Table of Contents
About ACCA Course
ACCA is Associated Chartered Certified Accountants. It was formed in the year 1904. ACCA courses in India provide Chartered Certified Course Certificate. It is an accounting qualification which is globally recognised, it administers a formidable base to professionals and students in terms of Accounting, Tax Consulting, Auditing, Business Valuation, and Treasury Management. Several institutes are providing ACCA courses in India.
India is a land of diverse and rich history, cultures, colours and some eye-pleasing landscapes. Along with different cultures and religions, there is also a variety of food per the cultures offered in India. Our culture and diversity are the way of binding us together into one beautiful country. There are several streams and subjects of education in India which are open to all, leading to a vast education system and varied subjects to choose from. ACCA is such a course which has got a lot of demand these days in India.
ACCA being global CA, can be practiced globally.
Several institutes are offering ACCA courses in India, of which some well-known ones are listed below.
1. Henry Harvin
Henry Harvin is one of the topmost academics, which ranks among Top 10 ACCA Courses Online globally. it is recognised for ACCA courses in India. It helps in building up careers related to Accounting, Taxation, Business and much more.
- 9 in 1 course.
- Integrated curriculum.
- Practical training.
- A year’s gold membership of Finance academy.
And much more.
After completion of the ACCA course, one is eligible for ACCA jobs and several prospects globally with expert knowledge. Enhancement of CV and LinkedIn profiles can be created with technical and professional development. Several other career benefits of doing ACCA courses from Henry Harvin are there too.
- Knowledge level- 75000/-
- Skill level – 110000/-
- Professional level – 115000/-
Modes of Training
The courses are conducted online and the experts make a lot of effort to teach all the subjects related to the curriculum. The trainers have more than 12 years of experience in this particular industry, leading to the trainees being trained well.
For further reference, we can go through their website.
2. Zell Education
Educational institute Zell, is one of the well-known training centres in India. The institute provides systematic and methodical education and training which is in collaboration with experts all over the world. They are not only well established in India, but also in Singapore, Canada, the UK, and Dubai as well.
The ACCA courses provided by Zell has got:
- A duration of 6 to 24 months.
- It has got 3 levels which has 13 papers.
- The exams a conducted quarterly basis.
- The mode of conducting both courses and exams is online.
10th pass students can register for the program via Foundation in Accountancy Route(FIA).
For further details, we can go through their website.
3. The Wallstreet School
The Wallstreet School takes up a full-fledged combination course called AFP (Accounting and Finance Professional).
The course is a combination of :
ACCA training/coaching classes+ Practical Skill Training+ Placement Support.
They have an experienced faculty with more than 20 years of knowledge, who teaches the students effie. Skill-based training is provided by them. The duration of classes is more than 1000 hours guiding one through both exam as well as interview preparations. With the increase in technology, the online classes conducted have doubt-clearing sessions online and over WhatsApp. They provide elaborate study material and presentations. It has got every possible detail.
There are three ways to attend the courses provided here which are:
- Classroom Training.
- Self-Paced Online Classes.
- Live Online Classes.
TWSS guides through job opportunities to the eligible candidates. Since it conducts success-based model, there is a “Placement Success Fee” of 50000/-. It is collected only if the candidate is placed and accepts the offer through TWSS.
4. Yates Education
“ We teach, we learn, we interact, we nurture, we grow professionals for tomorrow. We do the basics and more; claims Yates foundation.https://yateseducation.com/
ACCA courses at Yates Education:
- Established in the year 2009 it has more than 300 students.
- There is a centre for ACCA CBE in Gujarat.
- Scholarships are available.
- 100% placement support rate.
- There is guidance and support available regarding studies and job opportunities.
And much more.
How good is Yates Education?
- It is the first CBE centre since the year 2012.
- There are more than 200 ACCA affiliates/ members and more than 15 Rank holders globally.
- It is one of the first learning providers all over Gujarat.
Several advantages of studying with Yates Education are as follows:
- Course materials are available at an affordable price.
- Trained and experienced professional teaching faculty.
- There are 5 mock tests per subject along with feedback sessions every day.
- Group discussions along with a synopsis of the previous sessions.
- Weekend batches are available for working specialists.
- Face-to-face doubt clearing session on the weekend.
- Guaranteed job is provided along with training for initial few months.
- Facility for non-local students with regards to accommodation.
- Counselling for the admission process in college.
We can check their website for further reference.
5. Northstar Academy
One of the well-known institutes providing ACCA courses in India is Northstar Academy. It provides coaching in cities like Ahmedabad, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Chennai etc. both online and offline classes are available.
The institute provides elaborate content for the course, and also MCQ based question bank.
For further reference, we can go through the details on their website.
6. Synthesis Online
Synthesis online is a platform for ACCA courses in India. The courses conducted here are by experienced faculty.
Some of the highlights of the ACCA course with Synthesis online are as follows:
- Video classes.
- Tests to check the progress.
- Tutorials for practice.
- Mock exams.
- Webinars for exams.
- Doubt solving.
- Compatible with laptops, phones and tablets.
- ACCA approved.
- Customised study material and plans.
And much more.
For further reference we can check their website.
7. IMS Preschool
IMS Preschool is one of the well-known and Gold-approved partners of ACCA. It has trained more than 3000 aspirants, of which ACCA is a part of it.
We can get thorough guidance regarding ACCA courses by:
- A demo class
- By speaking to a counsellor
- Downloading the brochure
For further reference we can given go through their website.
8. AKPIS Professionals
AKPIS Professionals is one of the well-known institutes for ACCA courses in India. It has a more than a 95% success rate in the pass percentage for the courses. AKPIS professionals have affordable fees structure compared to other institutes. It provides complete study materials for reference.
They provide the facility of personalised learning, where every student can learn at their own pace and time. AKPIS Professionals have got more than 20000 students and more than 200 batches. The headquarters for this institute is in Delhi.
For further details, we can refer to their website.
9. SOE Global
School of Excellence in Chennai is a Gold Approved institute for ACCA courses.
The SOE School has got:
- Computer-based exams
- Smart classrooms
- The fee structure at affordable rates
- Counselling for careers with suggestions for best options
The ACCA teaching faculty have got professionals taking up the classes coming from both business and education backgrounds. The education provided leads to development in personal and professional growth.
10. ISDC Learning
ISDC learning is one of the well-known institutes providing ACCA courses. Video lessons, practise lessons, webinars, personalised study plans etc, guides through the ACCA course. The exams conducted follow the study pattern provided by the institute.
The Elearning Technology is such which offers pre-recorded audio and video lectures, interactive discussions, forums working on brainstorming and discussion of ideas, live audio-video classes by experts, good quality multimedia content and much more.
For further details, their website link will guide us.
ACCA courses thus help in enhancing one’s job profile which in turn improves the scope for growth and chances for getting hold of a good job opportunity. Doing the ACCA course not only improves the knowledge but also helps in getting a job in the Big 4s- KPMG, EY, PwC, and Deloitte which are big services networks globally.
Several factors required for ACCA courses in India are as follows:
- It is a globally recognised course.
- It is affiliated with ACCA, UK
- There are 3 levels to this course which are as follows: Knowledge, Skill and Professional.
- The eligibility criteria for is 60 to 65% in grade 10th in Maths and English. In 12th grade, the score should be up to 65% in Accounts and English.
- There is an exemption of 9 subjects for ACCA compared to CA.
- The course consists of 13 papers with a duration of 2 years required for completion of the course.
The 3 levels of the ACCA course in India are as follows:
ACCA knowledge level comprises:
- Accountant in Business
- Management Accounting
- Financial Accounting
ACCA skill level comprises:
- Corporate and Business Law
- Performance Management
- Financial Reporting
- Audit & Assurance
- Financial Management
ACCA professional level comprises:
- Strategic Business Reporting
- Strategic Business Leader
- Performance Management
- Audit & Assurance
- Financial Management
There are several roles or jobs which an ACCA can perform, which are as follows:
- Internal Auditor
- Business Analyst
- Financial Analyst
- Risk Manager
- Funds Manager
- Management Accountant
- Chief Financial Officer
- Group Accountant
- Tax Accountant
- Insolvency Practitioner
- Governance Officer
- Business Adviser
- Credit Control Manager
Getting Exam Ready
To qualify as an ACCA, it is important to appear for all the 13 papers included in Knowledge level, Skill level and Professional level scoring 50% in every paper. Also, along with appearing for examinations, it is important to complete the training period or work experience of 36 months along with 9 performance objectives.
Since the ACCA course has got a flexible approach, it has got two types of computational approaches.
- On-demand CBE: BT, MA, FA and LW, which can be taken any time of the year.
- Session CBE: PM-FM: These exams are held in March, June, September and December.
A 12th grade is not exempted from any exam papers, whereas a commerce graduate is exempted from 4 papers. On the other hand, a CA who has completed the first 2 levels of their courses are exempted from giving 5 papers. A CA has the advantage of exemption of 9 papers hence they can appear straight away for professional level, consisting of 4 papers.
Also Check ACCA Course Review Video
- ACCA Salaries Worldwide and Career Scope
- Top 10 ACCA Courses Online
- Top 10 ACCA Courses in India
- Top 10 ACCA Courses in Mumbai
- What is ACCA? Course details, Fees, Syllabus, Exemptions & Eligibility
A 10th-grade pass or a 12th-grade pass student with up to 65% marks is a minimum requirement.
Yes. In fact, a Bcom graduate or the BBA graduate is the best option to opt for the ACCA course.
An Indian CA has got a total of 9 exemptions, i.e: they can appear directly for professional level, which has got 4 papers in it.
ACCA course consists of 14 papers. The details are available on the websites of the institutes offering the course.
The exam pattern of ACCA is Computer based and Paper based. Both have MCQs and scenario based questions
As long as one has got accountancy in their 12th grade, it is not compulsory to have mathematics.