Bhavya Mangla 4.7/5 Henry Harvin Content Writing Review
- When did you enroll for the batch?
- I started with a content writing courses at Henry Harvin in a batch that started in Delhi.
- I had applied for a weekend batch since I had to do my studies for graduation along with it.
- The weekend classes helped me balance my college studies and professional training course.
- I was looking for a good content writing program and came across the Henry Harvin education reviews.
- It seemed impressive, and I decided to join henceforth. I needed it so that I could become a part-time content writer.
- It is not easy to become a part-time content writer, especially in India. That is another reason why I wanted to enroll in this certification program.
- I knew I wouldn’t be able to flourish without a certificate and that too from a reputed institute.
- The course gave me an enriching experience about which I intend to elucidate as a part of the Henry Harvin reviews of tabloids. Learning content writing at Henry Harvin is an all- entailing knowledge and very fulfilling.
- Tell me more about the batch.
- If you are wondering about the batch size and trying to figure out a candidate-teacher ratio, let me tell you Henry Harvin has an excellent student-teacher ratio that makes learning easy to understand and absorb.
- Since I was a part of the weekend batches, I saw a lot of people of different ages, ranging from college students to stay-at-home parents, attend the coursework.
- It was nice to witness such a diverse set of candidates.
- I also realized how content writing was a growing field of employment nowadays going by its professional scenario; otherwise so many people would not have signed up for the course in the first place.
- Henry Harvin content writing reviews made it clear how distinctly better their course was from those offered at other institutes.
- Going by the number and variety of people who signed for this course, I don’t think that the assertion was wrong in any way.
- What did you learn and how?
- The course structure had made it clear that the course would be divided into six modules, each of which was distinct from each other and equally important.
- Going by the Henry Harvin education reviews, all these modules had been carefully designed to help the students achieve the best.
- We were taught the very basics of content creation, starting right from keyword search, researching the subject, framing of sentences to common grammatical errors, and handling of content material.
- The 32-hour course work, which was accompanied by e-learning modules as well, made us go through the process and stages of content writing, creation of unique content, differentiating between academic and other types of content.
- We were also taught the various ways in which we could get hold of national and international freelance work and realize our payments in time in case of international clients.
- How did the course help you in the further development of your career?
- With the industrial experts who instructed us during the course, I could learn a lot of things regarding content writing.
- I am so lucky that I have joined content writing course in Delhi at Henry Harvin
- They helped me develop my skills and even taught me how to approach every subject in such a way that I can create unique content out of it.
- The exposure that I got there, along with the extensive alumni network that consisted of 18000+ odd individuals and the one year free of cost brush up sessions, made the course worthwhile.
- The best part of the program was the internships that helped me get a touch of professional experience that would be further required in my career.
My Batch Image
Was there any post-training support imparted?
- Henry Harvin provided with excellent internship opportunities during the course and at the end of the class too that provided a good avenue for income as well as learning things practically
- They provided excellent placement opportunities through its wide range of alumni network that includes roughly 18000+ individuals.
How much did you pay?
- I paid INR 15000 for the entire course inclusive of all taxes and benefits, which I don’t think is inappropriate considering the extraordinary quality and amount of service that is given by them in terms of everything.
In short, I hope one would understand why I have written such a review as far as Henry Harvin content writing reviews are concerned. They have earned that 4.7/5. I would strongly recommend anyone looking for content writing courses this Henry Harvin content writing course.