Girish 4.6/5- Henry Harvin Six Sigma Green Belt Review
- When did you Enroll for Henry Harvin?
- I am a student pursuing my bachelor’s degree in Computer Science from a reputed institution in Delhi. However, I come back to my hometown Kolkata during the winter vacation. I decided to utilize this time efficiently.
- Hence, I opted for an Online Course regarding Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification. I joined the classes in January.
- How much did you pay? Was there any support provided after the course?
- I paid Rs 15000 at the beginning of the course.
- The fees paid were for the certificate, the online course, an extended one-year membership with Henry Harvin, which gave me access to all necessary materials.
- The availability of seats was on a first-come, first-serve basis. Around 15 people were enrolled in the course.
Yes, they supported me after I had taken the examination with their institution. Not only did I have access to all the materials online, but I could also indulge myself in doubt clearing sessions with the seasoned trainers.
- What was the course design?
- The course comes with an exhaustive and extensive coverage of every topic needed for a complete understanding of Six Sigma.
- It focuses on eight modules, including Define Phase, Measure Phase, Analyse Phase, Improve Phase, Control Phase, Lean Methodology.
- At the end of the course, we were taught how to integrate our learning.
- What I Achieved?
- The benefits of this course are many. It aided me in effectively cultivating capabilities for fact-based decision making that was driven by data.
- My skills with regards to solving managerial problems had also sharpened since Henry Harvin Six Sigma Online Course provided me with twenty-plus Management learning tools.
- I am now adept at analyzing data. My newly acquired skills have made me confident enough to apply for jobs abroad.
- The trainers were seasoned professionals who have been certified as subject matter experts by Henry Harvin. They had a real-life experience as some of them have already worked in esteemed companies.
- Where all the trainees college students?
- No. Some of the students were professionals working under reputed organizations and companies.
- However, the nature of the course was such that beginners and advanced trainees were taught alike.
- A formal introduction to the necessity for Lean Six Sigma Green Belt was provided at the beginning of the class.
- I had no problem understanding the gist of the subject. Thanks to the trainers who left no stone unturned for making the experience worthwhile.
- Would you recommend Henry Harvin for Lean Six Sigma training?
- Owing to my fantastic experience, I would recommend Henry Harvin for such training.
- One can look into the online portal like Udemy or Coursera for additional support. However, the course designed by Henry Harvin is sufficiently exhaustive in itself.
Also Henry Harvin Provides These Courses
As has been mentioned in several other Henry Harvin Green Belt Reviews, the course provides a comprehensive approach towards executive learning. I would also like to give 4.6/5 for Henry Harvin Six Sigma Reviews. Feel free to offer the online course a try if you are willing to excel in Executive Decision Making.