Table of Contents
Delhi is the capital of India and the demand for Foreign Language specialists has been growing for the last 10 years in the capital of India. This blog deals with the Foreign Language Courses in Delhi | A list of Best Centers. Post-Covid, however, the demand for professionals with skills in Foreign Language Courses in Delhi has magnified several folds.
Apart from skill development and employability enhancement, Foreign language expertise is important for strengthening pro-Indian narratives as well as countering anti-India narratives. Chinese radio stations continuously spread aggressive propaganda through powerful radio signals in strategic Indian territories.
Today, the Foreign Language students in the urban Centre are educated not only by an Indian expert but also by native language speakers. Moreover, increased demand for the foreign language in Asian countries led to the expansion of many Foreign Language Courses in Delhi.
Therefore there are many reasons why you will have an associate interest in the Foreign Language Courses in Delhi.
The Need for Foreign Language Courses in Delhi?
Among East Asian languages, Foreign languages are apparent likelihood, owing to growing numbers of career opportunities. Therefore, there are again several reasons why somebody might want to go looking out for a foreign language. A high-paying linguist job is however the first place to search for a foreign language student in India.
In fact, now Delhi is becoming the new Foreign language hub next to Bangalore where people from different countries come to learn foreign tongues. Delhi and nearby NCR cities like Noida, Ghaziabad, Guru gram, Greater Noida, and Faridabad also offer many career options and job opportunities in international languages. One not only will get enough exposure, but also after completing language courses in Delhi, one is eligible to apply for Jobs in a varied range of foreign tongues.
In the light of Foreign Language communication skills, you can facilitate bridging the gap between our country and other countries. Until the last decade, the competition for the Foreign Language course certificate increased owing to a major role in obtaining foreign language-related jobs.
Foreign Language Courses in Delhi | A list of Best Centers
It is of course not an easy task to find the best institute that serves Foreign Language Courses in Delhi. Many institutes provide good Foreign Language training as well as help in course preparation. In the light of all the necessary details, here, in this blog, I have listed some of the famous institutes providing Foreign Language Courses in Delhi. Hope it will be easy for you to find all the necessary details for you to join and thus learn Foreign in Delhi.
1. Henry Harvin
About The Institute:
Henry Harvin offers one of the best Foreign Language Courses in Delhi. It is specially designed not only as per the FLPT communication but also as FF customary. Its curriculum is split into five levels i.e. N1 to N5. Henry Harvin makes you specialize in the Foreign Language supported by the customary for the Foreign Language Education by the same token.
In addition to this access to the E-Learning LMS Portal (Recording, applying Tests, displays, etc.) is an important feature of Henry Harvin. You also get one 1year of Gold Membership of the Language Academy. Henry Harvin is not only a Partner with 180+ companies but also with 10+ colleges, which makes it easy for job placement.
About The Foreign Language Courses in Delhi at Henry Harvin:
Henry Harvin® Language Academy has been set up to up-skill the current technology with the in-demand Language Skill Sets. Secondly, these skills are imparted through action-oriented learning solutions that are carefully handcrafted by subject matter experts with extensive industry experience.
Lastly, the solutions are delivered using their unique pedagogy by select professionals from leading organizations. These people are also impaneled as domain experts with the Academy of Languages.
- English Speaking Course
- French Language Course
- Mandarin Language Course
- Spanish Language Course
- German Language Course
- Foreign Language Course
- Russian Language Course
- Korean Language Course
- Tamil Language Course
- Sanskrit Language Course
- Portuguese Language Course
- Certification: Firstly, get a certification of Foreign Language work course from Henry Harvin® Govt. of India
- Secondly, the Internship to achievement wise information in the Foreign Language
- Thirdly Placement: 100 laptops Placement Support for the annual post-created completion
- In addition to E-learning, access to rife tools and techniques, video content, assessment, and more
- Lastly Boot Camp Sessions: Regular Boot camp sessions over the next 1 year
- Hackathons: Free access
- Above all, you get a 1-year Gold Membership of Henry Harvin® Language Academy for the Foreign Language work Course
- Most celebrated trade trainers with more than 11+ years of operational expertise
- 10+ job opportunities are also offered weekly.
Other Courses Offered By Henry Harvin
Other than the Language Courses offered by the Language Academy, Henry Harvin offers the following courses
- Content Writing Course
- Technical Writing Course
- Medical Coding Course
- Medical Writing Course
- HR Payroll – India
- Digital Marketing Course
- HR Generalist Course
- TEFL Course
- Instructional Design Course
- Tableau Course
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Course
- Post Graduate Program in Data Science
- US CPA
Other cities in India where Henry Harvin provides the Foreign Language Courses:
Henry Harvin House, B-12, Sector 6, Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201301, Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201301
2. Foreign Language Courses in Delhi JNU
About The Institute:
JNU is a wonderful university that is home to more than 15 languages, a few modern and a few ancient. JNU under the School of Language, also offers various foreign language courses in, Literature, and Culture Studies (SLL&CS) including Foreign Language Courses in Delhi too.
It offers Certificate, Diploma, and Advanced Diploma of Proficiency, BA (Hons.), MA, M.Phil., and also Ph.D. in various languages like Arabic, Persian, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Spanish, German, French, Russian, Pashto, and Russian. The Portuguese, Mongolian, Bahasa, Hebrew, and Tibetan are also taught here.
Still, more languages like Italian, Dutch, Greek, and Turkish are offered under exceptional circumstances.
To conclude JNU institute is considered to be one of India’s top-ranked universities in research studies, foreign language coaching, and other industries. Above all the UGC has given the status of “University of Excellence” to JNU.
About The Foreign Language Courses in Delhi JNU:
- JNU institute also issues a certificate upon successful completion of the course.
- Importantly, the JNU has an exclusive placement cell that also serves as a holistic platform for potential candidates.
- The fee for the Foreign Language course is INR 32000/- only.
- The duration, of course, is 3 years
- A hostel facility is also available
- All classrooms have WIFI and
- Highly qualified and experienced faculty.
- Known for organizing job fairs
- Libraries are also well supported
- Very well-established placement opportunities.
- Also good tie-ups with reputed MNCs.
- Internship options are also available.
- Computer labs are well equipped
New Mehrauli Road, JNU Ring Rd, New Delhi, 110067
011 – 2674 2575/2676/1557
3. Indira Gandhi National Open University Courses (IGNOU)
About The Institute:
The IGNOU centers are popular for having dedicated centers to enhance knowledge, and skills, as well as a research base in the specific domains. There are regional centers in the same fashion countrywide. IGNOU comes up with many initiatives, providing projects in schools, centers, as well as cells aimed at knowledge creation, enhancement, and dissemination.
IGNOU through the Delhi center also offers a few distance-learning language courses in French, Arabic, Russian, Japanese, Korean, Chinese, Persian, German, etc.
Concerning the Foreign Language Courses in Delhi, IGNOU aims at providing beginners with the basics of the Foreign Language and a diploma also.
About The Foreign Language Courses in Delhi IGNOU:
- You also do receive a Certificate in the Foreign Language upon the completion of the course.
- A placement opportunity is also provided by the University.
- Certificate in the Foreign Language duration is 6 months.
- The total fee for the Foreign Language Courses is INR 5500/-
- Firstly a bilingual program with medium and self-learning options.
- They provide Self-learning material with audio as well as visual components for the candidates to access.
- Secondly, the program will enable learners to speak and write a Foreign language with confidence in their daily communication.
- Lastly, the course is cost-effective.
- Above all, for all the courses various durations are available.
Maidan Garhi Road 93, New Delhi
011 2957 2513
4. Foreign Language Courses in Delhi at Delhi University
About The Institute:
DU has many affiliated colleges, together with where one can pursue a part-time One-year Certificate/ Advanced Diploma in Foreign Language / Diploma in the Japanese Language
- Sri Guru Gobind Singh College
- Sri Guru Tegh Bahadur Khalsa College,
- Shyam Lal College,
- LakshmiBai College,
- St. Stephen’s College
- Daulat Ram College,
- Ram Lal Anand College
- Ramjas College
- Miranda House
About The Foreign Language Courses in Delhi at Delhi University:
The Department of East Asian Studies at the Arts Faculty offers
- One Year Full-time Post Graduate Intensive Advanced Diploma Course
- One Year Full-time Post Graduate Intensive Diploma Course
- It is equally important to mention that the admission procedure for all these Foreign Language courses at DU is based on the basis of only clearing an entrance test.
- The University of Delhi however offers 18 different foreign language courses, through the Language Academy Department of Arabic, Persian, African, Buddhist, Germanic and Romance Studies (GRS), Slavonic & Finno-Ugrian studies, and East Asian Studies.
- DU is the only University where one can learn Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Hungarian, Polish, and also Romanian in India.
East Asian Studies, Delhi University U, Delhi.
5. Foreign Language Courses in Delhi at Jamia Milia Islamia
About The Institute:
Jamia Millia Islamia is also a well-known central university in Delhi. It is also approved by the University Grants Commission (UGC and the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and). Jamia Millia Islamia is accredited with an ‘A’ grade certificate by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC).
It has an enormously vast campus. This university has also highly qualified, experienced, and dedicated faculty members.
Foreign Language Courses in Delhi offered by JMI
- JMI is another good option for pursuing Foreign Language Courses in Delhi. However, JMI is a top-notch University for language learners.
- It offers part-time as well as regular full-time degree-level courses. It also offers research programs in multiple languages such as Arabic, Persian, French, Chinese, Spanish, Korean, and Korean Turkish.
- Furthermore, JMI also conducts classes in some less widespread central Asian languages such as Kazakh, Turkmen, and Uzbek.
About The Course:
The course helps students to clear.
- One-year Certificate / Diploma in One-year Certificate / Diploma / Advanced Diploma in Turkish
- BA (Hons.) in the Turkish Language
- BA (Hons.) in the Korean Language
- It offers part-time, regular full-time degree level and research programs in multiple languages such as French, Arabic, Spanish, Chinese, Korean, Turkish, and Persian.
- Furthermore, JMI also conducts classes in some less widespread central Asian languages such as Kazakh, Turkmen), and Uzbek.
- A multidisciplinary approach to various languages allows students to integrate the acquisition of foreign languages, literature, history, traditions, and also culture at JMI.
Jamia Millia Islamia,
6. Langma School Of Languages
About The Institute:
Langma School of languages, since the time of its establishment, has evolved and expanded its horizons as one of the Best Foreign Language Courses in Delhi. Secondly, they have a pragmatic way of making the learning process exciting which is gaining popularity resulting in one of the well-ranked institutes that offer Foreign Language Courses in Delhi.
They have been offering training not only to individuals but also to corporate houses. Personal interaction between the teacher and the candidates has also been highly encouraged.
About The Foreign Language Course at Langma School Of Languages
- The duration of the Foreign Language program is 20 weeks only.
- Upon successful completion of the assessment and course, you will also receive the certification of credit.
- In addition to this 100% placement is also guaranteed as they have a good network with reputed organizations.
- The fee is INR 35000/- for a basic training program
- Regular assessments
- Realizing the objectives and providing valuable references
- Offers excellence
- Cater to the needs of every candidate.
- In addition to this, it also provides good employment opportunities.
- Focus on each student’s interest as well as their respective goals.
- Well-qualified trainers only.
- Only 5 to 9 students in a batch.
- Classes are tailored to suit the requirements.
South Extension E-73, New Delhi, 110049
7. Inlingua Delhi
About The Institute:
Though established in 1968 in the capital of Switzerland, Inlingua has over three hundred language centers across thirty countries. Inlingua’s branches in Delhi are East Delhi, Connaught Place, Pitampura, South Extension, Gurgaon, Noida, Rewari, and Greater Noida also.
About The Foreign Language Courses in Delhi at Inlingua:
Inlingua provides Foreign Language Courses in Delhi on weekdays, and weekends, similarly to online and on-site categories.
- Weekend classes are also available.
- The study material, curriculum, and way of coaching, however, are made easy to understand.
- It is equally important to mention that it is a cost-effective course.
C – 9/8, Second Floor, Krishna Park, Vikaspuri, New Delhi
8. YMCA New Delhi
About The Institute:
The Young Men’s Christian Association is known for its historical background as well as a deliverable in providing Foreign Language Courses in Delhi. It is an old reputed institute in the same way as the above all institutes. It aims to provide high-quality management education in the national as well as international arena. The YMCA is in fact known to be specialized in offering full-fledged courses.
About The Foreign Language Courses in Delhi at YMCA
- The student will also receive a diploma certificate on successful completion of the career studies program.
- Secondly excellent placement opportunities by the cell. Above all, they have created an active placement and corporate interaction cell which targets to provide appropriate student placements too.
- The total fee for the one-year diploma is INR 52810/- only
- One-year duration. It also conducts two semesters.
- Their special focus is on conversation, covering all tenses as well as expressions, culture, and literature,
- They offer a one-year diploma
- The course is split into two semesters.
- Phonetics, vocabulary, and conversation, grammar are covered in detail
- Usage of formal and informal language, translation from foreign language to English and vice versa, etc. are taught in detail.
YMCA, Jai Singh Road, New Delhi-110001
9. Embassy Culture Centers in Delhi
Several Embassy Cultural Centre is also offering a variety of language courses in Delhi.
Delhi is a great place for language learners in order to pursue language courses in embassies.
In India, there are many private institutes also that offer foreign language courses like
- Alliance Française,
- Max Mueller Bhavan,
- Camões Institute,
- Goethe-Institute, and
- Russian Centre for Science and Culture,
They all offer foreign language proficiency exams such as,
Then, Delhi is the best place to be. It is owing to the fact that you’ll find the authorized center for almost all the international language tests.
The Importance of learning foreign languages in today’s world
Foreign language study also enhances one’s opportunities in government, business, medicine, law, technology, military, industry, marketing, and more. Knowing a foreign language also improves your skills and grades in other subjects like Math, Social Science, and English. Eight out of ten new jobs in the US are created as a result of foreign trade.
Above all the study of foreign languages makes the students more responsible and committed global citizens. Lastly, the knowledge of a foreign language reduces the barriers to travel. Therefore, it encourages continued exposure to other cultures and allows individuals to interact more fully with others.
According to a survey, the following languages other than English are more in demand these days
The Scope of the Language-Based Jobs In Delhi
The Foreign Language Courses in Delhi will also assist you in obtaining good job opportunities. If you have an Associate Degree certificate, it also guarantees a good position. This job guarantee is not only for the foreign language speaking people in India but also for the Indians living in foreign countries.
Moreover, when you learn a foreign language, ensure you acquire its cultural data and native slang and expressions. Not to mention that Delhi is no doubt home to several technology companies. It also sorts out people with Foreign Language skills.
Above all many companies like Cisco, Bosch, Accenture, Amazon, etc. offer multiple positions for Foreign Language speaking personnel like,
- Translator/ Interpreter
- Content Writer and Editor
- Translation Project Manager.
- College lecturer or faculty
- Language Corporate Trainer
- Teaching Abroad as an ESL Teacher
- Hotel manager
- Sales Representative.
- Linguistic Tour Guide
- Flight Steward/Flight attendant
- Jobs in Embassies
- Customer Service Representative
- International correspondence (Journalism)
In conclusion, if you wish to travel to a foreign country for higher studies, and employment, you need to move with foreign individuals and know their language. For running a business with Japanese individuals these Foreign Language Courses in Delhi can equally assist you.
However, a foreign language enhances one’s opportunities in jobs. These job opportunities are in the following sector like government, business, medicine, law, technology, military, industry, and marketing.
Knowledge of a foreign language also improves your skills like analytical skills, speaking skills, thinking skills, etc. When you learn a foreign language, ensure you acquire its cultural data and native slang and expressions. Moreover, the cultural data of the country is what pushes you up the ladder. Above all, it is true that a language is simply a tool that represents a culture.
A. No, but good communication skills will be a positive point for you.
A. Not necessary for all, since many institutes provide an online mode of learning.
A. The eligibility to learn the Foreign Language is only 10+2 with 40% marks.
A. The answer is NO. Especially for Indian learning, the Foreign Language will seem easier because the syntax, pronunciation, scheme of the alphabet, etc. is very much closer to the Indian language compared to English.
A . Yes, for degree courses, but not for the diploma courses.
A . No, not at all compulsory.