Table of Contents
To be fit into the global market we should adapt multilingualism. we should be flexible in learning a language and the culture of different geography.
French is an age-old language and well recognized globally for its rich culture and heritage. The language is spoken on six continents, which means nearly 350 million people speak the language. The interesting fact is many modern English words originate from French.
In India, the French language is trained across Schools, Universities, Institutes, and French embassies. Learning a new language going to add value for you and open the new job market globally.
The opportunities are abundant for French learners. France offers plenty of job opportunities, to get a job in France it is so important to pass basic level exams in French.
- If you have completed a bachelor’s degree you can learn French to find a job in foreign embassies.
- The world has become more digitalized after the pandemic. Online jobs also increased drastically. Many job opportunities in areas like proofreading, editing, content writing, and translating.
- You can also find jobs in other sectors like tourism, teaching, and corporate training.
So, French is not only a beautiful language to speak but also provides plenty of jobs opportunities. Here, I am providing you with the top 11 French learning institutes in Kolkata for you to explore further.
There are various levels in the French course
A1 – The beginner’s level
A2 – The upper Beginners
B1 – Intermediate
B2 – Upper-intermediate
C1 – The advanced level
C2 – Proficiency.
1. Henry Harvin (French Language Course in Kolkata)
Henry Harvin Contact No: +91 9891953953 | Chat on WhatsApp with Henry Harvin
Henry Harvin is a globally recognized Edtech company that has customers in 97 countries, also called an online university, as it teaches around 200 courses. Henry Harvin provides its service across the globe but also across the country. Henry Harvin was awarded “Best Corporate Training Platform”.The French language course at Henry Harvin is the perfect place to pursue the course. To become fluent and proficient in French, Henry Harvin helps you to become confident. Following this course, instructors assist you in gaining practical knowledge of the French language. They help you to crack significant French examinations including DELF, DILF, DCL, DALF, and TCF.
Advantages at Henry Harvin French Language Course in Kolkata
- Henry Harvin offers you a money-back guarantee if you are not satisfied with their training.
- Round-the-clock support from the Henry Harvin team.
- 365 days access to recorded videos, monthly Bootcamp sessions, and job support services.
- You learn to narrate events, express your feelings, and opinions.
- Internship to gain proficiency in the language.
- 100% real-time training provided by native french trainers.
- Course curriculum includes word building, sentence building, and advanced grammar.
- Henry Harvin offers access to Hackathons and competitions.
- Henry Harvin Certifications are recognized by the government of India.
Various levels of courses offered by Henry Harvin are A1,
A2, B1, B2, C1, and C2
The time duration and the course fees.
A1: 30 Hours 300$
A2: 30 Hours 300$
B1: 40 Hours 500$
B2: 40 Hours 500$
C1:40 Hours 800$
C2:40 Hours. 800$
Similar courses are offered by Henry Harvin in other cities like
Chennai, Bangalore, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Pune, Gurgaon, Delhi, and Noida.
Gold Membership Benefits
- One Year Gold Membership of Henry Harvin,includes E-Learning through Videos, Games, Projects also Free Bootcamp Sessions for one Year.
- Weekly more job opportunities offered.
- Provides real time industry projects.
- Gain the prestigious Alumni status and become one of the authenticated 3,00,000+ Alumni across the globe Guaranteed Internship with Henry Harvin
Mail: [email protected]
Mob: +91 9015266266
Henry Harvin also provides these courses
Henry Harvin Provides French Language Course in these Cities:
Henry Harvin® French Language Course Ranks #1 in India by Education World
2. IITT Language Academy : French Language Course in Kolkata
Contact No: +062896 00491
IITT is ISO 9001:2015 certified organization. The Institute provides various language training courses such as French, German, Italian, Spanish, Chinese, and Japanese. The trainers at IITT are well experienced, careersIITT follows the guidelines of CEFRL (Common European Framework of Reference for Languages) and has trained around 800 students in the French language course in Kolkata.
IITT comes with four types of language training.
- Listening and Reading.
- Written and Spoken.
- Spoken and Written which helps in interaction.
- Language training also includes translation and interpreting.
Advantages at IITT
- IITT offers flexible timings.
- Provides study materials and audio files for future reference.
- Round-the-clock support from the IITT team.
- To focus on each individual the batch is sized to allow only 5 students.
- IITT offers Job placement support.
Online class duration – 48 Hrs
Course fees – Rs 20,000
Offline class duration – 48 Hrs
Course fees – Rs 30,000
238 B, A.J.C Bose Road,
Ist Floor, Kolkatta – 700020
West Bengal, India
Mob : +91 628-9600-491
Mail : [email protected]
3. Palium Skills : French Language Course in Kolkata
Contact No: +084205 94969
Palium Skills provides training for the French language in Kolkata. They offer both online and offline courses. They also offer three-level courses Beginner 1, Beginner 2, and Beginner 3. The curriculum is structured well to meet the overseas standards. Their trainers are well experienced. Palium skills also provide 200 certification courses.
Advantages at Palium skills
- The course is customized well.
- The size of the batch is limited to focus on the individual.
- Round-the-clock access to E-learning.
- Assessments are frequently conducted to ensure the trainee has understood the language well.
- Palium skills also provide placement assistance.
- They also provide one-to-one training
- They offer training for Institutes, corporates, and school children.
Two Types of course offered
A1: Rs 14,500
A2: Rs 16,500
Palium Skills ,1/22 Poddar Nagar,
Kolkata- 700068 West Bengal India.
Mail: [email protected]
4. Mentors (French Language Course in Kolkata)
Contact No: +9569668800
Mentors offer French language courses in Kolkata. The institute also offers various foreign language courses like Spanish, German and Chinese. Mentors have trained 1500 students across 125 countries. The trainers are well experienced and their coachings are in a systematic way to expertise the learners. The course is aligned with CEFR. Mentors were established in 2001.
Advantages at Mentors
- Trainees are assessed frequently until they understood the language well.
- Individual and group projects are provided.
- Job guidance provided.
- Their main focus is to train each individual to be proficient in the language
Flat B1, Gokul Apartments,
10/A ultadanga road,Kolkatta – 700004
West Bengal India.
Mob : +9198363 27990
Mail : [email protected]
5. Masterstroke education : French Language Course in Kolkata
Contact No: +9123955259
Masterstroke education is one of the prime institutes for French language course in Kolkata. The trainers are certified and experienced, they provide both online and offline classes. They have three years of experience in the education field.
Advantages at Masterstroke
- Flexibility timings.
- Class size is in the ratio of 1:6.
- Monthly tests and mock tests are conducted to give them a thorough knowledge of the language.
3, Botanical garden road, Indian institute of engineering science and
Botanical garden Area, Howrah,
West Bengal -711103 India
Mail: [email protected]
6. Alliance française du Bengale (French Language Course in Kolkata)
India and France had bilateral relations, Alliance française du Bengale is established in Kolkata in the year 1940 has been the pioneer in establishing a bond through Indo-French linguistic, literary and cultural confluence in the east part of India.
Alliance française du Bengale, associated with the international network of Alliance françaises in the world and acknowledged by the Embassy of France in India. It is the only official French language training center to do DELF-DALF and TCF courses.
Advantages at Alliance Francaise
● Their aim is to enrich the students with strong communication skills specifically learning four skills which are oral and written comprehension, oral and written production.
- Using a communicative approach of the French language, the trainers of Alliance française du Bengale help students to improve their grammar, conjunction, vocabulary, and phonetics
- Learning french by doing fun activities is part of their curriculum.
- Every month they have an internal assessment to evaluate students to prepare for DELF exams,
Alliance française du Bengale,
57A Park Street, Park Mansions,
Gate 3, Flat 15,
KOLKATA 700 016 / India.
7. Yield (French Language Course in Kolkata)
Yield is located in the heart of the city. It was founded in 2007. The institute is registered with a government trademarks registry. India and foreign students information system of India. The institute was trained around 5,000 students so far, The curriculum is structured in a perfect streamline to meet the foreign standards.
Advantages at Yield
- The training programs are researched and proven before implementing the course.
- Frequent workshops, seminars on linguistics, and entrepreneur skill development activities are conducted.
- Competition debates and cultural programs or held frequently.
- French language basic training 2 hours 30 minutes once a week.Total 29 classes.
- Intermediate and advanced 24 classes 2 hours 30 minutes once in a week.
For beginners course fees Rs 6000.
22, Pataldanga street,
Raja Ram Mohan Roy sarani and MG Road crossing,
Mob:033 2352 2612
Mail: [email protected]
8. CDA center.
CDA is an ISO 9001:2015 Certified Institute it was founded in 2010 CDA has trained around six thousand trainees is in 16 languages.CDA offers French language training in Kolkata.CDA language center is partnered with ALP Consulting Limited Which is an outsourcing company. Their certificate is globally recognized.CDA is tied up with Alliance française du Bengale to provide a streamlined curriculum.
Advantages at CDA
- They offer training at partner worksites.
- They design the course as per the client’s requirements.
- Courses are divided into four modules speaking, reading, listening, and writing.
- A pool of faculties is always available round-the-clock for guidance.
- They offer both online and offline classes.
- They provide flexible course timings.
- Crash courses duration 6 to 8 weeks
- Standard courses duration 8 to 12 weeks
BJ-11, Sector-ii, Salt Lake,
West Bengal India.
9. L&S Langage Academy.
L&S language Academy ISO 9001: 2015 certified company L&S also teaches various languages the trainers are friendly and also well experienced.
Advantage at L&S
- They provide placement assistance through their alumni network they have generated thousands of jobs.
- They offer flexible timings to balance work life.
- They provide access to online study materials around the clock.
- Trainers provide online support to clear doubts.
- At the end of every session, there is an assessment to evaluate the trainees.
L&S Language Academy,
122/A Majumdhar Para, First lane, Airport Gate,
Motilal colony, Kolkata 700039, West Bengal India.
Mail: [email protected]
10. Ramakrishna Mission institute of culture.
The study of languages that facilitate cross-cultural understanding is an important objective of the Institute. The School of Languages offers Basic and Advanced Certificate courses in 19 languages of which 14 are foreign. They have trained around 22000 students across the country.
Advantage at Ramakrishna Mission
- The institute employs modern art technology to teach languages including audio-visual methods and internet-based VLE.
- They have Huge collections of study materials.
- The faculties are well experienced.
Ramakrishna Misson Institute of Culture,
Garaihat Road, South End Park,
11. Aiuto Consulting
Aiuto is an online foreign language training institute. This company was founded in 2016 by experienced professionals. Aiuto trained around 15 Asian, European and Indian languages.
They offer short-term and long-term courses. They have trained around 11500 students across the country. They have 50 courses trained around 15 locations.
Advantage at Aiuto
- They have flexible course timings also have online classes, one-to-one classes, home tuition.
- Their training methods are unique they teach through activities and games.
- They have limited their batch size to have better interaction with students o the focus will be more.
- Their course syllabus was drafted by experienced people who work as language experts in corporate companies.
- They give follow-on support after the completion, of course, they keep track of every trainee to clear all their doubts.
D-13, Golders Green Market Complex,
Nazrul Islam Avenue,
Kaikhali, Kolkata – 700052,
West Bengal, India
Mob: +91 9821722723
Mail: [email protected]
Inlingua is widely regarded as one of the best French classes in Kolkata. This institution has a virtual classroom, live sessions, and certified trainers. Moreover, inlingua offers French online classes with a comprehensive curriculum. This French learning institute in Kolkata will prepare students to communicate fluently as native French speakers. This course will let you converse in the official and working language of the United Nations, NATO, the European Union, the International Olympic Committee, the International Criminal Court, and international courts.
Inlingua believes in meeting the individual needs of each student and giving them more time to practice in the classroom. So, they have small class sizes and make their programs fit the needs of each person.
The embassy accepts their credentials for visa purposes. Also, their certificate is accepted all over the world for jobs, travel, visas, getting into foreign universities, and other things. Inlingua administers its examinations and awards certificates to those who pass. All levels of the Common European Framework of Reference correlate to inlingua levels. The French language programs from inlingua stand out because of the unique way they teach and what they teach.
13. FITA ACADEMY
FITA teaches the fundamentals of the French language in Kolkata, including alphabets, vocabulary, everyday phrases, grammar, and pronunciation. This academy allows individuals to attain proficiency in reading, listening, writing, and speaking French. The instructors are experts in the French language profession.
The CEFR determines the modules for this course. These French classes in Kolkata aim to impart proficiency in phrases, grammar, vocabulary, and pronunciation to the students. This academy’s French language instructors have more than ten years of expertise in instructing candidates.
French learning institute in Kolkata introduces students to all tense forms. The teachers at this academy teach their students how to say French words like a native speaker. The student will be able to speak French in a clear, concise way. The mentors guide the students in passing international certification exams such as TEF and DALF.
14. INSTITUTE FOR FOREIGN LANGUAGE AND CULTURE
The Institute of Foreign Language and Culture offers French classes in Kolkata. They provide French training for beginners as well as courses for professionals. In addition, they give a spoken French course. It is a well-structured discussion session for developing vocabulary and speaking French fluency. For beginners, French language course fees in Kolkata begin at INR 52,500, while conversational classes start at INR 2,500.
15. FLUEN -C
These French classes in Kolkata guarantee success in your certification exam. The hand-selected and well-trained faculty provides students with an immersive learning environment. Their desire to disseminate knowledge inspires participants’ passion and willingness to learn. Their instructors embody the foundational pedagogical concepts of nurture. They value their students by bolstering their confidence for certification examinations. This French learning institute in Kolkata offers internships for this course.
16. J AND C ONLINE FRENCH COURSE
J and C’s French classes in Kolkata are ranked the best in India. Experts teach the French sessions. They emphasize excellent instruction. It begins with the fundamentals of French language study under the instruction of specialists. It is relied upon by tens of thousands of individuals worldwide. They emphasize literature, writing, and fluency in the French language. French language course fees in Kolkata offer a 50% discount on the entire course.
Today in the globalized economy, people have become citizens of the universe. Anyone can grab any job across the world but the challenges are to understand the culture and the language of that geography. Though English is a globally connected language but still in many countries in Asia and Europe it is not the official language.
When we move to this part of the world, learning their language becomes mandatory. To bridge the gap there are many language teaching institutes that keep training people across the globe. Here is my blog I have listed the top 11 institutes in Kolkata that can teach French so explore the list ring them to know more about the course.
Ans. According to the Foreign Service Institutes(FSI), French is the easiest language ever to learn as it is similar to the English language. Most of the English words are originate from the French. Compare to other languages french can be easily learned in a short period.
Ans. More than 350 million people across the world speak the french language. It is the second widely learned language after English. Moreover french is the only language along with English, is been taught across many countries. French is the language for international jobs that offers plenty of jobs across the world. France is the best tourist country in the world so learning the French language will add value to your life.
Ans. CEFR- Common European Framework of Reference which is a scale developed by Cambridge University to assess people’s English level based on that English language course been designed. The same standard is been applied across all European languages. There are 6 levels in learning the French language A1 and A2 are elementary levels, B1 and B2 are intermediate levels, and CA and C2 are advanced levels
Ans. Every institute has a different duration it depends on its curriculum. Some may have short-term courses and some may have long-term courses. Assessments methods vary across the institutes, to know more details call the institutes their contact numbers and mail ids are shared here in this blog.
Ans. No, Not required French courses have various levels so for beginners its A1 course where they teach basic about french, moreover if you know English well then learning French is just a cakewalk.
Ans. The critical question is, Learning is easy but to demonstrate learning, one needs the right environment to mature further. No matter we still simulate the environment just write the conversation and start practicing in front of a mirror.
French Language Training
Henry Harvin® provides the best platform for French Language | Many multinational companies use French as their working language| We help you to acquire knowledge of this language that will help you to touch skyscrapers in your career | Gain Fluency with the Completion of A1, A2, B1, B2, C1, C2 Levels of French Language | Master the French Language and Ace the important French Language Exams such as DILF, DELF, DALF, DCL, & TCF
Spanish Language Training
Designed as per the DELE and SIELE Exams conducted by Instituto Cervantes | Native Speaking Trainers to help your overall Spanish Language Skills | Converse fluently with peers | Multiple Simulation Exams | 100% Practical Training
German Language Training
Henry Harvin® provides the best platform for the German Language Course | Werden Sie Spezialist für die Deutsche Sprache | One of the 10 most commonly spoken languages in the world and official language in Germany, Austria, Liechtenstein, and Switzerland | Master the German Language Course and Ace all the important German language exams such as DSH, the TestDaF, Goethe- Institut ExaminationsExplore Popular Category