Table of Contents
Can machines compose symphonies and sonnets? Yes, powered with Artificial Intelligence, machines have evolved to do creative work that was solely seen as a human capability. Artificial Intelligence has now become a part of our daily life; from conversations with Alexa to face recognition systems in our phones to auto-driving in tesla. AI is helping to do our jobs more accurately and has made systems user-friendly.
What is Artificial Intelligence?
AI is a technology that helps create machines that imitate human intelligence. Using AI we are able to create smart systems that can perform various complex tasks with perfection. These systems do not require pre-programming, instead, they are designed with algorithms that empower machines to use their own intelligence. AI has widespread uses in manufacturing, retail, banking, robotics and space exploration, and much more.
India is vigorously working toward industrial and technological development. The country is turning towards Robotic Process Automation, Data Science, and Intelligent apps. This has made Artificial Intelligence into a high-growth domain. The jobs for AI professionals are expected to skyrocket as we advance in this direction.
Before we plunge into job opportunities, it is important that one acquires a strong academic foundation. Here we are going to explore the top 10 institutions that offer Artificial Intelligence courses in India. We will be looking at the syllabus covered, duration, and payment to compare these institutions.
1. Henry Harvin
Henry Harvin with its well-designed courses and expert trainers wins the irrefutable first position on our list of Artificial Intelligence courses in India. It is one of the leading educational institutions that offer career and competency development. Its clientele spans over 160 corporate and 60 colleges. If you are a graduate, looking to find a job, Henry Harvin becomes instrumental in covering the gap between book education and experiential knowledge. They offer live projects. These projects help to better engrain the academic knowledge parted during the online sessions.
Henry Harvin’s Artificial Intelligence course offers four modules that extensively cover Decoding Artificial Intelligence, In-depth Machine learning, ML workflow, and Performance metrics. The course offers handcrafted subject matter that intertwines literary concepts and field know-how.
Benefits of Artificial Intelligence Courses with Henry Harvin:
- A clear understanding of core concepts, application, and impact of AI.
- Comprehend the fundamentals of Machine learning and deep learning.
- Helps in the understanding cluster and classification algorithms that help in identifying Artificial Intelligence in business applications.
- 100% practical training helps to familiarise oneself with the professional requirement of the job.
- It supports one to become eligible for high-paying AI and ML-related jobs that demand specialisation.
- Exposure to Real-world projects.
- Monthly brush-up sessions are offered for up to one year, which helps to engrain core concepts.
- 1 Year of post-formal training is offered where one can participate in 12 plus projects.
- Interview Skills Training is offered; they are essential to crack down on Interviews.
Duration: The institution offers 32 Hours of online training guided by expert trainers with extensive training experience.
Cost: Self-paced course costs Rs 13500 and Live online classroom costs Rs 15000. They offer 0% EMI options for payment.
- One can opt either for self-paced courses or live online classrooms depending on their time availability.
- Unlimited e-learning access to videos, projects, case studies, and material relating to the modules covered.
- Equips one to market oneself effectively on online platforms like Linkedin,
- One can opt for membership programs that offer a lifetime membership.
Job Opportunity: Henry Harvin offers 10 plus job opportunities every week. One can add a big boost to their resume with a guaranteed internship with Henry Harvin or partner firms.
For more details about the course, visit the websites
Also, Henry Harvin provides other courses
Henry Harvin® Artificial Intelligence Course Ranks #1 in India by PC Quest Express Computer
Coursera is notable for offering a diverse range of subjects. The institution focuses on training the applicants for a professional career. Their courses range from beginner to advanced levels. The courses are created by some of the well-renowned universities around the world and display an in-depth syllabus on the subject. They offer two versions for learning: An audit version that is free of cost and a paid version where the applicants can apply for certification.
Although Coursera is one of the front-runner MOOC (Massive open online course) providers we are here to compare the Artificial intelligence courses offered. The AI for everyone course gives a quality introduction for beginners. Coursera takes the second position on our list of Artificial Intelligence courses in India.
The Course Covers:
- An introduction to Machine learning and deep learning.
- Candidates are taught about the workflow of machine learning and how to choose AI projects.
- An exposure to case studies and examples of Artificial intelligence.
- The use of AI in developing economies and uses AI in society.
Duration: Six hours of content spread over four weeks with addition to 30 min of quiz on the tops covered for every week.
Cost: This course comes under the free courses offered section.
- The course offers flexible deadlines and aids one in completing the course at one’s own pace.
- A shareable certificate is offered which can be added to boost your resume.
- They offer subtitles in various languages to help people around the world to access their courses.
- The courses happen completely online and therefore one can attend these classes from the comfort of their homes.
- Coursera regularly repeats its course and they ensure there is little to no wait time between the starting dates of courses.
- They offer advanced levels of Artificial Intelligent courses.
edX is an American non-profit organization created by Harvard and MIT. There are about 100 renowned universities that have partnered with edX to offer a varied range of courses. Similar to Coursera, edX offers both free courses and paid courses. The main downside to edX is that they often ‘archive’ their courses for long periods of time. Although these archived courses can be watched, the applicants cannot apply for certification. Their certifications are easily shareable which comes in handy while one applies for jobs. edX takes the third position on our list of Artificial Intelligence courses in India.
The Course Covers:
- The (AI) Artificial Intelligence course helps to grasp the fundamentals of AI and to solve real-world problems.
- An introduction to AI, Heuristic search, and A algorithm.
- An in-depth dive into Machine learning, neural network, and advanced models
- AI applications in the real world.
Duration: It’s a 12-week course requiring an effort of 8-10 hours per week. This is an instructor lead course.
Cost: This course is free of cost without certification. Certification can be acquired for the payment of RS18,208
Simplilearn Education is a San Francisco-based company. The courses offered are aimed at helping professionals further achieve their career goals. They mainly provide postgraduate and masters programs. Simplilearn in partnership with IIMJobs.com offers a Job Assist program in India. They aim to help the applicants land their dream jobs. After the AI course completion, the applicant becomes eligible to apply for this program. The Artificial Intelligence course offers self-paced learning for individuals and corporate training for corporate teams. Simplilearn takes the fourth position on our list of Artificial Intelligence courses in India.
The Course Covers:
- Introduction to Artificial Intelligence for beginners course plunges into decoding artificial Intelligence.
- An understanding of the fundamentals of Machine learning and deep learning.
- An in-depth view of the Machine learning workflow.
- Understanding performance metrics.
Duration: 3.5 hours of enriched learning.
Cost: Self-paced learning for individuals is priced at Rs 6,999.
- Content curated by experts in the industry.
- 24/7 learner assistance and support systems are offered.
- Tests are offered for self-assessment.
- Live sessions offer lab access.
5. Indian Institute of Technology Bombay Executive Education
Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay champions the title as one of India’s best engineering schools. The course is conducted by IIT’s leading faculty and industry experts. The online session bustles with interactive online learning and real-world case studies. IIT Bombay takes the fifth position on our list of Artificial Intelligence courses in India.
Duration: It is a 6-month course distributed into three-hour sessions every Sunday.
Cost: The total cost stands at Rs 1,25,000 plus GST.
Eligibility: Any graduate/diploma holder with a minimum of one year of experience.
The Course covers:
- Certificate program in Machine learning & AI with python course gives a clear insight into python, Machine learning, neural networks, and natural language processing.
- Applicants study, analyse, and rearrange data and build Dataframes from scratch.
- Applicants will be taught to construct predictive linear models.
- Machine learning algorithms are taught with an understanding of mathematical and statistical models
- Understanding reinforcement learning.
- Linear classifiers and deep learning are taught to build text classification systems.
upGrad is one of India’s largest Massive open online course platforms that aims at offering higher education. The contents of the courses are designed by industry experts and professionals aiming to offer an understanding of real-market scenarios. The institute offers mentorship in preparing applicants for job placement. They offer mock interviews, resume-building guidance, and employability tests to ensure a golden future for the applicants. upGrad takes the sixth position on our list of Artificial Intelligence courses in India. Executive PG Programme in Machine learning and AI course is a specialization course.
Duration: 12-month program with around 15 hours of effort per week.
Cost: It costs around Rs 2,99,000 with a no-cost EMI option of Rs 7,992 per month.
- The applicants need to pass the eligibility online test to enter into this Artificial Intelligence course. This ensures the group of peers you are assigned with is focused on the subject matter.
- Student support is offered throughout the day between 9 am to 9 pm IST.
- Personalized one-on-one feedback is offered by mentors for improvement.
- This course offers 12 plus case studies and projects and 40 plus live sessions with mentors.
7. BITS Pilani
Birla Institute of Technology & Science, Pilani (BITS Pilani) is a private deemed university based in Pilani, India. The institution focuses on offering higher education and research in the fields of engineering and sciences. It became the first internationally deemed university after expanding its campus to Dubai. The institution combines practical knowledge with academic understanding. BITS Pilani takes the seventh position on our list of Artificial Intelligence courses in India. Postgraduate program in Artificial Intelligence and Machine learning is offered as an online course.
Duration: This is an 11-month post-graduate program.
Cost: The cost of the program totals Rs 2,45,000 with GST. An initial block amount of Rs 25,000 needs to be paid within seven days of receiving the admission letter. The remaining need to be paid within 15 days of receiving the final admission letter. No cost EMI options are available.
Eligibility: Professionals holding BE/ B.Tech. degree or a degree in M.Sc. in Mathematics or Statistics is mandatory. The professionals need to be employed in relevant fields. Knowledge of Python is recommended.
- The institution does not offer placement assistance as a part of this program.
- The Artificial Intelligence course offers a rigorous curriculum that covers key concepts and technologies of AI and ML
- They offer an 8-week capstone project where applicants will solve Data science-related business problems.
- They offer an online exams facility on the course covered.
8. Great Learning
Great Learning offers industry-relevant programs such as Data Analytics, Data Science, Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning, Cyber Security, Cloud Computing, and more. They offer courses for beginners as well as experienced professionals. These courses are offered in collaboration with international universities. The courses follow a hands-on approach that helps professionals to be job-ready. They offer classroom programs in Indian cities such as Chennai, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Gurgaon, Mumbai, and Pune. Great Learning takes the eighth position on our list of Artificial Intelligence courses in India.
The Course Covers:
- PG Program in Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning course starts with the foundation of Python on AI & ML and applied statistics.
- An in-depth study into Machine Learning and ML algorithms.
- The Artificial Intelligence course covers an introduction to neural networks, deep learning, computer vision, and natural language processing.
- They also offer additional modules EDA, time series forecasting, model development, reinforcement learning, and more.
- There are multiple projects and quizzes offered after every topic.
Duration: The complete duration of the course is 12 months with over 225 plus hours of learning content.
Cost: The total cost stands at Rs 2,40,000 plus GST. The fee can also be paid through an EMI plan of Rs 4,937 per month.
9. IIT Hyderabad & TalentSprint
IIT Hyderabad is a 2nd generation IITs initiated by the government of India. They are strongly founded in the fields of research and innovations. IITH boasts a holistic education with interactive learning, cutting-edge research, and secure industry collaboration. It houses the best-rated machine learning labs in India. On the other hand, TalentSprint is a National Stock Exchange group company that is based in Hyderabad. It partners with academic institutions and corporations to offer certificate programs to improve the technology industry. IIT Hyderabad & TalentSprint takes the ninth position on our list of Artificial Intelligence courses in India.
Duration: The total duration is 12 months that are broken down into three parts. The first 3 months are dedicated to Advanced AI/ML certification, the next 3 months are dedicated to Certified AI/ML developer course, and the last 6 months for Career advancement support.
Cost: The total cost stands at Rs 3,50,000 plus GST. An enrolment fee of Rs 20,000 needs to be paid within 3 days of selection. The remaining fees need to be paid within the next two installments. Early bird scholarships are available for this Artificial Intelligence course.
- It is a packaged course that offers dual certification and career guidance. One can expect to become a full-fledged Artificial Intelligence and Machine learning developer.
- They offer hands-on projects that further engrain the technical know-how.
- Applicants are introduced to 7 tools: Hadoop, PyTorch, Spark, CI/CD, etc.
- Career development includes one on one career monitoring, mock interviews, and guidance on the project presentation.
Udemy is an American MOOC provider headquartered in San Francisco. Their offices are located in 5 countries, including Gurgaon, India. Udemy focuses on improving job-related skills and arms the applicants with training that lights up their professional journey. It mainly focuses on attracting corporate trainers to improve the skill set of the employees of their company. Udemy takes the last position on our list of Artificial Intelligence courses in India.
Duration: The course can be completed in a 16.5 hours duration.
Cost: The total cost of the Artificial Intelligence course is Rs 8,640.
Eligibility: Basic python knowledge and high school maths knowledge.
11. Amity University
Amity University in Mumbai offers the best Artificial Intelligence Courses in India. The college’s artificial intelligence courses have the following key characteristics: –
- It is a private institution approved by the UGC, AIU, and COA.
- It offers a 4-year (full-time) Bachelor of Technology degree in computer science and engineering with a focus on artificial intelligence and machine learning.
- To achieve the minimum qualifying requirements, one must possess a 12th-grade diploma with a minimum of 60 percent in the science stream (mathematics is compulsory).
- The cost of this best AI ML course in India is around INR 9.51 Lakh.
NMIMS is among the top AI courses in India. The key features are:
- It is AICTE, UGC, and NCTE-recognized university.
- Ranks 35th in engineering according to outlook, 38th in engineering according to India Today, and 64th in engineering according to times.
- It offers four-year (full-time) Bachelor of Technology degrees in artificial intelligence.
- In the 12th grade, one must achieve a grade of 50 percent in the science stream (mathematics is necessary).
- The minimum age to apply for the course is 25 years old.
- The total cost of the course is approximately INR 14.40 lakh.
13. Saraswati College Of Engineering (SCOE)
Saraswati College of Engineering is another institution to offer Artificial Intelligence courses in India. The college provides the following amenities:-
- It provides computing and engineering with AI and machine learning.
- It offers four-year (full-time) Bachelor of Engineering (B.E.) degrees in computing and engineering with a concentration in AI and machine learning.
- The overall cost of the top AI courses in India is approximately 2.28 lakh INR.
- Capgemini, Ericsson India, Hexaware Technologies, IBM, Infosys, Jaro education, Larsen and Tubro, Naaptol.com, Reliance, and Jio are among the top recruiters on campus.
14. S.P. Jain Institute Of Management And Research
SPJIMR offers the best AI ML course in India. Let’s discuss the course’s included features: –
- It offers an online certificate program for executives in artificial intelligence and machine learning.
- It is a private institution that is affiliated with Vidya Bhavan. Recognized by UG, AICTE, and internationally approved by NBA and AACSB.
- This online executive certificate program in artificial intelligence and machine learning delivers a six-month (online real-time) certification course.
- A bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 48 months of work experience are necessary.
- Aspirants can find employment at Amazon, Capgemini, Deloitte, E and Y, Google, ICICI, Infosys, MC Kinsey, and PWC.
15. Ramrao Adik Institute of Technology (RAIT)
The Top AI Courses in India include Ramrao Adik Institute of Technology. The following are highlights of the Artificial Intelligence courses in India:
- It is a private institution with ties to Dr. DY Patil Vidyapeeth.
- Listed as number 85 by India Today for private engineering and 72 by The week.
- RAIT international also awards a scholarship based on merit.
- It offers four-year (full-time) undergraduate degrees in B. Engineer with expertise in electronics and telecommunications who specializes in artificial intelligence.
- One must have finished a senior secondary education from a recognized board to meet the admissions requirements.
- The total fee is around $. INR 5.80 lakh.
- Recruiting such as Accenture, Afcons infrastructure, Amdocs, Atos, Birla soft, CapGemini, Indian Air Force, Infosys, and Jaro education visit this organization.
- The median annual salary offered is Rs. 3,4 lakh.
The Course Covers:
- Artificial Intelligence A-Z: Learn How to Build An AI course begins with an introduction to AI skills.
- Applicants are taken on an in-depth dive into deep Q learning, including visualization and implementation.
- They continue their modules with Deep convolutional Q learning.
- Applicants are taught Asynchronous Advantage Actor-Critic (A3C).
- The students are taught to build their own AI and their code templates for python are downloadable for future reference and use.
Future Of AI in the Tech industry:
The flourishing Technology Industry has created a huge demand for talent in Artificial Intelligence. AI software is now being incorporated in many industries like banking, manufacturing, retail, and marketing. Industries are moving towards data-driven decision-making and this creates a large opening for AI professionals.
AI has the ability to eliminate human error. Software giants and social media networks like Microsoft, Google, Apple, Facebook are very keen on improving their artificial intelligence software. AI is seeping into our daily lives unnoticed. If AI is properly harnessed it has the capability to greatly enhance our economy.
“By 2022, Artificial Intelligence could create 58 million net new jobs.” -World Economic Forum.
Q-1. What is Artificial Intelligence?
AI or Artificial Intelligence is a branch of computer science. It involves the development of algorithms that enable systems to mimic human intelligence and empower them to do tasks that usually involve human intelligence. AI has now infiltrated our daily life through automated self-driving cars, virtual assistants, face recognition, personalized shopping, and many more.
Q-2. Why should I learn Artificial Intelligence?
Artificial Intelligence is an exciting domain that is booming in the technology industry. The job opportunities in India for AI are expected to skyrocket in the near future. Most businesses are looking to harness the advantageous use of AI in their activity. This has created soaring demand for AI engineers.
Q-3. How do I learn AI? Does it require any programming knowledge?
Artificial Intelligence course for beginners is a good place to start if you are new to AI. The course will help set a strong foundation in the concepts of AI. Prior knowledge of languages like Python, Java or R is recommended before venturing into the study of AI.
Q-4. What other courses do I need to learn apart from the Artificial intelligence course to form a stable career in AI?
After a beginner course in AI, you can study other important concepts like machine learning, Data Science, deep learning, and natural language processing. These additional courses are important to become a full-fledged Artificial Intelligence engineer.
Q-5. How to get started with an Artificial Intelligence course?
To get started with AI, it is important for you to have knowledge in any of the programming languages (preferably Python) and a strong foundation in the core math concepts like statistics, calculus, linear algebra, and probability. This would really help you in getting started with AI without much difficulty.
Data Science Course
The Data Science Course from Henry Harvin equips students and Data Analysts with the most essential skills needed to apply data science in any number of real-world contexts. It blends theory, computation, and application in a most easy-to-understand and practical way.
Artificial Intelligence Certification
Become a skilled AI Expert | Master the most demanding tech-dexterity | Accelerate your career with trending certification course | Develop skills in AI & ML technologies.
Certified Industry 4.0 Specialist
Introduced by German Government | Industry 4.0 is the revolution in Industrial Manufacturing | Powered by Robotics, Artificial Intelligence, and CPS | Suitable for Aspirants from all backgrounds
RPA using UiPath With
Training & Certification
No. 2 Ranked RPA using UI Path Course in India | Trained 6,520+ Participants | Learn to implement RPA solutions in your organization | Master RPA key concepts for designing processes and performing complex image and text automation
Certified Machine Learning
No. 1 Ranked Machine Learning Practitioner Course in India | Trained 4,535+ Participants | Get Exposure to 10+ projectsExplore Popular Category