Table of Contents
Quality is imperative in all spheres of life.
We read in many self-help books these days that “The quality of our thinking determines the quality of our life” meaning if we feed our mind with positive thoughts or what we call as quality thoughts than we can be more positive in our outlook towards life both personally, professionally and if our thoughts are gloomy then we ought to become more pessimistic.
Find our Upcoming Batches of Six Sigma Green Belt Certificate :-
|Starts Every Week||Live Virtual Classroom||19500||ENROLL NOW|
Similarly, all of us are also aware that keeping quality friends is better than the number of friends.
The way we invest our money in the insurance sector to get a life or health cover, in the same way, we know that without giving quality time, our relationships will not survive. Hence, quality is a type of investment for the future.
A Few years back, in BPO’s (business process outsourcing), the agents who used to answer the maximum number of calls were considered top performers irrespective of the quality of their calls.
This was the time when selling more units was given more preference over the quality of products being sold and words like post sales feedback, after sales query was something unheard.
People in 20thcentury are becoming more aware of their rights whether fundamental or consumer and with this increased awareness, the competition in the market has increased manifold
Earlier we were not so health conscious which we are in today’s time. Years back, none of us had thought of hitting the gym, attending Zumba classes or religiously going for a walk on a daily basis and making it a part of our routine.
Now we understand the importance of high grade goods in terms of food we eat or the products we purchase.
Due to changes in our outlook and the way we as human beings question, negotiate or bargain over commodities and services, has given birth to what we call as Quality parameters.
As customers we buy products by analysing and questioning their credibility.
We as buyers take into consideration many things while making purchases but I personally feel that there are 2 main things: –
- Checking reviews of the product
- Word of mouth is developed depending upon the performance of the product. Hence, the quality of the commodity becomes a key factor
That is why TV these days is flooded with so many advertisements which highlight the USP (unique selling proposition) of the products and services and persuade its target audience to take appropriate action.
All this has resulted in companies becoming more conscious of improving their brand quality and image. Ensuring Quality and making it their first and utmost priority.
For instance, in food, authorities like FSSAI (Food safety and standards authority of India), has played an important role in controlling food quality and has ensured safety at the same time for its consumers.
Also, there is PFA (Prevention of Food adulteration) act 1954 introduced by Government of India to prevent adulteration in food.
Quality, in a lay man language, means, how excellent is your good and services. An example for the same is any well-made product which is unbreakable and is in working condition for many years, act as an asset for its consumer and the company can encash on it for many years to come.
High grade products contribute in long term profits and is critical in converting a new customer to a potential one by meeting their expectations and satisfying their needs.
Benefits of total quality management
- Removing defects and waste
- Market image being enhanced
- Cost well managed and reduced
- Adapting oneself to changing or burgeoning market scenario
- Competitive position gets strengthened
If we talk about current scenario merely every company with a small or big setup invests in Quality assurance department as every entrepreneur after extensively studying the market believe that “when you are out of Quality, you are out of business” as it is the need of hour.
We should not forget this simple fact that “Great companies are built on great products”
Without beating around the bush, let’s get to the point and introduce you to a certification course by the name “Six Sigma” which is important for all quality professionals who want to accelerate their career in quality assurance.
- What is Six Sigma and its history?
- What is the Six sigma certification use?
- How long does it take to get this certification?
- What are the key milestones of Six sigma?
I know these questions are popping out in your mind currently. Hence, let me answer them
- Six sigma certification is a process improvement methodology which focuses on reducing defects and variations. Six sigma was first used by Motorola in 1986 and GE further made it famous in 2000 and achieved revenues worth $2 billion dollars.
- It is a technique and methodology used by various companies to improve production, remove defects, variation and assuring quality.
- It takes about 3 to 5 weeks. It is a self-paced program
Key milestones of Six Sigma: –
- Yellow Belt- Basic course
- Green Belt –Advanced
- Six Sigma Black Belt Certification– Expert- works with top management
- Six Sigma Master Black Belt Certification– Master course – act as a mentor
I think till now you all might have got a glimpse of what Six Sigma is all about in general but today I will be specifically discussing and throwing more light on Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification.
It is a process improvement methodology which pays more attention on reducing waste and improving efficiency of a process.
A certified lean six sigma green belt professional is one who is trained in lean six sigma tools and is capable of sustaining high impact projects.
Cities in India Where Six Sigma Certifications are provided:
- Delhi, Noida, Gurgaon, Mumbai, Chennai, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Patna, Chandigarh, Lucknow
- Henry Harvin Ranks #1Six Sigma Certification Course Amongst Top 5 by India Today
Interesting Facts about Lean
- Lean was started by Ford in 1913
- TPS (Toyota production system)- implemented lean in their production system and made it famous.
6 Sigma= 3.4 DPMO (defects per million opportunities)
Six sigma can be implemented in 5 phases popularly known as DMAIC
- Define- document or define problem in detail.
- Measure- Current performance(baseline) with the target
- Analyze- Finding out the causes but getting to the root cause
- Improve- Preventive actions on the root cause or implementing solutions
- Control- Sustain the gains by controlling the improvement/ solution
Organizations business got benefited due to Lean six sigma green belt approach
- Productivity of workforce has improved by 20% for an insurance company
- Enhanced customer satisfaction by 10% for a top 5 telecom player
- Errors and rework got reduced by 30%
- Manufacturing lead time got reduced to 2 days from 14 days
- Customer on- boarding process cycle time reduction by 30% for an MNC bank
Benefits of Lean Six Sigma Green belt
- Customer Satisfaction
- Cost reduction
- Revenue growth
- Enhanced productivity
- Exposure to Minitab statistical software for analysis of data
- Effective time management
- Helps in strategic planning
- Promotes healthy company culture
- Career advancement
Career opportunities for Six Sigma green belt holder
- Lean Six Sigma Consultant.
- Lead Manufacturing Engineer.
- Quality control manager
- Quality Specialist
- Quality auditor
- Process Development Engineer.
- Compliance Structural Engineer.
- Reliability Engineer.
- Operating System Specialist.
- Senior IT Project Manager.
- Warehouse Operations Manager.
- Project engineer
- Data scientist
- Business process analyst
Note– Average salary of Lean six sigma green belt holder varies based on location, experience, industry and qualification.
- India: ₹ 10,12,781 annually
- United States $97,919 annually
- Australia: Ranges from approximately $93,762 to $133,742 annually
- Canada: Ranges from approximately CA$62,475 to $83,701 annually
- United Kingdom: Ranges from approximately £27,362 to £40,669 annually
Salary variation as per different positions
- Quality manager: $90,272 annually
- Process engineer: $86,925 annually
- Quality control manager: $76,129 annually
- Business process analyst: $69,700 annually
- Quality specialist: $54,688 annually
- Process technician: $41,580 annually
Industries that rely on Six Sigma Green belts
Almost every industry today relies on Lean Six Sigma, some of them are: –
- Service Industry
Companies that hire individuals for Six Sigma positions include
- General Electric Co
- The Hershey Company
- Abbott Laboratories
- Newell Rubbermaid
- Wells Fargo
- Tata consultancy services
- United Health Group
Eligibility criteria of Six Sigma Green belt
Candidates having at least 3 years of full time work experience in their field of expertise and the exam consists of a 100 marks question paper of multiple choice questions within 4 hours.
Here are Top 11 Six Sigma certification in Chennai
1.Henry Harvin (Affordable)
Ranked no.1 Six Sigma certification in India. Both lean and DMAIC methodology is used to impart key skills. Both classroom and live online options available.
Has been recognized for its quality and uniqueness from leading publishers like Hindustan Times, Statesman.
- Henry Harvin Six Sigma certification is ranked 1 in the industry by trainings 360
- Gain experience of 12 Projects over a span of 1 year post formal training
- 1-year membership of management academy (Live Projects+guaranteed internship+weekly job support+recorded videos+monthly brush-up sessions+interview skills+career services)
- 100% practical training
- Trusted by 150+corporates and 60+ colleges
- Training curriculum is aligned to the IASSC book of knowledge followed globally and which holds value in the industry
Time duration of Lean Six sigma green belt certification course
- Online training live (5 days or 20 hours), classroom (4 days or 32 hours)
- On the basis of training, an online exam is conducted after 15 days on the basis of which the certification is awarded
Moreover, training will be delivered by seasoned industry experts with specialization in lean and six sigma.
Benefits of learning
- Inculcate statistical inference-based decision making and data-driven problem solving skills
- Developing the skill to explore, analyse and solve management problems using 20+ management tools
- Extract useful information from data using various statistical and analytical tools
- Learning essential project management and leadership skills
- Making customer-centric actions at every stage
- Understanding the skill to develop high-quality products and services
- Commitment to eliminate defects and improve business processes
Total cost for enrolling in Lean Six Sigma green belt certification course
For online Lean Six sigma green belt certification- Rs 15000
Classroom Lean Six sigma green belt certification- Rs 17500 (including exam fee)
Read About: Six Sigma Green Belt Course in Hyderabad
2. Pathmakeer 360
They are initiators, facilitators, leaders and trainers since October 2013 with history in business improvement and passion is Process improvement. It is a business consultancy and training company.
Highlights of the course
- 10 days integrated certification program
- 4 days training and 6 days’ project work including 2 free foundation courses
Reason for attending the program
- Enhancing productivity
- Customer satisfaction
- Sales improvement
- Reducing waste
- Training and development
- Process improvement and management
- Inventory management and control
Note- Cost is 12000. However, would request you all to refer to the below mentioned link for more details related to the fee structure or call them and check once.
3. Grey Campus Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Training Chennai
Offer online instructor- led programs which are interactive, engaging and effective. The programs have been taken by more than 100,000 students in 50+ countries
- Quality management essentials with 35 PMI PDUs
- Insights into problem-solving frameworks
- LSS concepts with 2/4-day training packed with the ultimate tips
- 1-year access to the latest training materials
Why Grey Campus?
Study Plan– Includes tutorial videos and learning modules designed to keep one engaged.
Simulated Exams- mimic the real exams followed by exam analytics to work on any shortcomings
These are equipped with workbooks and cheat sheets to help one solve problems with ease
Includes interactive exam solving sessions
Dedicated instructor helpline to clear all subject-related doubts
Course Completion Certificate along with the Certificate of Achievement of 25 PMI PDUs.
Rs 12000 (Study plan, Live bootcamp, Simulated exams, certification)
Without Bootcamp- Rs 6000
It is a professional coaching and training solution provider for Project-driven organizations.
- 21 PDU-Contact hours
- 4-day class+ hands-on projects
- Study materials and process charts
- Content aligned to ASQ, IASSC and their application assistance
- Certified trainers support
- Placement assistance
- LSSGB certification exam included
- Learn Minitab using Mini- cases
- DMAIC approach & DFSS tools
- Added advantage of Agile & MS project online course + certification
Duration- 4 days, Fees- 11999 classroom or online, fees remain same for both
5. Benchmark Six Sigma
Largest provider of lean Six sigma program. One of the leading training and certification firms in the world. It has trained the largest number of Green Belts (1500+ every year).
In 2001, it initiated the first lean Six Sigma green belt program in India. The program is revised every year. Its forum is one of the top 3 in the world and has 53000+members.
- Facilitated by Multi-Industry Expert
- 24 Hours of Instructor-Led Online Training
- Minitab practice during the workshop
- Access to 2 Practice Projects
- 24 PDUs for PMI credential
- Globally Recognized Six Sigma Certificate with lifetime validity
- Membership of largest Business Improvement Community
- Free Online Project Assistance
- Additional Project Completion Certificate
- 200+ Practice Questions
- Pre-training online awareness webinar.
- Data and Templates for Analysis
- Best in class Online Training Material
For Green Belt certification, online training, it costs around 25,000 to 30,000.
The classroom training programs cost approximately 60,000
Examination cost is not charged separately The course duration is 4 days.
6. Intelligence Quality – Lean Six Sigma Training & Consulting
It is a business consulting firm that specializes in Lean Six Sigma strategies.
- Practice tests are provided
- Elaborate manual for your reference
- Lean Six Sigma certification in 3 months
- Timings & schedule flexibility with online courses
- Expert trainers at your disposal
- Easy payment options including part payment
- Analysis using Minitab 17 software
7. Simplilearn (Great Toolkit)
World’s #1 online bootcamp.
The Academy is aligned to IASSC exam. The online six sigma certification combines lean and the DMAIC methodology with case studies.
- 100% money-back guarantee
- 56 hours of high-quality blended learning
- 4 simulation test papers, 4 real-life projects
- 33 PDUs offered
- Aligned to ASQ and IASSC
However, Minitab unfortunately is not a part of this as for that you will have to take a separate package.
Self-paced learning- Rs 8000
Online bootcamp- Rs 11000
8. ExpertRating Six Sigma Prep (Most affordable)
The institute is offering online certification to individuals and companies in 160 countries. Over 2,700,000 people in 160 countries have benefited from Online Certifications.
Cost of the course is $99.99, however, it is due for revision shortly.
Course comes with 3 PDUs, 200 practice questions,100% money-back guarantee and a free trial offer.
9. MSI certified Six Sigma training course (best value)
Management and strategy institute (MSI)provides online certified courses which are flexible and allow you to study at your own pace without rigid classroom structure.
Each course includes 400 practice questions covering all the topics. In addition, you will get 3 PDUs.
100% money-back guarantee if you don’t like the course within 30 days. Self-paced training course.
Cost is $199.95
10. Pyzdek Institute Six Sigma Course (Most comprehensive)
It is the industry leader in Lean Six Sigma study materials.
Cost $2, 475.00 with payment plan option (Green belt)
- 50 Online Modules
- Graded assignments
- 1 year Minitab License
- 500+ Quiz questions
- 365-day Subscription
- 10 CEUs
- 100 hr Commitment
- Project Coaching
Lean Six Sigma
11. ICert Global (Best mentoring)
Offers Green Belt Lean Six Sigma study materials led by expert instructors.
- 2 full length practice tests
- access to 24 hours of e-learning
- Industry based / real life case studies
- 100% money-back guarantee
- 32 hours’ instructor led training
- 12 hours Perquisite training
- 20 hours’ project coaching
- Exam fee included
- LSSGB classroom certification training
LSSGB 180 days’ access e-learning price- Rs 4,499
Finally, coming to the meat of the matter. I feel there are many options available in market these days, but we should be selective in our approach.
Hence, my suggestion is to select that institute that charges less fee and offers a shorter course duration
Wish u all the best in your course hunting. Keep Smiling ??
Q-1. Is Lean Six sigma green belt certification difficult?
Ans- Six Sigma Green Belt training course from a well-known institute will help you achieve this certification smoothly.
Q-2. Is Lean Six Sigma dead?
Ans- It is a most recent evolution of process improvement methodologies. … The creativity of the human mind will never die, therefore Lean Six Sigma will never die, therefore, process improvement will always continue
Q-3. Passing score for Six Sigma Green Belt?
Ans- Passing score is (80%) along with completing a successful Lean Six Sigma improvement project.
Q-4. Will Six Sigma help my career?
Ans- Six Sigma methodologies can help improve your career. The ability to add Six Sigma Certification to your resume indicates your commitment to improving your business analytical skills and work output
- Best Six Sigma Course in India
- Best Six Sigma Courses in Bangalore
- Best Six Sigma Black Belt Courses in Delhi
- Best Six Sigma Courses in Chennai
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
Ranked No.1 Six Sigma Certification in India | Aligned to IASSC Book of Knowledge | Combining Lean and DMAIC Methodology to Impart Key Skills | Gain Experience of 12+ Projects | Both Classroom and Live Online Options Available
Lean Six Sigma Black Belt
Ranked No.1 Six Sigma Black Belt Certification in India | 9361+ Participants Trained | Aligned to IASSC Book of Knowledge (BOK) | Gain Advanced Expertise Over Lean and Six Sigma Methodology| Gain Experience of 12+ Projects | Both Classroom and Live Online Options Available
Lean Six Sigma Master
Black Belt Certification
Step-in to a new designation of being Explicit Quality Professional | Get acknowledged as a Lean Six Sigma Evangelist | Connect to the rarest community of worldwide Black Belt specialists | Validate your professional skills in leading intricate projects | Execute Lean methodologies with perfection.Explore Popular Category
this top 11 certification list is very useful and interesting.
thankyou ronak for your valuable feedback …..please get in touch with us at [email protected].
Hi, I’m currently carrying 4+yrs of experience in operations & I’m Interested & wanted to get six sigma certification……..please explain me the complete course details.
We’re glad to help with your learning goals. Our career specialists will contact you shortly.
this is very informative blog to read…….keep sharing.
very interesting blog to read
Really great learning, good content, everything is clear and very useful to implement in my industry life. It’s the best course for six sigma certification. I really got enough information from this blog for six sigma.
The information in this blog is relevant to organizations and keeping customer satisfaction and performance in mind. I enjoyed the learning and plan to continue the information. Thanks Henry Harvin for sharing the best information related to top six sigma certification course in India !
Excellent tool for enterprise improvement and given changes for companies that are looking for advance and quality. I propose that may be is good to put more exercises forget to the best the ability and understand the topics.this is top blog for best six sigma certification.thank you for sharing this blog
This blog gives you a good overview of why best six sigma certifications are necessary. It also gives you an understanding of how team dynamics play important roles and how brainstorming is an effective tool.
It was a well-constructed and well-explained course. I was able to understand the concept of six sigma certification in detail. Practice assignments helped me to check if I have cleared the concept properly.
great course for beginners!! I suggest this course to those who are new to the industry and don’t know anything! The concepts are very well explained! Thanks, Thanks, Henry Harvin FOR SPONSORING THE COURSE
As the title suggests, it will just provide basic knowledge on the topic and why & where it will be applicable. Great for beginners to know what to expect from the six sigma certification online course.
This was a Good introduction that helps you to decide if the six sigma certification is good for you or not.
It was a well-constructed and well-explained Blog. I was able to understand the concept of the best six sigma certification in India. this was the best blog for best six sigma certification.
This Blog gives you a good overview of why six sigma certification in India is necessary. It also gives you an understanding of how team dynamics play important roles and how brainstorming is an effective tool.
It was a really impressive and interesting Blog for six sigma certification online India me I really enjoyed it and it gives me more information about management and new ideas to simplify many of our activities,
Very Informative course for Six Sigma. Learned very much about Six Sigma and the Organization. Learned about Quality Control tools and techniques. And six sigma as well as lean six Sigma tools.
This course certainly helped me to learn the concepts of the Six Sigma green belt.
All Concepts are explained by the experts in a very simple and easy-to-understand format for a Six Sigma certification in Chennai. Value and good to learn at the best price.
Indeed it was good .that’s goes without saying , I guess we need to upgrade our skills thru six sigma and execute the same
All things are very very adorable but some of the videos are really long so if the author can divide into subgroups then that would be nice.
This article helped a lot to me to understand about the six sigma and the top course providers in Chennai. Thank you for the article.
Love the designing, it’s truly effective for the perusers to surf through. Most awesome aspect karma….
Hello! so I was exploring on best Six Sigma Course online confirmation 2021 and I got this blog. Seems as I don’t need to do a lot of exploration now I have a choice that is all that anyone could need. Great work on the blog.
Lots of great info, DIVYA SHARMA…., Much obliged for sharing a particularly extraordinary Information!!