Table of Contents
Among the prevalent “React Native Courses” the “Complete React Native and Hooks Course” is such a category of “React Native Courses in India” that provides teaching digitally through the educational applications. This course would help the student to learn “React Native” quickly which would educate them about the “core knowledge” of “React Native”. This would also enable them to build certain “react components” for the mobile devices.
The course generally starts with explaining the basics of “React Native” which include “JSX”, “props”, “state” and “event handling”. The candidates as a result can start with “React Native” even after being unfamiliar with the “React Network”.
This course would help an individual to build a certain “prototype” of their own that would help them inventing their own applications across “Apple and Google Play”.
If this course is summarized then it would be one of the complete courses that would allow learning both “React Native and Redux” consecutively.
Another “React Native Courses in India” is the “React Native Course” that serves as the practical guide. This course normally educates the candidates about the process through which they can create their own “React Native” applications across the “Google Play and Apple Stores”. Through thus course the students are able to dig their knowledge deep into the “React Native Course” ecosystem.
Moreover, the candidates would be also able to get the knowledge about the main theory behind “React Native” including its “core concepts”. This would help them in building “responsive designs” that would work across different devices. This process would also show them the process of “animating” the “React Native applications” which would help them to know about the process of “navigation”, using maps and cameras.
This course would be interesting and at the same time “practical”. This is basically a “hands-on” course that would make the candidates learn “React Native” on their own. With the knowledge gathered in this course the students would be able to push themselves towards better opportunities which would build their “self-confidence” and “motivation”.
“This” “React Native Courses in India” is generally one of the most popular “React Native Course”. Candidates who have this passion of becoming an “application developer” this course is best suited for them. This course is provided by one of the leading instructors “Andrei Neagoie” on an online platform through his own website which is called as the “ZTMAcademy”.
There are numerous online resources that are made available always for the ready reference of the candidates. It can be a matter of sheer bad luck of the
This course generally makes use of the latest version of “React Native” and is focused upon building up efficiency. This implies that the student need not spend maximum amount of the time in confusing things and neither has to complain about the “incomplete tutorials”. They would be learning about the process to build “professional and modern Android and iOS applications”. This is considered to be one of the most “up-to-date” and comprehensive courses which will enable the students to learn “React Native” from broader aspects.
The main structure of this course is project based which would introduce the students through a range of “modern toolchains” concerning the “React Native application Developer” aspects. Through this course the students would become efficient enough to build huge “restaurant applications” using the concept of “React”, “React Hooks”, “Expo”, “React Navigation”, “Firebase”, “Styled-Components”, “Google Maps”, “Animations”, “Stripe Payments” and many more.
The main topics that are covered in this are:
- “React Basics”
- “React Native Fundamentals”
- “Debugging React Native”
- “React Navigation”
- “React Hooks”
- “Custom React Hooks”
- “Firebase API”
- “Google Maps API”
- “React Best Practices”
- “React Native Best Practices”
- “Persistence and Session Storage”
- “Android Development”
- “iOS Development”
- “Lottie Animations”
- “Eslint and Cleaning Up Code”
- “React Native AsyncStorage and Animation”
- “CSS in JS – Styled Components”
- “React Native Styling”
- “Installing Custom Fonts”
- “Device Permissions”
- “React Native App Layout”
- “Modular React Code”
- “Building on Expo”
- “Distributing App to App and Google Play Store”
- “Integrating Payments With Stripe API”
The “membership plan” in this “React Native Course” would start from $39 per month. This would allow certain benefits which are mentioned below:
- Unlimited access to all the courses and the workshops.
- The candidates would be also able to download all the sessions and avail offline learning.
- They would be also invited to “private discord” which would be having “200K+ members”.
- The candidates would be provided with “exclusive academic content”.
- They will also get access to the “LinkedIn networking group”.
- After the completion of the course the students would be able to get the “completion certificates” for the same.
- The candidates can learn all the levels including the advanced ones in the prevalent “React Native Topics”.
This course is a very “hands-on” course that would enable the students to learn from the basics. They would be able to get in touch with the advanced topics with progression which would make them develop better decision making skills based upon “architecture and tools” including any one of the “React Native Projects”.
By enrolling into this course the candidates would be able to join the “live online community classrooms” including the alumni and mentors which would enhance their basic knowledge and skills. The students enrolled would be learning from the leading industry experts who have gained an “actual real-world “experience” over the years.
The basic advantage of this course id that all the information would be provided to the candidates step by step and in this process if any candidate fails to understand then they would be provided with a “full master project code” that would help them in using their “portfolio” in the right way.
The candidates in this course would be learning the basics that would be concerned with the “building of React Native Applications”. They would be also taught about the use of main “React Native Components”.
The course on the first basis would teach the students to teach the process of setting up the environment for “debugging and running” the required application. This would also include the detailed “exploration” of the “React Native Component Library” that would help in maintaining a professional environment.
The dream of building certain “cross platform mobile applications” has been one of the trending topic of the “React Native Courses in India”. This “React Native Courses in India” provides the basics of building certain “React Native Applications” that would give an insight to the candidates about the process to use the “HTTP” and “API” from the application developed. The students would be able to manage all sort of “profitable cross platform mobile projects” without learning any other “programing language”.
- The students would get the opportunity to learn “React Native Course” right from scratch.
- For this they would be needing a “Pluralsight” membership that will start from $29 per month or $299 from an annual basis.
- The candidates would be also getting a “33% discount” on their membership.
This is the best “React Native Courses in India” which can be availed by a candidate through “Coursera”. This course is mainly provided by the “Hong Kong University of Science and Technology”. This course would teach a student how to use “React Native” in building and designing applications on a “cross-platform basis”.
This course is mainly a part of the “Full Stack Development” which needs a special “React Specialization” on Coursera. It is designed to make the candidate well versed and be a part of “React Native Development”.
- Build “mobile applications” that would target “multiple platforms” dealing with “single codebase”.
- The candidates would be able to use certain features of “React Native Course” in collaboration with the “Expo SDK” for the purpose of building “truly cross-platform mobile applications”.
- The students would be able to use the “Redux” to design architecture that would be solely made for the “React Redux Application”.
This “React Native Courses in India” mainly has certain necessities which the candidates must have:
- The candidate should also have the basic knowledge of “React” for which it is not needed to be an expert.
This course follows the model of “Exress.js Backend” that promises the students to teach “React Native Course” including certain principles which helps in building “full stack mobile application” using the principle of “React Native “, “Redux”, “React Navigation” with the help of “Express.js Backend”.
With this the students would be able to learn the main process to build main “four mobile apps” which are:
- “Todo Application” through “React Native”
- “News Application” which would be built through “React Native”, “React Navigation” and “Redux”.
- “Home Listing Application” to be built through “React Native”, “React Navigation”, “Redux”, “Node”, “Express” and “MongoDB”.
A detailed list of what the candidates would be learning:
- This is one of the best “React Native Courses in India” that would enable the candidates to install “React Native” and at the same time would enable the, to set up the “android emulator” and also the “iOS simulator”.
- Under this the candidates would be also able to learn the “Core React Native Concepts” that include working with the main components, state and different “props”.
- This is one of the prominent “React Native Courses in India” that would help the candidates to learn the process of using “Flexbox”.
- The students would also get an insight of the process of working images. Fonts and icons in “React Native”.
- The candidates would also be able to set up “navigation” using the core concept of “React Navigation”.
- The “React Native Courses in India” framework provided here also helps them to mainly implement the three basic type of navigation that are mainly seen in the “mobile applications” like “Stack”, “Tabs” and “Drawers”.
- The candidates would be able to understand the basic concepts of “Node”.
- They can also build “RESTful APIs” using the mode of “Express Framework”.
- They would be able to add certain “validations” using the “express validator” that could help them to work with a database system such as “MongoDB”.
This is another famous “React Native Courses in India” that would give the candidates master the advanced topics of “React Native”. This would include “animations”, “map”, “notifications”, “navigation” and many more.
This course would teach the students both theoretical and practical perspectives by implementing certain “complex animation systems” and “bootstrapping techniques” by using the “new expo platform”. The students would also learn the process to navigate the users using the “React Navigation”.
Moreover, the professionals would also get the chance to authenticate the users using the “Facebook OAuth” measures. This strategy would build the engagement of the users that would enable them to get push notifications, enhance the system of “authentication flows” in the desired application. The users will also be able to avail the “one time passwords” which would be used through “Twilio”. This perspective would improve the desired application reliability which would enable the users to get “offline data persistence”.
The “React Native Courses in India” provide an allover “web development “experience” which provides their allover course through “Expo and React Native”. It mainly uses same “declarative UI paradigm” but promises to render the “same native view components” while creating the “native code”.
“Expo” provides a range of tools that solves most of the issues. These aspects of “React Native Courses in India” is a great path for the learners who can learn “react native” along with certain “core components” that would include the “building blocks of main React Native Applications. They would also learn the different “styling components” that can help them in learning the “main fundamentals” of “React Native”.
If the students are looking for an interactive “React Native Course” then “Learning React Native” provided by “CodeCademy” is one of the best “React Native Courses in India”. This course allows the students to “write codes” which would enable them to execute those in predetermined browser that allows them to learn and run the “React Native Code” without installing anything on the browser. The students can build their own “development environment” which gives them the opportunity to expand their knowledge on the perspective of “React Native Course”. After the completion of the course the students would be able to:
- How to use the “core components” in the application developed.
- Adding “custom styling measures” in the applications
- Using the “React Navigation” concept to make different “multi-screen applications”
- What does the concept of “Expo and React Native mean” while developing an application.
This book normally comes with a “supporting course” that makes it an ideal learning material for every individual who have the drive to learn “React Native”.
The “React Native Course” is one of the best options to implement that would help the clients to grow their business and at the same time would provide certain “recommendation” to the clients. The main thing is that the concept of “hybrid applications” are developing over the time which is bring whole new insight into the “development cycle” and “user experience”. “React Native” has become the best platform that would help in providing a “natural user experience” which would determine the main features and ability on separate platforms. “React Native” provides a professional overview in making its rank in the 5th place.
The “React Native Course” is an exceptional structure that saves the time of “learning and delivery” by enabling the candidate to develop the “dream application” that one has always dreamt of. This has no such similarity with the “Ionic and Cordova”. It is completely a different scenario that mainly develops a “native application” using the main “GUI Components”. “React Native” is considered to be one of the “fastest method” in building different “native mobile applications”. This is highly trusted by the big companies like “Facebook”, “Instagram”, “Uber”, and “Airbnb”.
Also Check this Video