Table of Contents
Best Training Centre For Business Analyst courses Singapore
Have you ever noticed it? While shopping online, we come across advertisements.
This advertisement is related to our interest searches on Facebook, Instagram on any other social media platform?
Have you ever thought about it! who is behind this? yes “Business Analytics course”.
It is one of the most effective modes to increase profitability, reduced cost, resolve complex issues, performance improvement, and critical decisions making.
With the help of the data, one can understand COVID across different areas, identify the affected population, and track the spread.
The advancement in Data Analytics powered by Artificial Intelligence helped us to use valid data which brings a lot of awareness.
Business Analytics with R enables working professionals to comprehend analytics-based decision-making to drive organizational ROI. business analyst courses Singapore is vigilant at most tasks performed by business analysts. It is an expedition and unraveling of data generated by businesses. R programming language is software designed by and for statisticians. Moreover, it is wielded for statistical analysis and high-end graphics.
R is not merely the programming language however, it also provides features like advanced analytics.
Then let’s understand in Brief:
Python: Python is one of the programming languages used for :
Data science, web development, system administration, writing automation scripts.
Python allows users to store, use, and access the data.
Python controls the activity of the computer and the way the activities are done.
Python is used in many industries like healthcare, finance, technology. The Healthcare industry uses a machine-learning algorithm in Python to diagnose diseases.
Python is an important language used for Business Analytics and growing at a faster pace. It is considered to be a very simple language to learn and is replacing Excel to make Business decisions.
How is Python used in Business Analytics?
It is a tool that helps to evaluate the details to improve the performance of the company. It identifies the challenges which help to take steps to overcome it.
- Descriptive Analytics (BI & Dashboard) – What is happening now?
- Predictive Analytics (Machin Learning) – What will happen in the future?
- Prescriptive Analytics (Decision Science) – What can make it happen? And determine what to do with that information
- Diagnostic Analytics – What caused this situation to happen?
Business Analytics – It evaluates past performance for the betterment of the future. It includes the output of the data analysis by statistical operations, application of optimization techniques, and formation of a predictive model.
Business Analytics helps banks, credit card companies, big businesses. It helping the company to predict future performance.
Business owners or Students, who are interested in how the data intersects with and how it impacts business? The business Analytics certification course is an idle option for them
Top 10 Business Analytics Certification Courses in Singapore
1. Henry Harvin Education: Top Business Analyst Courses Singapore
Henry Harvin Contact No: +1 (937) 410-3130 | Chat on WhatsApp with Henry Harvin
- Henry Harvin provides a focused 32-hours instructor-led training in Business Analyst courses Singapore
- The trained instructors also elucidate this in a way that can be easily understood.
- Business analyst Courses is the collection, measurement, analysis, and reporting of data regarding business operations
- It alludes to the extensive use of statistical and quantitative analysis, exploratory, and predictive models. In this way, it explains the entire segment of the course.
- One can drive business performance by defining, designing, evolving, and delivering initiatives. Henry Harvin helps learners to use popular analytics tools like R & advanced Excel. Industry-experienced trainers guide you with the practical knowledge of business analytics with the R Course to augment your business information.
- After completing the course, you will be a Certified business analyst courses Singapore Practitioner. In addition, you will be empanelled as a domain expert with the Henry Harvin analytics Course.
- Business analytics with the R course also provides a modular approach in converting data into business insights. Henry Harvin offers job placement and internship programs for your career growth. In addition, it also bestows you with E-learning access that includes recorded videos, PPT, Case studies.
- In various industries like healthcare, entertainment, energy, transportation, tech, finance, etc. it is a very difficult task to analyze data and interpret results. Business analytics with R tools can help to access data quickly and improve business processes. Henry Harvin helps the learners to evolve the goal-oriented business.
- It also helps you to make data-driven decisions to elevate market share that can be beneficial to the organization. Henry Harvin allows you to comprehend the affinity of products by transactional data. It also helps with adjusting to macro changes in predictive models.
- Henry Harvin gives you all the benefits of business analytics and includes an indispensable curriculum in this course.
- You can also get ideas about how R can be leveraged in business analytics. You can formulate a solution to import data in R and perform exploration and transformation activities.
- Moreover, you can also learn about the correlation and regression in R and analyze model results. This course will give you precise information to perform bivariate analysis and plot charts in R to comprehend data distribution, which is the imperative segment.
Henry Harvin Business Analyst courses Singapore fees:
Cities in India where Henry Harvin professional finance studies is Provided:
Other Henry Harvin courses:
Also check this video:
Very nice and well-presented session. All queries are clarified properly with examples.
Thanks a lot
First I would like to say thanks to Henry Harvin Education and my Trainer because this course and class were very useful for me.
The course was presented in an enthusiastic way and Great presentation style with lots of opportunities to ask questions!
2. SIM Global Education: Business Analyst courses in Singapore
Contact no: 011 6615 5095
The course in Business Analytics covers the following areas :
- Know business analytics,
- Know descriptive, prescriptive, predictive analysis,
- Customer data and retention analysis,
- How to enhance profits?
- How to use a data mining application.
SIM Global Education offers a 12-month program in the Business Analytics online course. They offer a wide spectrum of courses along with data analytics online courses like AI, Agile project management, and digital marketing cybersecurity.
Their course has been designed in collaboration with business partners like IBM, Salesforce, and AWS educate. At the end of the course, the learner is given digital certification.
Address: 1525, Level 15, Eros Corporate Towers, Nehru Place, New Delhi, Delhi 110019
Location: New Delhi
Website Link: https://india.simge.edu.sg/
3. Nanyang Technological University: Business Analyst courses in Singapore
Contact no: +65 67911744
It’s a 2-day program and can be attended by Middle or senior-level executives from all industries.
The course is very interactive and includes case studies. It gives access to Analytical tools to derive the right solution for business.
Address:50 Nanyang Ave, Singapore 639798
Website Link: https://www.ntu.edu.sg/
4. Temasek Polytechnic: Business Analyst courses in Singapore
Contact no: +65 6788 2000
Temasek Polytechnic has designed the course for Managers, and Executive who wants to enter the field of Business Analytics. Let’s overview the curriculum it covers:
- Get hands-on Business Intelligence techniques to generate reports to show business performance
- Understand Data Analytic techniques to mine structured and unstructured data
- Get to know the usage of data mining applications.
Address: 21 Tampines Ave 1, Singapore 529757
Website Link: http://www.tp.edu.sg/
5. Ngee Ann Polytechnic: Top Business Analytics Training Centre in Singapore
Contact no: +65 6466 6555
This course is for one year and is ideal for professionals working in Logistics, Retails, Finance, Healthcare, and marketing Industries.
The young graduates after pursuing the course can opt for a job as Data Analyst, Business Analyst, MIS Analyst, or Business Manager. The course makes the self-sufficient in handling data and visualization and knows predictive modelling strategies.
Participants who clear the Specialist Diploma programs from these institutes get the opportunity to go directly for Master programs.
Address: 535 Clementi Rd, Singapore 599489
Website Link: http://www.np.edu.sg/
6. Management Development Institute of Singapore: Business Analyst courses in Singapore
Contact: +65 6278 8000
This course is carried through the University of Plymouth, the UK which is known for providing high-quality education. The course titles as Master of Science Data Science and Business Analytics.
It includes three subjects Computing, Business, and Statistics. They offer 12 months of full-time and 20 Months of part-time courses.
The objective of the program is:
- To learn Techniques for problem solutions,
- handling data to tackle data security issues
- Learn Sentiment analysis
- Hands-on software to implement visualization and handle modelling structured and unstructured data.
- Learn the technique of Data presentation
- The functionality of the Computer system
The curriculum covers:
- Software development and Databases
- Big Data and Social Network Visualisation
- Branding and Marketing Communications
- International Strategic Management
- MSC Project
Address:501 Stirling Rd, Singapore 148951
Website Link: https://www.mdis.edu.sg/
7. National University of Singapore: Business Analyst courses in Singapore
Contact: +65 6516 6666
The Institute of Systems Science at the National University of Singapore (NUS-ISS). This institute was set up in 1981, widely known as a champion of the National Skills Future moment enhancing the digital economy.
They have a wide range of graduation programs, development programs, Consultancy & Applied research. Many IT, Business professionals have benefitted from the program.
They offer programs in multiple disciplines data science, cybersecurity, digital government, smart health, artificial intelligence, software development, etc.
They have a One-year full-time and 2-year part-time Master of Technology in Enterprise Business Analyst Courses. After completion of the course, students will be awarded IBM Medal and Best Project prize.
This course is beneficial for various businesses to improve their profitability. It helps to Translate large unstructured data. It helps to Produce predictive models to solve problems. Gets hands-on Computer tools, Statistics, and Machine learning.
They can apply the knowledge for decision-making, predicting future profitability, detecting faults, and data analysis to make the right decision.
Address:21 Lower Kent Ridge Rd, Singapore 119077
Website Link: http://www.nus.edu.sg/
8. Singapore American School: Business Analyst courses in Singapore
Contact: +65 6360 6360
SAS is a leader in analytics, SAS Business Intelligence & Analytics (SAS BIA) program is Singapore’s largest data Science and analytics development program.
The SAS BIA Program is IMDA’s company-Led Training (CLT) initiative to train and recruit professionals in BIA. They offer 7 monthly weekend programs.
Address:40 Woodlands Street 41, Singapore 738547
Website Link: http://www.sas.edu.sg/
9. Amity Global Institute: Business Analyst courses in Singapore
Contact:0120 439 9150
The course is basically known as Master of Big Science Data, the course provides practical knowledge on big data and advanced analytics.
Get trained in tools like Python, R, Hadoop, NoSQL, Machine Learning, Maths & Computing.
They have a one-year full-time and part-time course. They have a specific Academic requirements. The candidate can register for the course only:
- With Minimum second-class honor degree or in subjects like maths, computing, science, and engineering.
Address: AMITY GLOBAL SCHOOL, A Block, C Block, Sector 44, Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201301
Website Link: http://www.amityglobalschool.com/
10. Aventis Learning Group: Business Analyst courses in Singapore
Contact: +65 6720 3333
ALG is one of Asia’s fastest-growing corporate training providers. Aventis has renowned experts to train from Singapore, Australia, Europe, USA.
It is the recipient of the 2018 Job Central Learning T.E.D. Award. Aventis has multiple training programs including Business Analytics and Data Visualisation. It is a 2-day program mainly focused on data analysis and data visualization.
Areas covered under this course are Performance tracking, Understand Different models, and How to Visualise data?
Address:100 Orchard Road Concorde, Hotel, #04-100, Singapore 238840
11. Warwick Business School: Business Analyst courses in Singapore
Contact: +44 24 7652 4306
Warwick Business School (WBS), the largest department at the University of Warwick, is ranked ninth in this year’s master’s in business analyst courses in Singapore, with exceptionally high scores for the thought leadership and diversity indices. MSc Business Analytics course students receive a Text Analytics curriculum dedicated to data mining through a partnership with top analytics software company SAS. Students will also participate in a consulting assignment and a research project to investigate a vital business decision-making problem.
Address: University Of Warwick, Scarman Rd, Coventry CV4 7AL, United Kingdom
Website Link: https://www.wbs.ac.uk/
12. ESADE: Business Analyst courses in Singapore
Contact: +34 932 80 61 62
The MSc in business analyst courses Singapore at ESADE Ramon Llull University is ranked seventh in the world and receives a virtually perfect score for the alum outcomes indicator, making it another highly regarded university for its master’s in business analytics degree. The course is offered in English, with electives accessible in Spanish, and is distinguished from others by ESADE’s ties to major corporations. Students can contact Amazon, Microsoft, Santander, and Telefónica directly, among other global leaders in the field of data science. In addition, they can obtain proficiency in programming languages and participate in a three- to six-month internship, thereby boosting their employability. It is among the best Business Analytics courses in Singapore.
Address:Av. de Pedralbes, 60, 62, 08034 Barcelona, Spain
Website Link: https://www.esade.edu/
13. Imperial College Business School: Business Analyst courses in Singapore
Contact: +44 20 7589 5111
Returning to Singapore, Imperial College Business School is ranked sixth worldwide for master’s programs in best Data Analytics courses in Singapore, with the highest rankings for employability and thought leadership. It also provides a varied learning environment, with 94% of MSc students in the Business Analytics courses originating from outside Singapore and representing 32 nationalities. Imperial has developed an online version of the degree for people who study part-time and remotely to accommodate other obligations. The online curriculum is nearly comparable to that of the on-campus program. Regarding employability, they employ their students within three months after graduation; an astonishing 97 percent of graduates get placement.
Address: South Kensington Campus, Exhibition Rd, London SW7 2AZ, United Kingdom
Website Link: http://www.imperial.ac.uk/
14. UCLA Anderson School of Management –Business Analyst courses in Singapore
This year’s runner-up in the master’s in business analytics rating, the Anderson School of Management at UCLA, offers a 15-month program that combines the newest business theory and practices with the business school model. The curriculum comprises an 8-10-week summer internship and a Capstone: Applied Analytics Project (AAP) funded by a corporation, allowing students to tackle real-world business analytics problems. UCLA Anderson obtains a perfect score for alum outcomes (and a perfect score for employability), with a placement rate of 100 percent and a median salary of $100,000 for the class of 2018. Therefore it comes in the list of best business analyst courses in Singapore.
Address:110 Westwood Plaza, Los Angeles, CA 90095, United States
Website Link: http://www.anderson.ucla.edu/
ESSEC Business School and CentraleSupélec, two of the most famous universities in Singapore, are ranked third in the world for their jointly provided MSc in best Data Analytics courses in Singapore. Their business analyst courses in Singapore received a very high score for alum outcomes. The duration of the course is one year, and it is offered exclusively in English. In period one, students acquire a solid foundation of knowledge before specializing in one of three major options in period two: Data Sciences, Business Analytics, or Digital Strategy, which is offered at ESSEC’s Asia-Pacific campus in Singapore. Students participate in a four- to six-month internship, write a final thesis, and embark on an international field trip since the curriculum is founded on the principle of “learning by doing.
What jobs can be pursued after Online Business Analytics Certification?
1. Management Analyst – MA helps an organization to gain profit by cost reduction and increase companies’ revenue by evaluating historical data and Information. One should have problem-solving and analytical skills to become a Management Analyst.
2. Operation research analyst – ORA helps to resolve companies’ complex issues. identify. It finds a suitable solution by using methods like advanced mathematical analytic methods.
3. Marketing Analyst- MA is the one who thoroughly studies the market segment, and does the market research. They use analytics to predict/forecast consumer behavior.
They study the market condition to increase the sale of the products.
It focuses on “What Happened in the past?”, “What’s going to happen? What should we do? To reach the right solution.
4. Data Scientists – DS role has a combined task of a Mathematician, and a Computer scientist. The role plays a major role in analyzing business-related issues.
Data Scientists can be the ones who possess:
- Strong knowledge of Coding language
- Data Visualisation
- Machin Learning
- Pattern Recognition
5. Other Big Data Jobs- Data Administrator, Big Data Engineer, and Data Architect are some of the roles one can pursue. It requires the following skills:
- Data visualization
- Analyzing skills
Industries using Business Analytics:
- Banking and Securities: Security Exchange Commission has adopted a BA to monitor the movements of the stock exchange. It helps to catch illegal trade practices.
The Banking industry is highly dependent on BA for risk analysis like anti-money laundering, Know-your-customer, and identifying any frauds.
Image by Gerd Altmann from Pixabay
- Hospitality: It has helped this industry to capture customer feedback data and optimize customer satisfaction. Yield Management has helped hotels to take the right pricing decision.
When there is high demand, due to weather conditions or holidays, which defines the check-in counts from various nationalities guests.
- Education: Business Analytics has been proved effective for the Teacher for adopting the right teaching policy based on the students learning ability. It can check the absentees and drop out rates.
Thru a Virtual interview, it evaluates the body language and helps to understand the studying who is attentive and who is not.
Cloud technology support in giving maximum access to study materials to students.
- Entertainment, Communication, and Media- The music service provided “Spotify “uses Hadoop big data analytics to collect the data from millions of users. The data (basically the choice of song) is used and analyzed to given the customized Music recommendation to the user.
- Transportation: Big Data analytics has highly contributed to the Transport Industry. Governments from various countries are using it to control traffic and congestion management, improve route planning, logistics, and intelligent transport system.
- Sports: In the Premier League Football game cameras were installed around the stadium to track the movement of the player through pattern recognition software. NFL players had installed sensors on their shoulder pads to gather the insights of their performances using data mining.
- Information Security – Security Analytics helps in the detection and prevention of Data Theft.
Advantages of Business Analytics for Business Growth.
- It will help to avoid risk by understanding customer preferences, market trends, and performance.
- It helps to take decisions more accurately by closely monitory the sentiments of the customers towards the Company, Brand, and products.
- The organization can gather large valid data thru which they can plan how to take forward the business?
- Data can be presented by using graphs, charts which can make the decision process faster and more interesting
Importance of Business Analytics for Business Growth.
- Gain profitability
- To have better Returns on Investment
- To Boost market shares
- Enhance Operational performance
- Outperforms competitors
- Obtaining positive results helps to maximize Net Present Value
The objective of Business Analytics certification
- The course masters you in Excel, Tableau, Agile, ScrumMaster, SQL, CCBA, and Agile scrum foundation.
- Gain skills to make interactive dashboards.
- Understanding Business analysis planning and monitoring
- Know the required competencies of a Business analyst
- Gain expertise in Agile Scrum Methodologies
- Learn how to work with SQL Database.
Important Hard and Soft Skills learned from Business Analytics online course certification
- Fundamentals of Excel analytics functions and conditional formatting
- Apply statistical tools and concepts like moving average, hypothesis testing, ANOVA, and regression to data sets using Excel
- Understand the tools and techniques used in business analytics planning and monitoring
- Master the concepts of requirements life cycle management
- Gain knowledge of the agile perspective
- Learn to analyze data using Tableau and make interactive dashboards
- Master the Agile Scrum project management approach
- Gain expertise in Agile Scrum methodologies and applications, daily scrum synchronization, sprint planning, and review
- Understand business analysis key concepts and business analysis core concept model (BACCM)
- Acquire advanced knowledge of identifying, defining, assessing, and completing various elements of business analysis tasks
- Master SQL concepts UQT and SQL
- Plan, execute, monitor, and track Scrum projects
- Absorb agile philosophy and gain deep knowledge of scrum
- Effectively apply Scrum in your organizations
- Time Management
- Ability to understand objectives
- Effective verbal communication
- Good Listening Skills
- Being able to conduct meeting with stakeholders
- Technical writing skills
How are Top Companies using Business Analytics?
- Netflix – how they capture customer preferences
- Framingham Heart Study – Understand FH Study Data to predict the chance of developing any diseases
- Money ball – Study Linear Regression algorithm help to find talented performers
- Boston Real Estate – Algorithm to predict real estate value
- Supreme Court (CART) – Study how analytics are used to predict supreme courts decision
- D2Hawkeye – Study predictive modelling identifies high-risk patient and saves lives
- Twitter – Understand the sentiments of the customers at Apple
- Deep Learning – Understanding Deep Learning algorithm with help your computer machine to read numbers with Tensorflow and Keras
- Commercial Airlines Insurance process – Finding the best policy options.
Business analytics is a boon to tackle complexities and much more and give rise to more job opportunities in every sector Healthcare, Finance, Education, IT, Banking, Media, etc. It will have a great contribution to economic advancement.
All About Business Analytics Course:
- Top 10 Marketing Analytics Courses in Singapore: 2023 [Updated]
- Top 10 Best Digital Marketing Training Institute in Singapore 2023
- Top 12 Technical Writing Courses In Singapore
- 10 Best PMP CERTIFICATIONS IN SINGAPORE: 2023 [Updated]
- Become a Successful English Teacher in Singapore in 2023 [Updated]
- Top 10 GST Certification Course in Singapore in 2023 [Updated]
- Top Six Sigma Black Belt Certification In Singapore in 2023 [Updated]
Marketing Analytics Course
Training with R
Certified Marketing Analytics Practitioner' (CMAP) course is a focused 32-hours instructor-led training and certification program that equips participants to explore+analyze+solve marketing problems using popular analytics tools such as R & Advanced Excel.
Business Analytics Course
Training with R
Certified Business Analytics Practitioner (CBAP) course is a focused 32-hours instructor-led training and certification program that equips participants to explore+analyze+solve business problems using popular analytics tools such as R & Advanced Excel.
Financial Analytics Course
Training with R
Certified Financial Analytics Practitioner' (CFAP) course is a focused 32-hours instructor-led training and certification program that equips participants to explore+analyze+solve financial sector problems using popular analytics tools such as R & Advanced Excel.Explore Popular Category