Table of Contents
In today’s competitive world, you want to be the best of the best and come out on the top. You would want to have a glowing resume, various extracurricular hobbies, and on top of that, experience in your favorite field.
But how does one have all that?
The answer is simple, Summer Courses and Summer Schools. If you undertake these, you will have a plethora of experience in your resume and also will be able to learn intensively.
Top 10 Summer Schools in Bangalore
1.Henry Harvin Summer School Academy
A. Teen MBA Course
The Henry Harvin Teen Academy provides mentor-led mini-courses for teenagers with a very well organized training schedule. The following are the aspects promoted by Henry Harvin Teen Academy so that a student can gain the upper edge:
Teen MBA Course aims to grasp the cognition of fundamental concepts of business administration. Moreover, this course is a good alternative for teenagers to facilitate their understanding of the business world.
Henry Harvin fosters the task of business learning by using different parameters. It can forge to comprehend and give a platform to choose the journey of this course as per your choice.
Learn and perceive explicit knowledge of different areas of teen MBA courses.
- CEO- You can expedite your cognitive skills of entrepreneurship after completing this course. It merely does not prop up you to improve critical business planning. However, it can also give a better understanding of time management and team building which are indispensable segments of the business.
- CMO- The journey of CMO can be fascinating for learners who are intrigued by the marketing world. They can satiate their quest of marketing segment with the trained facilitators.
- CTO- This course makes the candidates techno-savvy to handle critical technical glitches. You can be proficient in solving technical problems.
- CFO- You can gain expertise in the financial segment after completion of the course. Nothing can impede your career in finance once you will understand the key components of this course with Henry Harvin.
You can get a complimentary module on soft skills development and resume writing.
- Business world visualization
- Creative thinking
- Entrepreneurial Acumen
- Hands-on Business tools
- Gamified and experimental learning
After successful completion, you will receive a prestigious certification by Henry Harvin Teen Academy which you can use to build up your academic profile.
Fees: INR 6000 to 7999
Duration: 45 days
Other courses offered by Henry Harvin which can be useful during summer breaks are-
B. Content Writing Course
The Content writing course guides aspiring learners to pen down the write-up effectively. It assists you in articulating your thoughts on a particular topic. Henry Harvin equips you with the knowledge of content writing by offering eight modules of this course.
- Language Skills
- Internet Skills
- Business & Marketing Writing
- Content Strategy
- Technical & Research Writing
- Academic Writing
- Creative Writing
- Earn Online & get international projects
Apart from this Henry Harvin will also provide you with an extra module of soft skills.
C. Technical Writing Course
Technical writing courses can infuse technical writing skills in your mind to improve your cognition in the technical world. Henry Harvin teaches you the technical documentation for the acquisition of knowledge in technical writing. It provides different tools and techniques to enhance your erudition in this segment.
- Authoring tools
- Screen capture tools
- Image Editing tools
- Spell check tools
- Presentation and Templates Infographic
- Video Editor
D. Medical Writing Course
- Foundation Course
- Scientific Writing
- Drug Development
- Pre-clinical/ Non-clinical writing
- Clinical trial
- Medical writing in the post-marketing phase
- Instructions to publish Data
E. Digital Marketing Course
Digital Marketing Course helps you to learn new tactics of promulgating your products. Henry Harvin guides you to devise strategies of marketing by understanding six modules of the digital world.
- Advent with Digital Marketing
- Webpage Designing
- Search Engine Optimization
- Advanced Pay Per Click
- LinkedIn Marketing
- YouTube Marketing
Henry Harvin also provide these Courses
Also Check the Review of Henry Harvin Summer Internship Program
2. Oxford Summer Courses
Oxford Summer Courses offer you the experience of one of the best academic teachings by the expert Oxford Teachers. It will allow you to get exposed to educational excellence and world-class teaching.
Why choose Oxford Summer Courses?
- It allows you to tackle challenging academic work, improve critical thinking through interactive and productive workshops.
- It will help you to develop crucial personal skills like public speaking and confidence.
- Apart from this, these offer many courses like Business and Entrepreneurship, Coding, leadership, etc. to various age groups.
- 97% of their students described the course as great or amazing, and about 90 % would recommend this course to their friends
- Focuses on small group teaching in seminars and supervisions which enhance the productivity of the students along with giving them a competitive edge.
- In the end, you will receive a certificate and a letter of recommendation in a traditional Oxford Style Ceremony
Location: Oakridge International School in Bangalore
Fee: INR 99,000
Duration: 10 days
3. Young Leaders for Active Citizenship
The Young Leaders for Active Citizenship (YLAC), founded by the Harvard and Oxford Alumni in 2016, creates certain metamorphic learning experiences that help fuel the calibre of the youth to lead a change in the society.
Why choose Young Leaders for Active Citizenship?
- Help participants to broaden their perspectives generates awareness amongst students and allows them to channelize their passion and interests in live projects and campaigns.
- Creating and nurturing future leaders in the field of societal impact
- Opens a new world of opportunities
Fee: INR 20000 to 28000
Duration: Varies from 7 days to 1 month
4. INSPIRIT AI – Summer Program on Artificial Intelligence
This program is developed by alumni and graduate students from Stanford University. It provides intensive guidance and training in AI projects, AI ventures and preparing for College
Why choose INSPIRIT AI?
- Help students develop an interest in the AI field and thus open up a new array of career options for them
- Enhances the potential of students in AI programming, projects, etc.
Fee: INR 60,000
Duration: 10 days
5. ISDI Summer School
One of the most Premier Summer Schools in India. Focuses on exploring Design Thinking, Creativity, Digital Collaboration, etc. Online Design Summer School; promotes innovation.
Why choose ISDI Summer School?
- Helps students venture into their interests and make better academic and career choices
- Understand different disciplines of design and arts
- Helps develop empathy and awareness
- On successful completion, all students will receive certification.
Fee: INR 21,000 to 30000
Duration: 2 weeks
6. LSE Summer School Programs
Providing International Exposure to students, All-round professional development of students.
Why choose LSE Summer School Programs?
- Offers cutting edge insights on disciplines like Accounting and Finance, Economics, etc
- This course gives a unique experience of being part of a global body of students from various backgrounds, enabling a personal and professional exchange of ideas.
Fees: INR 70,000 to 77,300
Duration: 5 to 6 weeks
8. ICTS Bengaluru
Why choose ICTS Bengaluru?
- Aims at giving broader perspective on science for students, undergraduates and postgraduates.
- Offers Rich experience based on current research and interaction.
Fees: INR 17,500 to 35,000
Duration: 12 days
9. MTA- Microsoft Technology Associate
It is one of the most acknowledged and heavily demanded training programs not only in Bengaluru but also across the nation. It provides informative training course modules.
Why choose MTA?
- Training center has state of the art infrastructure and facilities
- Provide courses inn programming, coding etc by trained experts and experienced instructors.
- After successful completion of module Trainees will be provided with an International Certificate
- Promotes career growth
Fee: Ranges from INR 10,000 to 22,000
Duration: 2 to 3 weeks
This is another name to check out while looking for summer schools in Bengaluru. It aims at improving and sharpening the Engineering skills of students interested in robotics, IoT, and engineering.
Why choose Roboversity?
- Helps students achieve a broader perspective on learning robotics
- Courses are well planned, well structured so that students get maximum exposure to workshops conducted.
Fee: INR 3500
Duration: 7 days
11. Skyfi Labs
Sky fi Lab’s mini summer courses are project-based and highly engaging. They focus on developing practical skills via project development and help students aim and prepare for best jobs and further higher education opportunities in the future.
They offer courses in:
- Machine Learning etc.
Fee: Ranges from INR 2,240 to 17,999
Duration: 6 weeks
Why do I Need Summer School Courses?
Industry Knowledge: Knowledge acquired here would allow you to prepare yourself for your future and give you a glimpse in the field of your preference.
Gain Confidence: You are able to get exposed to new and challenging tasks. Once you set a stable foot, you can channelize more energy on excelling at work put before you.
The megacity Bengaluru, along with being the Silicon Valley Of India and The Center For Aerospace, is also the Hub for Education.
This fast-growing city has a wide array of opportunities for students to take up during summers; like the well-known summer schools and training courses, so that alongside active learning, students also get professional experiences.
Here are the top 10 Summer Schools and courses in Bengaluru:
Summer schools and summer training programs are extremely important for all students. They help students gain hands-on experience and exposure to various aspects in the most enriching and engaging way.
Alongside this, the certifications and recognitions later help a student to rise in a competitive job market.
In this blog, I have mentioned some of the most well-recognized Summer Schools and Training Programs in the city of Bengaluru, which can broadly impact the students’ career choices and can even push them further in their fields.
Program ’21 - Analytics
A comprehensive 2-month long industry-oriented training & internship program aims to help undergrads, grads, executive professionals to get started with the field of Analytics & Data Science and gain industrial experience.
Teen MBA: Online Summer
Program for Teenagers
Certified Business Analytics Practitioner (CBAP) course is a focused 32-hours instructor-led training and certification program that equips participants to explore+analyze+solve business problems using popular analytics tools such as R & Advanced Excel.Explore Popular Category