Table of Contents
What is Six Sigma Black Belt:
- Six Sigma is a set of tools which helps in finding the cause of defects and minimising these defects in the manufacturing industry.
- Empirical and statistical methods are used in improvement of process.
- Whether the manufactured product is error free or not is determined by its sigma rating.
- The error is indicated by the deviations from normal distribution in manufacturing the product.
- Focus on: Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certification Training – Online Live Course | Henry Harvin®
What do you learn:
- Learn skills to explore,analyze and solve problems in management.
- Use goal centric and action oriented techniques to manage problems.
- Work on industry based case studies related to business.
- Use adaptive planning methodology for statistical tools,exercise and brainstorming.
Who can attend the Six Sigma Black Belt Course
- Professionals who handle quality control in the industry.
- Operations managers
- Hospitality and healthcare
- Banking and Finance
- IT Industry
- Pharmaceutical industry
- Packaging industry
- Telecom and Aviation
What is in the curriculum?
Introduction to Six Sigma
- Green belt vs Black Belt
- Concepts and implementation
- DMADV vs DMAIC
- Fundamentals of Six Sigma
- Selecting Lean Six Sigma Projects
- The Lean enterprise
- Process definition
- Measurement system analysis
- Six SIgma Statistics
- Process capability
- Patterns of variations
- Inferential statistics
- Hypothesis training
- Hypothesis testing with normal and not normal data
- Simple linear regression
- Multiple regression analysis
- Designed experiments
- Full factorial experiments
- Fractional factorial experiments
- Statistical process control
- Six Sigma control plan
- Lean Management
- Lean concepts
- Waste elimination
- Summarizing key takeaways
What are the learning outcomes?
- Explore, analyze and solve management problems using 20+ management tools
- Learn usage of statistical tools to derive data related information
- Develop high quality products or services at low cost
- Making and implementation of business decision
- Improve project management and leadership skills
- Develop sharp business acumen and problem-solving abilities.
- Usage of goal centric and action-oriented techniques for solving business oriented problems
Click Here: Six Sigma Master Black Belt Certification
- Use of adaptive probing methodology to solve business-oriented case studies
- Application of statistical tools in business with the help of classroom theories and videos.
What is the course duration?
- 6-days/48-hours classroom session
- Sunday classes[8 hour class each Sunday]
- 12 month/24 hour Post Certification Project experience
- Brushup sessions
Why Henry Harvin?
- Henry Harvin ranked no 3 in India in Six Sigma Black Belt training
- Seasoned industry experts as trainers
- Enhance skills with group activity, brainstorming.
- Hands on experience of statistical and non-statistical tools.
- Fees are reasonable and can be paid in instalments.
- Trainers also empanelled as subject matter expert with Henry Harvin Management Academy
- Become a Certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt expert from Henry Harvin education with hallmark of CSSE next to your name
- Get hands on experience in application of six sigma tools and technique
- Experience of 1 full project during classroom training
- Experience of 12 projects over 1 year
- Sunday classes convenient timings
- Monthly brush up sessions after training to practice and clear doubts
- 24/7 access to Henry Harvin LMS Platform with valuable content on Six Sigma
- Lifetime course access through data, case studies, articles, books, videos, resource library, presentations and examples.
- Live projects for better understanding of concepts.
- Job support provided by Henry Harvin Management Academy
Also, Check the Six Sigma Certification Review:
Top 11 six sigma certifications in Delhi
Top 10 Six Sigma Certification in Bangalore
Top 10 six sigma certifications in Mumbai
Top 11 Six Sigma Certification in Chennai
Top 25 Best Six Sigma Certifications in India
Top 12 Lean Six Sigma Certification in UK
Top 10 Six Sigma Certification Courses In USA
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
Ranked No.1 Six Sigma Certification in India | Aligned to IASSC Book of Knowledge | Combining Lean and DMAIC Methodology to Impart Key Skills | Gain Experience of 12+ Projects | Both Classroom and Live Online Options Available
Lean Six Sigma Black Belt
Ranked No.1 Six Sigma Black Belt Certification in India | 9361+ Participants Trained | Aligned to IASSC Book of Knowledge (BOK) | Gain Advanced Expertise Over Lean and Six Sigma Methodology| Gain Experience of 12+ Projects | Both Classroom and Live Online Options Available
Lean Six Sigma Master
Black Belt Certification
Step-in to a new designation of being Explicit Quality Professional | Get acknowledged as a Lean Six Sigma Evangelist | Connect to the rarest community of worldwide Black Belt specialists | Validate your professional skills in leading intricate projects | Execute Lean methodologies with perfection.Explore Popular Category