Table of Contents
The CFA certification is widely regarded as the gold standard in finance, equipping professionals with in-depth knowledge of investment management and financial analysis. Whether you want to advance your career, expand your knowledge of investment management, or demonstrate your commitment to professionalism, the CFA courses in Delhi can help you get there.
It is a symbol of financial excellence and a tribute to an individual’s commitment to ongoing study and improvement. But what does CFA stand for? How does the course function? What will you discover? And what is the price? We provide answers to all of these topics and more!
Individuals demonstrate their expertise in areas like investment analysis, portfolio management, ethics, and professionalism by completing the three levels of the CFA program and gaining the best-known CFA title. come let us explore few institutes and coaching classes for CFA Courses in Delhi.
CFA Institutes and coaching classes in Delhi
In Delhi, India, there are multiple CFA (Chartered Financial Analyst) institutes that offer instruction and also preparation for the CFA course.
Some well-known CFA institutes and coaching classes in Delhi include:
1. Henry Harvin Academy:
The most incredible CFA certification training in finance and investment management is provided online by Henry Harvin.
it is designed to improve understanding of financial courses like CPA courses, stock market, and CFA courses.
The FSA course, FRM® course, and ACCA DIP, IFRS courses are also a few courses that Henry Harvin offers.
Course duration: 120 HOURS
EduPristine is a well-known training institute.
it provides a variety of finance-related courses, also including CFA courses in Delhi. They have numerous centers in Delhi as well as offer thorough CFA training at all levels.
Course duration:18 MONTHS
Course fee: Rs. 45,000 for Level 1, Rs. 50,000 for Level 2, Rs. 55, Fee for Level 3
QuintEdge is a New Delhi-based institute with also the most distinctive offering of the bunch.
Their motto is “teach finance intuitively,”.
they follow this principle in all of their FRM courses and CFA courses in Delhi.
Course duration:12 MONTHS
Course fee: RS.1,20,000
Finguru is a training institute that specializes in giving CFA coaching. they also offer comprehensive classroom instruction.
they have personalized coaching and additionally assist clients in passing the CFA exams.
Course duration:10 Months for each level
Course fee: Rs. 65,000 for Level 1, Rs. 75,000 for Level 2, Rs. 85,000 for Level 3
5. Zell Education:
Zell Education is an ed-tech company.
It also offers certification courses to help professionals improve their skills.
it is available online for instance.
Zell Education’s financial and accounting programs include the ACCA, CPA, CMA, ACCA Diploma in IFRS and CFA courses in Delhi.
They also provide advanced short-term courses with a broad industry knowledge foundation and strategic planning skills.
Course duration: 2.5YEARS
Course fee RS. 1,20,000
6. Miles Education:
it is also one of India’s fastest-growing higher education technology companies.
it particularly offers CPA courses, CMA courses, FRM professional finance and accounting certifications, and CFA courses in Delhi.
Course duration: 300 HOURS FOR EACH LEVEL
Course fee: RS.1,30,000
7. Financial Corridor:
Financial Corridor is a stock market training facility.
it moreover offers technical analysis and derivative training courses.
the institution also provides coaching for all finance-related courses including CFA courses in Delhi.
The institute’s headquarters are in New Delhi, with subsidiaries in Gurgaon and Chandigarh.
Course duration: 300 HOURS PER LEVEL
Course fee: The online mode of study costs
Rs. 25,000 for Level I, Rs. 30,000 for Level II,Rs. 35,000 for Level III
The classroom-based mode of study costs
Rs. 35,000 for Leve, Rs. 40,000 for Level II, Rs. 45,000 for Level III
Key highlights of a CFA course
|CFA full form||Chartered financial analyst|
|Duration of course||1.5 – 4 years|
|Exam frequency||1st level – four times |
2nd level – three times
3rd level – two times
|Conducting Body||CFA institute|
|Eligibility criteria||Graduation in a relevant discipline or 4 years of work experience|
|Admission criteria||CFA Entrance test- Level 1, Level 2, and Level 3|
|Mode of exam||Online|
|Average coaching fees||INR 2,00 000|
|Average salary package||Up to INR 4,00,000|
- Your proficiency and character in the field of finance are examined and also validated by the Chartered Financial Analyst Institute.
- Besides CFA (Chartered Financial Analyst) course is a prominent and thorough program. it prepares finance professionals for success in the investment business.
- This course is divided into three levels, which can be completed in 1.5 to four years: Level 1 (2023), Level 2 (2023), and Level 3 (2023).
- If you just finished a graduate degree in a comparable discipline, you are qualified to apply for all three levels of the program.
- This CFA course provides you with a wide range of prospects and also opens the door to some of the largest investment firms.
CHARTERED FINANCIAL ANALYST- CFA courses in Delhi
If you want to pursue a financial job in Delhi, here are some reasons why you might consider doing a CFA course in Delhi.
- Delhi’s banking and finance sector has expanded dramatically over the years.
- it is also the headquarters of major financial institutions that include BNP Housing Finance, Wells Fargo, Goldman Sachs, and J.P. Morgan.
- So, they are always seeking CFA professionals.
Duration of CFA course in Delhi
The Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) course subsequently provides investment professionals with a globally recognized professional certificate.
the length of the CFA courses in Delhi varies according to an individual’s pace and commitment.
Consider these points :
- 1st Level: The first level of the CFA course includes a broad curriculum. it covers a wide range of investment management topics. It is only available twice a year, in June and December. Candidates normally prepare for Level 1 for 4-6 months.
- 2nd Level: Building on the knowledge learned in Level 1, the second level focuses on asset valuation and implementation. This level is offered in June. Candidates typically prepare for Level 2 for 5-7 months.
- 3rd Level: Wealth management and portfolio management are the main topics of the third level of the CFA course. this level is also offered in June. Candidates typically prepare for Level 3 for 6-8 months.
- Candidates who complete all three levels of the CFA course typically take 2.5 to 4 years to finish the program, but taking into account the time required for preparation and waiting for the next exam cycle.
- The length of the CFA courses in Delhi can be determined by the training and also preparation alternatives available at the city’s many CFA institutes.
- The institutions can also provide a range of study programs, classroom settings, online instruction, and supplemental assistance.
- In conclusion, they all can affect the time needed to complete the course.
Eligibility criteria for CFA course in Delhi
- Obtain a bachelor’s degree (or its equivalent), or you can also be in your final year of study.
- you can have four years of relevant, professional job experience, you can also have a combination of work and school experience totaling four years at the time of registration.
- Meet the entrance standards for professional conduct.
- Have a valid international travel passport.
- Meanwhile, you should have the ability to take the tests in English.
CFA course fees in Delhi
To clarify CFA course fees in Delhi costs between INR 8,286 and INR 20,7,062.
Fees for CFA coaching sessions in Delhi:
- The classroom Program is priced at INR 40,000.
- cost of the Live Online Training is INR 32,000.
- Self Paced Learning package has a course price of INR 20,000.
The CFA course fees in Delhi can also vary according to the institute and the level of the course.
Moreover CFA Level I overall program fees in leading finance colleges in Delhi range from INR 40,000 to 1 LPA.
The CFA course is widely recognized and well-respected. Moreover, it provides finance professionals with the information, skills, and ethical framework needed to succeed in the investment sector. It also provides a road to professional progress, credibility, and possibilities to make a difference in the financial world. Henceforth you can choose your career in finance.
Thank you for your time, and I hope this introduction has provided you with useful information about the CFA courses in Delhi.”
- CFA Jobs in India – Salary, Scope, and Employers
Ans. The CFA (Chartered Financial Analyst) certification course is a worldwide recognized professional certification program in finance and investment.
Ans. You can study CFA at numerous training institutes and colleges in Delhi that are affiliated with the CFA Institute.
The Indian School of Business and Finance (ISBF), IMS Proschool, and EduPristine are also popular colleges in Delhi that provide CFA courses.
Ans. A chartered financial analyst is a finance and investment management professional who understands financial analysis, investment appraisal, portfolio management, and ethical standards.
Ans. Yes, we do have online coaching for the CFA course. One of them is Henry Harvin Academy.
Income Tax Specialist Course
by Henry Harvin®
100% Practical Income Tax Course| India's Best Certified Income Tax Course | Henry Harvin® Featured by Aaj Tak, Hindustan Times | Income Tax Course Training By Award-Winning Speakers | 2,665+ Income Tax Professionals Trained | Interactive Instructor-led Classes.
Accounting and Taxation Course
The Certified Accounting and Taxation Course (CATP) covers critical components of Accounting like GST, Income Tax, and TDS which have a crucial bearing on the modalities of Financial business operations in India. The CATP course is earmarked for professionals keen on building a successful career in Accounting and Taxation.
Best Advanced Excel Training &
No. 1 Ranked Advanced Excel Course in India | Trained 5,935+ Participants | Get Exposure to 11+ projects | Learn to Apply Advanced Formulas, Perform Data Analysis & Data Visualization, and Create Pivot Tables & Dashboards| Live Online Classroom Core and Brush-up Training Sessions
Tally Prime Course Course
Get Practitioner Certification
Tally Prime, the latest Tally Software used in Accounting, Taxation Software, Accounts Receivables, Accounts Payable, Inventory, Billing, and Payroll | Use Tally Prime to Calculate TDS, Income Tax, and GST | Earn a Rewarding Certification of Certified Tally Accountant (CTA), from Henry Harvin, the Award Winning InstituteExplore Popular Category