Sanaya Vijay 4.7/5 Henry Harvin Six Sigma Green Belt Review
- When did you enroll for the batch?
- I was enrolled for the batch on the 29th of March 2020. I have forever aspired to be an Executive in a company with an analytical background, and Six Sigma would help me with exactly that.
- I had heard from my colleagues about Henry Harvin Education. So I decided to join the Executive Certificate Classroom Course on Lean Six Sigma Certification in Delhi.
- Why did you enroll for Henry Harvin?
- I knew about the excellent trainer profiles from the Henry Harvin Six Sigma Reviews.
- All the trainers were either seasoned professionals or had years of experience in teaching.
- The class timings were also convenient for me as I had to work five days a week for my job.
- I attended the scheduled classes on weekends as the batches were scheduled for Saturdays and Sundays.
- The course extensively covers all the nuances of Lean Six Sigma, including Define Phase, Control Phase, and Lean Methodology.
- It also teaches us to integrate the learning procedure. The courses are exhaustive of whatever material is required to become a seasoned executive with Six Sigma Education.
Moreover, the course provides us with a Certified Six Sigma Executive credential. We can showcase this in the global market. The non-teaching faculty is also highly competent. They resolved all of my queries and left no stones unturned to make my experience worthwhile.
- What was the batch composition like?
- The batch consisted of college-goers and professionals like me.
- College goers received regular help from the trainers as they were new to the subject.
- What are the other details of the classroom program?
- It is a four day/32 hours classroom training system.
- I was provided with materials for using the year-round after I passed the examination.
- The examination of the certificate is held after 15 days of completion of the course.
- I was given access to Live-Online classes, as well.
My Batch Image
- What I Achieved?
- After the course, I was adept at handling analytical tasks that were data-driven.
- I now knew better how to deal with customers on a day to day basis and provide them with quality products and services, all the while improving my managerial skills.
- Henry Harvin Six Sigma Green Belt course developed my leadership skills and taught me useful product management hacks.
The environment at the institution is very welcoming. I made some friends during this short course of four days. So I took with me from Henry Harvin Education, not only some excellent skills but also found new friendships.
- How much did I pay for the classes?
- I paid Rs 17500 for the classes. The previously mentioned amount was inclusive of all taxes and came with all the learning materials.
- I still access these materials for a daily brush up sessions.
- Would you recommend Henry Harvin Six Sigma Green Belt Classroom Program?
- I would recommend it. The experience will not only nurture your pre-existing skills but also imbibe in you a new set of skills that will benefit you for a lifetime.
Also Henry Harvin Provides These Courses
On my excellent experience, I give Henry Harvin Six Sigma Reviews 4.7/5. The training is excellent. The course is also pocket friendly.