmedabad, and Indore.
Participants are trained under experienced professionals from the finance industry
Deep understanding of the list of IFR standards.
High standards of theoretical and practical learning.
Job opportunities and Internships through a network of TNCs and MNCs
The main purpose of IFRS is to provide transparency, accountability, and efficiency in the presentation of financial information across different countries.
Address: 2nd floor, Gita Building, Near Chhagan Mitha HP Petrol Pump, Sion Circle, Sion (East), Mumbai – 400022
Website Link: https://synthesislearning.com/
3. EY IFRS course: IFRS Courses in India
Contact No. + 91 9811638456
Ey IFRS course is designed in such a way that it will help the students to prepare for the IFRS examination conducted by the global body for professional accountants. By doing this course participants will get a deep understanding of IFRS.
10 live interactive sessions of 6 hours each
15 hours of recorded videos
75 hours of training
Access to EY Learning Management System (LMS) after completion of the program
Comprehensive study material from BPP Learning Media
Participants will receive a ‘Certificate of Participation after completing the course.
Course fees: INR 20,000 + applicable taxes
Website Link: https://www.ey.com/en_in/
4. Finpro: IFRS Courses in India
Contact No. 7222819819
Fin Pro Consulting is an Indian consulting firm that offers its client a wide range of advisory solutions related to Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) it’s conversion and training, financial reporting, mergers and accounting, IPO reporting and management consulting solutions.
Interactive Live online weekend batches
75 hours of live sessions
Live problem solving
30 hours of pre-recorded videos
In-depth understanding of IFRS principles and rules
Skills necessary for preparing financial statements
Experience in developing professional judgment on practical application
Understanding of key differences between International Financial Reporting Standards, Indian GAAP, and Ind AS
Course Fees: 19000 INR plus GST
Address: 2nd Floor, HN 11, Pocket 8, Sector 21, Rohini, New Delhi, Delhi 110086
Website Link: https://finproconsulting.in/
5. Zell education: IFRS Courses in India
Contact No. 090046 92555
To succeed in today’s dynamic and highly competitive world you need to have both theoretical and practical knowledge. Zell education provides a diploma in IFRS by ACCA
Course Duration: 3 months
Batch schedule: weekends
Study mode: classroom and online
In This course, you will learn about financial statements, the presentation of financial statements and additional disclosures, and the preparation of external financial reports for combined entities, associates, and joint agreements
- Largest Dip IFRS institute in western India
- Regular mock tests
- Exclusive Dip IFRS qualified faculty
- 100% placement assistance
- Hands-on industry experience with on-field assignments
Address: G- 36, First Floor, Block G, Connaught Place, New Delhi, Delhi 110001
Website Link: https://www.zelleducation.com/
6. Global FTI: IFRS Courses in India
Contact No: 080 4369 2547
The ACC diploma in IFRS provided by globalFTI helps to build on technical and practical knowledge of IFRS.
The course introduces the candidate to the system of setting standards and the international framework of accounting
The ACCA Diploma in IFRS program covers the following topics:
- International sources of authority
- This course covers the preparation of external financial reports for combined entities, associates, and joint arrangement
Course fees: INR 20,000/- + Taxes as applicable
Address: About 43,60,000 results (0.92 seconds) NO.806 Souravya, 10th A Main Rd, Indira Nagar 1st Stage, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560038
Website Link: https://globalfti.com/
The course includes 60 hours of live, interactive classroom training, and doubt clarification. In GFTIs, students are trained under experienced ACCA faculty and provided with study material from ACCA-approved publishers.
7. Grant Thornton India: IFRS Courses in India
Contact no: +91 11 4952 7400
Grant Thornton provides several IFRS courses, these courses can be an instructor-led online live programs, E-learning programs, or classroom programs.
ACCA Diploma in IFRS-live training:
In this course, you will learn about complex financial reporting standards.
It offers about 95 hours of training+ 20 hours of recorded videos. You will be provided with the training material, BPP study material, post-training support, and a certificate of participation
Course fees– INR 24,000/- excluding taxes
DipIFRS Exam is held twice a year in June and December.
Certificate in IFRS E-learning:
The IFRS e-learning course makes the learner understand the concepts of IFRS deeply and helps to prepare for the ACCA diploma in the IFRS exam.
Course fees: INR 15,000/- without taxes.
70 hours of study
include 48 hours of recorded videos
22 hours of other content and assessments
ACCA’s diploma in IFRS:
Course fees: INR24,000/- without tax.
Address: L-41, Connaught Circus, Outer Circle, New Delhi – 110 001; India.
Website Link: https://www.grantthornton.in/
8. KPMG: IFRS Courses in India
Contact No: 1800 3000 5764
KPMG provides training on ACCA’s IFRS certification course. This
The training program helps the accounts professional to have a deep understanding of global accounting changes
KPMG provides this program in Bangalore as well as other locations also.
KPMG is one of the leading finance and business advisory, internal audit, tax and regulatory services, and corporate governance.
- Participants will have access to LMS for one year. This includes,
- Session presentations, and summary of standards
- Participants will learn the difference between IFRS, Ind AS, and Indian GAAP
- Sessions are conducted by an experienced professional of KPMG India.
Who should attend?
- Consultants, practicing Chartered Accountants, Cost, and Management Accountants (CMO)
- Finance and accounting professionals
- Post Graduates, graduates, and semi-qualified CA who are part of the finance/accounting team
- Chief Financial Officers (CFO), Chief accountants, Finance Directors, Finance manager,s and strategic planners.
- Accountants and analysts
Course fee: INR 32,608/- excluding GST and exam fees.
Address: 6th Floor, Tower A Advant Navis Business Park, Plot No. 07, Sector 142,Noida Express Way, District Gautam Budh Nagar.
Website Link: https://kpmg.com/in
9. PWC India: IFRS Courses in India
Contact No: 0124 626 6600
What participants will receive:
This program prepares you for ACCA dip in IFRS.
This program also covers the concepts of Ind AS as a part of the curriculum.
A mock test will be conducted to check your understanding and preparation for the ACCA diploma exam.
In this program, the participants will be provided with ACCA-approved study material and they will also have access to session recordings for 1 year.
Sessions are conducted by industry experts.
Interactive support of the trainer during the session
What participants will gain?
An In-depth understanding of IFRS. Skills related to the preparation of financial statements under IFRS Experience in the field of IFRS
Participants will also be taught about the key differences between IFRS and Ind AS.
Course Duration: It’s an instructor-led 75-hour program.
Course Fees – 24500 INR
Address: Building No.8, Tower C, DLF Cyber City, DLF Phase 2, Sector 24, Gurugram, Haryana 122002
Website Link: https://www.pwc.in/
10. IMS Pro school: IFRS Courses in India
IFRS Course offered by IMS has a well-researched and industry-relevant curriculum.
At pro-school they focus on building a new age skilling program, innovating how to engage the youth, motivating and guiding the youth to build their future.
Pro school IFRS training is currently available in Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, thane, Pune, Delhi, Gurgaon, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai, and Kochi, students who are outside these cities can opt for an online program.
Live online training
55+hours of live and interactive training sessions
Clear your doubts to face to face with experts
Course fees: INR 25,000/-
3 months training program on IFRS available on weekends
Course fees: 32,0000/-
One year access to LMS
24*7 doubt-solving forum
Course fees: 12,500/-
Website Link: https://proschoolonline.com/
In this course, you will learn to apply relevant financial reporting standards and understand IFRS. students are trained under industry experts.
After completion of the course, students get a joint certification from NSE academy, NSDC, and IMS preschool.
The advantages of implementing international financial reporting standards are:
A single set of accounting standards globally
IFRS would make it easier to monitor and control subsidiaries from different countries
Encourages cross-border transactions and investments
Facilitate international acquisitions and mergers
It creates more flexibility in accounting practices
IFRS would create a higher return on equity
It offers to account professionals more opportunities in any part of the world, where they follow the same accounting practices
It is beneficial to new and small investors
Contetra is a new-age consulting firm that focuses on training interested aspirants. Training with Contetra helps you expand your business by relying on innovative financial techniques.
Key Features of the IFRS course in India
- 60 Hours of Live Interactive Sessions
- Practical Advice from Veterans
- Discussions based on role-playing and case studies
- CBE-style mock exams
- IFRS Interview Preparation
- Exhaustive Physical notes and questions bank
IFRS certification Course fees: INR 15,000
The Udemy platform is a great and easy way to learn something new. Whether you’re an individual or a business, Udemy has new courses on contemporary topics that will keep you ahead of the curve. This platform offers the IFRS certification course in India.
IFRS is important to know if you want to take your business abroad or work for a company that does business with dealers abroad. IFRS is essential for keeping track of your business transactions. Udemy has a course that fits your needs.
The IFRS course will teach you how to understand and use accounting standards. When you finish any of these courses, you will know more about accounting and Financial Reporting and understand it better. You will be ready to deal with any problems that come up in the world of finance.
Key Features of the IFRS course in India
- Comprehensive study material
- Question bank with solutions
- Lifetime access to LMS
- 1:1 sessions with the instructor
- Exam Registration support
IFRS certification Course fees: INR 3000
Tishadz has the best IFRS certification courses in India. Moreover, they think that IFRS learning should be both advanced and affordable. Their trainers are highly experienced and devoted. People who want to learn more about IFRS can use this E-learning platform. It has been getting ready for 21 years.
Key Features of the IFRS course in India
- Flexible schedule for all learners
- Structured course with an AI back learning system
- Regular tests and practice tests
- More than 200 Questions for practice
- Access to LMS
- You can sign up for the demo session before you sign up for the course.
IFRS certification Course fees: INR 25,000
The leaders of Delloite programs share their world-class experiences with professionals at all levels. The combination of in-class and online learning programs gives students a lot of ways to learn and do different things. It talks about coaching, informal learning, mentoring for leaders, games, simulations, and learning in an immersive environment.
Deloitte has made a resource for learning and training about IFRS. Many companies and institutions have used this content as the leading way to learn about IFRS.
Learners learn more about the IFRS and IAS and how to use their basic ideas and principles.
IFRS certification Course fees: Free
SucessCA can help anyone who wants to improve their skills, whether a professional, a beginner or a student. Their academy offers a wide variety of courses, including IFRS courses. It has an IFRS course in India and Ind AS certification. Its goal is to teach them more about Ind AS and how to apply IFRS to crucial parts of financial reports.
Success CA knows that it is essential for people who work in finance to understand the accounting standards in the Ind-AS framework.
IFRS certification Course fees: 20000
Career options after completing the IFRS course:
The need for IFRS professionals and experts is increasing enormously. After completing your Diploma in IFRS, you can find many jobs in the accounting and financial sector of various industries, and the best part is you are not limited to a single country. Companies are increasingly upgrading professionals with the knowledge and experience of IFRS along with their accounts and finance degrees. Hence, if you wish to excel in your career in finance, you should consider taking up an IFRS course to improve your career prospects. Some of the options are:
- The Banking and insurance sectors are the best platform after completion of the IFRS certification course.these sectors provide huge opportunities for IFRS-certified people.
- Audit firms make one’s way up after completion of the IFRS certification course.
- Professional advisory companies hire IFRS-certified people and take advice about financial programs.
- Other companies who accepted IFRS standards also hire IFRS-certified people.
- Accountants in private companies and MNCs
- Financial consultant
- Teacher in the finance education sector
- After IFRS qualification you will be eligible to work in 100+ countries
Who can take the IFRS course?
- Chartered Accountants CA, Company Secretaries, ICWA, and other finance professionals.
- Chief Accountants and Finance Managers.
- MBAs majored in Finance and working in the accounting domain.
- Semi-qualified CA, CS, ICWA, working in the accounting domain.
How to become an IFRS expert?
In today’s world, everybody knows the importance of IFRS for career growth. To become an expert gain the necessary knowledge of accounting / financial reporting, earn an educational qualification. Acquire in-depth knowledge about each standard. As we know amendments are a part of accounting standards, hence, as an IFRS professional, you should be open to learning and continuous improvements. Develop your knowledge and keep practicing.
IFRS | International Financial Reporting Standards | Fully Explained in Hindi
- Top 9 IFRS Institutes in Bengaluru
- Top 9 IFRS Certification Course in Mysore
- Top 10 IFRS Courses In Ahmedabad with Scope, Eligibility & Duration
- Top 10 IFRS Course Institute in Indore with Syllabus & Fees
- Top 10 IFRS Certification Courses in Bangalore with Scope & Jobs
Q1 . What is the importance of IFRS?
Ans. Applying IFRS provides high-quality accounting standards that bring transparency, efficiency, and accountability to the financial market around the world.
Q2 . How many countries use IFRS?
Ans. IFRS is used in at least 120 countries, including European countries, also countries in Asia and South America excluding the U.S. which uses GAAP.
Q3 . What is the career scope of IFRS professionals in India?
Ans. IFRS professionals are in huge demand in India, Indian companies are facilitating the learning of IFRS standards for their existing employees and hiring new candidates with IFRS skills.