Table of Contents
Last night I was so bored that I started to browse for some series on Netflix. I watched the most popular series ‘The Money Heist’ and I realised that the series is originally in Spanish, and this interested me. All of us know how popular the series is and we all have watched it with subtitles but did the language seem new to you? Did it create curiosity in you? In my case, I became fascinated, and I wanted to learn Spanish. When I looked for Spanish Courses in Hyderabad and found a lot of them in my way, but I wasn’t sure of which academy I should enrol in. Therefore, I researched and listed the Top 10 Spanish Courses in Hyderabad.
Do you live in Hyderabad? Are you searching for Spanish Courses in Hyderabad? We got you! You are in the correct place; we will help you choose the best course. The below research will help you to choose the Spanish Course best for you.
Top 10 Spanish Courses in Hyderabad:
1. Henry Harvin Language Academy
Spanish language course by Henry Harvin focuses on enhancing the Spanish skills of the candidates. This course has been designed for every learner who wants to excel in the Spanish Language. The Training Program is divided into levels for students so that they can focus on what’s important for them.
The levels are as follows:
- A1 is the first level called as Beginners Level with a duration of 30 hours.
- A2 is the Upper Beginners Level and has a duration of 30 hours.
- B1 is the Intermediate Level with a duration of 40 hours.
- B2 is the Upper Intermediate Level with a duration of 40 hours.
- C1 is the Advanced Level with a duration of 40 hours.
- And the last level; C2-The Upper Advanced Level has a duration of 40 hours.
Now let’s get the brief about all the levels,
- A1- The Beginner Level: You will gain a basic understanding of basic phrases and the most common expressions used in Spanish.
- A2- The Upper Beginners Level: You will learn about different types of sentences and expressions. You will learn to communicate in simple sentences.
- B1- The Intermediate Level: All the main skills like reading, writing, and listening are taught at this level.
- B2- The Upper Intermediate Level: This level teaches you about Complex Texts and students will gain knowledge on how to create long speeches in Spanish.
- C1- The Advanced Level: This level will equip the candidate with the knowledge to identify the meaning of long texts. Candidates will be able to express their ideas and use language effectively.
- C2- The Upper Advanced Level: This level will help the candidate to understand everything at ease.
The benefits the organization provides you with:
- Projects: Facility to undergo projects in Spanish Language and Implementation, and more
- Internship: Internship Assistance to gain practical experience of the learnings
- Certification: Get Certification of Spanish Language Training Course from Henry Harvin®, Govt of India recognized.
- Placement: 100% placement is guaranteed.
- Bootcamps: Regular Bootcamps spread over the next 12 Months
- Hackathons: Free Access to #AskHenry Hackathons and Competitions
- Membership: Get 1-Year Gold Membership of Henry Harvin® Language Academy for the Spanish Language Training Course
How will this course benefit your career?
- You will have exposure to millions of jobs globally.
- You have great opportunities in international companies.
- Be Highly Paid after the Successful completion of Spanish Language Training Course
- You have a chance to improve your CV with Technical and Professional development.
- You can stand out different from your peers and get promoted
- Distinguish your profile with the Course Completion Certification of Spanish Language Training Course
- Better Job Security.
Henry Harvin also provides these courses
Cities in India where Henry Harvin Spanish Language Course is Provided:
There are four levels in the Spanish language course offered by Udemy, they are:
You can learn Spanish with 323 lessons with 109 hours of content covering Beginner, Elementary, Intermediate and Advanced Spanish.
This course is four courses in one. You will go from Beginner to Advanced student in the Spanish language. This course has a total of 323 videos covering vocabulary, pronunciation, grammar and punctuation. The lessons cover every single topic in detail.
What do you get with this course?
- 109 hours on-demand video
- 167 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
109 hours of content and 323 lessons! Every lesson has activities where:
- You must put your knowledge into use and learn new things.
- You will have to speak in Spanish with your trainer and co-batch mates.
- You will be able to ask questions and get answers from language professionals.
- By finishing all four levels you will be capable of being fluent in Spanish.
- You will be able to communicate with your customers in Spanish.
- Travel and use Spanish in one of the 20 countries where people speak it as their native language.
- Even use your Spanish in the United States where there are a lot of native Spanish speakers.
Check out the Udemy website for more details regarding the Spanish Language Course. There’s also a cool offer on Udemy which pays back your money if you don’t like the course.
3. Lets Talk Academy
Let’s Talk Academy teaches the Spanish language in five levels:
- A1: Elementary Level – Duration 70 hours
- A2: Pre-Intermediate Level – Duration 80 hours
- B1: Intermediate Level – Duration 100 hours
- B2: Advanced Level – Duration 150 hours
Let’s Talk has over 16 years of experience in language training. On completing the course every student is provided with a certificate from the academy.
- The course includes two assessments that will help to calculate your progress and you will be tested.
- Your trainer will help you cope with reading, writing, listening and speaking skills of the Spanish Language.
- You will become a confident speaker of Spanish on different subjects.
There are two types of training in Lets Talk Academy
- Group Training:
You will be divided into a group of 8 to 10 students per batch at the elementary level. The pre-intermediate, intermediate and advanced classes are a little smaller with around 6 to 8 students.
- One-To-One Training:
One-to-one training is for learners who need individual attention. Individual training focuses on the learner’s requirements.
- Private Group Training:
This group training is available for a group of people who wish to study together.
- Corporate Training:
This type of training is delivered in companies with specific business needs, and budgets for the employees of their organization.
You will have access to an E-book for the duration of your course. Along with the E-book, you can also access the course material that entails reading, passages, grammar, and vocabulary covering Beginner, Elementary, Intermediate and Advanced Spanish.
4. [email protected]îtrise
The Spanish institute in Hyderabad now has the best teachers from around the Spanish speaking world. Learn Spanish from native speakers. You will be awarded a certificate and the institute will also help you with the placements.
The institute teaches Spanish in five levels
Most of their students work in some of the most renowned MNCs like Microsoft, Tech Mahindra, Wipro, Nokia and HSBC.
Benefits of the course:
- Classes by Native Speakers and Internationally certified trainers
- All your sessions are recorded and you have access to them even after the program me.
- You will have weekly conversation meetings every Saturday with students from all over the country.
- Certification at the end of the program
- They also provide placement assistance after B2
Rs.150/hour for group classes and Rs.750/hour for one-on-one sessions.
At Inlingua, you learn with tutors who are not only experienced but also teach in a fun way and engage. You can build your fluency and confidence as you participate in a group of learners like you and lively discussions regarding anything.
This institute focuses on teaching according to CEFR Standard which consists of six levels
- A1 Beginner
- A2 Elementary
- B1 Intermediate
- B2 Upper-Intermediate
- C1 Advanced
- C2 Mastery
This program ends with a two-hour assessment which includes reading, speaking, listening and you will be entitled to a certificate.
You will be awarded with the Diplomas in Spanish as a Foreign Language (Diplomas de Española Como Lingual Extranjera: DELE). To obtain the Diploma the candidate must qualify for these four levels of the examination:
- Reading Comprehension.
- Listening Comprehension.
6. Ramakrishna Math:
The Ramakrishna Math Institute teaches the Spanish Language at 6 levels –
- First junior,
- Second junior,
- First senior,
- Second senior,
- First Diploma
- Second Diploma
In this institute, you can learn from the basics, and develop your language which will help maintain the growth momentum. You can find the syllabus and the prescribed textbooks on the website.
Address: Indira Park Road, Domalguda, Himayat Nagar, Himayatnagar, Telangana 500029
Phone Number: 040 27633937
Fees and Timings:
MWF : 7.30 a.m.– 9.30 a.m.
SS : Saturday & Sunday 1.30 p.m. – 4.45 p.m.
7. Institute of English & Foreign Languages
The Institute of English & Foreign Languages (IEFL) was founded by Mr David Prabhakar Sighamony. The institute focuses on providing a friendly approach and removing the communication barrier.
- IEFL is a 45-year-old Institute.
- The certificate from IEFL is recognised by the government of India.
- You will get not one but two certificates from the institute.
- IEFL is very flexible with the timings on weekdays and weekends
- The institute is very experienced and qualified trainers
- IEFL has received many awards from India and abroad.
Address and Contact Details:
1-3-183/40/46/13, near to vijaya diagnostics centre, Gandhi Nagar, Hyderabad, Telangana 500080
Phone: (+91) 8142602155
Email: [email protected]
8. Institute of Spanish Studies
Institute of Spanish Studies is one of the dedicated Spanish institutes in Hyderabad which offers online Spanish classes. This institute’s certificate is recognised by the SIELE. The institute has weekday and weekend Spanish classes.
Currently, their courses are offered online. Upon filling out the form, on their website you will receive the course details along with the registration link in your mailbox, please feel free to call us or reply to the email, Ph: +91-9480208123 (WhatsApp) /9538657181 (WhatsApp)
- Every candidate is given utmost importance and attention.
- They understand that every student’s learning pace is different and helps them to cope up with the syllabus.
- The classes are in small groups of 8-10 students.
- They monitor your progress with regular tests.
- The teaching materials include video and audio lessons.
9. Helios Institute
Helios Institute was established in 2011 by two friends with experience, as corporate trainers at MNCs and faculty in many institutes in Hyderabad. They started the Helios Institute with an aim of providing overall development programs in German, Spanish, French, Italian, and professional advanced English.
The duration of the course is 3-6 months, 1-3 months
Address B11, 3Rd Floor, Eureka Court, In Bata Showroom Lane, Amerced Main Road, Above Ks Bakers, Amerced, Next To Siddhartha Degree College, Hyderabad, Telangana
10. Multi Basha:
Multi Bashi uses a different approach through which the Spanish language course is taught well and quick enough that it can be used in everyday situations. You will be provided with a self-evaluation checklist that will help you to understand your progress and improve your learning on the necessary parameters. You will be awarded a certificate on completion of the course.
Course Curriculum & Syllabus:
- Spanish Basics- You will learn the basic words and sounds in Spanish.
- Greetings – In this topic ‘greetings’, you will learn some greetings in the Spanish language. How to greet people on various occasions and how to express yourself will be taught. You will learn expressions with meanings, differences, etc
- Short Self Introduction- You will be taught how to introduce yourself in short sentences. You will be able to converse with people in Spanish.
- Alphabets-The Spanish alphabet is taught thoroughly so that you can begin your Spanish Writing Skills. The letters, syllables and their sounds will be covered in-depth in this topic.
- Nouns-Types of nouns in Spanish are explained thoroughly.
Let us look at a few other advantages and benefits of the Spanish Course:
- Spanish is a global language that is spoken over by 500 million people worldwide.
- The third most spoken language in the world is Spanish.
- Learning a new language helps you to keep your memory sharp.
- Spanish is a simple language to learn and to start speaking.
- You can study or work abroad by learning Spanish.
- Your travel experiences will be enhanced.
- It will enhance your entertainment, you can watch movies and series in Spanish.
- You will stand different from your peers and therefore you have better opportunities than them.
The above mentioned are a few Spanish Language courses in Hyderabad and training centres. All the above institutes provide Spanish Classes from Beginner to Advanced levels. The various training centres also provide online support. You can check out their respective websites and enrol in the institute which suits you the best. The above information is solely based on my research.
- Top 10 Spanish Language Course in Bangalore
- Top 10 Spanish Language Classes in Chennai
- Top 10 Spanish Language Institute in Pune
- Spanish Language Course in Noida
- Top 50 Spanish Language Interview Questions and Answers
1. Why should I learn Spanish?
Ans. Spanish is not only spoken in Spain but also in countries like Argentina, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Guatemala, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Sahrawi Arab Democratic Republic, Uruguay, Venezuela. Spanish is considered the third most spoken language in the world after English, Chinese.
2. How many people in the world speak Spanish?
Ans.538 million people in the world speak Spanish.
3. How many native speakers of Spanish are there in the world?
Ans. 450 million are native speakers of Spanish.
4. How to choose the best institute?
Ans. Always choose a course that is affordable, fulfilling your needs and also don’t forget to read the reviews, features and placements provided by the institute.
5. What are the career options by learning Spanish?
Ans. Spanish Translator and Interpreter, Employment in MNCs and call centres, Spanish openings in foreign embassies.
6. Where do I get the best Spanish language course online?
Ans. The best Spanish language course is given by Henry Harvin Education.
French Language Training
Henry Harvin® provides the best platform for French Language | Many multinational companies use French as their working language| We help you to acquire knowledge of this language that will help you to touch skyscrapers in your career | Gain Fluency with the Completion of A1, A2, B1, B2, C1, C2 Levels of French Language | Master the French Language and Ace the important French Language Exams such as DILF, DELF, DALF, DCL, & TCF
Spanish Language Training
Designed as per the DELE and SIELE Exams conducted by Instituto Cervantes | Native Speaking Trainers to help your overall Spanish Language Skills | Converse fluently with peers | Multiple Simulation Exams | 100% Practical Training
German Language Training
Henry Harvin® provides the best platform for the German Language Course | Werden Sie Spezialist für die Deutsche Sprache | One of the 10 most commonly spoken languages in the world and official language in Germany, Austria, Liechtenstein, and Switzerland | Master the German Language Course and Ace all the important German language exams such as DSH, the TestDaF, Goethe- Institut ExaminationsExplore Popular Category