Table of Contents
“Numbers have life: they aren’t just symbols on paper.”Shakuntala Devi
Numbers show what they mean and mean what they show. With an ever-growing demand, especially for technology, any career related to numbers remains demanding. So, be an expert in accounting, auditing, reporting and regulation of business through the course called CPA, Certified Public Accountant. Without a doubt, the US CPA course will open new ventures of business in your career journey.
In particular, the US CPA course is designed to evaluate the skills and knowledge to be a competent accountant professionally. Moreover, with the intention to create professional accountants, it covers all the necessary areas one needs to know as a successful financial expert. Before we begin with the institutes offering the course, let us answer some questions related to the US CPA course in India.
What is US CPA Course?
It is a course which covers extensive topics of accounting along with law, taxation, analytics, auditing, and evaluation. Additionally, it includes regulatory frameworks and procedures, ethics, planning, and management of finances. The exam is conducted by the American Institute of Public Accountants (AICPA), which is at par with Chartered Accountants in India.
Eligibility for the US CPA course:
In India, a master’s degree is required to pursue this course. For e.g.
- B.Com + M.Com/ CA/ MBA
- Or any post-graduation + graduation
Additionally, aspirants need –
- 120 created to appear for the test
- 150 credits to acquire a US CPA licence
Duration of the US CPA course:
The entire course duration is of maximum 18 months, during which the aspirant can attempt as many exams without repeating the same section twice. There are a total of 4 exams to be completed in these 18 months.
Let us dive into some fantastic institutes where our dream to pursue the US CPA course in India meets reality.
Top 5 US CPA Courses in India:
1. Henry Harvin
Fees | EMI | Learning hours
With an 89% passing percentage so far, 100% placement assistance, and a hefty package in Fortune 500 and Big 4 companies, Henry Harvin notably and noticeably teaches and trains you to be a CPA. The 9-in-1 program is a one-stop answer to all your queries.
- 250 hours of two-way Training
- Subject and field-related Projects
- Learning practicality through Internship
- US CPA Training Course Certification
- Year-long support for Placement
- Access to E-Learning content
- Masterclass by experts
- #AskHenry Hackathons free access
- Gold Membership
Contact – 919891953953
Related courses offered by HH
2. Miles Education
Fees | Learning Period
352,900 | 12 – 16 months
The belief of Miles Education in providing the US CPA course is indeed to build an ecosystem in India. Therefore, they say #CPAmatlabMiles. Besides from working with the biggest MNCs and earning a 7-figure salary, Mile Education makes numbers attractive and interesting.
It offers specialities like –
- 3600 support
- Concept of Flipped Classroom and blended learning
- One-to-one mentoring up to 100 hours guaranteed
- Scalability of 80% alumni in India
- Study lounges and doubt-solving sessions
- Undoubtedly placement support
3. Simandhar Education
Fees | Learning Period
220,000 | 12 – 16 months
Samandhar Education coupled with Becker Institute provides a lot of accounting courses in India. They not only believe in providing end-to-end solutions in the US CPA course to their learners, but also a place where the student studies along with getting placed in a renowned institute. The course incorporates timely modifications since its collaboration with NASBA and AICPA.
Highlighting features of the institutes are-
- Introduction of three disciplines as a part of the content and structural modifications.
- Promises a global career in accounting
- Learn from the best – 3 times Elijah Watt Sells awardee
- 100% support on licensing, evaluation and board selection
- Toastmaster Club for students to build their skills
4. EduPristine – Empowering Professionals
Fees | Learning Period
282,000 |18 months
EduPristine solely focuses on providing world-class content and a learning environment to its students, hence its partnership with Becker for curriculum and other learning tools makes it possible for clearing the exams on the first attempt.
Stand-out features which make EduPristine unique for its US CPA course are-
- 3-in-1 solution to all your learning questions-get practically trained through experiential learning; learn a gamut of soft skills; get market ready to face the competition
- After Course Engagement (ACE) provided both online and offline
- 300+ hours of instructed-led training in a classroom and online
- Discussion forums for timely checks in learning
5. EduMont Classes
Fees | Learning Period
218,610 | 12–18 months
EduMont believes in a transparent process of providing education at every step of pursuing the US CPA course. Furthermore, with its free demo class, you will get to know about the teaching and the teacher. Compared to other institutes, EduMont has locally procured materials, which has proved to be more useful for its students.
Differentiating characteristics of EduMont Classes –
- Special pre-highlighted notes, in addition to the study material provided with the course
- Live classes on Whiteboard
- Quicker and higher follow-ups for doubt resolution
- Less fess in comparison to other institutes with additional benefits
- Indian Accounting Standards
- 300 Accounting Interview Questions with Answers
- Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
To summarize, one thing has to be duly noted, i.e. the high demand for a US CPA course certification by Big 4 and Fortune 500 companies. It is a globally accredited designation for accountants. Its high demand is due to its less focus on memory but a greater focus on analytical and evaluation skills. So, get ready to unlock the world of opportunities by choosing to a certified US CPA course.
Post completion of the course, you will be able to demonstrate the process and procedures involved in risk management and security of information, which are both the most sought-after skills in any career in today’s age.
A certified CPA is required by all kinds of organizations, apart from financial services only. All the major Big 4 and Fortune 500 companies hire CPAs at various posts based on experience level.
Some designations that you can work with are-
Corporate or Cost accountant
Information Technology Officer
Forensic or Tax accountant
Yes, you can work and study together. You need to manage your time effectively as the syllabus is vast, and you have to prepare for exams as well.
Income Tax Specialist Course
by Henry Harvin®
100% Practical Income Tax Course| India's Best Certified Income Tax Course | Henry Harvin® Featured by Aaj Tak, Hindustan Times | Income Tax Course Training By Award-Winning Speakers | 2,665+ Income Tax Professionals Trained | Interactive Instructor-led Classes.
Accounting and Taxation Course
The Certified Accounting and Taxation Course (CATP) covers critical components of Accounting like GST, Income Tax, and TDS which have a crucial bearing on the modalities of Financial business operations in India. The CATP course is earmarked for professionals keen on building a successful career in Accounting and Taxation.
Best Advanced Excel Training &
No. 1 Ranked Advanced Excel Course in India | Trained 5,935+ Participants | Get Exposure to 11+ projects | Learn to Apply Advanced Formulas, Perform Data Analysis & Data Visualization, and Create Pivot Tables & Dashboards| Live Online Classroom Core and Brush-up Training Sessions
Tally Prime Course Course
Get Practitioner Certification
Tally Prime, the latest Tally Software used in Accounting, Taxation Software, Accounts Receivables, Accounts Payable, Inventory, Billing, and Payroll | Use Tally Prime to Calculate TDS, Income Tax, and GST | Earn a Rewarding Certification of Certified Tally Accountant (CTA), from Henry Harvin, the Award Winning InstituteExplore Popular Category