Table of Contents
In many companies, you get the responsibility to make a lot of files and data to see what is actually going on with your company assets. The workers in certain companies still make the analytics or graphs by themselves. The profits and losses of the company are studied by this data.
Power BI Course is a tool that helps you get a visualization or analytics on the basis of your rough or incomplete data. You can get accurate graphs based on your reports. It is a business analytics service by Microsoft.
Many institutes in India are offering courses for this tool. You can learn and can ease your work with this tool. Let’s get started with the listing. I am going to add the top 10 institutes that are providing the Power BI course in India.
1. Henry Harvin Education – Best Business Intelligence Course India
Contact No: +91 9891953953 | Chat on WhatsApp with Henry Harvin
Henry Harvin has been top-ranked in the industry by Trainings360. They offer a certified Business Intelligence Course that improves your decision-making process and analyses selling opportunities.
About the course :
- Get training by senior industry professionals with experience of 10+ years of business intelligence in diverse domain and industries.
- Duration : 24 hours classroom training , 24 hours live online training, 50 hours E – learning Access.
- 1 year membership will be provided by Henry harvin with these benefits :
E-learning access: recorded videos, case studies, projects, games.
Brush-up sessions: free analytics brush-up for 1 year.
Job support: 10+ job opportunities every week.
- 24×7 access to Henry harvin LMS.
- Certification will distinguish your profile with global credential of ‘certified business intelligence specialist’ and a hallmark of CBIS next to your name.
There are 10 modules in this course offered by Henry Harvin. Some of the topics are Business intelligence (BI) concepts, Microsoft power bi (MSPI) introduction, Connecting power bi with different data sources, Power Query for data transformation, Data modeling and reports in Power BI, Visualization types and dashboards in power bi and in last there will be a projects end to end modeling and visualization.
- Master business intelligence using Power Bi tool.
- Learn to transform enterprise data into visuals
- Create a more efficient operation
- Advanced mapping techniques
- Understand Data/KPIs and importance of business intelligence
- Learn to make dashboards which are highly interactive
- Easily create chart of any type
Work on real-life business problems
There are many other courses that Henry Harvin provides under business intelligence. Not only Business but there are also other courses like
Content Writing, Law, digital marketing, finance, coding, teacher training, etc. I think you can get a perfect package here.
Henry Harvin Power BI Course fees:
Cities in India where Henry Harvin Power BI Course is Provided:
Henry Harvin providing other courses:
Also Check this Video
2. Edureka – Best Business Intelligence Course India
Contact No: +91 8951755408
The Business Intelligence Courses is a certification course provided by Edureka. The main concepts which you will cover will be Power BI Course desktop, Power BI DAX, Power Bi Q&A, and Power Bi. The classes will be live and instructor-led who have 10+ years of experience. You can apply for weekdays or weekend batches
- Master concepts like data visualization and integration.
- Learn about Power Pivot, Power view, Power map etc.
- Understand DAX and SSBI
- Use and implement custom visuals
- Perform data binding and formatting
- Learn Power Bi embedded and workspace collection
- Learn and use data gateways, content packs, power Bi report server
- Instructor led live sessions
- Case study
- Lifetime access to their LMS
- Expert support 24/7
- Certification as a business analyst
- Community forum
You can have no-cost EMI options which start at Rs.1,599
Course Fees and Duration:
Address: 5th FLOOR, Wing A, No 38/4, INDIQUBE ETA, DODDANEKUNDI VILLAGE, OUTER RING ROAD, Bengaluru (Bangalore) Urban, Karnataka, 560048.
Website Link: https://www.edureka.co/
3. Magnitia – Best Business Intelligence Course India
Contact No: +91 6309161616
Magnetic is based in Hyderabad. By taking the course by Magnetic, the professionals working can upgrade their working minds and hands as per the higher targets.
Duration: 60 hours
Regular classes: 45 days
Weekend classes: 5-6 weeks.
- You will get Practical training
- You will learn Mature syllabus
- Best stimulations
- They are offering 100% placement
- Trainers have 20 years of experiences in software industry
- They also provide any time support and you will get hand on real life case studies.
- Introduction to power BI
- Power Bi desktop
- Data visualization
- Data analysis expressions
- Power Bi Q&A and data insights
- Direct connectivity
- Power Bi report server
- In class projects
- Advanced analytics in Power Bi using R & Python
Other Courses which they offer are -selenium, amazon web services, DevOps, Azure.
Course Fees and Duration:
Address: 3rd Floor, Plot No. MIG-208, GSR Enclave, Rd Number 1, above the Arvind Store, Kukatpally Housing Board Colony, Kukatpally, Hyderabad, Telangana 500072
Website Link: https://www.magnitia.com/
4. Addent Analytics – Best Business Intelligence Course India
Contact No: +91 9920116645
You will gain expertise in the Business intelligence Course Online provided by added analytics. It is situated in Mumbai. By using power bi as a platform, many enterprises are becoming small to large really fast. It is capable of connecting to a large number of powerful analytics capabilities and striking visualizations.
Added analytics provides the course online and on-site to make you a pro.
You can expect to learn to connect to various data sources using Power Bi native connectors or ODBC. Cleaning and transforming data using the query editor
Power Bi Desktop and Writing DAX language through which you will harness the power of analytics engine of power bi.
You will learn to create beautiful reports, highly rich and functions rich. You will publish the reports to power bi services and your colleagues.
Intermediate level: 16hrs with all the learnings mentioned above.
Advanced level: 16 hrs with all the learnings plus many more things.
Course Fees and Duration:
Address: 1205/1206, Landmark, Plot 26A, Sector 7, Kharghar, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra 410210
Website Link: https://addendanalytics.com/
5. Croma Campus – Best Business Intelligence Course India
Contact No: +91 9711526942
This institute is situated in Noida, Uttar Pradesh. They also give training all over India.
they provide the training in class and online too. Their saying is that they will enable the professionals to secure placements in MNCs. The training will be provided by certified corporate professionals having 8+ years of experience.
- You will learn Introduction to power bi training
- Learn to make Reports creation
- You will be Creating Report visualization
- You’ll be Learn Drill down reports
- And, Power query
- They are going to give you Real life case and practise studies
- You will get Assignments
- You will have Lifetime access
- You can take Expert support
- Global certification will be provided
- Job portal access will be provided
You will get options to select from weekdays, weekends, or fast track.
Weekdays duration will be 20-25 days, 2 hours per day, and the mode will be online or classroom. For Indian candidates
The weekend will be for 8 weekends, 3 hours per day and mode will be online or classroom. Fastrack will be only for 7 days, however, for 6+ hours per day. These are for overseas candidates.
There are many other benefits if you sign up for the course from the Croma campus.
Course Fees and Duration:
Address: G-21, Block G, Sector 3, Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201301
Website Link: https://www.cromacampus.com/
Intellipaat provides the Business Intelligence Courses in collaboration with Microsoft. It is a certification training course. You will be provided comprehensive coverage of the Microsoft power bi tool. You will get training on industry-relevant BI skills, such as Power Bi architecture, service, desktop, mobile app visualizations, and deriving business insights.
- You will get 24 hours instructor led training
- You will be provided 16 hours self paced videos
- You’ll get 30 hours project work and exercises
- The schedule is flexible
- You will have access to 24/7 lifetime support and access
- You will get certification and job assistance
The Business Intelligence Course from Intellipaat has 9 modules. You will get all the training in these modules. I am going to write some basic and main learning for you.
- You will have a basic understanding of Business Intelligence Course.
- You’ll be able to analyze and visualize data retrieved from excel spreadsheets or local databases.
- You’ll learn to use purpose-built dashboards to create, share, and benefit from the business information.
- You’ll get a chance to work with quick books and adobe analytics.
- You will get a chance to work on a real life project.
- You will have an understanding of three vital components : service, desktop and mobile apps.
Self-paced: 16 hours e-learning videos with lifetime free upgrade and 24/7 lifetime support and access.
Online classroom: 24 hours of instructor-led training with everything in self-paced plus 1:1 doubt sessions, attend as many batches for lifetime and flexible schedule.
Fees: Self-paced: Rs. 10,032
Online classroom: Rs. 22.743
Course Fees and Duration:
Course Fees: Rs. 10,032/-
Course Duration: 24 hours
Address: 94 A, Vasundhara Colony, Tonk Road, Jaipur-302018 (Rajasthan) India.
Website Link: https://intellipaat.com/
7. Knowledge Academy
Knowledge academy provides Microsoft Power BI training in many states in India. It states that it is rated outstanding by 4,781+ Certified Power Bi professionals. It is available in Bangalore, New Delhi, Hyderabad, Mumbai, and many more. They provide the course online with instructor-led, online self-paced, classroom and onsite. Let us see what knowledge academy will teach us in this course and why should we sign it with them?
- You will get access to the knowledge academy Power BI manual
- You’ll be given the training by experienced instructor
- You’ll get eligible for certification on completion of the course
- You’ll also get the refreshments
- Introduction to Power BI : in which you will cover all the basic power bi things like what is it ?, it’s service, report server, datasets, reports & dashboards, content packs etc.
- Data Sources : under this topic you’re going to learn connecting to files, data refresh, hierarchies, SQL servers, publishing to Power Bi from excel, managing data relationships, configuring data Q&A etc.
- Shaping and combining data : the topics you’ll cover under this are the query editor, applied steps, advanced editor. And, shaping, combining, merging, transforming data.
- Modelling data : the things you will learn here are what is DAX?, syntax, functions, cross filter direction, cardinality, viewing and creating relationships, measures etc.
- Interactive data visualisations : the learning under this will be page layout and formatting, creating charts, histograms, power bi admin portal, multiple visualisation etc.
Rs. 77,095 for online instructor-led classes Rs. 1995 for online self-paced
Course Fees and Duration:
Course Fees: Rs. 77,095/-
Website Link: https://www.theknowledgeacademy.com/
Udemy offers many courses at different levels. I can see many courses related to Power Bi. I am going to add details for the bestseller under Business Intelligence Course which Udemy offers. The thing I like about Udemy is they offer discounts on their course fees for a limited time, Which is a very vast difference from the original one. Let’s discuss the course. The name of the course is Microsoft power Bi desktop for business intelligence. This course is their bestseller and has a review of 4.6.
- Under this course you’ll learn to build professional-quality business intelligence reports from the ground up.
- You’ll learn to blend and transform raw data into beautiful interactive dashboards.
- You’ll learn two full – scale course projects to showcase your skills (with step by step solutions)
- You can design and implement the same BI tools which are used by professionals analysts and data scientists.
- You’ll understand the business intelligence workflow from end to end.
- The course will be taught by a best selling instructor and professional BI developer.
Let’s discuss the offerings this course gives. This course includes 10.5 hours of on-demand videos and 14 articles. You will get 13 downloadable resources and full-time access to them. You will be able to access it on mobile as well as on tv. At last, you will get a completion certificate for this course.
This course has 9 sections in it. Which has 117 lectures and the total duration of these lectures is 11h 5m.
the fee for this course is Rs. 4,480 (without any discount. )
To get discounted deals you have to keep checking their site as they offer discounts for a limited time period.
Course Fees and Duration:
Course Fees: Rs. 4,480/-
Course Duration: 11h 5m
Website Link: https://www.udemy.com/
Contact No.- +1 315-599-0046
Zeolearn provides the Microsoft Power BI training in which you will learn the basics of power bi. Power Bi dashboard. Dax and to deal with data, its source, and transformation. The total number of models in this course are 8 names: introduction, getting data, modeling, visualization, exploring data, power bi and excel, publishing and sharing, and introduction to DAX.
The key features of this course are there will be 16 hours of instructor-led training classes which will help you in better understanding. They teach you in-depth hands-on learning.
You will learn the fundamental concepts of power bi such as modeling, visualizations, exploring data in the dashboard, etc. You will learn to create custom data visualizations and style reports for lucid data representation.
And, their mentors will guide all the students on how to implement the technology for future projects.
You will get a Power Bi certification in the form of a completion certificate.
The live online classroom fee is Rs. 21,999. However, you will get a discount on the fees which is for a limited time period.
Course Fees and Duration:
Course Fees: Rs. 21,999/-
Address: 12227 Audrianna Dr, Frisco, TX 75033, United States
Location: United States
Website Link: https://www.zeolearn.com/
10. Knowledge Hut
Contact No.- +91 92119 24877
Knowledge hut provides Microsoft Business Intelligence Course in 70+ countries and counting. They give 250+ workshops every month. They offer immersive learning. You’ll learn, practice, assess, get insights into your learning.
You get hands-on practice which will lead you to gain confidence and get productive day by day. Your assessments will be auto-graded, there are three types of assessments: diagnostics, module-end, and a final assessment at the end of the program.
The course will provide you with self-learning videos, smart flashcards, interactive eBooks, and quizzes. You will get a deeper insight into your progress and identify areas you are not good at and where you need improvement.
Highlights of the course are: you will have 30 hours of live instructor-led sessions. 110+ hands-on exercises and 95 hours of on-demand learning. 20 auto-graded assessments, 120+ quizzes, 1 capstone project, 6 assignments, and lifetime access to the courseware.
Now, let’s discuss the curriculum. There are 20 topics and there are different learning objectives under each topic.
- You’ll learn Data cleansing
- You’ll learn many charts such as scatter plots, waterfall charts, treemaps.
- You’ll be able to create charts, maps, tables
- Aggregation, matrix, conditional, formatting
- You will learn to use gauge charts, cards, filters.
- Using drillthrough, slicers, advanced, charts
- Using time and date functions, number functions.
- Merging data, using M language
- Managing custom reporting solutions
- Creating reports and dashboard
- Scheduling automated email reports
- Creating, formatting interactive visualizations
The fees for a self-paced course will be Rs. 4999 in which you will get 95 hours of self-paced videos, assessments, and quizzes.
Live online classroom will be for Rs. 21999
Course Fees and Duration:
Course Fees: Rs. 21999/-
Course Duration: 95 hours
Address: 759, Dak Khana Rd, Laxmi Nagar, Narayan Nagar, New, East, New Delhi, Delhi 11009
Website Link: https://www.knowledgehut.com/
11. Business Intelligence Certificate
The following Business Intelligence course in India is offered by Rockhurst University. The class is conducted online. This Business Intelligence course in India of Analytics and Insights is a 12-credit program designed to enable students to understand, create, monitor, and evaluate analytics. Comprehensive learning from experienced instructors. Not only graduate students but also full-time professors from the AACSB-accredited Herzberg School of Management, as well as practicing professionals are faculty members of this course.
Course Duration: 15 months
Fees: 740 USD/credit.
12. Business Intelligence Concepts, Tools, and Applications
As for the next Business Intelligence course in India, there is the Business Intelligence concepts, tools, and applications courses offered by the University of Colorado through Coursera.
This premier Power BI course provides an overview of how business intelligence technologies support business decision-making across industries. This course provides the knowledge of using data warehouses for business intelligence and the skills to work as a BI developer. Students will have the opportunity to work with large datasets in a data warehouse environment and learn how to use MicroStrategy’s online analytical processing (OLAP) and visualization capabilities to create visualizations and dashboards.
Course Duration: 22 hours
Fees: Free enrollment
13.Business Intelligence for Consultants by LinkedIn Learning
Another business intelligence course in India, LinkedIn Learning, offers business intelligence courses for consultants. This course explains what business intelligence is, its importance, and how consultants use it while delivering results to their clients. Trainer Joshua Rischin has consulted for over 40 organizations and is happy to share his experience and insights with you. Learn how to profile a client’s business, assimilate quality and relevant data, and present insights and recommendations to clients using detailed visualizations and reports.
Course Duration: 29 minutes
Fee: INR 1,400.
14. Certified Business Intelligence & Data Analyst (BIDA) by Corporate Finance Institute
Next on our list of business intelligence courses in India is the Certified Business Intelligence & Data Analyst (BIDA) training offered by the Corporate Finance Institute. This business intelligence course in India will not only give you basic skills but also teach you how to explore, understand and master data using the most popular business intelligence tools and programming languages. Additionally, the institute offers the opportunity to attend preparatory courses to brush up on the basics before starting. The Full Immersion Program also provides access to tools such as Macabacus Access, Capital IQ Access, Refinitiv Workspace Access, and PitchBook Access.
Course Duration: Annual subscription-based model.
Fees: Self-study: 497 USD/ year
Full immersion: 847 USD/ year
15.Cloud Business Intelligence: The Big Picture by PluralSight
For your next business intelligence course in India, PluralSight offers Cloud Business Intelligence: The Big Picture course. This course addresses the current position of business intelligence in the cloud. Apart from that, examples of the functionality of Google Big Query and Tableau Online are also covered. Although this is an introductory-level course, it assumes that the learner is familiar with basic database and business intelligence concepts.
Course Duration: 1 hour 33 minutes
Fee: INR 1,499 per month.
What is the salary for Power BI Developer | Career Growth of Power BI | Qualification for Power BI
Now that we know that Power bi is a powerful tool and how it can help us with the best visualization. we can easily make our reports and dashboards to present in company meetings, set monthly targets, keep all the records of our company assets, profits and losses, etc.
it is a smart decision to sign up for this course from the best places. I have mentioned all the top institutes providing the power bi training with the best expert trainers. you will learn and will have training. you’ll get projects so that you can get to practice it on a real case study.
The price of this course is also pocket-friendly and worth it. the first three institutes are the best of all these 10, and then accordingly I have numbered them for you. they are providing the course as well as the certification. some of them are also providing placement or internships after the course which will be really helpful. you can gain experience and the best training after the course. I am sure you will make the best choice.
- Top 10 Power BI Certification Courses Online
- Top 20 Power BI Interview Questions and Answers
- Top 10 Power BI Certification Courses in India
- Power BI vs Tableau: The Better Choice To Go With
Q.1 Are these courses available online?
Ans. They are online and available in classes too. During this situation, they are all offering online classes.
Q.2 These institutes are in India?
Ans. yes all of them have their institutes in India.
Q.3 Why should I sign for the Business Intelligence Course?
Ans. With the help of this course, you will have better visualization and will master the development of dashboards and reports. This is an advanced way to present your work with effectiveness.
Q.4 who should sign up for this course?
Ans. Everyone who is interested in business intelligence, who wishes to have better statistics knowledge to bring business insights. Students, graduates or professionals, Everyone can sign up for these courses.
Q.5 Is it worth getting Power BI certification?
Ans. Yes, having a Power BI certification is definitely worth it. Power Bi is the market leader when it comes to skill to execute, and it encourages the application of analytical reasoning for creating solutions. It also supports the use of scientific thinking for making arrangements.
Q.6 What is Power BI used for?
Ans. Power BI is a combination of software services, applications, and connectors that work together to turn unrelated sources of data into coherent, visually immersive, and interactive insights. Your data may be an excel spreadsheet or a collection of cloud-based and on-premises hybrid data warehouses.
Q.7 Is Power BI hard?
Ans. No, Power BI is intended to be straightforward and simple to learn while exposing the power and flexibility of tabular models.
Q.8 How is Power BI different from Excel?
Ans. Power BI has quicker processing than Excel. Power BI dashboards are more visually engaging, intuitive, interactive and customizable than Excel. Force BI is a more useful asset than Excel as far as examination between tables, reports or information documents. Power BI is more user-friendly and easy to use than Excel.
Q.9 Is Power BI a good career?
Ans. Among all BI tools, Power BI has emerged as the leader in business analytics. Today, there is a lot of demand for Power BI-certified experts in many MNCs and greater firms. Power BI positions will offer you attractive salaries and allow you an opportunity of working with top organizations.