SAP is one of the leaders in the software market and if you want to pursue your career in business management or add feathers to your resume to get noticed, SAP Certification Course is a must. This article will give you an overview of the various SAP Modules which are trending and which ones will help you to build a promising career.
What is SAP?
SAP is one of the global leaders in business software. It is the largest technology company in enterprise application software. SAP is the market leader in building software for the management of data in several organizations. It is a German multinational software company.
It mainly deals in software development for business management as well as improved customer relations in enterprises. The end-to-end applications help customers to operate easily. It helps in developing solutions for effective data processing. It also helps in information flow across the organization. It has established global standards for ERP software applications. Today SAP has more than 230 million cloud users.
It is used by several leading companies like IBM and Microsoft. SAP S/4 HANA has taken ERP to the next level by using advanced technologies like AI (artificial intelligence and machine learning,
What is SAP used for?
SAP stands for System Analysis and Program Development. It centralizes data management and helps organizations to manage complex business processes. It gives easy access to real-time insights and this helps further to improve efficiency, increase productivity, and profits.
Its ERP software includes programs for (PP) procurement production, (MM) materials management, (SM) sales marketing, finance as well as human resource. SAP helps organizations to run their business profitably, adapt and grow.
What are the different Courses in SAP?
One needs to know their choice and decide what they wish to learn like analytics, applications, or cloud database and technology. A certification course helps to validate the experience and expertise of SAP partners, software users, and customers.
It serves as proof that you have specialized in the SAP Module. The certification is recognized globally and is used as a criterion for several roles in the SAP environment. The three main SAP Certification courses include Associate, Professional, and Master. The prominent SAP Modules which will help you to boost your career are as follows: –
- SAP Material Management (MM)
- SAP Financial Accounting (FI)
- SAP Controlling (CO)
- SAP Sales and Distribution (SD)
- SAP Production Planning (PP)
- SAP Quality Management (QM)
- SAP Human Capital Management (HCM)
Some of the most important SAP deployment modules that develop software for efficient working in an enterprise are as follows: –
- SAP Material Management (MM)- It is a module of the SAP ERP software used for procurement handling and inventory management. It provides companies with inventory, materials, and warehouse management capabilities. It is a part of logistics functions and helps in procurements activities of a company. It plays a major role in a manufacturer’s supply chain.
- SAP Financial Accounting (FI)- This is one of the most important modules of SAP ERP. This module helps to manage data in all financial and business transactions in an organization. It helps to analyze the financial condition of an organization in the market. It is flexible and functions well in all types of the economic situation. It also incorporates other SAP Modules like SAP PP, Payroll, SD, MM, SCM, etc.
- SAP Controlling (CO)- It is another important module that supports processes to plan, report and monitor the cost of business operations. It is one of the broadly used SAP modules for financial management in the market. The main purpose of the CO Module is managing and configuring data that mainly covers the cost and profit centers, cost elements, and functional areas as well as internal orders. It helps to control business flows in an organization.
- SAP Sales and Distribution (SD)- It is a core functional module in SAP ERP Central Component. It helps the organizations to manage and store customer as well as product-related data. This data is used for all sales orders, shipping, billing, and invoicing. It has master data that helps to track the transactions with the organization.
- SAP Production Planning (PP)- It is a component of ERP used for integrating all departments involved in production and manufacturing. It keeps a record of all the manufacturing process flows, the goods movement, etc. It deals with planning processes like material planning, capacity planning, execution of an order, bill of goods, and material movement. It mainly deals with all business processes related to the production of a company.
- SAP Quality Management (QM)- It is a component of ERP that helps businesses to implement and run quality control processes. It is an integral part of supply chains and logistics functions. It covers planning, notifications, and inspections. It automates the process of tracking and controlling product defects.
- SAP Human Capital Management (HCM)- This is one of the important modules in SAP. It helps to automate record-keeping processes. It helps to control and manage the human resource. It includes E-recruitment, E-learning, E-talent acquisition, and performance workflow.
It is essential to identify your strengths and potential before enrolling for any SAP certification.
Levels of SAP Certification Courses-
The main levels of SAP Certification Courses are as follows: –
i) Associate Certification-
This certification gives a basic understanding of a specific module. This certification course covers fundamental requirements for SAP consulting to ascertain that you get the necessary skills and knowledge of SAP solutions. A person with technical abilities, technical expertise, good communication skills, analytical thinking, and knowledge can opt for this certification course. Exam duration is three hours and consists of 80 multiple choice questions and matching questions and answers.
ii) Delta Certification–
It is built on the associate level certification. It is based on the new features and releases. The exam duration is ninety minutes and comprises 40 questions. You need to be updated with the latest SAP skills and information.
Only candidates who have cleared the associate certification exam can take this exam. It comprises 90 minutes exam. It focuses on a particular topic or specific business skills.
iv) Professional Certification –
This is an advanced SAP certification that verifies that the candidate possesses the deep knowledge required in the area of SAP. It also requires business process knowledge, actual project experience, and a detailed understanding of various SAP solutions.
This certification mainly involves demonstrating expert–levels skills and understanding of SAP software and the ability to stimulate innovation and drive solution optimization. It can only be achieved through in-depth vision and knowledge. This level of certification requires comprehensive knowledge of SAP products, broad project experience, and the ability to create an IT vision within various complex project environments.
Formal Training and Resources-
To get an SAP certification it is mandatory to get formal training. You can avail of this training from SAP authorized Training Partners or other SAP Online Courses. The certification courses test your conceptual knowledge and ability. Hence, training helps you to fare better in the exam.
Eligibility for SAP Certification Courses-
SAP offers a wide array of job prospects. It improves the chances of getting hired. There are many modules and lots of courses. The eligibility depends on the course or skill you choose. Students with an academic background in Computer Science, Finance and Accounting, Business administration, Human resources, Information Systems, Operational Management, and Systems and Engineering can opt for this course. SAP offers more than 150 certification exams in 9 languages from the associate to the professional level.
Cost of SAP Certification–
It costs around Rs. 40,000/- in India and it will vary in other countries. All SAP Global Certifications have been moved to SAP Cloud Platform which is offered through certification code CER006. SAP Cloud Certification Delivery System conducts exams for SAP Certification candidates. The SAP Certification exam can be taken on-demand with an online proctor or with an on-site proctor.
Benefits of SAP Certification
- Get your dream job with the SAP Certification Course.
- Obtain a high package with a highly valued credential.
- Differentiate yourself with a certified credential in the crowded market.
- Get a highly recognized accreditation of excellence from reputed institutes.
- Develop skills to execute tasks with confidence.
- Certification drives growth in career.
- Getting certified adds value and respect among your colleagues and employers.
- There are chances to get promoted after the certification.
How to avail these courses?
Now the question arises which institutes offer the best courses for SAP Modules. If you want to get certification in any of the above-mentioned courses, you can avail them from reputed institutes like –
1. Henry Harvin
This institute is one of the most reputed institutes that offers action-oriented learning solutions which are carefully handcrafted by subject experts who have extensive experience in the industry. It ranks No.1 for SAP training in India by the Higher Education Digest. It is well equipped with updated course materials as per the latest industry standards. The main goal of this academy is to empower aspiring SAP professionals to reach their potential and generate skilled professionals.
Key features of this institute-
- 44 hours of live online interactive classroom sessions
- Can undergo live projects.
- Internship assistance to gain experience.
- 100% placement guarantee.
- Free access to boot camps, Hackathons, and competitions.
- Ranked amongst the top 3 courses in the industry.
- Get assistance for the SAP exam from experts who will guide you for scheduling, registration, and clearing the certification exam.
- Attend unlimited sessions with multiple trainers.
- 24/7 lifetime support as well as access.
- Access to Moodle E-learning portal with abundant tools, video content, and assessments
- Get 1-year gold membership.
For more information visit https://www.henryharvin.com/erp-academy
or call 919015266266.
2. SAP online courses by Udemy –
Enhance your SAP skills and prepare yourself for the SAP Certification Exam by joining the online courses provided by Udemy with a 30-day satisfaction guarantee. Learn it at your own pace by joining the course.
3. SAP ERP Essential Training by LinkedIn–
Most of the key concepts related to the SAP module is covered in this course by the instructor. It is mainly for beginners.
4. SAP certification course by Simplilearn-
The certification course is divided into two types: one is functional and the other is technical. You can get certified by global certification bodies and broaden your expertise. The curriculum is designed by experts to develop job-ready skills, learn from experts, work on real-world problems and get 24/7 learning support from mentors.
5. SAP Training courses by Indeed
6. SAP Course by Koenig solution
Expansion of Expertise-
You cannot master all the SAP modules but you need to have a basic understanding of all the SAP modules as they are interrelated. You need to stay updated with the new techniques and new approaches to progress as an SAP consultant.
Be in Vogue–
Learning is a continuous process and you need to keep yourself updated about the SAP world and the trending developments. You can join the SAP professional forums and groups, or get updated through SAP portals about the latest developments in this field. You can also subscribe to SAP newsletters, magazines, etc to stay updated.
Build your Network–
You need to have a strong network to become successful in the corporate world, It will help you to enhance your knowledge and stay updated through social networking sites and other forums. Build your community on LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, and other platforms to stay updated.
How to prepare for the examination?
- Prepare the concepts well in advance and read the curriculum books thoroughly before appearing for the examination.
- Pay more attention to the topics with high ratings as you may get more questions from those topics or chapters.
- Practice as many questions as possible.
- Go through the sample questions available online.
- Prepare questions on graphs and pictures and try to analyze them.
- Keep yourself composed and revise the topics,
- Reach the exam center before time and at the correct address.
At the Exam Centre-
- Reach the exam center before the scheduled time to avoid being panicky at the exam center,
- Carry all the essential documents and pens, pencils required at the center.
- Fill in all the details correctly in the paper.
- Attempt all the questions, starting with the easier ones.
- Don’t panic if you are not able to answer all questions. Relook at the questions and try to answer them towards the end.
- Click the submit button after checking everything.
- If you clear the exam, you will get a congratulation message.
After the SAP examination-
Once you clear the exam, you will get a hard copy of the SAP Certificate within 4 to 6 weeks. Contact the global team if you do not get the certificate on time. The user ID and password should not be shared with anyone. You will also get a certification logo that can be used to enhance your CV.
I hope this article has cleared your doubts related to the SAP Certification Courses and their benefits. You might have got a clear insight into what SAP is and how to go about with the certification courses. So, after analyzing the ever-increasing requirement for SAP-driven solutions these days, it makes sense to go for SAP Certification Courses. If you want to pursue your career in Business Applications, then the SAP Certification Course is the best option for you to get noticed and hired in MNCs as well as fast-track your career growth.
- 10 Best SAP Training Institutes in India
- Top 15 SAP FICO Courses in Hyderabad with SAP Jobs for Freshers
- Top 35 SAP FICO Interview Questions and Answers
- 15 Best SAP HR Courses In India
- Best 10 SAP Training Institutes in Delhi
Ans.Sap Certification Course helps in career development. This program has around 150 Certifications in about 9 languages. Candidates can pick courses based on the company’s requirements or according to their long-term goals.
Ans.The course fee ranges from2.5 to 3 lakhs depending on the type of module you choose and the credibility of the institute.
Ans.The duration varies between 30 to 60 days while a few courses may extend up to 90 days.
Ans.A person who is graduating in B. Tech, B.Sc. or B.Com or with a master’s degree can opt for this course. Knowledge of computers will be an added advantage for this course.
Ans.A person with SAP Certification can get a job in Sales, Marketing and Communications, Human Resources, Development & Technology. Consulting services and customer support, finance, Executive, and Management fields.
Ans.SAP Certification is a worthy investment for professionals who are looking forward to building their careers as SAP Consultants.
Ans.The salary structure ranges from 2 to 5 lakhs initially and varies from one firm to the other. With experience the salary structure increases. If you join a company like SAP Delloite and PWC you can expect a package from 6 to 8.75 lakhs a year.
Ans.SAP S4 HANA is one of the most highly paid jobs. It is utilized for high-performance analytic appliances and it is recognized as the in-memory version of the Business Suite ERP platform.
Ans.1. SAP S4 HANA
2. SAP ECC FI (Financial Accounting)
3. SAP HCM (Human Capital Management)
4. SAP SCM (Supply Chain Management)
5. SAP BI (Business Intelligence)
6. SAP MM (Material Management)
7. SAP NetWeaver
SAP FICO Course Training
SAP FICO Course: Ranked Amongst Top 3 Courses | Recognized by Govt of India | Award Winning Institute | ISO 29990:2010 Certified | Live Online Instructor-led Certified SAP FICO Training & Certification
SAP FICO S/4 HANA Course Training
SAP FICO Course: Ranked Amongst Top 3 Courses | Recognized by Govt of India | Award Winning Institute | ISO 29990:2010 Certified | Live Online Instructor-led Certified SAP FICO Training & Certification | Qualify for SAP FICO Certification and Develop a Promising Career in the Field of SAP FICO | 100% Practical Training Method | Training on S/4 HANA Software.
SAP HR ECC Training Course
Recognized by Govt. of India | Award Winning Institute | ISO 29990:2010 Certified | One of the most Fundamental Modules of SAP ERP System | Develop a Promising career in the field of SAP HR | SAP HR application module supports the procurement and inventory functions
SAP Security Training Course
Leading ERP in the Industry in the most important aspects of current business | Get Introduced to SAP R/3 Architecture, User Administration and SAP Authorization objects | Gain extensive knowledge of SAP Authorization, User Master Records, Profile generation using PFCGExplore Popular Category