Table of Contents
What is the role of Affiliate Marketing Companies in India?
The advent of Digital Marketing in India has transformed the trends in marketing to a great extent. In recent times, moreover, branding and awareness visibility is the crux of marketing. So, affiliate marketing companies in India have solved the challenge of awareness visibility. Thus, affiliate marketing fixes two problems concurrently and provides a massive reach for the publishers, and the affiliates earn income through traffic.
Top 15 Affiliate Marketing Companies
1. Amazon Associates
Amazon Affiliate Marketing Program is the largest among the affiliate marketing companies in India. The affiliate marketing program chiefly converts the traffic into leads. Moreover, the program is a good way of earning money for content creators, bloggers, and publishers. While being an affiliate, you can promote different products on your website or mobile app and earn a commission for qualifying purchases.
Given these points, the program offers tools like Sitestripe, product links, and banners. Also, for advanced users, the product provides a customised API for integrating Amazon products into their website.
Steps for joining the affiliate program
- Sign up: Provide the required details and register with the affiliate program. Thus, join the affiliate club of creators, publishers and bloggers.
- Recommend the products: Secondly, promote the products using links and banners on your website or mobile app.
- Earn money: Further, earn 10% of the affiliate fees from qualifying purchases.
Amazon affiliate program provides competitive commission rates for different categories of products, such as
|Product categories||Commission Rates|
|Automotive and Sports||6%|
|Computer & Electronic appliances||5%|
|Book and Toys||5%|
|Health, Beauty products & Jewellery||5%|
The affiliate program from Flipkart is preferred, given the immense popularity of the e-commerce giant. Moreover, Flipkart owns both a website and a mobile app. So, this drives a considerable amount of traffic. Further, a Flipkart affiliate can earn between Rs.25,000 to Rs. 30,000 per month.
Features of the program
- Exclusive offers to promote products
- Intrinsic technology
- Ease-of-use and also rich interface of tools
- Great source of income
|Product Category||Commission Rates|
The affiliate program is one of the popular programs among affiliate marketing companies in India. It is a program that chiefly helps content creators, bloggers, review sites, and even publishers earn an alternative source of money. Moreover, the program provides an opportunity to monetise your traffic. While the program lays the foundation for entrepreneurship, a few prerequisites are to be satisfied to earn a commission.
Besides, an affiliate can earn a commission for every user who enrols for the paid plan. Further, the remuneration can be earned through the unique affiliate tracking link.
Also, to qualify for a commission following are the requirements:
- Run an active website
- To own an established audience
- Create original and credible content, such as blogs, online courses, videos, and guides.
- An experience with commerce, entrepreneurial experience, or e-commerce platforms
Further, an affiliate can earn $100 for every qualified purchase through the unique affiliate link on the website. The impact is the third-party partner that manages the payments, reports, and third-party tracking. On the positive side, there is no upper hand on the number of merchants you can refer to. Another key point to be considered is that the company pays $58 for every user who signs up for a paid plan with Shopify. For the leads generated between the 1st and 15th of the same month, you earn the commission within 5 business days after the 15th of that month. On the other hand, for the leads generated between the 16th to the last day of the month, the commission is processed within five days after the last day of the month.
As we know, GoDaddy is the world’s #1 domain registrar. So, this makes GoDaddy’s affiliate program a top contender among the affiliate marketing companies in India. The affiliate program pays its members a commission for every qualified purchase from the website. Moreover, the program includes 100 affiliate product links from diverse fields such as domains, websites, SSL security, web hosting, emails, WordPress, and Microsoft 365.
Also, the program provides a wide range of tools to incorporate into your website. How can you start earning? On the positive side, all you need to do is, select the affiliate link you wish to use; copy and paste the code on your website, blog or email.
Besides, the company provides a wide range of tools like banners and text links for promoting products. Given these points, you can join the affiliate program through the CJ account and create an account.
Another key point is that being an affiliate, one can earn up to 15% commission depending on the product.
5. CJ Affiliate
The affiliate program is leading amongst the affiliate marketing companies in India. Moreover, the company has 14 offices all over the world. In addition, the company has affiliations with top conglomerates like GoPro, Office Depot, Barnes and Noble, etc. While the company was established in 1998, it offers an opportunity for both advertisers and affiliates to earn money. On the other hand, the advertiser profits as they get a platform to upscale their business. And the affiliates can monetise while promoting different products on their website.
Once you select your niche, create an account in CJ affiliate, and choose the products you would like to promote. Afterwards, connect with the advertisers you wish to work for and contact them. Besides, the website has a wide range of products for promotion, and the commission is processed based on the Net-20 terms, i.e., the commission is received 20 days after that month.
VCommission is a home-grown brand leading the global affiliate marketing network. So, it is a pioneer among affiliate marketing companies in India.
With a global reach in Singapore, UAE, UK, US, and escpecially India, the indigenous brand has forged a network of 100K+ publishers. A subsidiary of VC India Private Limited, the brand also provides its affiliates with a wide range of software and tools.
Moreover, it has a lush list of 17000+ affiliates comprising conglomerates like AliBaba.com, AliExpress, Shopee, Walmart, Amazon, Myntra, Make My Trip and more. Moreover, the company works on a monthly payment basis for all advertisers. The pending sales are rolled over to the month’s payment. Besides, the company furnishes its affiliates with hundreds of offers. One can be an affiliate after registering with the program. Lastly, provide the required details, the means of publishing like website, PPC, mobile, etc., and you are good to go!
HostGator is one of the popular affiliate marketing companies in India. Also, the program provides a bundle of features like comprehensive tracking, competitive commissions, and monthly promos. The Impact is the third-party platform that manages the technology and payment areas of the affiliate program. Also, it includes cool features like reports, payments, tools and a list of announcements.
Moreover, signing up with the HostGator affiliate program is a 3-step easy process that includes the following steps:
- Sign up: The first step of registering with the affiliate program.
- Share your affiliate link: Secondly, the program furnishes the affiliates with numerous tools like banners and links to incorporate into your website and promote various products
- Payment: If a purchase from your link qualifies for a commission, HostGator processes the amount as your monthly payment.
Moreover, the payment turnaround time is about 2 months + 10 days after the sales. Besides, the affiliate program also provides coupon codes to publish on your website.
AdmitAd is a trailblazer for affiliate marketing companies in India. A one-of-a-kind platform that chiefly associates the publishers and the advertisers to benefit both. Moreover, the affiliate program is for new bloggers, publishers, media influencers, and website owners. Also, the program hosts different payment options like cashback services, loyalty programs, CPA marketing, and other innovative business models.
The platform collaborates especially top advertisers like Adobe, Carter’s, Coursera, Skillshare, and Alibaba, among others. Besides, it provides a rich interface of tools like instant pay, AdmitAd extension, Telegram Bot, moneylink, coupons and promo codes, product feed, and Google Ads. Further, the payment is through platforms like Paypal, Payoneer, and WebMoney.
AdmitAd also has training programs to get acquainted with the fundamentals and trends in affiliate marketing. The program helps to earn not only through social media platforms and messenger chats but also through Youtube channels, eCommerce stores, and email newsletters.
9. Makemy Trip
As we know, MakeMyTrip is one of the pioneers in the online booking industry. Moreover, it provides a list of exclusive choices for domestic and international flights with lucrative offers. Therefore, the largest online travel company is popular among affiliate marketing companies in India. The affiliate program is rewarding, especially for travel bloggers and travel websites.
While joining an affiliate program is free of cost, in exchange, you also earn approx Rs 120 for every qualified user based on the website you opt for.
SEMRush is one of the best affiliate marketing companies in India. Moreover, the affiliate program helps to earn a commission on every purchase or trial activation. Impact radius is the technology and payment partner for the affiliate program. While the program pays you for a new sign-up, a new subscription, or a new lead, the site provides guaranteed support to solve your grievances.
If you wish to be an affiliate, you need to join the impact radius program. SEMRush affiliate program is chiefly a lucrative opportunity for content creators, publishers, marketing agencies, course creators or professors. They can earn an alternative source of income while promoting the products on your website, channel or social media profile.
Why join the program?
- Advanced tools and rich interface used by 7,00,000 marketers around the world
- Last-click integration model with 120 days of cookies life
- Also, pays $200 commission for every sale.
- Besides, preferred by Fortune 500 companies
|Every trial activation||$10|
Cuelinks is one of the most trusted affiliate marketing companies in India. It is a platform that associates both advertisers and publishers together. With a network of 2000+ publishers, Cuelinks fulfils the needs of content creators, and editors, among others. Moreover, the list of advertisers includes brands like Flipkart, BigBasket, Dominos Pizza, Amazon, and eBay.
Features of the Cuelink affiliate program
- Aggregate Reporting also provides detailed insight into clicks, EPC, and conversion ratio in a single dashboard.
- Also the program offers 1000+ campaigns under a single roof.
- Net60 payment rules out the need to contact any merchant or third party since the payment is transferred to your bank account.
- Lifetime link management further makes updating the URLs easier, as you use the original URL.
- Customised API especially for those who desire to integrate Cuelinks with the app.
As we know, Yatra Online Limited is a pioneer in the travel industry. Hence, the Yatra affiliate program is one of the best affiliate marketing companies in India. Moreover, it is free of cost to join the affiliate program. Also, a single dashboard makes the process of reviewing less cumbersome. To be an affiliate, sign up for the affiliate program, publish the affiliate link on your website, and finally earn a commission for the qualified bookings.
Features of Yatra affiliate program
- Competitive commissions for qualified bookings through the links
- 30-day cookie duration also presents it as a flexible program
- Comprehensive reporting and tracking further provide a detailed insight into your current status
- Ease of use makes it a preferred choice for the not-so-technical audience.
Through Cuelinks, the payout ranges from 0.98% to 1.17% for every sale.
BigRock is one of the top affiliate marketing companies in India. With its ease of use, there is no need to possess any technical skills. Moreover, the company also provides comprehensive tools to promulgate its products through your website, channel, blog or social media profile. Above all, if you want to be an affiliate, sign up; incorporate the affiliate links in your website and earn competitive commissions.
Features of the BigRock Affiliate Program
- Easy access to lucrative offers
- Comprehensive reporting and tracking
- Zero Investment
- Timely payments
- Top Advertisers
Above all, the BigRock affiliate program, earn up to Rs.10,000 per sale.
|Product Category||Commission Rates|
|Web Hosting & Servers||50% for every sale|
|Domain Registration||8% for every sale|
|Business and Enterprise Email||25% for every sale|
Rakuten provides an unparalleled experience among affiliate marketing companies in India. So, it is a preferred choice in affiliate marketing. Moreover, its unique strategy and distinctive marketing solutions captivate different audiences from diverse arenas. Hence, with a network of 70+ businesses and 1.4 billion members, the platform accentuates the growth of its clients. Furthermore, the platform hosts big brands – River Island, Molton Brown, Fig Leaves, Whistles, and Hunter.
Features of Rakuten affiliate program
- Diverse partners that perform ranked #1 by IPMA and mThink.
- Media that reaches the masses with Rakuten Viber, Rakuten TV, and Rakuten Viki.
- Experience the next-generation intelligence that drives the business and creates an impact.
- Weekly Payouts also lets you earn for your work every week.
|Product Category||Commission Rates|
|Apparel & Accessories||15%|
|Health and Beauty||15%|
|Electronics and Hardware||8%|
15. Komli Affiliate
Established in 2006 with a mission to be the best among the affiliate marketing companies in India. Moreover, it has created an empire in marketing, forging a network of advertisers with lucrative offers. Furthermore, the affiliates have a range of methods – CPS, PPC, and CPA paid within 30 to 60 days. Therefore, the brand is bound to rule the market with a list of diverse clients like Hopscotch, MilesWeb, and Policybind.
Komli provides a diverse spectrum of solutions, such as
- Display: Ad Networks, Social traffic, direct traffic, and also media brokers
- Search: SEM, Linking via landing pages, domain parking, mobile search
- Website: Direct website owners
- E-mails: Emailer sales, newsletter promotions, and also lead generation
- Content: Coupon sites, comparison engines, discount generated code, cashback.
Features of Komli Affiliate
- Transparency: The affiliate program chiefly provides insight into the leads and sales.
- Real-time Reporting: It also provides comprehensive performance reports.
- Persistent publisher: With the best-in-class technology, Komli guides especially its affiliates with frequent blogs on their website.
Payolee is among the most structured affiliate marketing companies in India. While the program is free to sign up for, the perks are worthwhile.
The program offers much more than an average affiliate program, such as
- 75% commission on every first sale.
- Fixed monthly payment
- Once an affiliate reaches $1,000 MRR get paid a one-time performance bonus
- Offers US and also international payouts
- Minimum balance required for the payout is $50
An Overview of Henry Harvin’s Digital Marketing Course
About the Course
With the boom of the Marketing industry, it is also imperative to stay updated about the trends in the Digital Marketing Course. Also, a practical approach is required more than theory. Therefore, enrolling on a Digital Marketing Course from a top-notched institute like Henry Harvin is essential. Moreover, the course ranks among the top 5 Digital Marketing courses in India. Above all, the course is a crucial step for establishing a foothold in the Marketing industry.
Features of the Course
- The course chiefly in wolves 40 hours of live sessions.
- Also, the course provides 7 certifications from one course which includes Henry Harvin Digital Marketing Academy(CADM), Google(Adwords, Search, Display, Mobile and Video Advertising Certification) and Facebook (Marketing certification).
- Besides, the course guarantees 100% placement, with over 10+ weekly opportunities, and a chance to work with Henry Harvin Education and other partner firms.
- Moreover, the course is under the tutelage of industry experts with 10+ years of experience.
- The course also comes with a 1-year gold membership from Henry Harvin Academy that includes certification, guaranteed internship, job support, recorded live sessions, Bootcamp sessions, career skills, and interview skills training.
- Further, it also opens up a lot of freelancing opportunities, if you detest a 9 to 5 job.
Prerequisites of the Program
- The course is helpful for content creators, bloggers, YouTubers, businesses and also entrepreneurs.
- Anyone who desires to earn from digital marketing skills or without working full-time.
The curriculum of the course
- Introduction to Digital Marketing
- Structure of web pages and landing pages
- Fundamentals of SEM
- Fundamentals of SEO
- Facebook Marketing
- LinkedIn Marketing
- Youtube Marketing
Fees of the course
The fees of the Digital Marketing Course is Rs.17,500.
In short, affiliate Marketing is an effective means of digital marketing to accelerate your business. Moreover, it provides a platform for both advertisers and publishers to expand their business and monetise traffic. With the plethora of affiliate companies in India, choosing the best is tedious. To conclude, if you desire to be an affiliate, decide upon what you need; research; weigh the factors and finally, settle for one!
- The most effective types of Digital Marketing for Business
- The Top 15 Digital Marketing Courses in Kolkata
- E-Commerce Marketing Tips and Trends
Amazon, Flipkart, Shopify, GoDaddy, CjAffiliate, VCommission, HostGator, Admit Ad, MakeMyTrip, SEMRush, Cuelinks, Yatra, BigRock, Rakuten, Komli, and Payolee are the best affiliate marketing companies in India.
Affiliate marketing is a good source of alternative income for youngsters and experienced but needs patience and hard work.
SemRush, HostGator, Shopify, and Hubspot are the highest-paying affiliate marketing programs.
Technology, Fashion, finance, lifestyle, fashion, and travel are the popular niches in affiliate marketing.