Table of Contents
Machine learning, Artificial Intelligence, Python, are recurrently encountered terms these days. Machine learning Course is the field that deals with computer programs and algorithms that updates themselves according to the data collected and the past experience without being programmed explicitly. The wings of Machine learning are spread far and wide with many applications in the field of Medicine, e-commerce, Gaming, online fraud detection, etc to name a few. This results in the monumental growth of the domain.
To point out, this growth spurt in the domain, in turn, catalyzes the demand for various courses in the Machine learning domain. In this blog, I give you a detailed list of the Top 10 machine learning courses in India. Before we get into it, let us go through certain aspects of Machine learning that will help you to choose the best from the list that follows.
How to choose the best Machine learning course in India
A machine learning course in India or anywhere, for that matter, teaches how to build Machine learning algorithms. So, you can choose the course that goes well with your requirements. In other words, a course that comes in handy in the domain you are working or aspire to work in.
There are many undergraduate and post-graduate courses in Artificial intelligence and associated with it are the Machine learning courses in India. In addition to this, there are many certification courses in Machine learning in India. To demonstrate, here, the list of top 10 Machine learning courses in India is for the online certificate course in Machine learning.
Are you an AI and Machine Learning enthusiast? If yes, the AI and Machine Learning course is a perfect fit for your career growth.
Top 10 Machine Learning Course in India
1. Henry Harvin
Henry Harvin Institute aims at making the educated employable by upskilling them in various domains through various courses. As can be seen, It is a global Edtech company for educating its students to Industry standards through a well-structured pedagogy. Henry Harvin offers not only Machine learning course in India with python but also Machine learning courses with R . The Certified Machine Learning Practitioner(CMLP) course from Henry Harvin is a highly regarded and revered course among Most IIT and IIM students. So, the Henry Harvin Machine Learning course is the no.1 in the list of top 10 Machine learning courses.
- 32 hours instructor-led training
- Covers all the tools related to Python, R, and Excel
- 1-year Gold membership during which time you get unlimited access to recorded classes, internships, job opportunities, brush-up sessions, and more.
- More than 5 projects during the course like Multi-domain Business Analytics Optimization, the Attrition rate of employees, Predicting department-wise sales, Website trends Analysis, Analyze ETF trends, etc.
Perks of the course:
- In particular get insights into factory needed practices from Experts.
- Comprehend the basics of Machine learning through intensive training, in general
- Similarly, know more about predictive decision-making from a set of data.
- Learn more about customer behavior through lifetime prediction
- Even more, know how to make medical predictions, how to discover financial frauds, Improve financial decision-making, etc.
- Adapt to macro changes in the predictive models
- Support start-ups so that results in high ROI
- Most important work abroad in the machine learning Domain.
- By all means, let your profile stand out in the crowd of peers with the hallmark CMLP certificate.
- Build a start-up in the most promising field of Machine learning.
Henry Harvin Machine Learning Course fees:
Cities in India Where Henry Harvin Course in Provided
Other Henry Harvin Courses
- Business Analytics Course
- Marketing Analytics Course
- Financial Analytics Course
- Data Science Course
- Tableau Certification Course
Also check this video:
2. Great Learning
Great Learning is a part of the prominent BYJU group and offers online, offline, as well as hybrid courses in various domains. Furthermore, they offer courses in collaboration with international universities like Stanford University, Texas University, etc The postgraduate course in Artificial Intelligence and Machine learning offered by Great Learning spotlights the industry-relevant curriculum.
- 12-month online course with mentorship
- Placement support
- Python, Deep learning, Machine learning, Neural networks, computer vision all inculcated in this course.
- Industry sessions, hackathons, 1:1 career coaching sessions, Case- studies, etc coupled with the above
- In addition, for working professionals there is the facility of learning through recorded classes.
Edureka specializes in continuing education through online mode. They have a committed set of mentors and trainers who as a matter of fact, put their 100 % in uplifting the educational qualifications of their students through various courses. Edureka offers a postgraduate Diploma course in Artificial Intelligence and Machine learning. Another key point is the vocational curriculum is designed by the E 7 ICT Academy, NIT Warangal.
- 450 hours training
- Edureka issues certificate by E & ICT Academy, NIT Warangal after the completion of the course
- Any Graduate as well as diploma holder with programming knowledge can apply.
- 24/7 subject matter expert support
- Placement assistance
- More than 20 industry-relevant projects
- More than 100 tools
Course fees: INR 2,22,450+GST, can avail EMI option of INR 13,125/month
Website: www. edureka.co
upGrad is a global edtech company providing educational courses to working professionals in diverse domains. Their main objective is to upskill professionals so as to ensure that they don’t remain stagnant in a single designation throughout the job. They have six types of courses in Machine learning. They are-
- MS in Machine Learning-20 months course
- In addition to above, MS in Machine learning and AI-18 months course
- Executive postgraduation in AI and Machine learning- 13 months course
- Advanced Certification in Machine learning and Cloud-12 months course
- Certificate in Machine learning and Deep learning-7 months- Advanced program
- Last but not the least, Advanced certificate in Machine learning and NLP-8 months
The above six courses require a bachelor’s degree and coding knowledge as the eligibility criteria. But, each course has its own distinctive features. Please visit the website. In order to get the details of the course curriculum and fees.
Amalytixlabs is one of the best Data science institutes in India. To emphasize this is exclusive to the courses in Data Science and related domains. So, Analytixlabs comes next in my list of Top 10 Machine learning courses in India. Machine learning with Python from Analytixlabs is rated among the top machine learning courses in India.
- 12 hours of online classes and 60 hours of self-study
- 8 projects and assignments
- Progressive curriculum that they update from time to time with changing trends
- To point out, candidates should have prior knowledge of programming in Python
- Placement support with profile building, job referrals, interview prep, etc
Course fees: INR 20,000+taxes(self-paced)
INR 25,000+taxes ( live online classes)
INR 25,000+taxes(classes and bootcamps)
Lifetime support and access to the course materials make Intellipaat stand -out among all the edtech companies offering Machine learning courses in India. Intellipaat offers a Machine learning course in India in collaboration with IIT Madras. IIT Madras faculties and various Industry experts train the students during the course.
- Seven months course with more than 50 live classes
- 218 hours self- course
- 200 hours of projects and exercises
- Data analysis, data science, Python, etc and more than 10 tools
- Hackathons and career services
- Profile building and interview preparation and after that Machine learning certification
Course Fees: INR 85,044 for online live classroom
Educba is specialized in providing skill-based education through online learning. On top of that, they claim to make their students industry-ready after the completion of the respective courses. They have 19 different machine learning courses in India. So, they start from basics in statistics to advance Machine learning topics along with real-time projects Educba Machine learning courses in India can be described as holistic in their domain.
- More than 170 hours of self-paced training
- Careful and exhaustive curriculum
- Both Python and R programming are covered during the course
- Immense confidence is instilled to build your own model during the course.
- More than 25 projects
- Lifetime access to the course
Course fees: INR 34,999( original)
INR 6,999( offer price ) Only a few seats left. Grab the opportunity soon.
8. Amity Global Institute (Singapore)
Amity global institute is a part of the Amity Education Group offering higher education courses on a global level. The various courses include Postgraduate Diploma in Information technology and this Postgraduate Diploma covers artificial intelligence and machine learning as well in its curriculum. Therefore, It is one of the premium institutes and provides an extensive in Machine learning in India through the Diploma program.
- 6-months, at least 8 hours/week course
- Online mode
- Can leverage credits for studying in the UK or Singapore
- 24/7 access to video recordings of the training
- Many mini projects, case studies, and assignments, etc. to enhance your skills
- In addition, Can choose optional modules too.
- 3 years of graduation and IELTS 6.0 are the prerequisites
Course fees: INR 1,20,000
Madrisoftware training institute is based in Delhi and was started by ex-Cognizant employees. So, they offer courses in the various stream of the IT domain. The course curriculum is designed by industry experts which is at par with global standards, so, Madridsoftware’s Machine learning course in India covers all the necessary topics related to artificial intelligence and Machine learning as well.
- Both online and classroom training available
- Project-based training
- 24/7 support
- Placement assistance
- Recorded sessions of the class
- Above all, Partnered with Hewlett-Packard
Course fees: Can request the details or download the brochure from the website.
10. Imarticus Learning
Imarticus institute offers courses ranging from Investment banking to business analysis. The major privilege is they provide training based on the learner’s ability and requirement. They evaluate the learner regularly so that they benefit the most from the course and training. They collaborated with IBM in delivering a course in artificial intelligence and machine learning. As a result, this is regarded as one of the best industry-oriented Machine learning courses in India.
- Online live training at least 8 hours/week
- Bachelor’s/master’s degree is a must in the field of computer science/Engineering/statistics/math/science/economics with 50% aggregate.
- Certificate by E & ICT Academy, IIT Guwahati
- 3- day Campus Immersion at E& ICT Academy
- Real-world projects
- Hackathons together with career support
- Scholarship facility provided that you get qualified after giving the required test
Course fees: INR 2,40,00 (Scholarships up to 40%)
Average salary after doing Machine learning courses in India
INR 10- 20 Lakhs p.a
INR 3 – 8 lakh p.a
INR 8- 15 lakhs p.a
INR 8- 10 lakhs p.a
Major job profiles after doing Machine learning courses
- Machine learning Engineer
- Software developer
- Computational linguist
- Software Engineer
- Data scientist, etc.
Real-life Applications of Machine learning
- Video surveillance- Most of you are familiar with the surveillance cameras used in traffic monitoring, parking lots, etc. These object detectors are adept at picking out the target from the normal images for instance.
- Image Recognition- Face recognition for unlocking phones is the best example of image recognition using Machine learning. Various algorithms for this purpose help the system recognize the pattern and ultimately the image.
- Product Recommendation- Are you a frequent shopper at Flipkart or Amazon or any online platforms, for that matter? If yes you are familiar with the auto-generated product suggestions like ‘Customers who viewed this also viewed’ kind of suggestions. This is also an example of machine learning where the system learns from the patterns of sales.
- Google Translate- “Google Neural Machine Translation’ uses a Machine learning algorithm to translate thousands of languages.
- Stock Market Signal- Stock market investments made easy with the advent of Machine learning languages and hence gives steadfast insights into the pattern.
Last but not least Amazon’s Alexa and Apple’s Siri, the well-known names, has their roots in the Machine learning domain.
Why Machine learning Courses in India?
The above applications show us that Machine learning is a highly significant and well-established domain. The knowledge in Machine learning can take you to great heights in your career at any rate. A Machine learning course in India is the best way to achieve this. There are innumerable Machine learning Courses in India. I have compiled the top 10 machine learning courses here after all things considered. These courses cover a wide range of algorithms using Python or R languages. Python is a flexible language and easy to comprehend. Moreover, most inevitable changes in Machine learning can be easily implemented using Python. So, Python is the most commonly used programming language in Machine learning.
Machine learning algorithms that are usually included in the Machine learning courses in India
Machine learning is considered a sub-domain to the Artificial Intelligence field. Future predictions can be made using Machine learning algorithms. Evidently, Machine learning uses these algorithms to create a model based on the data acquired. Just as humans are accustomed to the changing circumstances, Machine language algorithms help change or rather improve the processing of Data over time. They are the self-improving programs of a computer. Classification, as well as regression, are the two main processes of the Machine learning algorithm. The major Machine learning algorithms are:
- Linear Regression – Establishes a linear equation where input coupled with output with specific weightings for the input.
- Linear Discriminant Analysis- there are more than two classes, this is used.
- Logistic Regression- Used for binary classification problems. In short, they are similar to linear regression except that output is predicted with the help of a logic function.
- Classification and Regression Trees-These are Binary trees or Decision trees for predictive modeling by all means.
- Bagging and Random Forest- To estimate a quantity from a data sample.
- Adaboost- It is a type of Boosting algorithm and is used for binary classification.
- Boosting- To create a classifier from a set of weak classifiers.
- K-Nearest Neighbours- Very simple yet effective in creating predictive models for a new set of data together with the most similar set of data.
- Support Vector Machines (SVM)- Finds the coefficients to separate classes by a hyperplane.
- Learning Vector Quantization (LVQ)- Uses codebook vectors that significantly help in rectifying the limitations of the KNN algorithm
Wrap-up for the top 10 Machine learning courses
There are many other institutes and colleges/universities providing Machine learning courses in India. But, I compiled the above list of the top 10 Machine learning courses in India based on my research. Machine learning courses in India are popular and will help in defining the future of various technology domains. And, most industries use Artificial intelligence and Machine learning algorithms in their system. This creates endless job opportunities. So, it is advisable to do a Machine learning course in India to always stay ahead in the game. Moreover, this is the right time to indulge in a Machine learning course in India that shows you have a good head on your shoulders! Go for it!
- Top 10 HR Analytics Courses in India
- Top 15 Books on Business Analytics
- Top 10 Free Marketing Analytics Courses
- Top 10 Business Analytics Course in Delhi
- Top 10 Business Analytics Course in Singapore
- Top 10 Business Analytics Course in the USA
Q.1 What is the reach of Machine learning in India?
Machine learning is omnipresent in any career domain related to technology. To put in another way they range from CCTV to humanoid robots use Machine learning and Artificial Intelligence.
Q.2 Are Machine learning and Artificial intelligence the same?
Machine learning is a subfield of Artificial intelligence that deals with the algorithms used to develop artificial intelligence. In the same way, many other subfields like Big data, Neural networks, evolutionary computation, robotics, etc work synchronously in an artificially intelligent system.
Q.3 Why do we need Machine learning?
Everything is a Data-driven process these days. Machine learning enables a system to make future predictions based on the previous data without much extra effort. The system makes decisions based on the data without programming it explicitly.
Q.4 Does drones use Machine learning?
Yes, drones use Machine learning in order to improve performance.
Q.5 Are Machine learning and Artificial intelligence used in Aviation Industry?
Yes, the Aviation industry uses Machine learning and Artificial intelligence. especially in Revenue management, Maintenance, and Safety of airlines, Messaging Automation, Crew management, etc to name a few.
Data Science Course
The Data Science Course from Henry Harvin equips students and Data Analysts with the most essential skills needed to apply data science in any number of real-world contexts. It blends theory, computation, and application in a most easy-to-understand and practical way.
Artificial Intelligence Certification
Become a skilled AI Expert | Master the most demanding tech-dexterity | Accelerate your career with trending certification course | Develop skills in AI & ML technologies.
Certified Industry 4.0 Specialist
Introduced by German Government | Industry 4.0 is the revolution in Industrial Manufacturing | Powered by Robotics, Artificial Intelligence, and CPS | Suitable for Aspirants from all backgrounds
RPA using UiPath With
Training & Certification
No. 2 Ranked RPA using UI Path Course in India | Trained 6,520+ Participants | Learn to implement RPA solutions in your organization | Master RPA key concepts for designing processes and performing complex image and text automation
Certified Machine Learning
No. 1 Ranked Machine Learning Practitioner Course in India | Trained 4,535+ Participants | Get Exposure to 10+ projectsExplore Popular Category