Table of Contents
Looking for Medical Coding Courses in Dubai, UAE?
Stop! You have arrived at your destination.
The healthcare sector has undergone a sea change. Especially, after the outbreak of covid. Moreover, new techniques of treatment and patient care have come up. This has led to a demand for medical coders.
Today healthcare is not only about treating the sick. In addition to treatment, there are other important parts of healthcare. Medical billing and coding are the two main parts of healthcare. Not only hospitals but also small clinics and nursing homes are appointing medical coders.
Hence, the demand for medical coding courses has increased. Medical coding is the process of converting health and treatment-related data into standard codes. In fact, they handle the entire process involved in medical claims. Dubai is not only known for modern architecture, and high standard of living but also for its high-class healthcare. It is home to the best and most affordable medical coding courses.
Here is a list of the Top 10 medical coding courses in Dubai, UAE.
1. Henry Harvin – Best Medical Coding Courses in Dubai, UAE
Contact No: +971 545606036
The institute is ranked No.1 among the top 5 medical coding courses in India by the Economic Times. Henry Harvin started in 2013. It has offices not only in India but also abroad. Their main aim is to find new methods of learning and to provide the best services. So far, it has trained 3 lakh students. It follows the AAPC curriculum. The study content comprises 15 modules. In addition, they provide a 1 year Gold Membership. The membership is accredited by the Medical Academy.
Henry Harvin is among the best medical coding institute in Dubai, India and USA.
Why Henry Harvin for Medical Coding courses in Dubai, UAE?
- Training: Theory- 60 hours. Projects- 30 hours. Live as well as online classes.
- Trainers: Experts with a decade of experience.
- Content: The entire learning process is divided into 15 modules
- Learnings: Intensive knowledge of the main aspects of medical coding courses. In-depth learning of V codes, E codes, and coding systems.
- Projects: Case studies and projects on medical coding-related fields.
- E-learning: Video as well as audio study materials.
- Membership: The students are given access to annual Gold Membership
- Certification: They award ICD-10 CM certificates after course completion.
- The certificate is accredited by the Indian Government.
- Internship: Helps to get hands-on experience.
- Placement: 100% job support guaranteed.
- Hackathon: For a period of 1 year. Free for all students.
- Reviews: Good testimonials from ex-students. Google has given a 4.7 rating.
- Course Completion: After completion of all projects and classes.
- 100% money-back guarantee if unhappy with the course.
- Help Desk: Handles all queries and clears all doubts.
Details of Medical Coding Courses by Henry Harvin
- Henry Harvin has strategically constructed 26 different course modules for their Medical Coding Courses.
- However, the overall duration of the course is 90 hours here.
- Lastly, the fee for Medical Coding Courses in Henry Harvin is INR 44,500/- only.
Course Duration & Fees:
- Course Fees: Rs 59500
- Course Duration: 90 Hours
- For more detail visit: https://www.henryharvin.com/schedule/medical-coding-course
Other Courses Provided by Henry Harvin:
- Medical Writing Course
- Emergency Medical Technician Course
- Operation Theatre Technician Course
- Medical Laboratory Technician Course
Also, check this video:
Check Henry Harvin Student Reviews
It was a nice experience by attending this course I got to know about many things And the coach also was good
2. Shanu Ansari
I am very happy to share that… my experience in Henry Harvin is very good…and our trainer is very good and hardworking they are always encouraging Student to try. This is best institute of paramedical … They will give placement Apollo and max hospital and very highest salary offer.. my experience is very nice in Henry Harvin.
3. French A2
Trainer Madhavi class was very excellent and engaging. I learnt a lot from her through class exercises and worksheets. Her class is lively atmosphere to learn things.
2. Newton – Medical Coding Institute in Dubai, UAE
Contact no: 03 7647700
The main focus of this institute is to help students to achieve their dreams. They not only provide counseling sessions but also schedule plans to meet goals. Apart from Medical coding they conduct English, Arabic, and nursing courses. The academy provides 100% quality training. Moreover, their course helps build a career across the globe.
Why Newton for Medical Coding Courses in Dubai, UAE?
- Branches: Al ain, Abu Dhabi, and Dubai
- Timings: 10 am to 2 pm or 2 pm to 6 pm
- Certifications: AAPC + Diploma certificate. Globally accepted.
- Internship: After the course completion
- Batches: Flexible timings
- Eligibility: 12th college pass
- Payment: Trainees can pay fees in installments.
- Content: They provide free study material. Books based on the latest updates in medical coding.
- Exam: CPC
Course Fees and Duration:
- Course Duration: Total time duration of 72 hours. Classes on weekdays and weekends ( Friday)
- Course fees: detail and more visit
- Address: Sheikh Khalifa Bin Zayed St – Central District – Abu Dhabi – United Arab Emirates
- Website Link: https://newtontraininguae.com/
3. Skyline – Medical Coding Training in Dubai, UAE
Contact no: +971 42652931
The institute is one of the leading certified medical coding courses in India and the UAE. In addition to that, it has partnered with AAPC and AHIMA. They are involved in the process of updating the course content of medical coding. Their courses cater to students who aspire to build great careers in the healthcare sector. They are unique as they book a range of exam slots for certifications. Moreover, their certification is affiliated with AAPC and AHIMA. In conclusion, their main aim is to provide quality training to students.
Skyline for Medical Coding Courses in Dubai, UAE?
- Eligibility: Graduation from any stream.
- Course content: Industry experts have compiled the content based on the latest trend. In addition, they meet international standards.
- Trainers: Experts in the field with 10 years of experience.
- Levels: They start from basics. This helps students from any stream to understand medical coding courses better.
- Counseling sessions: Helps students to make the right career option
- Training: Classroom training as well as online classes.
- Certification: After course completion
- Membership: Allows discounts on coding books. Access to materials used by coders.
- Internship: Provides an opportunity to network with major hospitals.
Skyline Medical Coding Training Duration and Fees
- Duration: 80 hours. The course can be completed in 45 days.
- Fees: Affordable, for more detail visit site
- Address: Office#1414, 14th Floor, Burjman Business Tower – Sheikh Khalifa Bin Zayed St – Dubai – UAE
- Location: BurJuman
- Website Link: : https://newtontraininguae.com
4. Al Talouk – Medical Coding Classes in Dubai, UAE
Contact no: +971 4 344 8264
The institute is the only registered institute. It is recognized by the Government of UAE. Their main aim is to assist students to bring out their best. They provide not only training in professional skills but also in soft skills. They focus on personality development and goal setting. It is regarded as a platform for career building and development. Their trainers consist of experienced professionals from the healthcare sector.
Why Al Talouk for Medical Coding Courses in Dubai, UAE?
- Training: Course content complies with CPC certification. The content is made simple and easy keeping in mind the needs of the students.
- Workshops: Regular workshops for schools and colleges.
- Eligibility: Science graduates
- Levels: The course starts at a basic level. And then, goes on to advanced levels.
- Placement assistance: Provided after the course.
- Assessment: Mock exams and final exams conducted.
- Certification: They give CPC certification after the student clears the exams. The certificate has to be renewed every year.
- Exam preparation: They train in time management and how to handle different sections of the paper.
- Trainers: Expert trainers with many years of experience.
- Case studies: The institute trains students using case studies. This gives the training a practical approach.
Course Duration and Fees
- Course Fees: Visit Site
- Course duration: Visit Site
- Address: 101 Nasa Building AL Murqabat, Deira, Dubai, UAE. – Dubai – United Arab Emirates
- Website Link: https://www.altalouk.com/
5. Edoxi – Medical Coding Academy in Dubai, UAE
Contact no: +971 4 380 1666
The institute aims at bringing a complete change in professional training in the UAE. The courses are conducted based on the standards of healthcare. It was founded in 2018. They focus on developing skills in students to meet industry standards. Time Training Center is their sister concern. Along with professional skills they also train in soft skills. Moreover, their courses are designed by industry experts. It is an ISO-certified company.
Why Edoxi for Medical Coding Courses in Dubai, UAE?
- Training: A unique learning method. Classroom training. Flexible batches. Diverse study aids. Small batches of students.
- Learning: Basic as well as advanced.
- Duration: 80 hours
- Course content: The content meets industry standards.
- Separate session: For corporate clients
- Exams: Regular mock tests. Certification exam at the end of the course.
- Trainers: Experts in their field. In addition, to having many years of experience.
- Eligibility: Graduates or Postgraduates
- Certification: After clearing the exam.
- Internship: Provided after the course
- Placement: Assistance provided
- Reviews: Positive testimonials from ex-students
Duration and Fees:
- Course Fees: Visit Site
- Course Duration: Visit Site
- Address: Office 504, Bank Street Building Next to Burjuman Metro Station Exit 3 – Khalid Bin Al Waleed Rd – Dubai – United Arab
- Location: Gargash Enterprises Bank Street Building
- Website Link: : https://www.edoxitraining.com/medical-coding-training-course-in-dubai
Contact Number- 1-866-256-0955
They are one of the leading training providers for medical coding. Their main aim is to provide quality training at economical rates. Ensign not only trains students but also provides career counseling. Their certification is accepted globally. The course content is in tune with the latest trends in the healthcare sector. Ensign feels age is just a number and at any age, a person can start a new career.
Why Choose Ensign for Medical Coding Courses in Dubai, UAE?
- Eligibility: Graduates, Postgraduates, or diploma holders
- Trainers: Lady teachers with 20 years of experience.
- Separate sessions: For corporate training and cash course training.
- Course content: Industry experts have compiled the study materials. Intensive training.
- Exam: They give tips to clear the exams. Mock tests at regular intervals.
- Support: It provides counseling for registration. In addition, to career guidance.
- Placement: Job support provided.
- Class videos are available for revision.
- Certifications: After clearing the final exam.
- Reviews: 4.9 rating from Google.
Course Duration and Fees
- Duration: 80 hours of training. Classroom as well as online training.
- For Fess detail Visit site
- Address: Metro Station – Ensign Medical Coding Mozna Building Near – Al Nahda – Dubai – United Arab Emirates
- Website Link: http://www.ensignuae.com/
7. Zabeel International
Contact Number – +971 43974905
The institute provides one of the best medical coding courses. It was started in 1988. They operate through 3 branches. Their mission is to empower students with knowledge. Furthermore, providing them with ample career opportunities not only in the UAE but also around the world. They provide quality training that meets international standards. Zabeel International caters to 8 varied academies. They have a separate division to cater to the needs of the corporate world.
Why Choose Zabeel International for Medical Coding Courses in Dubai, UAE?
- Trainers: Well-qualified and expert faculty.
- Experience: They have been in the industry for more than 30 years.
- Certification: Their certification is attested by the Ministry of Education, UAE.
- Study materials: Vast content for learning as well as for reference.
- Online support: They have a help desk to answer all queries.
- Free Consultation: An expert consultant guides students to make the right career choice.
- Course: It includes all content needed to get CPC certification. In addition, to Intensive medical coding study.
- Placement: They provide a job guarantee after course completion.
- Exams: Zabeel’s course trains students to pass the CPC certification exam.
- Fees: Affordable at economic rates.
- Classes: Online as well as classroom training.
Zabeel International Medical Coding Certification Duration and Fees
- Fees: Affordable at economic rates.
- Duration: Visit Site
- Address: Burjuman – Al Khallafi Building Suite # M-12, Between RAK Bank and Day to Day – Sheikh Khalifa Bin Zayed St – United Arab Emirates
- Website Link: https://zabeelinstitute.ae
8. Knowledge Point
Contact Number – 088828 42064
The institute is the leading training provider for medical coding courses in Dubai, UAE. Knowledge Point was started by Mr. Madani and Ms. Murlidhar. It was started in 1995. In fact, it is well known for its experienced trainers. They aim to provide an answer to every difficult question. Furthermore, it provides quality practical coaching to its students. They have a simple and easy registration process. Their mission is to guide students in their learning journey. The faculty compiles the course content, updating it from time to time. Hence they are at par with the latest in the healthcare sector.
Why Choose Knowledge Point for Medical Coding Courses in Dubai, UAE?
- Course: The best mix of theory and practice. Hence, this helps lay a strong base.
- Free Counseling: They help students choose the best course.
- Enrollment: The process is easy and quick. The point of contact is by email or phone call.
- Certification: 100% authentic. Furthermore, this helps in securing dream jobs.
- Placement: They provide job support after the course.
- Content: The course content is compiled to help students become certified coders.
- Eligibility: Graduation or Postgraduation course
- Trainers: Experts with 23 years of experience.
- Exams: Mock tests and exams at regular intervals.
- Study materials: Access to updated books.
- Batches: Held during weekends
Course Fees and Duration
- Course Fees: Visit site
- Course Duration: Visit site
- Address: Building Near Abu Baker, Speedex Center – 168 Salah Al Din Street, Office #10, Mezanine floor – Al Siddique Metro Station – Exit 1 – Deira – Dubai – United Arab Emirates
- Location: Athlecult UAE
- Website Link: https://www.knowledgepoint.institute
9. Quadra Plus
Contact no: +971 50 290 5695
The institute was started to provide the best quality training in medical coding. Their mission is to train students at the most economical rates. The course content is reviewed from time to time. Hence, they are at par with the latest practices in healthcare. Quadra Plus is popular for not only its customer service but also for quick delivery. They aim to provide perfect solutions to their clients.
Why Choose Quadra Plus for Medical Coding Courses in Dubai, UAE?
- Classes: Online, classroom, or blended learning system.
- Levels: Basic to advanced levels.
- Faculty: Experienced as well as expert trainers.
- Batches: They train in small batches. In addition, their timings are flexible.
- Placements: 100% job assistance.
- Certifications: The course prepares students for CPC and CCA exams.
- Content: Knowledge of diagnosis, treatment methods, medical facilities, etc
- Reviews: Good feedback from ex-students.
- Learning methods: Simple and easy to understand. Furthermore, case studies are used for hands-on practice.
- Exam: They give certification after the student clears the exam.
Course Duration and Fees
- Duration: 60 hours
- Course Fees: Visit the site
- Address: Office 208 Dubai National Insurance Building Sheikh Zayed Road Near Dubai Mall – Metro Station – Dubai – United Arab Emirates
- Location: Dubai National Insurance Building
- Website Link: https://quadrapluspmti.com
10. SpotOn –
Contact Number – 1800 200 1414
The institute is one of the most popular providers of medical coding courses in Dubai, UAE. They have received worldwide recognition. Their mission is not only to train students but also to empower them with the right skills. In fact, they promise quality training. Trained and expert faculty help trainees reach their goals. It implements changes in its course content from time to time. Hence, their study material is always at par with the latest trends in the healthcare sector.
Why Choose SpotOn for Medical Coding Courses in Dubai, UAE?
- Free session: A live demo session before registration.
- Trainers: Experts with many years of experience.
- Batches: Flexible. Classes during weekends and weekdays. Online, Offline, and blended sessions.
- Content: Free course content with access to recorded videos. In addition, they provide reference study materials. Students get study materials after every session.
- Classes: Live and interactive sessions.
- Exams: Assessment at regular intervals.
- Certification: They award certificates after the course. Moreover, the certification is globally accepted. In addition, to institution certificates, students also receive KHDA certificates.
- Corporate training: Separate sessions for corporates.
- Placement: It provides assistance not only for jobs but also for interview preparations.
- Trainees get not only theoretical but also practical knowledge.
Course Fees and Duration
- Fees: Affordable and economic rates.
- Duration: Visit site
- Address: Burjuman – Umm Hurair 1 – Dubai – United Arab Emirates
- Location: Gulf Express Movers & Logistics llc
- Website Link: https://spotoninstitute.com
As a matter of fact, learning never stops. It is an ongoing journey. So these courses can be considered after medical coding courses.
Add on Courses
Scope Of Medical Coding Courses in Dubai, UAE
The Healthcare sector in Dubai is growing at a rate of 8%. Hence, there is a demand for medical coders. In fact, it is predicted to remain the same in the future. There is a huge gap between the demand and supply of coders. So jobs for coders are forecasted to grow at a rate of 15%. It is wise to make use of this opportunity and invest in medical coding courses. This will be the stairway way for a lucrative career. A medical coder can earn an average of $52,000 per year. In fact, this is 15% more than an uncertified coder. With the medical coding courses in Dubai, a person can be his own boss. Moreover, there is an option of working from home as a freelancer. In conclusion, the medical coder has the option to grow and learn, if they keep themselves updated with the latest technology.
Benefits of Being a Medical Coder
- The job will always be in demand.
- A certified medical coder receives a higher salary.
- Medical coders have many career options.
- Coders can earn as they learn.
- One keeps learning new things on the job.
- There is an option of working from home.
- Great work environment.
- Job stability
Skills Honed at Medical Coding Courses
- Effective communication
- Careful listening
- Handling discords
- Time management
- Giving attention to details
- Organizing work
- Team spirit
- A positive outlook toward life
All in all, medical coding courses are indeed a great way to update and upskill. Since there is a boom in the healthcare sector medical coding has become the go-to-career. Aspirants doing this course stand a big chance of securing a lucrative job. Small hospitals, nursing homes, and clinics are seeking medical coders for day-to-day work. Medical coding will never become obsolete. It will keep evolving with time.
Hence, it is a wise decision to invest in medical coding. So, go on to make a great start with medical coding as a career. Find the best medical coding course institute that suits your needs. And get certified as a medical coder.
- Top 15 Medical Coding Courses in India with Eligibility, Fees, Jobs & Salary
- Medical Coding Course Details – after 12th, Eligibility, Syllabus & Fees
- Top 30 Medical Coding Interview Questions and answers
- Top 10 Medical Coding Courses in Hyderabad
- Top 15 Medical Coding Courses In Bangalore With Eligibility And Scope
- Top Medical Coding Training Courses in Chennai with Salary and Jobs for Freshers
Q1. How much time will it take for me to be a medical coder?
Ans. The average time is 1 to 2 years to become a medical coder. But it varies from institute to institute.
Q2. Can I do a medical coding course after my 12th?
Ans. No, formal education is required to become a medical coder. Medical Coding Courses are generally done after graduation.
Q3. Will the demand for medical coders in Dubai decline over time?
Ans. There is a boom in the healthcare sector. So, the demand for medical coders will never become obsolete. It will keep evolving.
Q4. Which is the best medical coding course near me?
Ans. The list above contains information about the top 10 medical coding courses in Dubai, UAE. It is best to analyze each as per one’s needs before selecting the best.
Q5. Can women opt for medical coding as a career option?
Ans. Yes, women can opt for medical coding as a career. There is an option of working from home. It is a secure job with a good pay packet.