Table of Contents
The Business Analyst Course in Delhi states “Bigger the database, the higher the chances of profit maximization.”
But is it really that easy?
The amount of database collected by companies gets accumulated every now and then.
And of course, Data Matters as the company’s future relies on the pillars of strategies, techniques, processes, and decisions.
But everything which is collected cannot be counted and whatever is counted, does not count. Companies need to figure out the date which can be counted and which cannot.
So, the amount of data that is growing every millisecond needs to be arranged and sorted and get things done in a way that could lead the business to reach its ultimate goal and then comes the role of Business Analytics in the picture.
Business Analytics Courses Available in Spain (Offline Classes)
1. Henry Harvin Analytics Academy : Business Analyst Course in Delhi
Henry Harvin Contact No : +91 9891953953 | Chat on What’s App with Henry Harvin
Henry Harvin is a leading career and competency-developing organization focusing on value creation. They are in the business of content services, training, skill development, assessment centers, and higher education.
Their mission is to continuously make innovative products and processes with the help of people and market in order to build the highest levels of operational efficiencies to maximize customer value.
In other words, Henry Harvin’s courses are the best. Is one of the best education Academies to learn the best business analytics institute in Delhi.
It offers a Certified Business Analytics Practitioner (CBAP) course.
- 23000+ Trained, 2000+ Reviews, 1100+ Batches, 25+ Cities, 4+ Countries
- ISO 29990:2010 Certified Recognition from UKAF, UK Cert, AAEFL & MSME.
- Henry Harvin Analytics Courses are Ranks Top 3 in the industry by Trainings360
- Gets Hands-on training on Business Analytics using R with + Learn with Projects + Focus on Learning While Doing + Popular GCAO Pedagogy
- Get Regular Job Calls, Interview Skills Preparation and Career Services. Plus Earn Alumni Status to network with 23000+ Proud Henry Harvin Alumni
- Live Projects + Guaranteed Internship + Weekly Job Support + Recorded Videos + Monthly Brush-up Sessions + Interview Skills + Career Services
Duration of Course: 32hrs Training + 24hrs Brush-up Sessions + 50hrs E-Learning Access
Henry Harvin Business Analytics course fees:
Cities where Henry Harvin courses are provided:
Other Henry Harvin courses:
Also Check this Video :
Check Henry Harvin Student Reviews
The Analysis course in Henry Harvin gave me a lot of benefits to me. I enjoyed the course, training sessions, and placement. My trainer motivates me to perform well and grow in my career field.
2. Harsh Gaurav
Has been a great journey with Henry Harvin. From the admissions to the placement drives. My relationship manager was there to personally help. The trainers are top notch and very comfortable to get your doubts cleared. Overall a very positive experience.
Giving my feedback for the Business Analytics course hosted by Henry Harvin in IIM Ranchi in 2020 targeting Python based Analytics. The course was magnificently well structured and coordinated, the instructor (Dr. Vikas Khullar) was well versed with the latest tools and libraries of Python used for Machine Learning and Analytics. The case studies and examples shown in the online lectures were also very relevant to the course being taught. I would heavily recommend this course to aspiring Data Engineers, Data Analysts, Business Analysts and Data Scientists.
2. United International Business Schools (UIBS) ; Business Analyst Course in Delhi
Contact No : +41 44 2011224
United International Business Schools (UIBS) is an independent private education institution to start in 2002 and it has its campus in Europe and Asia.
UIBS offers flexible business and management studies at the Undergraduate and Post Graduate levels leading to private degrees.
The degree offered is related to American regionally accredited and European state-recognized degrees in cooperation with their academic partners.
It offers Masters in Business Analytics certification Courses.
- Academically qualified and Professionally Experienced Professors who link theories to practical world by contemporary case studies in classroom.
- Interactive Teaching Methods with class size up to 30 students only so that each student can be considered.
- Their Truly Global Community of students, faculty, and staff has made up to 85+ different nationalities from around the world.
Duration: 9-36 Months. In this institute Business Analytics certification courses can be Part and full-time.
Tuition Fees: Euro 11,700
3. Barcelona School of Management · Pompeu Fabra University: Best Training Centre For Business Analytics Course in Delhi
Contact No : +34 935 42 18 00
UPF Barcelona School of Management is Pompeu Fabra University’s management school, one of the best universities worldwide according to major international rankings.
It is part of the Continuing Education Institute of Pompeu Fabra University, presided over by the University rector.
They see Education as a bond between University and the companies.
Because of which all master programs and postgraduate courses are develop jointly by UPF’s most prestigious academics and respected professionals from leading companies and public authorities.
It offers Master of Science in Management (specialization in Business Analytics).
- Rank 12th best university in the world under 50 years old according to the Times Higher Education Ranking (2015).
- Top 10 among Europe’s best universities according to U-Multirank (2015)
- Developing your knowledge of business analytics in one of Europe’s hubs of innovation in data sciences and business intelligence: Barcelona
Duration of the Course: 9-12 Months. In this institute Business Analytics certification course is offer in Full time classes only.
Tuition fees: Euro 18,500
4. EAE Business School: Top Business Analytics Course in Delhi
With more than 50 years of experience in Business education, it has provided training to 56000 executives and managers.
EAE has signed agreements with about a hundred academic institutions and business schools of 38 countries, 16 American, 17 European, three Asian and two African countries.
EAE promotes an academic, cultural and professional exchange between them.
It offers Masters in Business Analytics.
- More than 77,000 manager is train since 1958
- Considered in Top 25 among the 25 Best Business Schools in the world Ranking América Economía 2019
- 1st business school in Spain to teach official university masters
- Considered in Top 50 among the 50 best in Europe Ranking QS Global MBA 2019
Duration of the Course: 12 months. It offers on campus classes only.
Tuition Fees: Euro 14,500
5. ESADE – Ramon Llull University : Business Analyst Course in Delhi
Contact No : +34 932 80 61 62
This institution is rank 7th in the world for best business analytics institute in Delhi. Most courses are in English but the Spanish language opt.
Students are provided with multiple opportunities to connect with major employers around the world.
It Offers Masters in Business Analytics.
- It helps you develop your knowledge of the best business analytics institute in Delhi.
- It helps you to connect with the best-teaching training staff, who guide you throughout the learning process.
Duration of the Course: 12 Months. It offers classroom classes only.
Tuition Fees: Euro 15,800
6. IE Business School: Business Analyst Course in Delhi
Contact No : +34 915 68 96 00
The Foundation of this institute was done in 1973. This is a private business school. It offers graduation and Post graduation degrees.
In innovation in technology and teaching, it is also ranked in the top ten universities around the world making it the ideal study destination for those who wish improve their knowledge of business realities and trends.
It offers Dual degree International MBA + Master in Business Analytics and Big Data.
- 2nd Rank in FT online MBA 2020
- 9th Rank in Business week (Europe) 2019
- 22nd Rank in Economist EMBA 2020
- 52nd Rank in FT Global MBA 2020
Duration of Course: 19 months. It offers classroom classes only
Tuition Fees: Euro 95,700
7. IMF Business School: Business Analyst Course in Delhi
IMF has a national reference in providing training to businesses and individuals. They have private and official qualifications, and alliances signed with prestigious universities, which allows them to offer securities regulated by the Ministry of Education.
It is a Master in Big Data and Business Analytics, co-developed with the multinational Indra technology, which provides a global vision of technologies and its uses.
It offers Masters in Business Analytics.
- Understanding the value of data and its analysis in the organization for its best interest.
- Gain knowledge about how to apply techniques and methods of data analysis to business problems.
- Obtain solid knowledge of data science and techniques.
- Learning through the uses of cases and practical examples related to business world.
Duration of Course: 12 months. It offers both online and offline classes.
Tuition Fees: Euro 17,000
8. UE-IBM Tech & Business School: Business Analytics certification In Delhi
The company that is leading the world in accompanying companies in their digital transformation and development has joined the forces with European university (IBM).
UE-IBM institute has connected with companies to offer their own graduate degree to the ones who wish to give an advance development to their professional and personal development.
IMB actively monitors the contents of graduation and post-gradation together with European universities and then compiles the syllabus.
A unique experience is provided to all the students with the help of tools and technologies which they provide during and after the course up to six months.
It offers Masters in Business Analytics course.
- World-leading IBM company is personally involved with the European Universities
- Monitoring and guidance up to six months are provided to all the students even after completion of their courses.
Duration of the course: 8 Months. It offers full-time on campus classes.
Tuition Fees: Euro 13,500
In addition to the above-mentioned details please click here to get more detailed information about the above-mentioned universities.
In addition to the above-mentioned courses, below are some online platforms from where you can do Business Analytics Certification courses.
9. Simplilearn: Business Analyst Course in Delhi
Simplilearn provides online coaching in almost all domains. They have well-certified trainers with course content that is up to date with industry standards.
The online environment used is very effective with a Highly certified trainer, having immense experience, along with a global teaching assistant (GTA), who is basically a person who is always there to solve your queries if you face any issue in the online interface or any other query regarding the course, etc.
It offers Master in Business Analytics course
- Access to 60+ live instructor-led online classes
- Providing hands on Industry training on more than 14 real life projects
- Opportunity to get notice by top hiring companies.
Click here to know more about the course from Simplilearn
10. Amity Future Academy: Business Analyst Course in Delhi
Amity Future Academy is the flagship institution of Amity Education Group, purely devoted to excellence in Digital Education & Campus Learning. For mounting students and working professionals in various disciplines that will shape the economy of tomorrow.
Amity Education Group has come to recognize for pioneering a global culture in education in India with over two decades of academic excellence.
It offers Post Graduate Diploma in Business Analytics and Intelligence. (PGD-BA&I)
- India’s First UGC recognized program
- Industry-driven comprehensive curriculum
- Get Alumni Status From the Academy
- Real-World Projects & Case Studies
Click here to more about the course from Amity Future Academy.
What is Business Analytics?
Business Analytics (B.A.) refers to the process of Collating, sorting, processing and studying database with the help of technologies, skills, methods and techniques.
This analysis the past data on the bases of which future planning for the company can be done.
It is a field focused on the analysis of how to use the data and different models for the benefit of the companies.
It is helpful in identifying the weaknesses in the existing process/ processes so that companies can work on it and build a good future growth plan.
The requirement of a Business Analyst is across all domains and industries as everyone wants to book their profits for the future.
Why to be a Business Analyst?
Business Analytics courses in Delhi is an extremely high-in-demand profession. It required immense knowledge of analyzing data based on past evidences for business modeling and decision making for the best interest of the companies.
Moreover, it also provides a good hike and parameter of negotiation for the remuneration an employee can ask for.
Who is it for?
The Master of Science in Management (specialization in Business Analytics courses Delhi is aimed at recent graduates and junior professionals with the following academic backgrounds:
- Business Administration
Applicants with a different academic background will be asked to provide proof of sufficient quantitative and analytical training by presenting a GMAT score of 600 or higher.
All you need to know about Spain
Spain, a European country located on the Iberian Peninsula in the Mediterranean region. It is also known for making it a bridge between Europe and Africa.
The country is well known for its long and rich cultural history and also boasts a wide variety of terrain including beaches, pastures, mountains, and desert-like areas.
Moreover, it is a Must visit place for lovers of art, music, cuisine and other cultural activities.
In Europe, Spain has the warmest climatic conditions. Although all the four seasons are experienced in Spain. In summers the temperature ranges between 25-36 degrees C and in winters 9-15 degrees C.
Spanish Culture emphasizes on healthy cuisine inspired by Mediterranean foods such as olive oil. The official language is Castilian Spanish, however, several other Spanish dialects are also well recognized through the country.
In some part of the country, regional identities are very strong.
Cost of Living
With rent and food costing about €800 per month, which ranks Spain as the lowest cost of living in European countries. International students are allowed to work for 20 hours a week in order to meet their daily needs.
Why Business Analytics Course is Important:
Marketing Analytics Course
Training with R
Certified Marketing Analytics Practitioner' (CMAP) course is a focused 32-hours instructor-led training and certification program that equips participants to explore+analyze+solve marketing problems using popular analytics tools such as R & Advanced Excel.
Business Analytics Course
Training with R
Certified Business Analytics Practitioner (CBAP) course is a focused 32-hours instructor-led training and certification program that equips participants to explore+analyze+solve business problems using popular analytics tools such as R & Advanced Excel.
Financial Analytics Course
Training with R
Certified Financial Analytics Practitioner' (CFAP) course is a focused 32-hours instructor-led training and certification program that equips participants to explore+analyze+solve financial sector problems using popular analytics tools such as R & Advanced Excel.Explore Popular Category