Table of Contents
Going to take Commerce on the 11th and 12th but uncertain what to do after it. Well here is my guide on the top 20 professional courses after the 12th for commerce students.
Commerce as a stream of education can be defined as a study of trade and business activities such as the exchange of goods and services from the producer to the final consumer.
Following are the 20 professional courses for commerce students that can be pursued. These include teen MBAs, and some common courses like B.Com, CA, etc.
Cities where Henry Harvin Courses are Provided :
Other Henry Harvin Courses :
- Business Analytics Courses
- Business Analytics Course with Python
- Marketing Analytics Course
- Financial Analytics Course
- Financial Analytics Course with Python
Also, Check this Video :
Top 20 Professional Courses After 12th Commerce–
Short Professional Courses After 12th Commerce by Henry Harvin
1. Teen MBA
- Are you baffled after passing the 12th commerce? What to do next? Henry Harvin has come up with novel opportunities for our commerce students. Do not worry and ponder the courses that Henry Harvin offers. Weren’t sure whether you could do an MBA as a professional course after 12th class commerce?
- Yes, you can pursue an MBA as a professional course after 12th commerce. MBA is one of the courses which you can pursue even after taking any stream.
- Henry Harvin Teen MBA equips you with both soft and hard skills which will enhance your opportunities as well as your personality.
2. Bachelor of Finance and Accounting
It is one of the professional courses after 12th in commerce with lots of benefits. This course is also known as B.Com Accounting and Finance. It is a 3 year UG program that comes under the professional courses in Commerce. Many institutes offer this program throughout India. The average annual salary one can earn after completing this course can be around 10 lakhs per annum. It has a lot of job opportunities both in India and abroad.
Scope of this course:
This is one of the professional courses for commerce students and has various copes such as
- Financial management
3. B.Sc Applied Mathematics
Among the commerce professional courses, those who have an interest in and flair for maths can choose this course. It is also one of the 3-year undergraduate professional courses in commerce. Today, mathematics is being applied in many fields to grow. Hence it is one of the best choices to choose among the other professional courses for commerce student. It is not just about the routine maths as everybody thinks when hearing about the course. In contrast, it is the application of math in real-life applications in various fields.
Scopes and opportunities:
- Operations Research Analyst
- Computational Scientist
3. B.Sc Maths Honors
Many students have a donut about whether can someone pursue graduation in maths as one of the professional courses after 12th for commerce student. The answer is yes, and the good news this course can be a choice among other professional courses in commerce. This course deals with elementary concepts along with much more advanced concepts in mathematics. A graduate in this field can earn an average salary of about 7.5 LPA.
If students are confused about which one to choose among the professional courses in commerce, this one can be the best because of the job opportunities this course provides.
- Data Analyst
- Technical Consultant
- Lead software engineer
- Test Engineer
- Senior Data Analyst
4. Bachelor of International Business and Finance
This course also comes as one of the best choices among the professional courses in commerce. It is a 3 year UG program that helps the students to gain all the information related to business and the marketplace. This course mainly focuses on the different business cultures across the world and how global businesses work. Once completing this course, students can get placed in various fields such as automobile, export or import, hospitality, etc. This makes it a good choice among the professional courses after 12th in commerce.
Among the other professional courses in commerce, this offers various job opportunities such as
- Risk Management Director
- Business Analytics Manager
- Forex exchange consultant
- Government Affair Director
5. Bachelor in Event management
This course can be pursued as one of the professional courses for commerce students even without maths. Event management is the process of planning an event which can be small to big such as concerts, parties, functions, etc. Among the best professional courses after 12th for a commerce students, this course is best suitable for people with good communication skills as well as budgeting skills. This course can be a good one when compared to other professional courses after 12th commerce because of its increasing demand and job opportunities. One can also start his/her own business after completing this course. Many degrees and job opportunities are available in this field.
6. Content Writing Course
- When you start reading any piece of work you might think about how to produce this kind of interesting piece of work? What is content writing? So on…..
- To start with any writing you must have at least basic knowledge about producing content. There are different types of writing and different formats as well. To gain this knowledge you should approach a coaching center.
- Henry Harvin® Education’s Content Writing Course gives you complete knowledge and guidance with practical experience to work on live projects.
- Henry Harvin® is a prominent career and competency growth center. It also restructures the growth of a person and organizations globally by its excellent content writing training.
- Henry Harvin® is the most popular eLearning centre through which more than 23000+ people have trained.
7. Digital Marketing Course
- Digital marketing is a component of marketing that applies to market tactics online with the use of computers and mobile phones.
- Henry Harvin’s Digital Marketing Course helps you to accelerate your career and enhance your financial status with this desirable course.
- They offer you this within your comfort of pursuing it online or offline, accredited with the certificate, learn from experts, brush-up sessions, live projects, guaranteed support of internship and placement, and freelancing privileges.
- This course welcomes all the entrepreneurs, website owners, bloggers, and students willing to enhance their skills of marketing and examine the real results.
8. GST Course
- This course helps you to expedite your knowledge regarding the goods and services Tax by updated information of the tax. It will enhance your decision-making, problem-solving and analytical prowess.
- You can procure hands-on experience in pointer segments of GST regulations like TDS compliance, input tax credit, and refunds. Henry Harvin’s GST Course helps you scrutinize myriad problems related to chance and give you a chance to solve that. It is the best platform to explore, analyze and interpret intricate segments.
Check the GST Course Tutorial for Beginners
9. The Income Tax Course
- Henry Harvin’s Income Tax Course is meant to comprehend the intricacies of taxation and accounting. Henry Harvin’s expert professionals provide an interactive online platform to understand the application of the financial segment.
- Make yourself compatible with the progressive world by a boost to vocational education and experiential learning with Henry Harvin. You can achieve your goal and secure your future. Learners do not perplex your mind and choose the right track to move forward. The Income Tax Course from Henry Harvin gives you a perfect path to rise in your career.
10. Accounting and Taxation Course
- The course assists you to enhance your knowledge in financial aspects. Henry Harvin provides an online class of 64 hours to advance your skills in accounting and taxation.
- Accounting and taxation course accomplishment can add value to portfolios. These courses help you to explore the untapped job market. Henry Harvin provides training and internship opportunities for our students. Move to the next level of accounting and taxation and build up a better upcoming with Henry Harvin.
- Henry Harvin inculcates you the secrets of accounting and taxation to visualize your career in this field.
- Research more facts about accounting and taxation with Henry Harvin and become successful.
11. SAP FICO Course
- This course provides students with discrete details on financial accounting and managing and helps the learners to become experts in using SAP FICO software.
- It is a 44-hours instructor-led training certification program with Henry Harvin.
- Henry Harvin provides brush-up sessions for our candidates to revise the concepts.
- Henry Harvin encourages students by offering a hundred percent placement and internship program.
- You can be an expert in the SAP FICO Course with Henry Harvin. You can devise strategies for finance after joining this course with Henry Harvin. Grab the chance and climb on the ladder of success.
13. IFRS Course
- The IFRS Course from Henry Harvin will accomplish the international accounting standards and IFRS.
- Henry Harvin’s instructors guide you to execute IFRS in financial reporting.
- Experts use unique pedagogy to teach you. Henry Harvin provides practical knowledge through internship programs and job options to brighten your future.
- Instructors are well-experienced and teach the foundation of IFRS.
- The duration of the IFRS course from Henry Harvin is 60 hours of digital live training. Moreover, Henry Harvin provides 1- year brush-up sessions to achieve learners’ destination.
- The IFRS certification course from Henry Harvin is ranked as the highest. Our experts give you the live projects for scrutinization.
- B.COM is offered by almost all the universities and colleges in India as well as most countries (except the UK). The eligibility criteria for B.COM is:-
- The candidate must have studied Commerce in class 11 and 12 with Accountancy, Business Studies, Economics, Maths/optional subject and English as main subjects.
- The candidate must meet the minimum cut-off criteria for admission to the college applied to.
15. B.COM (Honors)
- The Bachelor of Commerce with honours is a postgraduate degree which can be pursued by meritorious students.
The eligibility criteria mentioned that students must have completed a Bachelor of Commerce degree, so they require an average grade of at least B+.
The degree involves intensive study, culminating with the completion of a research dissertation.
16. Bachelor in Economics: Best courses for commerce students after 12th
Wanting to prepare for Indian Administrative Services, doing Bachelors in Economics may prove to be the decisive point in your selection.
17. Bachelors of Business Administration: Best professional courses for commerce students,
- This 3-year course is all you need for improving your basics and building a base about core business analysis. It is one of the best professional courses after 12th commerce.
- If you are interested in getting a hold of all the business aspects, this course might hit the bullseye for you.
18. Bachelor of Management Studies
- This is another three-year training which provides excellence in managerial skills and inculcates leadership skills.
The syllabus is huge as it contains various topics including Human Resource, Research methodology.
This course provides you with both theoretical and practical training which enhances your overall skill arsenal.
This is a famous choice for many commerce students. Chartered Accountancy opens doors to various employment sectors.
This professional course after 12th commerce is provided by the Institute Of the Chartered Accountants of India.
Chartered Accountancy is a highly rewarding career for which you will have to show utmost determination and will have to make few sacrifices.
20. Company Secretary
This is yet another famous choice by students for best professional courses after 12th in commerce. This course is provided by the Institute Of Company Secretaries Of India.
A company secretary is one who efficiently manages the administration of the company and also acts as an in-house legal expert.
After doing CS you can either work independently or you can look for a job in the corporate world.
21. Cost and Management Accountant
This course which is provided by the Institute of Cost Accountants of India lets you either work independently or you can hold managerial jobs in firms.
Your basic duty being a CSA is to maintain cost accounting records, helping in planning and controlling the cost of products.
22. Certified Financial Planner
CFP is a course provided by the Financial Planning Standards Board which interestingly can be done in 6 months as well as 3 years.
This is one of the best courses for people wanting to become others financial managers.
CFP certification can be undertaken in two modes– Regular Pathway and the Challenge Status Pathway, which is decided by the eligibility of the candidate.
23. Bachelor of Law
The Bar Council of India provides certification after the completion of the LLB course.
Studying law widens your opportunities and adds fame to your resume when applying to foreign universities.
24. Bachelor of Arts
Bachelor of Arts is another best professional courses after 12th commerce.
For applying for BA you have to have secured at least 50% marks in 12th.
25. Bachelor of Interior Design
This is a course specially designed for those with creative minds. All the commerce students out there this one is in your reach.
Basically, in this course, students get an understanding of how to design interiors and also learn how to combine their creativity and practicality.
26. Journalism and Mass Media
If you want to pursue journalism then there is an option for diploma as well as degree.
Journalism is an exciting field to work in and by getting a degree you may be able to work in both digital well as print media.
27. Animation And Multimedia Courses
Commerce students can go for diploma/certificate/degree when choosing animation and multimedia courses.
These include animation designing etc, and the duration may vary from course to course.
28. Hospitality Diploma Courses
This is one specific course which even a 10th passed student can do. However, its true the qualification for this course is less but the benefits you reap from it are even greater.
These courses will enhance your resume and also present you as a confident lad when going for interviews.
29. Bachelor Of Statistics
This course is for the math nerds who enjoy toying with data in hand!
Indian Statistical Institute is the premium institute which gives you a degree on B.Stat.
The bar for this course is high as there is a written test first and then an interview meaning that only elite nerds (no offence!) can surpass this task
30. Actuarial Science
This is a relatively newer course that is a combination of maths and statistics and tells about the risk factor in the finance and other relevant sectors.
This course is provided by the Institute of Actuaries Of India. To pursue this course, one must first clear the entrance test held by the IAI. The entrance test is called the ACET.
31. Bachelor of Computer Application
This course provides students with extensive knowledge about computers and its applications.
It is a very popular course amongst IT aspirants and gives them an experience of interning with big IT companies.
The ever growing IT industry creates demand for BCA graduates with lucrative job offers.
32. Bachelor of Fashion Designing
This course is one of the rare courses which can be pursued by students from any stream because to flourish in this industry you need creativity and a sense of trends.
To be eligible you need to secure 50% marks.
Some of the best institutions providing this course are:-
- Pearl Academy
- MIT ADT UNIVERSITY
I hope that this article on professional courses after 12th commerce is helpful for finding the best commerce course after 12th exam.
Recommended Reads :
Are you looking for the best product management courses in India? And if I am right, uplifting news for you that your search for the best institution to apply for a product management course ends here. In this blog, I am going to present to you the top 10 Product management courses in India and the benefits offered in each institution. I hope this listicle will help you to apply for your desired course.
In case you have any doubt whether taking up this course is worth it or not. Let me clarify product management courses have huge demand and scope in India as well as abroad. The average income of a product manager is INR 1,669,290/- and it can have a raise up to 16,00,000 to 30,00,000 depending upon the experience of an individual in the field.
Product management involves the entire process from introducing the new product to the demand and supply of the product in the market. In this process, many stages are involved like Research, market analysis, product strategy, product launching, collecting feedback, reviews from the customers and dealers. Finally, analyze the life cycle of the product so that we can promote the product according to its demand and popularity.
Let’s begin with a listicle of the 10 top product management courses in India.
1. Henry Harvin – Product Management Courses in India
Henry Harvin is one of the best Product Management courses in India learning academy. and they offer multiple management, quality, and Technology oriented courses. Their courses are well designed and fulfill all the expectations of a candidate who would like to enhance their skills in their area of interest. Henry Harvin offers product management courses in India and the sessions are conducted by the best product experts in the industry who have experience in working with tech giants and manufacturing industries in India and abroad.
The course structure covers 9 different attributes which will fulfill the candidate’s expectations and they are training from industry experts, placement and career-building Bootcamp sessions, access to their learning management system in which you can watch recorded videos in multiple batches, PowerPoint presentations, and dashboards which will help you analyze your performance during sessions and assignments.
It is one of the best product management courses in India that teach students to implement modern approaches. Moreover, this course will be suitable for newcomers and experienced people in the field of product management. Henry Harvin’s product management courses in India train individuals to meet the requirements of ever-changing businesses. This product management certification in India is well-structured to meet the needs of the learners and to get placed easily.
Why choose Henry Harvin?
- Accreditations and affiliations from many recognized bodies.
- Hands-on training with internship and placement support.
- Access to gold membership comes with exciting benefits.
- Training by those who are veterans in the field with more than 15 years of experience.
Course Duration: 32 hours of live online interactive sessions
Cities in India where Henry Harvin Product Management Course is Provided:
Henry Harvin also provides these Courses
2. IMCI India
IMCI stands for institute of marketing communications. It is a government-recognized institution. They offer a post-graduate diploma in a product management course and an executive diploma in a product management course in India. The Product Management courses in India plan to assemble strong competencies in the essentials of the products and the skill of monitoring items across their life cycle – from commencement to development and showcasing.
The course will prepare the students to work on products across industries however a special prominence will be given to products and their development in the media and advanced areas. Their course structure is broad and The modules have been thought upon and examined among experts. The course will help to analyze multiple products and mirror the real essence of the field.
Eligibility: Graduation or relevant experience in the sales and marketing field
Post Graduation on Product management course:12 months
Executive diploma in product management course:6 months
Contact Number: 9650304949
3. Upgrad – Product Management Courses in India
The product management course in India is offered by duke corporation education. This is one of the best institutions that offer exclusively training on product management. The training program includes 200 hours of one on one interactive sessions by experienced trainers. You will get access to work on multiple case studies and assignments. Hand on experience on live projects, resume-building sessions, and career-building sessions, etc.
They will also help you with the interview preparation by providing commonly enquired interview questions, job opportunities, and mock interviews.
Course Duration:6 months to 11 months
Course Fee: INR 15000/-
4. Great learning
Great Learning is one of the best institutions in India offering management and IT training programs online. They offer product management course in India. In this course, you will learn about how to utilize the Product Design and Development Process, by taking a thought from idea through model creation to advertise the product. How to promote an insightful attitude and tackle issues in an information-driven way.
You will gain proficiency with a time-tested philosophy to enhance items and fabricate your very own development project. You enhance a product outlook that will empower vital and strategic direction. You will get access to multiple techniques and tools like google analytics, tableau, excel, SQL, Excel, and many more during your training period.
Course Duration: 6 months online sessions
Website: great learning. in
5. Pragmatic leaders – Product Management Courses in India
Pragmatic Leaders leaders is a new B school for those who aspire to become business management professionals. They offer two certificate programs in Product Management course in India. The post-graduation degree in product management is exclusively for freshers who completed their graduation and the diploma in product management is for experienced professionals who have a minimum of 2 years of experience in sales and marketing or any other relevant domain.
The sessions are conducted by experienced product practitioners in India and the sessions are mostly activity based where there will be live discussions on issues during launching the product and how to tackle the problems during the life cycle of the product. You will also learn about the promotions and supply and demand operational analytically.
PG program in Product management: 10 weeks
Diploma in product management:10 Months
(working professional with min 2 years experience)
Coursera is a massive online open learning academy offering multiple courses to enhance your skills and to explore more job opportunities. In Coursera, you will find multiple reputed and award-winning educational institutions across the world offering online sessions to aspirants who would like to enhance their skills in their area of interest
Coursera offers digital product management course in India and the training program is conducted by the University of Virginia. You can access the course for free for a certain period and post that premium charges will be applied towards the same.
This Specialization is for both freshers and experienced product managers working in a digital environment. This course is for those who need to apply present-day practices to foster their products. Through five courses, you will cover the utilization of product plans, speculation-driven turn of events, and nimbleness, all at the core of current products.
Course Duration: 5 Months
Course Fee: Free trial for a certain period
7. Udemy – Product Management Course in India
Udemy is a massive open learning academy. Where you will get to access many Product Management course in India which will help you to enhance your skills. On the Udemy website, you will find many courses posted by the instructor, and the course fee will be very low compared to the courses available in various edtech organizations. However, Udemy is always criticized for its limited content. The courses are mostly preferred for beginners in their respective domains. Udemy offers product management courses in India.
The course content includes 11 hours of prerecorded video, 3 articles, downloadable resources, and lifetime access to course content. The sessions are conducted by Raj Elakkara, He is a well-known product manager and entrepreneur. The review rating for this course is 4.7, which is a good rating.
Course Duration: 11 hours (pre-recorded video)
Course Fee: INR 385/-
MBAtrek is a Gurgaon-based career-oriented consulting firm. They offer business management courses across India. MBAtrek offers product management workshops in India and it is a 7 days workshop. This program is prepared for students who aspire to become product owners, product managers, designers, and product marketers. The sessions will be conducted by product experts in the industry.
In this course, there will be videos, chart sheets, and test papers delivered by the top IIM alumni and product managers working on amazon and uber. The course covers all the concepts related to product management. The instructors will also help you with the frequently asked interview questions related to product management and career-building programs.
Course Duration: 20 hours which includes both interactive sessions and pre-recorded videos
Course Fee: Rs. 7500/-
9. Nextbigwhat Academy – Product Management Course in India
NextBigWhat Academy is one of the most amazing institutions in India and they offer product management course in India and this course is pointed toward creating basic thinking around building the right product and understanding its features.
In this course you will figure out how to assess thoughts, utilize viable ways to deal with comprehend your clients, Focus on highlights, Build key and strategic guides Kick off your product with the board vocation, Solve true item issues from new businesses, Life-long learning utilizing sessions, AMAs and local area, Services/Traditional organizations figure out how to productize utilizing this course
Course Duration: 40 hours
Mode: Self-paced course
Course Fee: Rs. 37500/-
10. Brightigo Product School
Brightiitgo product school is a Delhi-based learning academy and they offer exclusively product management course in India. Their time-bound course guarantees that each student who enjoys the program gets top-notch schooling and prepares for a situation that isn’t given inside the educational plan of organizations and is prepared to make available before they hit the stopping point!.
This training program includes case studies, regular assignments, and test papers. One-on-one sessions with experienced product managers. They also provide mock interview sessions to build your confidence. This Product Management course in India will help you to grab job opportunities in your desired domain.
Course Duration: 60 hours on interactive sessions
Contact Number: 9871079180
Among the best product management courses in India, ISBR offers a PGDM program which is a product management certification in India. It is a 2-year program, with AICTE accredited degree. Compared to other product management courses in India, what makes this course unique is it teaches all the new skills needed for today’s world.
Why chooses ISBR?
- Learning of new age skills
- Free access to theoretical lessons
- Hands-on learning
- Trainers are practitioners in the field
- Provides experiential learning which focuses on the career of the individuals.
Duration: 2 years
Eligibility: Graduate in any discipline
Skills acquired: Everything from conducting user research to calculating success metrics
Another course that we can add to the best product management courses in India is the course offered by Intellipaat. This product management certification in India is industry-aligned which helps the students in making the expert in the field. Among the other product management courses in India, this course stands out by helping the students to learn the core concepts from industry experts.
Why Chooses Intellipaat?
- 3 guaranteed interviews with career guidance.
- One-on-one sessions with industry mentors.
- Suitable for both freshers and working professionals.
- Duration: 6 months with 400 hours of applied learning
- Eligibility: Any Graduate
- Fees: $ 878 which is around Rs.72,500/ in Indian money
Times pro is the initiative by Times of India groups to provide quality education to learners including product management courses in India. This advanced product management certification in India is offered by IIM Kozhikode and is one of the best product management courses in India. The course helps the students to gain knowledge on the entire product management chain.
Highlights of the program:
- Designed with the context of product managers in the field.
- Filed research case studies along with two simulations.
- Real-life projects and better networking opportunities.
- Fees: Rs.1,60,000 + GST
- Duration: 6 months
- Eligibility: Any graduates with 5 years of working experience in the relevant field.
Emeritus is a learning platform that offers product management courses in India. This product management certification in India offered by Emeritus is in collaboration with ISB executive education and can be considered one of the best product management courses in India. This course can teach the course aligned with customer needs and also includes career management models.
Why choose Emeritus?
- Access to the career services of the Emeritus.
- Accredited by three global bodies such as EQUIS, AACSB, and AMBA.
- Globally recognized certificate.
- Program fees: Rs.1,32,000 + GST
- Duration: 12 weeks at 4 to 6 hours per week
- Eligibility: Any graduate or Diploma holder
- Mode: Online
One of the best product management courses in India is the professional product management certification in India offered by the University of Maryland. There are many product management courses in India that can be learned on the platform Edx. This is a Professional Certificate in Product Management course that covers a total of 5 skill-building courses and can be studied at one’s own pace.
- Eligibility: Any graduate can learn
- Duration: 5 months at 2 to 3 hours per week.
- Fees: Rs.74,168/.
- Career prospects: Product manager, Product life cycle manager, Marketing manager, Director of products, Product Line manager, etc.
The Benefit of Product Management Course in India
- Product Management is a wide space where we will talk about particular attributes and why they matter. Great product procedure is tied in with making compromises that line up with your vision.
- This course will dive into a usually key structure to assist you with settling on the right compromise choices and it will likewise get a profound comprehension of Retention similar to an essential to product development.
- This course will help you to investigate how to approve your business thought utilizing lean methodologies, just as, stroll through a road mapping cycle that drives significant advancement.
- We will cover the 4 stages in the road mapping system exhaustively: gathering inputs, focusing on inputs, making a guide, and conveying a guide.
- As a Product Manager, your job reduces to 2 things and they construct the correct product and product delivery.
Eligibility to apply for Product Management Courses in India
- To get entrance into various foundations that offer the Postgraduate course in Product Management or diploma in product management course in India. It requires specific qualification measures. Those are as per the following:
- Students should be alumni in a recognized educational institution. They should have a degree from any perceived board or college.
- Students from Science, Arts, Commerce, Business Administration or some other foundation are qualified
- can apply for a product management course in India. Be that as it may, they might have to qualify for the placement test.
- In any case, any student who has effectively finished his/her post-graduation level review in any discipline and is attempting to decide on this course may likewise apply most assuredly.
- As per a large portion of the foundations that offer Product Management courses, take competitors with a base total of 50% during their UG course. Be that as it may, students from the held class have no base imprints measures for their affirmation.
- There could be no upper age limit for an applicant who is looking for affirmation in this course. Notwithstanding, he/she should be somewhere around 20 years of age or above to be qualified to get a confirmation in those particular establishments.
Scope of Product Management Courses in India
- Taking into account that we live in the time of digitalization, the traditional approach for demand analysis will undoubtedly become old-fashioned sooner rather than later. For example, no association will put their time and exertion into creating and tweaking their CRM(customer relation management) stage.
- With so many first-class CRM sellers in the market today, you can undoubtedly buy a CRM device to exploit a set-up of extensive devices, standard accepted procedures, quicker execution, all at a much lower cost.
- This precise methodology will apply to Product Management. Albeit presently the Product Management activities and methodologies contrast from one organization to another, soon associations will be inclining towards standard industry rehearsals.
- Thus, manual work processes and assignments will clear a path for digitalized processes. Organizations will explore different avenues regarding a chosen handful of PM devices and structures depending on which they’ll decide all their street planning, navigation, and key execution markers.
- The expense of designing products will fall. With regards to IT innovation and programming products, Software Developers/Engineers ruled the space for quite a long time. Be that as it may, with fast innovative progressions, the expense of designing products has essentially decreased.
- Hence, at whatever point organizations in a similar industry witness a specialty opportunity, they participate in neck-to-neck rivalry – who will foster an exceptional arrangement first!
- The decreased expense of designing specialty products unavoidably prompts an ascent in the number of rivals on the lookout. As the opposition expands, improvement costs and the expenses of first class.
- Product Management apparatuses and structures will likewise drop, in this manner making it open for all. Also whoever can benefit from this chance by utilizing pertinent information and PM devices, will eventually acquire the high ground in a specific area.
Product Management Course in India will change and move up to where all the current product cycles and strategies will become outdated. Fuelled by troublesome advancements and always changing customer drifts.
The Product Management courses in India will widen generally. Organizations will spur the interest for gifted Product Managers who are flexible all-rounders, ones who comprehend the subtleties of item idea and plan, advancement, and showcasing. The future looks brilliant for you, as the interest for Product managers is simply going to increase over the long haul. As it were, an administrator seriously coordinates the organization later on.
Assuming that you’re intrigued to turn into an incredible manager, you want to exhibit characteristics of initiative, look at the Product Management Certification Program for it is you who’ll direct your organization towards the way of accomplishment.
Q1. What is the average income of a product manager in India?
Ans. For freshers INR 1,102,000/- and for Experienced the salary hike will go up to INR 30,00,000/-
Q2. What kind of jobs will be available post completion of this course?
Ans. Product manager, product designer, product engineer, and product marketer, also this course will help you to promote your products as an entrepreneur.
Q3. What kind of tools do we use in product management?
Ans. Designing, analytics, product management tools, survey tools, and many more.
Q4. What is the use of a product manager in an organization?
Ans. A product manager is an individual who recognizes the client’s need and the bigger business destinations that an item or component will satisfy verbalizes what achievement resembles for an item, and rallies a group to transform that vision into a reality.
Q5. Is there any valuable certification for a product management course?
Ans. There is no specific international certification for a Product management course. However, taking a product management certificate course will add value to your certificate and will help you explore more job opportunities.
Program ’21 - Analytics
A comprehensive 2-month long industry-oriented training & internship program aims to help undergrads, grads, executive professionals to get started with the field of Analytics & Data Science and gain industrial experience.
Teen MBA: Online Summer
Program for Teenagers
Certified Business Analytics Practitioner (CBAP) course is a focused 32-hours instructor-led training and certification program that equips participants to explore+analyze+solve business problems using popular analytics tools such as R & Advanced Excel.Explore Popular Category