Table of Contents
Product Management Courses are in high demand because it is one of the most sought-after careers today. Product managers play an essential role in designing, developing and marketing products. They continuously strive to bring better products into the market based on customer feedback. In a nutshell, the main job of a product manager is to launch products based on public requirements. If you have creative thinking and problem-solving nature, then Product management is one of the best career options for you. There are many institutes offering product management courses online, which you can access at your convenience.
Looking for Product Management Courses Online?
In today’s business field, Product management is one of the areas that have abundant talent requirements. It is exciting and, at the same time, a stressful responsibility because of the demand for talent. Hence, product managers should be well-equipped with the skills and knowledge required to manage products. Finding the right institute is a time taking activity; therefore, to help you, I have listed some of the best institutes that offer product management courses online.
1. Henry Harvin:
Contact no: 09891953953
Henry Harvin is an award-winning learning academy that provides the best product management courses online. This academy aims to reshape individuals and organizations by providing training and services through its content, ultra-modern technology along with best resources. Henry Harvin holds the honor of training more than 3,00,000 plus individuals through various up skilling and reskilling programs.
Why Select Henry Harvin for product management courses online?
- Their product management course is a 32-hour live interactive session.
- The course is well-designed for beginners as well as experienced product managers.
- Get E-learning access to many tools and techniques along with videos, assessments and many more.
- Earn the credential of a certified product management professional course after completing the training.
- Get free access to their hackathons and assessments.
- In addition, avail of their 1-year gold membership to access the placement drives post-product management course.
- Their internship helps you gain practical experience of the learnings.
- The trainers at Henry Harvin have more than 25 + years of experience with global certification.
- Learn new ways to manage products as well as explore new product ideas.
- They facilitate projects that help you learn an effective approach to product development.
- Ultimately, join Henry Harvin’s management academy to be a successful product manager.
Cities Where Henry Provides Product Management Course:
Other Courses Provided by Henry Harvin:
2. Institute of Product Leadership:
Contact no: 080-47106006
It was Established in 2012 exclusively for technology executives to transform them into leaders and project managers. This institute offers career growth-accelerating programs to senior product professionals to modify career graphs. Moreover, it is associated with the Executive Product Industry Council, a group of noble product leaders who operate product innovation from India.
Why join the Institute of Product Leadership for Product Management Courses online?
- Their decades of experience in product management help you acquire the essential skills required to be a successful product manager.
- Earn their international certificate in product management (ICPM) from the University of Houston.
- Their product Management Course prepares you from scratch to manage the product journey, from ideation and planning to design and development, along with marketing.
- The leading Industry practitioners from top companies provide one on one training to enhance your skills so that you are ready for your dream job.
- Enrol for their product management courses online and get access to their study material, mock interviews, and life-long learning access along with placement drives.
Product Management Course.
N0: 1, KSDP building, floor no:3, kira layout, Dharmaram college, opposite Forum mall, Hosur Main Road, Bangalore- 560029.
3. Great Learning:
Contact no: 080 47111120
Great learning is one of the finest institutes offering Management and IT training programs. It is one of the leading ed-tech companies providing various learning programs for professional as well as higher education industries. As a part of their management programs, they offer training in Product Management. All their courses are developed in association with top institutions like Stanford, MIT, and IIT.
Why join Great Learning for Product Management Courses Online?
- Their course provides fundamental Knowledge about the benefits, strategies and more about product management.
- This course is designed for aspiring product managers who wish to escalate their career graph.
- The experienced product leaders will teach you all the essential skills along with strategies required to be a successful product manager.
- The classes start with basics and then move towards the product life cycle.
- During the course, you will learn about product design, innovation as well as leadership which are essential for the growth of a product.
- Take the quiz after completing the course to earn the certificate and establish a career as a product manager.
Product Management Course.
4W97+GX8, MTNL Road, Poonam complex, Mira Road, Bhayandar, Maharashtra. Pin no: 401107
It is an online learning platform that offers various courses, such as product management courses online. It is a mission-driven organization committed to modifying traditional education by removing barriers such as cost, location and access.
Why join EdX for Product Management courses online?
- Edx offers product management courses online, where you will learn about product design, marketing strategies, and engineering, along with business analytics.
- Their classes introduce you to different aspects of the course, like the product life cycle, the role of the product manager etc.
- EdX offers product management courses and a master’s degree in association with the leaders in the field of product management.
- Enrol for the course in order to learn the skills of a successful product manager to earn a professional certificate.
- Most importantly, EdX allows you to study at your own pace to complete the course.
Product Management Course.
5 months ( 2-3 hours a week)
5. ISB Executive Education:
Contact no: +914023007000
ISB, one of the world-class business schools in Asia, is a non-profit organisation funded by private corporations, foundations and individuals. This foundation aims to create young leaders who can understand developing economies besides presenting a global perspective. ISB has several innovative programs to shape young minds into business leaders. As a part of such programs, ISB Executive Education offers product management courses online to help you understand the entire product life cycle.
Why select ISB for product management courses online?
- Develop skills that are required to launch a viable product.
- Learn about strategies and frameworks in order to market and sell the product
- Besides providing pre-recorded videos, ISB offers weekly online doubt-clearing sessions with top industry practitioners.
- Case studies given during the course help you gain in-depth knowledge.
- Test your knowledge with regular quizzes and assignments.
- Get help with job placements by attending Emeritus workshops.
Product Management Course
12 weeks ( 4-6 hours a week)
1,32,000 + GST
Indian School of Business, Gachibowli, Hyderabad, Telanaga. Pin no: 500111
6. S.P Jain School of Global Management:
Contact no: 022 61887600
It was Established in Dubai in 2004 to focus on Global learning. Now Sp Jain has expanded its campuses to Sydney, Singapore and Mumbai. The faculty here trains you to explore and think critically as well as develop professional skills to make them global leaders. They prepare you to use technical and entrepreneurial knowledge to solve real-world problems.
Why select S.P Jain School for Project Management Courses online?
- Their courses are designed for aspiring product managers as well as for existing product managers who wish to improve their skills.
- S.P Jain’s top-class faculty make the live online classes interactive and Engaging.
- Besides regular online classes, experience real-life learning through masterclasses from Amazon, Microsoft, Adobe & VMware.
- Top Product expert cases and assignments will enhance your skills.
- Learn various tools like Jira, Google Analytics, Mixpanel and Balsamiq used by product managers.
Product Management Course.
1st floor, Kohinoor city mall, Gate:1, Premier road, Kurla West, Mumbai, Pincode: 400070
7. Kellogg School of Management:
Contact no: 847-491-3300
It is one of the oldest business schools, established in 1908 as Northwestern University’s School of Commerce. It is a world-class business school with highly-spirited staff and students who mould the practice of business and organisations around the world. Kellogg creates an effective research and learning environment by blending theory and practice in academics.
Why select Kellogg School of Management for product management courses online?
- Kellogg school is based in America, but its programs are open to students across many countries.
- Get end-to-end expertise from product design to marketing.
- Learn skills such as tactical implementation in addition to strategic thinking in order to become an expert product manager.
- Sharpen your communication and negotiation skills in order to manage people effectively.
- Earn certifications in product management tools and methodologies that will help you develop product plans from start to end.
- Their course is structured to help professionals to set up and manage product road maps through user research, product analysis and prototyping.
- Enhance your skills to gain expertise in the use of product road mapping tools like miro and Balsamiq.
Product Management Course.
36 weeks ( 10-12 hours a week)
Kellogg School of Management, Northwestern University, 2211 Campus Drive, Evanston,IL 60208
8. Product School:
It was established in 2014 and is recognised globally for product management training. The instructors at the product school are real-world product leaders working at top companies like Amazon, Uber, Google, Paypal, and Netflix. Their certificate is industry recognized; hence, it will be a valuable addition to your CV.
Why select Product School for Product management courses online?
- Their live online classes start every month; therefore, you can find a slot based on your schedule.
- Most importantly, the classes are conducted in the evening so that the instructors, as well as students can maintain their full-time jobs.
- Get better knowledge with one-on-one mentorship, in addition to real-world case studies and group activities.
- Learn how to build digital products from scratch in order to lead cross-functional teams.
- During the course, you will get assistance in resume preparation, along with mock-interview sessions so that you are ready to achieve your dream job.
Product Management Courses
Contact no: 1800 120 2020 ( Toll free)
It is an award-winning ed-tech company initiated by the time group. They offer a wide range of learning and career development courses along with counselling and progressive programs to help you evolve constantly.
Why select Timespro for Product management courses online?
- Attend their product management courses online through an interactive learning program.
- Timespro conducts Product management courses in association with IIM Kozhikode, one of the top management institutions in India.
- Learn skills and techniques required to build a product roadmap through their comprehensive program.
- Develop conceptual and analytical skills along with decision-making skills to develop, launch and market products.
- Learn product management through field-research case studies, two simulations and capstone projects, in addition to 20 hours non- classroom real-life projects.
- A product management course certificate from a prestigious institute like Timespro is a valuable addition to your resume.
Product Management Courses online
Floor no: 18, G-02 wing, Lotus Corporate park, Off Western Express Highway, Jogeshwari East, Mumbai, Maharashtra. Pin no: 400063
Contact no: +918045604032.
It is a renowned Ed-tech company that offers various industry-relevant programs in association with world-class faculty and industry. It was founded in 2015 to boost the careers of working professionals through its upskilling programs. They conduct Product management training together with Duke Corporate Education.
Why select Upgrad for Product Management Courses Online?
- Upgrad provides AI-powered and personalised platforms for learning.
- Avail best-in-class content, live-interactive sessions and tutoring from leading Industry experts.
- Master the product management course through real-life industry projects and assignments.
- Get exposure to more than 10 case studies in order to help you develop and manage the products.
- Personalised industry mentorship to polish your skills and get your dream job
- Learn about different tools and softwares used by product managers.
- Most importantly, join this academy to earn a joint certificate from Duke Education and Upgrad.
- Above all, as a part of their integrated program, build your own product( BYOP) and add it to your portfolio to garner the attention of recruiters.
Product Management Course
Ground floor, Nishuvi 75, Dr Anne Besant Road, Worli, Mumbai. Pin: 400018
Benefits of Product Management Courses online:
Product management of any organisation ensures the planning and development of a product, followed by its launch and management. A product manager plays an important role in a product’s overall success. It is the duty of a product manager to make sure that the company’s product performs well in the market. There is abundant demand for this career; hence, it is beneficial to do a certificate course in product management. Below is the list of benefits of product management courses online.
- Primarily, if you are a student, this course certificate increases your chances of a good job. This certificate helps you stand out among other candidates, which enhances your chances of placements.
- Secondly, On the professional level, this course teaches you the fundamentals and the best product management processes. Besides getting access to templates, strategies and frameworks used by the best product managers, you will learn to manage products confidently.
- Thirdly, If you are a working professional, looking to upskill yourself with this course. Then the knowledge gained through this training helps you get promotions quickly, besides helping you gauge your areas of improvement.
- Ultimately, taking up this course will develop skills that help you advance in your career effectively.
Scope of Product Management Courses online
Product management deals with maintaining products or services offered by the company; therefore, it plays a major role in a business’s core strategy. A product manager takes care of the entire life cycle of a product, starting from ideation to developing the product and delivering it to the market. In short, the product manager is responsible for successfully launching the product into the market. Therefore, the product manager’s job is highly challenging as well as highly desired.
Product Management is one of the most desired career choices today because more than 20,000 jobs are available for a qualified person. The definition of product in today’s world no longer sticks to any object since digital platforms like Netflix, Amazon, healthcare and other services apps are also called products. Upsurge in innovation increased the demand for product managers along with a new set of expectations from them.
Therefore as a professional, if you are looking for career growth as a product manager, it is important to get upgraded with new skills through product management courses. Sharpening your skills constantly helps you get a competitive advantage in this field.
In the current scenario, start-ups dominate the business world because they are coming up with innovative products, both digital as well as physical products of all time. With the increase in start-up culture, that aims to launch user-friendly products, the demand for product management has also increased. Product managers have an important role in business strategy, as they are the key people in driving the growth of the company.
In today’s world, the demand for product managers jobs is extremely high since it has become many people’s dream job. If you are looking to take product management as a career path, then you should upgrade with the latest tools, skills and software. The above-mentioned list of academies offers training in different tools used by successful product managers. You can go through the list and select an institute that fits you right. I hope your search ends here and you find the best product management courses online.
- Top 10 Product Management Courses in Bangalore
- Best 15 product Management Courses in India
- 5 reasons why one must choose Agile
- Reasons to choose project management as a career path
Ans. MBA will help you learn about marketing, negotiation, customer reach and psychology,which will make product management easy for you. Therefore, an MBA is definitely helpful to pursue product management but it is not essential
Ans. You should have a proper degree like bachelors in management or any other degree close to it in order to pursue product management
Ans. The average salary of a product manager in India is INR 16 lakhs per annum, which is around 1.3 lakhs per month.
Ans. There are three major areas in product management and they are product design, product planning and development.