Table of Contents
Is writing your passion? Are you an aspiring writer? In today’s world, content writing is one of the most sought out professions. You can become a content writer and fulfill your dream. To guide you, we are providing you with a list of top 10 content writing courses in Pune along with that we are also giving you a glimpse of the content writing profession.
Content writing courses in Pune
1. Henry Harvin
Henry Harvin is a training institute that caters to different disciples. The content writing course from Henry Harvin is one of the best content writing courses out there. They provide you with a perfectly moduled course which comes with so many benefits, which we have listed below.
- You will learn to write more than 30 content types.
- You can develop your skill of turning thoughts into words which will attract more readers.
- You can experience content writing according to today’s trends.
- You will also be able to develop essential language skills required for international clients.
- You will be able to develop skills to meet the needs of the target audience.
- You will also get technical knowledge on launching basic websites and personal blogs.
- You will receive a globally recognised CDCW certificate.
- You will receive 32 hours of training in content writing.
- You will receive 1-year membership of Henry Harvin content academy.
- Henry Harvin also provides you with guaranteed internship opportunities.
If you are going for a content writing course, Henry Harvin, with its 10+ years of experienced trainers, provides you with an extraordinary opportunity in content writing. They also provide you with tips for content writing. The course fee for Henry Harvin is INR 9500/-. You can attend this course online or visit Henry Harvin writing academy in Pune to attend your course in classrooms.
Check out Henry Harvin other courses:
- Online Copywriting Course
- Instructional Design Certification Course (CIDS Certification)
- Adobe captivate training course
Henry Harvin provides content writing in these cities:
Udemy has been recently gaining so much popularity, owing to the factor that different courses are available on the same platform. Udemy has a wide variety of options when it comes to courses. With a large number of trainers from all over the world providing engaging content, it is one of the best options.
Udemy connects people from all over the world. There are so many content writing courses available in Udemy. Some courses are free and some are paid. Udemy is downloadable and very user friendly.
We have mentioned some of the best selling content writing courses in Udemy. If you are going to pursue a content writing course in Udemy, you can choose any one of them.
- Ultimate Web Content Writing Master+
- Quickly and Easily create content for the Web!
- How to write great web content- better search rankings
- Start A Successful Part-Time Content Writing Home Business
The price of these courses is around INR 420/-
Coursera is an online platform which is multilingual. Coursera contains trainers from all over the world. It also provides you with many options in terms of language, level, skill, partner university and the learning products.
When you are taking up a course in Coursera, you have to choose wisely. There are so many options available. Choosing the best course is important. One of the top-rated best selling content writing courses in Coursera is The Strategy Of Content Marketing.
- The Strategy Of Content Marketing- This course is offered by a UC Davis University of California. The rating for this course is 4.5/5.
- The course syllabus includes content marketing ecosystem, strategic context, content marketing strategy, types of content and how to manage your content.
Coursera also has more than 100 courses available in content writing. You can browse and choose a suitable course also.
4. Online Idea Lab
Online Idea Lab is a next-generation organization. It operates across India, USA and Canada. They offer you with different training programs like digital marketing, amazon web services, content creation, python and some short courses.
In content writing, they have online and classroom classes. You can choose weekday or weekend batches. The course consists of foundation, advance, technical, copywriting, creative and instructional design. The foundation content writing has three modules in it.
- Content writing
- Content Research
- Content Promotion
The submodule includes –
- Digital Marketing Fundamentals
- Basic Competitive Analysis
- Reading and Analysing the content
- Fundamentals of visual content
- Common grammatical errors
- Content writing and ethics
- Proofreading and editing
- Content writing tools
- Writing viral content
- Freelancing as a content writer
Course fee differs from online to the classroom. The course provides you with a substantial amount of practical training. They provide lifetime professional support for their students. You will also be able to learn several paid or unpaid tools like Grammarly, Canva, Hemingway, Google Trends.
They also provide placement assistance. They also provide you with various assignments and projects to help you gain practical experience. The course module is regularly updated and the teacher to student ratio is less to provide more interactive sessions.
The Indian Institute of E-Commerce & Digital Marketing provides a certification course in digital marketing. The certification includes
- The art of writing (storytelling, grammar, tone of voice)
- Understanding the reader
- Writing for the digital medium
- Different types of writing
- After you write (proofing, editing)
This course is an effective course with flexible timings.
6. Digital Academy 360
Digital academy 360 has many courses including content writing. The content writing certification program includes different forms of content writing and WordPress website designing along with soft skills. The training includes
- 16+ modules
- 54 hours of classroom training
- It has to certification
- Two live writing assignments
- The certification is provided by the digital academy and Hubspot
- It provides placement for freshers and working professionals.
Inventateq is available both online and in the classroom. It is 30-35 hours of training classes. This is a flexible course available in both weekday and weekend batches. The training includes hands-on experience and exposure to lab sessions.
The modules will cover include
- Types of content writing
- Content writing for SEO
- Ebook strategies
- Email writing
Education and career times in India is a startup. This is recognised by the government of India as a startup. They provide courses in digital marketing, content writing, communication skills and personality development. They provide online training.
The content writing course includes:
- 32 hours of live/classroom training and 50 hours of e-learning.
- It is a three-month course.
- It has eight assignments and four live sessions.
- It has tests, quizzes.
- It has two certifications
- They provide 100% placement assistance.
- The course provides an internship opportunity
The course fee is INR 15,000/-
9. Living Bridge
The Living Bridge is a content writing training institute in Pune. It is a top content training institute which specialises in film, photography and writing.
The blog and content writing workshop provided in Living Bridge is focused on creating bloggers and successful content writers. The content writing workshop includes
- What is a blog and how it differs from different genres?
- Blogging as an interest
- Writing exercises
- Content writing
10. Digital Titta
Digital Titta offers a content creating course. The institute is located in Pune. The course offered by digital Titta is up to date. The course module includes
- Writing skills
- Basic understanding of SEO
- Types of content for different purposes
- Highly skilled trainers
- Opportunity for internship
- You can learn to use various tools.
- Live projects
- Various seminars and workshops
- Guidance for placement
What is content writing?
Content is the information available in different forms like print, digital, videos, advertisement, infographics, podcasts and brochures. Every written or spoken word is literally content.
Check for:- Instructional Design Certification Course
Content writing is the process of creating ideas, writing, editing and proofreading the content. In the current times, content consummation is increasing day by day. Content is being consumed and transferred to different devices in large numbers.
The increase in content has also resulted in the content being irrelevant sometimes. The key to writing good content is to stay within the context and deliver the content with preciseness.
Role of a content writer
If you want to pursue content writing, it was believed that you should have a flair for writing. Now, it is just a myth. A successful content writer only needs certain skills in today’s world. We have provided you with a list of skills you need to have to become a content writer.
- Master different styles of writing.
- Have some basic knowledge of SEO, HTML and WordPress and integrate all of these in your content.
- Know the basics of social media marketing.
- Understand the target audience. Target audience is whom the content is written to.
A content writer should also possess certain qualities and have some responsibilities
- Outstanding research skills on given topics.
- Write engaging and perfect marketing content that promotes a website, products, services, blogs and other products.
- Before publishing proofread and edit.
- Coordinate with the marketing and design team.
- Produce SEO-friendly content with keyword research to create more web traffic.
- Promote content on social media.
- Research, identify and provide consistent content.
Content has many disciples in it. You can choose the option suitable for you.
- Brand stories
- Press releases
- Internal communications
- White paper
- Technical writing
- Product description
- Social media writing
- PR outreach
There are many more options available too.
Check For:- Instructional Design Courses in Mumbai
How to become a content writer?
There is no definite path for you to follow to become a content writer. With the internet, you can find courses on anything you want to learn.
There are many platforms like Udemy, Coursera, skillshare and many more that can help you with content writing. They are flexible but they lack perfect guidance. There won’t be an immediate response.
If you are looking for proper training, then you have many training institutes that offer you content writing courses. You will be getting proper training that will help you in taking up a profession in content writing.
The most efficient way to become a content writer is to take up proper training from a content writing institution. The hands-on training work acts as a significant difference between you and a successful career.
It gives you practical knowledge which will help your career to take off immediately. If you are a resident of Pune and you feel, you don’t have enough choices to explore to become a content writer, don’t worry. We have come up with a list of top 10 content writing courses in Pune.
- Content writing topics
- Top content writing interview questions
- Best content writing books
- Best content writing tutorials
- Top content writing career opportunities
Content Writing Course
with Gold Membership
*Learn from South Asia's Oldest Content Writing Course | Recognized by American Association of EFL, Content Writing Association of India, UK Cert, UKAF & MSME | Guaranteed Live Projects & Internship Opportunity.
Technical Writing Course
with Gold Membership
*A cutting-edge Technical Writing Course which teaches you the fine art of transforming data and information accumulated through a process or experimental work into technical documentations and guides.
Creative Writing Courses
with Gold Membership
Henry Harvin® Creative Writing Course Ranks#1 in India by The Statesman! Creative Master the creative writing skills to compose engaging Fiction, Creative Nonfiction, Drama, and Poetry that will snap a reader’s curiosity from the advent to end of your write-up.
Medical Writing Training
Course and Cartificate
A one-of-a-kind Medical Writing course which helps you get a thorough understanding of pharmaceutical regulatory writing as well as medico-marketing writing. Strengthen your writing prowess as you boost your skills as a medical and scientific writer. The Certified Medical Writer(CMW) certification is your key to success.Explore Popular Category