Table of Contents
Why go for ITIL certification courses in Singapore?
Nowadays ITIL certification courses are in high demand because they can change according to business needs. ITIL courses give you the platform from where you can enter into lucrative, high-paying job profiles, for example, Solution engineer, Business analyst, etc. Many institutions are offering ITIL certification courses in Singapore.
Singapore is known as the first Smart nation in the world. It is a developed economy well known for its efficient city planning and strong legal system. Singapore is not only a famous tourist spot; it is full of IT and other job opportunities. Further studies like or certification courses from Singapore will make you experience a nation full of cultural diversity and safety. People prefer Singapore not only because of its educational opportunities but also because of its job opportunities.
Let’s have a look at the top 10 institutes offering ITIL training.
List of Top 10 ITIL certification courses in Singapore
1. Henry Harvin
Henry Harvin Contact No: +1 (253) 785-8210
One of the best institutes that offer ITIL certification courses in Singapore is Henry Harvin. Henry Harvin is one of the top Edtech companies that provide training and advisory services across the globe. Henry Harvin has offices in more than 11 cities in India, UAE and US. As it’s an Edu tech company so anyone from anywhere can get benefited from their courses. Till now more than 300,00+ Alumni are there who have benefited from Henry Harvin’s courses and they have a customer base in more than 97 countries.
Henry Harvin ITIL Certification Course Feature, Duration, and Fees
- Duration of the ITIL course is 16 hours along with 24-hour boot camps which have been spread for next year.
- Mode of sessions is online but two-way interactive classes.
- It’s a 9-in-1 course including training, projects, internship, certification, placement, e-learning, boot camps, Hackathons, and gold membership.
- Trainers are experts having 12+ years of experience in this industry.
- You will get an internship of 1-6 months
- You will get Unlimited batches for the next year from the time of enrolment.
- Get practical hands by working on live projects and case studies.
- This course is recognized internationally.
- The course Fee is Rs 31500
- For more information visit: https://www.henryharvin.com/schedule/itil-foundation-course
Affiliations and Accreditations of ITIL course
- AAEFL (American Association of AAEFL)
- UKcert Certification and Inspection
Benefits of doing ITIL Course
- Get confident in the knowledge of ITIL processes of your IT department.
- Increase the scope of getting a job (within Singapore and abroad also)
- Get Familiar with ITIL terminology.
- Understand how ITIL processes can be implemented and cycles can be created to improve quality.
- 100% practical training.
- 100% Placement Support till 1 year after completing the course.
From the benefits of learning from the ITIL course of Henry Harvin, one can improve the scope of jobs across the globe. Through professional development, you can improve your CV and LinkedIn profile along with rewarding ITIL course certification. Additionally, you can build a start-up in this rewarding industry.
Henry Harvin Other Courses
2. Sapience Consulting Pte Ltd
Contact no: +65 6729 2976
Another institute to go to for an ITIL certification course in Singapore is Sapience Consulting Pte Ltd. It’s a 14-year-old institute of consultancy and training having headquarters in Singapore and a presence all over Asia also. They have worked with renowned clients like Tokio Marine, TMB, Petronas, Infineon, Decathlon, BlueScope and many more.
Sapience ITIL Course Fees Duration, and Detail
- Duration of this course It’s a 3-day course from 9 am to 5 am
- Mode of Classes is classroom-based training led by a trainer.
- This course is based on the updated framework of ITIL 4.
- Under ITIL 4 category they have multiple courses like ITIL foundation, ITIL Managing Professional Transition, ITIL specialist Sustainability in Digital and IT, ITIL Specialist Drive stakeholder value, and many more.
- For more information visit: https://www.sapience-consulting.com/
Accreditations and Support
- The ITIL course is accredited by IBF Singapore Standards Training Scheme.
- Supported by Skills Future Credit and UTAP.
Benefits of the course
- Get detailed knowledge of basic concepts of Service Management.
- Along with knowledge of ITIL guiding principles get hands-on the knowledge of ITIL service value system.
- Understand how ITIL components and principles can help an organization
- Learn four dimensions involved in service management.
You can light a spark in your career after doing this course. The trainer at Sapience is an expert IT professional with international experience in managing IT-related tasks. One can get benefits from all these points and improve their skills as well as CV.
Contact no: 6323 7911
Comat is another training institute that provides the option of taking online or offline classes for ITIL certification courses in Singapore. They offer end-to-end IT and business management training course certifications in Singapore. They cover all levels of IT employment for training. Comat is an institute with result-oriented integrated programs adapting all innovative ways of teaching.
Comat Course Detail, Fees, and Duration
- Duration of this course is 15 hours or 2 days course
- Mode of Classes are instructor-led physical classes, Workshops, one-to-one coaching, and online classes also.
- IBF standard training scheme is also available for aspirants. This scheme provides funding for training. This is available for both self-sponsored and company sponsored. Those who are Singapore citizens / Permanent residents /Physically based can apply for this scheme. To Avail scheme, one should complete IBF-STS accredited course.
- Here students need to bring their Laptops as no hard copy is provided for e-course material.
- Course fee is $1,000(without GST)
Benefits of the course
- Get familiarised with Key concepts of service management.
- Along with ITIL guiding principles you will learn four dimensions of management.
- You will get an overview of the ITIL service value system.
- Understand the ITIL service value chain and the what is the purpose of key ITIL practices.
- Go through the important definitions of ITIL terms along with contributions of key practices in the service value chain.
ITIL certification course in Singapore from Comat can help u in gaining knowledge in a very flexible way as you can choose a mode of delivery of sessions according to your need. Comat provides many other courses also.
4. The Knowledge Academy
Contact no: +91 8037244591
The Knowledge Academy is a globally awarded and recognized Market leader that delivers ITIL certification courses in Singapore. They offer training in 490+ locations in 221+ countries. They almost cover 3000 subjects. ITIL course is one of the courses offered by the knowledge academy. Their ITIL team is of 44 experts of ITIL. Their unique style of teaching helps students to achieve mastery in the art of ITIL alignment according to business needs. Approximately more than 2 million global learners are there.
ITIL certification Course Details, Fees, and Duration by the Knowledge Academy
- Duration of this ITIL course is 2 days which includes exams also.
- Mode of Delivery of classes are Classroom training, Online classes(instructor-led), Online (self-learning), Onsite corporate training. Students from Singapore can opt for online classes.
- They have ITIL course packages also which contain 5 courses, 3 courses and 2 courses.
- Few offers are also there like 3 for 2 offers or onsite /group offers for corporate pieces of training.
- Course Fee is Rs.39995 (for online classes)
Affiliations and Accreditations of ITIL course
- ITIL courses by Knowledge Academy are accredited by PeopleCert on behalf of AXELOS.
Benefits of the doing ITIL course
- They offer a guarantee of the best price for an ITIL course.
- Their instructors are highly experienced.
- The Knowledge Academy provides in-house and onsite training also.
- 100% money back if you don’t clear the exam even after 3 attempts. Have a look at the all-other courses offered by the Knowledge Academy.
5. NTUC Learning Hub
NTUC is a leading training provider in Singapore since 2004 till date, they have helped more than 26,000 organizations. it’s a one-stop learning mobile application which offers quality content via training. one can consider NTUC learning Hub when it comes to ITIL certification courses in Singapore.
Fees, Duration, and Details of the NTUC Learning Hub
- Duration of this course is 24 hours divided in 3 days.
- Mode of Classes are Virtual /Online classes (on weekdays with one hour break).
- Mode of assessment is two online assessments would be there. External certification exams would be there.
- Course fee is $1650 (before funding)
Benefits of the course
- Get knowledge on the key concepts of ITIL4, model, methods and principles of ITIL 4.
- Get an understanding of the service value system along with components also of ITIL4.
- Along with all this knowledge prepare for the ITIL 4 foundation exam also.
- Obliviously you will get better opportunities in the IT industry after doing this ITIL course in Singapore from NTUC Learning Hub.
- You will get a certificate from Statements of attainments (SOA)from skills future Singapore and on clearing the external certification exam you will get a certificate from people Cert.
6. Skill Logic
Skill logic is another name when it comes to ITIL certification courses in Singapore. this institute is a globally leading training provider in the field of IT consulting and professional certificates. It’s an Amsterdam-based institute offering its services globally across 30+ countries. They have more than 200+ experts in the industry who deliver training.
Fees, Duration, and Details of the ITIL course by SkillLogic
- Duration of ITIL course by SkillLogic is 5 days virtual (2 hours daily)
- Mode of classes is a blended mode of delivering. They have the option of live Online classes (if the student is from Singapore) and Self-learning mode also. They do have a classroom structure also in a few cities for people from India.
- Course fee -Rs.27,500(Live online classes) and Rs. 17,900 (self-learning with one year access)
- The skill logic ITIL course is accredited by international bodies like AXELOS and Peoplecert.
Benefits of the course
- All training content of the ITIL course by skill logic is based on the latest version of ITIL.
- This course includes everything like training, exams fee, Mock test and many more that one can think of.
- You will earn a certificate for 16 hours of PDU (training).
- Along with 5 days of virtual classes you will get access to high-quality E-learning as a complimentary.
- Not only this you get premium access to the ITIL job portal and ITIL resources also.
- You will get end-to-end support during pre- and post-exams.
- For more information contact: https://skillogic.com/itil-training/itil-foundation-certification/
7. Invensis Learning
When one is exploring all the best options for doing ITIL certification courses in Singapore, Invensis learning has its place in the top 10. Invensis is a global training leading firm that delivers training to more than 100,000 people at all levels of organizations across the globe. They provide customize training also according to the need of the business. They deal with technical and non-technical training.
Invensis Learning ITIL course Detail, Duration and Fees
- Duration of this course is a 2-day course.
- You can choose a mode of classes out of instructor-led classrooms, live online, and on-site delivery modes.
- Course Fee – SGD 1180
- Exam fee -USD 300
- ITIL courses of Invensis are accredited by AXELOS, PeopleCert
Benefits of the ITIL course from Invensis Learning
- ITIL course by Invensis gives you interactive instructor-led training.
- It’s not only interaction with the instructor, along with the instructor u will get a chance to interact with other participants across different backgrounds.
- You will get a chance to participate in retrospective sessions.
- Additionally, you will get complimentary training sessions on ITIL4 within the next 2 months.
- For more information visit: https://www.invensislearning.com/sg/itil-4-foundation/
8. Bridge Mind Networks Pte Ltd
Another name in the top 10 ITIL certification courses in Singapore is bridge Mind Networks. Founded in 2011, Bridge mind is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the network delivering experiences of cybersecurity learning. They provide classroom training and online training also depending on the course you choose.
BridgingMinds Network ITIL Course Detail Fees and Duration
- Duration- it’s a 3-day course
- Mode of classes- it is a classroom course (Physical classes).
- Course Fee- $ 995 but it differs according to the citizenship of Singapore. This fee includes an exam fee voucher also.
Benefits of the course
- You will get detailed knowledge of the key concepts of service management.
- Along with the ITIL guiding principles you will understand the four dimensions of service management.
- Get clarity on the service value chain and value stream.
- Very detailed discussions on key ITIL practices explaining their purpose and contribution to the service value stream.
9. Grey Campus
Grey campus also provides ITIL Course certification in Singapore. They believe in providing training which can be easily accessed by professionals to upskill their knowledge.
Grey Campus ITIL Course Fees, Duration and Details
- They provide 2 days of immersive training via classes (Bootcamp) in Singapore along with one year of access to the audio-video sessions.
- It includes 2 simulated exams and a peoplecert ITIL 4 exam voucher with a validity of 6 months.
- Grey campus gives you a 100% money-back guarantee if you are not satisfied with the course.
- They also provide group training for more than 5 people.
- Grey campus’s ITIL course is accredited with Peoplecert.
Benefits of the course
- You will get the course outline and curriculum according to the latest AXEOS requirement for an ITIL4 foundation certification.
- You will understand in detail the fundamentals and seven particles of ITIL4
- Get strong knowledge of 4 dimensions of service management and service value chain.
- Hence the outcome would be that you will clear the exam in just one sitting.
- For more information visit: https://www.greycampus.com/itil-foundation-training-instructor-led
10. Knowledge Hut
There are many options for doing ITIL certification courses in Singapore , out of that knowledge hut is also one of the best options. Two passionate entrepreneurs started the company who have taken Knowledge hut to a level where It’s a leading training institute now providing training across different industries. They provide customized training according to your need. They have already helped millions by providing training on sales, operations, marketing, consulting and management. ITIL course is one the most demanding courses of knowledge hut out of many.
Knowledge Hut ITIL course Details Fees and Duration
- It is 16 hours of classroom training led by training.
- You will get 16PDUs or 25 PDUs when u complete classroom training along with 9 hours of e-learning.
- You can do 40 hours of self-paced learning on demand.
- There are 8 auto-graded assessments.
- You will get a chance to study real-world case studies.
- Course fee- $535
- Knowledge Hut is an Accredited Training Organization with PeopleCert and is a certified partner of AXELOS
Benefits of the course
- Get an understanding of ITIL 4 guiding principles.
- you will receive detail knowledge of service management. How the four dimensions of service and management and factors impact it.
- Understand the governance and its activities also.
- For more information visit: https://knowledgehut.com.sg/it-service-management/itil-foundation-certification-training
Who are the Target Candidates for ITIL certification Courses?
- People with IT backgrounds, Business Managers, and Business process owners.
- Those working in IT companies need to understand how ITIL can improve the quality of management service of IT within a company.
- People who need to improve the basic concepts of IT and delivery of digital service.
ITIL certification courses in Singapore are one of the courses one must go through if one wants to climb cooperate ladder fast. It will open gates of opportunities in Singapore and other countries also. Choosing the best institute to go to is a tedious task as it involves a lot of research.
This article is all about those institutes which you can consider while taking a decision. ITIL certification is a course that can be completed in a short period of time and virtual classes have given the comfort of taking courses from the best institute irrespective of the location. So after reading this blog join the best ITIL certification institute in Singapore and start your journey.
Answer- Yes, definitely. Its for those who are having some experience in IT industry and want to improve their skills.
Answer- It depends on the refund policy of the institute you are dealing with. Few institutes provide a partial refund.
Answer- Approximately an 80% hike one can expect. Rest depends on your overall performance and location also.
Answer- Yes, you can ask your doubts and interact with trainers during virtual sessions of the course. Usually, institutes give you proper option to communicate with trainer through LMS also.
ITIL certification has been a game-changer for me in my career. It has provided me with a comprehensive understanding of best practices in IT service management and has opened up new opportunities for me professionally.
I was pleasantly surprised by the level of engagement and interaction in this blog of ITIL certification course in Singapore. The instructors were knowledgeable and engaging, and the course material was comprehensive and up-to-date. Thanks for sharing such a wonderful course blog.
HENRY HARVIN’s ITIL certification course in Singapore is a must-do for anyone looking to take their career to the next level. The instructors were top-notch and the course material was engaging and informative. I would definitely recommend this course to anyone in the IT field.
I am a big fan of ITIL and was excited to take this course. It did not disappoint! The instructor was very knowledgeable and did a great job of breaking down the material into manageable chunks. I appreciated the hands-on approach of the course and was able to create some really cool visualizations. I would highly recommend this v to anyone looking to improve their Power BI skills.
I am so impressed with this ITIL Certification Course in Singapore! The lessons were well-structured and the exercises helped solidify my understanding of the concepts. I especially appreciated the real-world examples used throughout the course.
I had heard great things about the ITIL certification course at Henry Harvin. The trainers were experienced and provides practical examples to help us understand the concepts. I would definitely recommend this course to anyone looking to do an ITIL course.”
A valuable resource for selecting ITIL courses. I have read many blogs about doing ITIL training in Singapore, but the thing I know here is very different and satisfactory from all others. Thanks for sharing this blog.
Amazing blog…The details of the courses are very well described. Each and everything is covered in a single blog. For doing the ITIL course in Singapore this is the best place to know course detail.
This is a very engaging blog If you are struggling to find ITIL certification in Singapore. I really like most of the courses mentioned here but HENRY HARVIN is the best. Must do this course from this institute for a better future.
Great post. I like the information shared here. This is the best blog that one can use to find the best ITIL certification course in Singapore.
ITIL is one of the best certifications that one can do. I have decided to take ITIL training from HENRY HARVIN. This is the list of the best ITIL courses in Singapore. Thanks for sharing this blog.
This a very informative blog on ITIL certification training in Singapore. I have gained so much knowledge from this blog. Thanks for sharing.
I was looking for information on ITIL certification and found your blog. Thanks for sharing this informative blog on the ITIL certification course.
Nowadays ITIL certification courses are in high demand because of the flexibility to change them as per business needs. ITIL courses give you the platform from where you can enter into lucrative job profiles.
Great course content as always. lots of good information. keep up the great work. Thanks for sharing the blog on the ITIL certification course in Singapore.
It is one of the best courses in Singapore that I have ever taken. ITIL certification in Singapore is in demand so this course will definitely help us.
The course study material and the instructor both are very good. Everyone can understand this subject because of the study method of the instructor. Thanks, HENRY HARVIN for providing such a great experience
This ITIL certification course in Singapore blog is very good it has covered all the requisite information in a very descriptive and very clear manner.
It’s a really very useful ITIL course in Singapore and the instructor was excellent, many thanks to you all for this informative blog post.
The course is good, with enough practice items, and very clearly described topics. if you are looking to clear your ITIL certification this one will give you a lot of knowledge.
It’s a very useful course offered in Singapore. The instructor was excellent, many thanks to HENRY HARVIN for launching this ITIL course in Singapore. This course will definitely help us to get the desired result.
Excellent course on ITIL certification in Singapore this course has met my desired expectations. very satisfied after enrolling in this course.
An excellent and in-depth blog on the ITIL certification course with sufficient course information, and detail.