Table of Contents
Medical Coding Courses: An Introduction
If you want to learn more about how to get a Medical Coding Course and want to go to school totally online, look no further. Below is a list of the top ten online medical coding courses with scope and eligibility.
You may learn a new career without leaving your current job–or even your home. The majority of us go to the doctor, endure a painful operation, and then return home to wait for our bill.
From the doctor’s notes in the mailbox, we don’t think about what happens in between. On the other hand, the medical coder is the one who thinks about it. Individuals that are detail-oriented and computer literate are required in medical offices, hospitals, and clinics all around the world.
They must collect money from both the business and the patient after taking these detailed operation notes, submitting proper claims to the insurance company for reimbursement, and then collecting payment from both the business and the patient.
Students can get a certificate that will prepare them for entry-level work in a range of industries by completing an online course.
Value of a Medical Coding Course
Medical coding is becoming more popular as a vocation; according to some estimates, the number of jobs in this field may increase by up to 14% by 2026.
Many of the programs on this list can be completed in as little as 12 months and all of them are entirely online. Aside from these commonalities, each of these programs, schools are regionally accredited, and many of them accept students on a rolling basis.
This implies you can start learning a new profession and earning a medical coding salary at any time.
Community college online programs offer some of the most cost-effective credential programs.
In some circumstances, given the rising cost of tuition at many four-year colleges, acquiring a professional certificate from a recognized two-year institution may make more sense.
All of the universities on this list, whether public or private, have something special to offer.
Because of their good reputation and ability to pay graduates well, their online Medical Coding Courses may be able to compete with community college tuition rates in terms of value.
Depending on the Right Institute in Bangalore:
The most difficult element of establishing a new career path is sometimes narrowing down the number of schools to consider.
We hope to aid people in locating that elusive starting point. We don’t just mean finding the cheapest bundle when we say “Value for Money.”
The shortest program between your current pay point and the one you want could be the ideal strategy to maximize your return on investment.
It could also imply enrolling in the program with the finest reputation in order to impress potential employers with your resume.
The following is a rundown of a number of excellent program that you may not be aware of.
The following metrics are used to determine the order of the rankings:
- Based on the collegescorecard.ed.gov program, graduate outcomes
- Pricing is determined by the program’s website
- According to niche.com, you have a good reputation
If you’re seeking the top online choices for obtaining a Medical Coding and Billing Certificate, the following list is your best friend.
1. Henry Harvin Institute – Best Medical Coding Course in Bangalore
This is a school that has benefited thousands of pupils from varied backgrounds. Let’s have a look at the Medical Coding Course that is available here:
Medical Coding (CPC Training)
This Medical Training Course covers Anatomy, Diseases, Procedures, Diagnostic Tools, Tests, and Treatments, as well as Medical Coding and Medical Terminology. ICD-10-CM (International Classification of Diseases, 10th Revision, Clinical Modification), CPT (Current Procedural Terminology), and HCPCS (Health Care Professionals Coding System) are all important concepts to understand (Healthcare Common Procedural Coding System).
Main Features of the Course
- The program includes 90 hours of live online interactive sessions.
- Projects: HCPCS, ICD-10 CM, CPT, and many other fields have projects available.
- Internship: Assist interns with Medical Coding Training Course internships to gain hands-on experience.
- Show off your knowledge with a Certificate of Completion for Medical Coding Training from Henry Harvin®, a Govt. Of India-recognized and award-winning institute.
- There is no such thing as an incorrect placement. A one-year guaranteed placement after successful completion.
- E-learning gives you access to a variety of tools and methodologies, as well as video content, tests, and other materials.
- Regular Bootcamps will be held throughout the next 12 months.
- Hackathons and competitions hosted by #AskHenry are free to enter.
- Get a 1-year Gold Membership to Henry Harvin® Writing Academy for the Medical Coding Course.
Quality of trainers
- Experts with over 15 years of experience in the industry
- Our training partners select them with care, and they’ve received recognition for their efforts from a variety of organizations over the years.
- They invited to speak as keynote speakers at over 150 medical coding courses.
- Have given over 350 lectures and are currently hiring as domain specialists at Henry Harvin® Writing Academy.
Join Henry Harvin’s Elite Writing Academy® and become part of a global alumni network of more than 3,00,000 people.
Gold Membership Plans
- The Writing Academy offers e-learning access through recorded videos, games, projects, and CPDSPe studies.
- Free Bootcamp Sessions for a Year
- Join the famous 3,00,000+ alumni globally by earning the prestigious Henry Harvin® Alumni title.
- Henry Harvin® or associated firms offer guaranteed internships.
- Job vacancies are advertised every week.
- You will have the option to engage in industry initiatives during the program.
Benefits of Learning
- Learn a lot about medical jargon and how to use it effectively.
- Learn how to use eponyms, acronyms, homophones, and antonyms divide and combine difficult medical language.
- Recognize medical abbreviations, symbols, and plural words
- Consider the importance of documentation in medical records, as well as the various dictation forms that are accessible.
- You should be aware of the need of maintaining confidentiality while dealing with medical documents.
- Learn about the real coding procedure and history of the ICD-10-CM Coding System.
- Learn how to code a variety of diseases, parasitic disorders, and cancers.
- In this hands-on course, you’ll learn everything there is to know about V-codes, E-codes, and ICD-10-CM coding.
Awards and Accolades
- Affiliated with the American Association of EFL, the Ministry of Corporate Affairs, MSME, UKAF, UKCert, PMI, and ISO 29990:2010 certified Reviews:
- Winner of the Top Corporate Training Award and the Under 40 Business World Award for Game-Based Learning. Member of the American Association of EFL, Ministry of Corporate Affairs, MSME, UKAF, UKCert, Project Management Institute (PMI), and ISO 29990:2010 certified.
- With a 4.5+ rating, there are over 1400 Google reviews and 200 YouTube testimonies. It has received a rating from Goabroad, Trustpilot, Go Overseas, and other sites.
- Exposure to Millions of Medical Coding Jobs Throughout the World
- Get employed by worldwide brands like Google, Amazon, JP Morgan, and other top names in the industry after successfully completing the Medical Coding Training Course. As a freelancer or full-time professional, you can make a lot of money.
- Your CV and LinkedIn profile will benefit from your technical and professional development.
- Set yourself apart from your peers by acquiring the most in-demand skills and being promoted in your current position.
- You can establish your profile and demonstrate your talents with the Course Completion Certification of Medical Coding Training Course.
- Job security has improved, and opportunities for promotion have increased.
Course Types, Benefits & Fees:
To know more information about fee structure please check it here:-
Cities in India where Henry Harvin medical coding course is provided:
Other Courses Provided by Henry Harvin:
- Medical Writing Course
- Emergency Medical Technician Course
- Operation Theatre Technician Course
- Medical Laboratory Technician Course
2. I SKILLS SOLUTIONS – Medical Coding Institute in Bangalore
Contact Number- 099410 07879
We are a Medical Coding, Billing, and Placement firm that is here to assist you in establishing yourself and your career.
We’re here to help you reach your dreams, whether it’s transforming a life science graduate into an experienced coder and excelling in the Medical Coding platform, or planning for your future goals and dreams.
Some Features about us:
- We assure that you receive high-quality training by using best-in-class qualified trainers.
- We are an ISO-certified organization with IAF and IAS accreditation.
- Approach to training is centered on resolving real-world problems.
- We give you with 100% placement support as a result of our partnerships with top multinational corporations.
- The American Association of Professional Coders (AAPC) is an organization that certifies medical insurance coders, medical practice managers, and medical auditors. Employers view AAPC certification as a sign of proficiency in the field of medical billing and business assistance.
- Earning an AHIMA credential elevates you to a new level, establishing you as a thought leader and role model in the field of health informatics and information management.
- We can work with you to assess your individual and company wide training needs and offer a course that fits those goals with our In-Company training solution.
- Our Medical Coding & Billing program can help you plan your future profession. Leave your job ambitions for us and relax while we work on your dream.
3. Elate Academy – Medical Coding Training in Bangalore
Contact Number – 085068 03446
Do you want to work in a field that has a human element to it? Medical coding is a vocation that anyone can pursue, including life science graduates, housewives, and part-timers looking to supplement their income.
For persons who are hard of hearing or unable to communicate, this job is a lifesaver because it requires accuracy in work.
Elate Academy, India’s first AAPC-approved medical coding college, teaches international codes to help you become a professionally competent medical coder.
The language of the healthcare business is medical coding. It’s the equivalent of converting all healthcare-related data into standardized alphanumeric codes.
The advantages of a coded medical record include the ability to expedite record-keeping and standardize medical billing and insurance claims.
Medical records (or documentations) that are accurate enable doctors, experts, and insurance companies to understand, assess, and analyze all aspects of healthcare procedures, diagnoses, facilities, and services.
After completing the CPC course training in Bangalore, you will be a certified medical coder.
The competition is fierce, and leading medical coding and billing companies (such as Oracle Corporation, StarTek Health, and others) are likely to grow their share of the worldwide medical coding industry.
The market is currently valued at USD 12 billion, with a CAGR of more than 8.6% expected.
- Elate Academy is India’s first AAPC-approved institute.
- After completing the course, you will receive a free month of externship training.
- Through the AAPC learning portal, you can learn at your own pace.
4. Infometiz – Medical Coding Classes in Bangalore
Contact Number- 077600 32277
Infometiz is here to help you take advantage of the growing virtual educational trend. The primary goal is to ensure that you receive excellent training and are placed in top multinational corporations.
We have established relationships with major multinational corporations that enable us to schedule interviews without delay, and we thoroughly prepare you for the interviews so that you pass them with ease.
Learn about different types of schooling and how to choose the correct job path.
Our highly qualified and experienced instructors will assist you in gaining the most comprehensive knowledge and understanding of the subject, as well as locating prospects for your talents and certificates from us.
For a more hands-on experience, we also offer classroom training.
5. IKYA Global – Medical Coding Academy in Bangalore
Contact Number- 1800 572 3333
IKYA has a welcoming, cooperative, and fair culture, as well as a strong commitment to local and worldwide communities.
We’re still working on establishing a brand that seamlessly blends creativity and technology.
To take our unique coders to the next level, we strive to cooperate with industries, academia, and universities.
- We use a mixed learning approach (Live examples, projects, case studies etc along with the industry specific curriculum training.)
- The training sessions are highly dynamic, participative, and well-structured.
- You will be “A Corporate Ready Fresher” at the completion of the training programme.
- Significantly lower expenses and quicker recruitment cycles, as well as an increase in the quality of hires.
- Subject Matter Experts and cutting-edge training methodology deliver a world-class learning experience.
- Flexibility in customising solutions to meet clients’ distinct and varied needs.
- Fresher’s end-to-end needs are catered for.
- Trainers with a lot of experience and a lot of professional expertise.
- We create tailored programmes based on the competencies required by the students.
6. Apex Medcom – Medical Coding Institutes in Bangalore
Contact Number- 088920 44518
Apex Medcom is a specialized Medical Coding Competence Centre. For more than ten years, we have been providing CPC Certification training online and on-site.
The number of batches has been completed successfully. During this time, almost 1200 students passed the CPC.
Register now to learn everything there is to know about Medical Coding/Billing and Certification. Candidates who are interested in taking a free demo class can do so.
7. Abroadseat –
Specialists who have extensive expertise in career advising and admission consultation, as well as some who have studied overseas.
The experts monitor all updates from higher authorities and administrations in order to provide excellent information that meets the demands of students and their parents in obtaining admission to their selected universities.
The service is based on complete information purity and objectivity.
- Value-added courses that make you career ready
- Superior Faculty
- Modern amenities and labs
- Technology-enabled classrooms
- Worldwide presence in several nations
8. EDU Consultants – Medical Coding Courses in Bangalore
Contact Number – 9633445608
We are a capable organization founded on trust, with the sincere goal of realizing the ambitions of every devout student who wishes to work in medical coding.
This consultancy has been operating for years with the genuine purpose of assisting students in obtaining a certificate in medical coding at a reduced cost.
Please contact us as soon as possible to learn more about medical coding.
9. Medesun Healthcare Solutions –
Contact Number- 098739 22932
Our mission is to deliver affordable, high-quality education and to develop an effective workforce to meet the difficulties posed by the Healthcare Reform Act, HIPAA, the HITECH Act, and RACs.
Medesun’s objective is to deliver medical coding and billing training that is both efficient and successful.
More than any other business, healthcare will create three million new employment by 2025. Medical billing and coding are included.
For HIPAA-compliant claims filing and adequate reimbursement, healthcare providers require efficient Medical Coders and Billers.
To obtain AAPC CPC Certification, advanced medical coding programs are required.
Coders and billers are crucial to the financial performance of private practices and other healthcare organizations.
The better the Medical Coder’s ability in finding pertinent diagnoses for patient encounters, the higher the insurance reimbursement to the physician.
This field produces medical coders who specialize in coding after completing a rigorous training program and passing a certification process.
Certification is available from the American Academy of Professional Coders (www.aapc.com) and the American Health Information Management Association (www.ahima.org).
10. Omega Medical Coding Academy –
Mr Gopi Natarajan, our CEO, founded Omega Medical Coding Academy to harness Omega Healthcare Management Services’ (OHMS) enormous knowledge and assist both students and the industry in general.
This first-of-its-kind business-academic partnership will produce high-quality professional medical coders to meet the industry’s growing demand.
OMCA will harness the large base of graduates emerging from educational institutions, and enable India to become a force to be reckoned with in outsourced healthcare services, with highly educated trainers and over 6000 coders taught.
11. The Xpert Healthcare Group
Contact Number – 088260 37252
The American Association of Professional Coders has certified Xpert Healthcare Group as the primary expert co-op medical services.
They offer medical coding, medical billing, and medical transcription training.
Key Highlights of Medical Coding course in Bangalore
- The courses are split into learning modules and at the end of each module
- As you go through the preparation program, a group of mentors approved by the AAPC will guide you and answer your questions.
- The AAPC’s online clinical coding classes can’t wait to start, but you can take the course at this institution for a small fee.
- This course is self-paced so you can learn about each module at your own pace.
Medical Coding course fees in Bangalore: 30000
12. Medos Healthcare Solution –
Medes Healthcare Solutions is one of the most well-known Medical coding training in Bangalore. It has a wide range of medical billing and coding courses that cover everything you need to know for CPC certification.
So that you can get accurate information, the layouts keep codes, rules, procedures, and clinical terms for a long time.
Medesun’s expert clinical coding preparation doesn’t take a set amount of time.
You can do our programs online and work independently to get your CPC certification.
Key Highlights of Medical Coding course in Bangalore
- You can set up a time to learn more about the internet when it works best for you, whether early in the morning or late at night.
- In this course, your mentor will use a coordinated approach to assist you in focusing like a laser on the experience.
- Get the certification you’re looking for. You can study for the CPC, CCS, or CCS-P exam online for clinical charting and coding.
Medical Coding course fees in Bangalore: 28500
13. Academy of Medical Coders in India
IGMPI has a separate division for the Academy of Medical Coders in India. IGMPI is one of India’s most critical consulting firms.
Institute of Medical Coders India is committed to providing a globally open, intelligent platform for widely dispersed training programs in medical coding that keep up with changes in the business world. It will give a place to talk about the challenges for successful medical coding in the medical field.
Key Highlights of Medical Coding course in Bangalore
- You will learn from experts who have worked in the medical coding field for over ten years.
- The educational plan for the course is complete and will cover all of the essential ideas in medical coding.
Medical Coding course fees in Bangalore: 38000
14. Cigma Medical Coding Academy
You can take medical coding training in Bangalore at the Cigma Medical Coding Academy. They teach new ways to do things and come up with new ways to do stuff in programs that lead to jobs and advancement in the medical service fields that are growing the fastest.
They devote all their resources to medical care programs and provide the most significant possible start with great study halls and lab offices.
Key Highlights of Medical Coding course in Bangalore
- The selective educational plan offers both online and offline sessions.
- Set up to keep you interested and on track
- Individualised care and direction
- Limits on who can join AAPC and how to prepare assets/devices
- AAPC LMS tools for practical and test-based planning with clinical reports
Medical Coding course fees in Bangalore: 35000
15. Resolve Medical Code
Resolve Medical Code is one of the best institutions in Bangalore. They provide various courses on Pharmaceutical, Biotech, and Healthcare businesses.
In a medical coding course, students will learn how to file claims with health insurance companies and follow up on them to ensure that medical professionals get reimbursed for their services.
Key Highlights of Medical Coding course in Bangalore
- Codes for ICD-10 and CPT.
- You will learn about security rules for all requests and look for all possible ways to get payments.
- If the allure cycle is over, we will send the data back to the client for auditing and further investigation.
Medical Coding course fees in Bangalore: 29800
Students can get a certificate that will prepare them for entry-level work in a range of industries by completing an online course. Students from different schools on the list are registered to take one of the national medical coding exams.
Graduates with this credential stand out in the field and are able to advance more quickly.
The American Academy of Professional Coders’ (AAPC) Certified Professional Coder Exam, the American Health Information Management Association’s (AHIMA) Certified Coding Associate Exam, and the Certified Billing and Coding Specialist (CBCS) Exam are all unrelated to the schools (CCA).
Every day, new health and technological concepts arise. Thorough knowledge and uncompromising ethics guide professionals.
Our educational institutions have a big influence on medical knowledge advancement.
- Top 10 Medical Coding Courses In Bangalore Wif Eligibility And Scope
- Top 12 Medical Coding Courses in Mumbai
- Top 12 Medical coding courses in Delhi
- Top 10 Medical Coding Books to Boost you’re Medical Career
- Top 30 Medical Coding Interview Questions and answers
Ans. Medical coding is the process of converting healthcare services such as diagnosis, medical treatments, and equipment into a globally recognized alphanumeric code.
The diagnosis and medical procedure codes are derived from recorded medical records. These include physician’s notes transcription, radiographic, and laboratory results, among other things.
Ans. The revenue flow of a healthcare organization is determined by the recorded records of what was agreed upon and completed.
As a result, documentation of a patient’s visit is critical for billing purposes as well as for improving future service delivery.
Because a patient’s file will accompany them through all of their following complaints and treatments once it is opened, it must be thoroughly understood.
Ans. A qualified and certified medical coder performs the coding. The first step in medical coding is to look over the physician’s notes from the previous day’s batch of patients.
Ans. Several medical establishments hire coders who work from home instead of hiring in-house coders.
You can pay for only what you need at the moment you need it with this form of outsourcing.
Medical coders that work remotely are paid to work outside of the health facility for which they are employed.
Ans. As part of a health facility’s regulatory and contractual requirements, medical coding is essential.
The Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act requires medical practices to safeguard patient information (HIPAA). The HIPAA guidelines also contain the ICD-10, which gives uniform diagnosis codes.
There is a cost-cutting frenzy in the healthcare industry. As a result, the sector is overwhelmed, and jobs are being sent to developing nations like India, Canada, and Russia.
Where the job is both challenging and satisfying, and where you’ve had a steady career in recent years.