Table of Contents
Why Learn IoT (Internet of Things) Courses in India?
The main advantage of learning IoT Courses in India is that it satisfies your sense of creativity as well as technical interest. It is easy to apply the knowledge and technology learned in the IoT course for a variety of applications it finds in our daily life. Internet of Things is simple to understand and the IoT technology is here to stay for generations to come.
Upon completion of IoT Courses, you can get the opportunity to work in job roles like Security Specialist, Network Engineer, Cloud Engineer, IoT Software Developer, Systems Administrator, Web Development Engineer, Embedded Systems Designer, Solutions Engineer, Infrastructure architect, etc.
What is IoT (Internet of Things)?
In simple words, the Internet of Things is a technology that can be embedded in an object and connect the object to a network. The object can communicate with connected devices through the internet without human intervention.
The term IoT (Internet of Things) was introduced by Kevin Ashton in the year 1999, after using RFID technology for inventory management of cosmetics. As a result, the vast usage of this technology created a snowball effect in the supply chain industry which soon spread across various other applications.
From smart homes to smart cities, IoT applies to anything that can be embedded and connected to the internet. Hence, there are a good number of opportunities in the market offering a decent pay scale for IoT specialists.
List of Top 10 IoT Courses in India with Course Details
There are different types of IoT Courses available for Undergraduate, Post Graduate, or Certificate programs. Based on your qualification and interest you can enter the IoT field by taking any of these courses. Here we have compiled the list of Top 10 IoT Courses in India which are providing training and Certification programs. It is recommended to enquire about the eligibility criteria for all the courses to help you make a better decision.
1. Henry Harvin
Henry Harvin ranks among the top 500 Edtech companies globally and the top 100 Edtech companies in India. It is a leading career & competency development organization Affiliated with the American Association of EFL, Ministry of Corporate Affairs, MSME, UKAF, UKCert, Project Management Institute (PMI), and ISO 29990:2010 certified.
The IoT Course from Henry Harvin is one of the most sought-after certification courses among IoT Courses in India for upgrading your career path.
Course Name: IoT (Internet of Things) Certification Course
Fees: INR 50000
Duration: 50 Hours
Batches: Online Sessions (Weekday/Weekend/Self-Paced)
- 9 in 1 course comprising:
- Live Training Course
- Simulated/ Capstone Projects
- Guaranteed Internship at beginner, intermediate and advanced level
- Globally recognized Hallmark Certification
- Placement through the job portal and weekly job support
- E-Learning portal access
- Bootcamp sessions for softskills development
- #AskHenry Hackathons
- 1 year Gold Membership
- Training provided by Certified and Experienced Subject Matter Experts.
- Get 24×7 Support with complete assistance during and post completion of the certification.
- 100% Placement and Internship support.
- Access to #AskHenry Hackathons and Competitions.
- Understand IoT Applications and IoT systems.
- Know about IoT Network Architecture and IoT Device Architecture.
- Get trained on Embedded Development Boards such as Arduino, Raspberry Pi, and ESP8266.
- Know about Application Protocols – MQTT, CoAP, AMQP.
- Understand various cloud services.
- Design IoT products using interfacing peripherals and programming GPIOs.
- Learn programming components like Embedded C, Python, and Arduino.
- Training on various tools used in IoT technology for example Jira.
Henry Harvin IOT Course Training Certification Process
Other courses offered by Henry Harvin
2. Jigsaw Academy
UNext Jigsaw Academy offers industry-relevant learning programs for freshers and professionals. It provides end-to-end learning and assessment solutions online. It’s academic partners are futureskills, TAPMI, IIM Indore, and Shiv Nadar University. The IoT Course from Unext Jigsaw is an online self-paced course that covers following key components.
Course Name: IOT Professional Certification
Fees: INR 30,800 + taxes
Duration: 12 Months
Batches: Online (Self-paced)
- Capstone project assignments with large data set for real-life analytics
- This IoT course is designed by industry experts using case studies and hands-on exercises.
- Expert faculty and technical support for the students.
- Access to mobile app for close interaction and anytime anywhere access.
- Access to IoT Hardware Kit that includes an IoT Device, IoT Gateway along with accessories.
- Ability to develop and innovate IoT Solutions using connected devices and IoT gateway.
- Learn to set up IoT Cloud for data storage and analysis.
- Knowledge of Arduino Code Language, Inputs, app control, and simulation environment.
- Learn about Analog and Digital Sensors along with a basic electronics overview.
- Understanding of User Interface, Microcontroller concepts, and hardware.
- Know about NodeMcu, wireless networking, HTTP, and REST API
- Learn about LED Blink, messaging with MQTT, and concepts about Microcontrollers.
- Understand how to configure, discover and update devices.
This IoT Course can be considered a good option among the top 10 IoT Courses in India for those who want to learn in their own time and convenience.
3. 360 DigiTMG
Headquartered in India, 360DigiTMG offers a range of courses accredited by UTM Malaysia. It provides customized corporate training organized by companies for their employees. 360 DigiTMG provides the IoT Course designed by trainers from IIT and BITS Pilani with Certification which ranks well among the available IoT Courses in India.
Course Name: Certificate Course in Internet of Things (IoT) Training
Fees: INR 30340
Duration: 40 Hours Classroom Sessions/ 80 Hours Assignments/ 80 Hours Live Projects
- Get trained by trainers from IIT And BITS Pilani.
- Practical assignments with 2 Capstone Projects.
- Certification along with placement assistance in IoT fields.
- Unlimited access to mock interviews and quizzes.
- Access to Learning Management System (LMS).
- Attend free live webinars.
- Extra support with resume writing and LinkedIn review sessions.
- Understanding of architecture, operation, and business benefits of IoT.
- Build and review key technologies of a complete IoT System.
- Ability to design independent IoT devices for multiple sectors.
- Learn to design and produce hardware-compatible MCU.
- Study modern microcontrollers for data capture and signal transmission.
- Learn programming languages like Python for Data Analysis.
- Know concepts of Cloud Computing.
- Exposure to embedded development boards like Raspberry Pi.
- Learn interfacing MCU with basic units.
Ranking third among the Top 10 IoT Courses in India, this IoT Course is best suited for candidates who would like to become IoT Analysts and Professionals who want to learn about IoT Architecture, Cloud IoT, and IoT Implementation strategy.
Founded in 1993, Koenig aims to make IT education readily available worldwide. Under IoT Courses, Koenig provides a variety of training programs for learners to choose from. Facilities like 200+ in-house trainers, 35+ Authorizations, and in-house labs for enhanced practice time for students are what make Koenig part of our list of Top 10 IoT Courses in India.
Course Name: IoT Development with Raspberry Course Overview
Fees: On request
Duration: 24 Hours
Batches: Online (Flexible)
- Learning methodology based on learn-test-fail-learn.
- Flexibility to choose the start date, reschedule, and weekend or evening batch option.
- Access to video recordings of live sessions.
- Learn about IoT devices, sensors, communication, and security.
- Create functional IoT Gadgets using Raspberry Pi.
- Learn consolidating Python and Raspberry Pi for IoT Applications.
- Hands-on instructional exercise to plan and assemble IoT arrangements.
- Know about fabricating IoT arrangements with no programming required using Cayenne – a simplified IoT stage.
- Learn about Raspberry Pi components and their functions.
- Study how to install Raspbian OS on Raspberry Pi 3 and 4
- Learn to set up a home screen, sensors, and module kits
- Ability to make files and navigate the file system
- Overview of Python Programming language and shell scripting
- Learn to connect IoT Device to external devices
- Scheduling tasks, running tasks, and decision making
- Overview of IoT services.
This IoT Course is mostly taken by growing engineers who are keen to learn Python and Raspberry Pi board for IoT applications.
5. Cranes Varsity
Cranes Varsity is an Edtech company and a Finishing School. It provides educational training services and has trained more than 1 lakh engineers with worldwide placements. The IoT Course with certification program from Cranes Varsity is a short-term course that falls under our list of top 10 IoT Courses in India. However, they also have PG Diploma in IoT and Embedded Systems and Diploma in IoT available for applicants.
Course Name: IoT using Raspberry Pi and Python
Fees: On request
Duration: 1.5 Months
- Minimum eligibility required as BE, B.Tech, ME, or M.Tech
- Placement assistance in partnership with top industry employers.
- Choose from a variety of course options and schedules.
- Training by subject matter experts
- Globally accepted certification with 500+ hiring partners
- Understanding of IoT devices functioning and how they interact with each other.
- A comprehensive course for Raspberry Pi 3.
- Understanding of Python and object-oriented paradigm.
- Study the control flow with relational operators and loops.
- Learn to create a list and access, insert and delete elements in a list.
- Working on list comprehensions, methods, and functions.
- Study SMTP mail transfer for sending messages through email.
- Learn Server Setting and Server Hosting.
- Data uploading through Thingspeak API and connecting using MQTT.
Cranes Varsity is a division of Cranes Software International Ltd, assuring aspirants guaranteed placements and a good career path after completion of the IoT Course.
6. Techno Scripts
Techno Scripts is an embedded system development and training company founded in 2005. It caters to freshers as well as working professionals. Techno Scripts provides corporate training, workshops, lectures, presentations, and seminars in Embedded systems, Linux, Robotics, and other professional courses. It’s team of trainers comprises industry professionals to keep the courses in line with market requirements. The IoT course from Techno Scripts secures its place in our list of top 10 IoT courses in India.
Course Name: IoT Training Course
Fees: INR 14000
Duration: 1.5 Months
Batches: Regular/Weekends classroom (Online option available)
- Training from one of the top IOT training institutes in Pune.
- Program based on a high level of research and consulting work in the industry.
- Provides a practical and strategic understanding of the IoT world.
- Thorough understanding of IoT devices and connectivity.
- The course is curated keeping in mind both manufacturers and end users of IoT devices.
- Key skills training is needed to implement IoT ideas in hardware and software both.
- The course enables you to develop IoT applications on your own.
- Overview of IoT basic concepts including uses of IoT, architecture, applications, and tools.
- Knowledge of programming languages Linux and Python along with their functions and usages.
- Study hardware programs like Arduino/ Nodemcu Kit, ESP 8266 wi-fi Module, Raspberry Pi, Wireless modules, and Sensor interfacing.
- Practical on Porting Raspbian Wheezy Linux, GPIO Interfacing, Sensor Interfacing, Bluetooth Interfacing.
- Learn to configure various accessories like a USB webcam.
- Collect, communicate and leverage data from connected devices.
- Using types of communication like Serial Communication in Raspberry Pi, Wi-Fi communication, and GSM Interfacing.
- Learn about Thinger (IoT Platform), MQTT for IoT applications with Mosquito MQTT, Broker on Raspberry, Cloud Technology, IBM Nodered tool, and overall project implementation on the cloud.
Apart from this IoT Training Course, Techno Scripts also provides an Advanced IoT Course that provides further knowledge about optimizing cyber security and privacy issues.
Edureka is an online live training provider in trending technologies in India. It offers courses in various technologies like Big Data & Analytics, Cloud Computing, Programming, Application Development, etc. It provides an IoT Course with an IoT Solution Engineer Certificate and is one of the recommended IoT Courses in India.
Course Name: IoT Certification Training on Azure
Fees: On request
Duration: 30 Hours (live classes)
Batches: Weekend Classes (10 sessions of 3 hours each)
- The course is curated by industry experts followed by 20 hours of practical assignments.
- Real Life case studies and demos to help candidates master IoT Technology.
- Lifetime access to presentations, quizzes, and installation guide through LMS.
- Community Forum for sharing knowledge and interaction with peers.
- 24×7 support with a ticket-based tracking system for any queries.
- The course provides an IoT Developer Certificate based on the project taken at the end of the course.
- Core concepts of IoT Framework, IoT Ecosystem, Solution Architecture, Networking, Application Layer Protocols, and decision framework.
- Learn to develop IoT Solutions using sensors and components integration with Raspberry Pi, Sense HAT, and Azure.
- Learn to perform Data Analytics through the extraction, analysis, and modelling of data using Big Data for IoT.
- Hands-on experience on Raspberry Pi, Sense HAT, Azure IoT Hub, and Alexa Voice.
- Get to work on 9 real-life case studies and certification projects using Google Developer’s Account and a Microsoft Azure Account.
This IoT Course in India is suitable for software developers, solution architects, technical architects, students as well as business executives seeking knowledge about IoT. To enroll in this IoT Course, you need to have basic knowledge of Linux fundamentals, Python Programming, Azure IoT Hub, and Storage. However, for all these fundamental courses there are complementary self-paced tutorials provided by Edureka to support the participants.
8. Croma Campus
Croma Campus Training & Development Private Limited is an education platform operating for more than 12 years in training on 240+ latest technologies and 1lac+ satisfied learners. It provides industry-relevant IoT Courses designed in collaboration with expert faculty and infrastructure. This online training program from Croma Campus is affiliated with top universities for IoT Courses in India.
Course Name: IoT (Internet of Things) Certification Training
Fees: On request
Duration: 45 Days (Weekdays)/7 weekends/ 8 Days (Fast Track)
Batches: Live Online /Self-Paced/Classroom
- Meticulously designed program to master key concepts of IoT applications to be able to develop IoT solutions as per business demand.
- The course includes 2 Live Projects for practical experience for candidates.
- Candidates get a certificate that is affiliated with top universities.
- The course is refined according to changing concepts as per industry standards.
- 100% placement is ensured by following P3 Model for studying IoT.
- Get trained by certified corporate trainers with more than 10 years of experience.
- Mock interviews and mock exams to prepare candidates to excel in the certification program.
- Learn about basic and advanced concepts of IoT architecture and decision framework to become a certified IoT professional.
- Study how to configure Raspberry Pi as well as programming sensors, and actuators.
- Understanding of IoT networking protocols, Cloud Computing, Azure IoT Hub.
- Designing of IoT Solutions using IoT tools and technologies.
- Learn Data Analytics usage for IoT by data collection, prediction algorithms, and data analysis techniques.
Above IoT Course from Croma Campus is one of the renowned IoT Courses in India that for learning through real-life case studies, mock interview preparation for job responsibilities, and lifetime access to the course for self-paced learning.
NobleProg is a training and consultancy group that provides courses in Artificial Intelligence, IT, Management, and Applied Statistics for more than 17 years through both classroom and online platforms. The IoT Course from Noble Prog aims to provide current technological trends and professional skills with their Certified IoT Courses in India.
Course Name: Getting Started with IoT (Internet of Things) and Augmented Reality Training Course
Fees: INR 85,939 (Online)/ INR 91,539 (Classroom)
Duration: 14 Hours (2 Days)
- A comprehensive course on the Internet of Things (IoT) for learning to connect physical objects and software applications wirelessly and using sensors for remote control.
- The course also teaches Augmented Reality (AR) technology connecting virtual elements with the physical environment.
- Learn two of the most relevant and frequently adapted technologies in the industry.
- Live training led by quality trainers where participants will understand the basics of IoT and AR and the application of this technology.
- The course is suitable for Managers and Entrepreneurs seeking knowledge about industry know-how of IoT and AR.
- The modules are designed in sections of part lecture, part discussion, exercises, and practical experiences with hands-on training.
- Understanding what is IoT and AR and the way these technologies work in business.
- Case study-based training on how to use data for making informed business decisions using IoT
- Knowledge about IoT Sensors and Communication Protocols and powering options.
- Study Wireless Networking for IoT and Machine-to-Machine (M2M) Communication.
- Learn fundamentals of Augmented Reality, AR classifications, and its uses for business using Case Studies.
- Understanding of Augmented Reality applications for industries and how they can be applied to various business models.
Above IoT Course from Noble Prog requires participants to have basic knowledge of the Internet of Things and Augmented Reality Products and is designed keeping in mind the Managers and Entrepreneurs as the audience.
A Division of CADD Centre Training Services Pvt Ltd – LIVEWIRE is a Skill Development Partner of the National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC). It provides various courses in IT, Computer Science, Electronics & Electricals including IoT Courses in India.
Course Name: IOT Professional Certification
Fees: On request
Duration: 48 Hours
- The course requires participants to have an understanding of electronics and high-level programming languages.
- Participants will get Global Competency Certification (GCC)based on their online assessment which is recognized globally.
- The course is imparted by Certified trainers holding a B2E (Benchmark to Expertise) Certificate of experience in the industry to ensure in-depth training for participants.
- Access to Student Portal to apply for jobs in more than 250+ partner companies.
- DEEP LEARNING MODULE – learning management tool for reference material, quiz program, sample interview questions, lab exercises, and technical forum for doubts clarification.
- Detailed knowledge of IoT Architecture, Communication Protocols, Sensors, Microcontrollers, and Electronics.
- Scope of IoT, Network Architecture, Connecting Devices, Programming languages, Data Security, and Cloud Computing.
- Learn device sensors and embedded development boards – Arduino, Raspberry Pi, ESP8266.
- Study device communication with Bluetooth and Wi-Fi modules with various protocols like Wired/Wireless/Application/Transport Layer.
- Learn to interface peripheral devices and program GPIOs along with programming using Arduino and Python.
Scope of work post completing IoT Courses
Since its inception, IoT (Internet of Things) applications have grown in leaps and bounds. As a result, there has been a constant demand for learned and certified IoT Professionals in this business. Some of the industries where this course will open doors for you are:
- IT Services & Consulting
- Software Product
- Telecom ISP
- Hardware & Networking
- Engineering & Construction
- Industrial Automation
- Medical Services
The starting salary range for IoT Professionals as per some of the top job portals goes from a minimum of INR 4 lakhs to INR 10 lakhs based on the job roles.
You can find out the required eligibility criteria by downloading the brochure for the selected IoT courses. And, you can also get in touch with customer care service which can connect you to the career counsellors for the respective course.
The IoT courses listed above are validated and recognized by top corporates in India and Abroad. You can also check the sample copy of certificates available in the course details to verify the affiliated companies worldwide.
You will directly get placement opportunities after completion of the IoT Course Certification. However, you can choose to further study advanced concepts like Artificial Intelligence or Data Analytics based on your interest.