Once you’re all set to start seeking for Job opportunities, what wallops through?
Apt with a Resume or updated CV, exploring the best Job Portals sites, and finally posting your resumes. Then what keeps one lingering is the responsive call or a mail from the HR team of the organization. Once you get designated all the HR Policies of the company come into the picture. When we go through the procedures, norms the most focused as an employee leads towards the Payroll policies.
The word itself is self-explanatory which says Rolling out the Payment of the employees for the service provided (work done). When HR Payroll policy is discussed, it always glances at a few of these vital points for an employer as well as the employee.
- Gross and Net Salary Calculation
- Statutory and Non Statutory deductions
- Organizations policy regarding leave encashment, flexible benefits.
- Information on Deductions of Tax, Provident fund, Filing returns, etc.
- Calculation of employees overtime and Incentives
HR Payroll Courses and HRM are rated amongst the top listed and dignified programs. This string of Payroll in Human Resource Management is one of the Significant role players in every Organization. ”Human Resouce isn’t a thing we do. It’s a thing that runs our business”.The Organizations were also observed heading this branch during the dynasty era of Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj and could be earlier than that too. Although, it was termed Personnel Administration during those times. This Maratha Empire hailed from the city known as “Queen of the Deccan, “ which is the Maratha people’s cultural capital, the known city Pune is also known as Poona. Let us scroll through the list of Top 10 HR Payroll Courses in Pune.
Rank #1: Henry Harvin Education
Henry Harvin runs the HR Payroll course in Pune, which is known as CHRPS which stands for – Certified Human Resource Payroll Specialist.
- This Program guides the candidates to qualify and become Professionals ready for the HR Industry role with Payroll specialization.
- HR Payroll course in Pune comes with a package of Instruction led training and certification Programs of 32 Hrs along with 24Hrs of Bootcamps spread across in 12 months.
- Students can attend unlimited batches up to a year from the date of enrollment.
- Trainers are well-qualified Industry facilitators with 10+ years of experience and domain experts with vast knowledge.
- HR Payroll course along with the LMS also holds the right to access recorded class videos, games, projects, case studies, and related content to the students.
- Free Brush up and Bootcamp session held monthly by the experts.
- This HR Payroll course also provides updated Industry oriented study material and new tools to impart and experience a real workplace environment feel to the learner.
- The Institute provides 100% placement cell assistance with top organizations to help and assist students. As connected with Placement Unit of fortune 500 companies.
- It entitles you to benefit from hand on Capstone projects during the HR Payroll course.
- It also gives an Internship opportunity with Henry Harvin and Partner Firms.
- Along with it, you are also entitled to complimentary courses in Soft skills and Resume writing.
- They Provide Theoretical, Practical, and computer (Software) training which are essential under HR Payroll training Modules.
- They Provide a Complement Aid of apps and software to deliver projects.
Let us count on the Recognitions that makes Henry Harvin Number #1
- Winner of Top Corporate Training awards
- Awarded in the category of the best game-based learning company.
- Affiliated with the Corporate of Ministry Affairs, American Association of EFL
- Also Associated to Project Management Institute. (PMI)
- ISO 29990:2010 certified institute.
- HR Payroll course with Henry Harvin is rated on Go Aboard, Trustpilot, Gooverseas, and a few more.
- It is also listed with an enormous number of reviews on top domains such as Google- 1400+ reviews, On YouTube it’s been accredited with 200+ Testimonials and a Rating of 4.5+
Rank #2: Middle Earth HR
This name stands in the race for leading training Institutes in the area of People Management and Human Resource for the corporate sector.
They hold the position of the 7th largest HR Certification body Institute in the continent and are spread across 20 cities globally also amongst the Top 10 HR Payroll courses in Pune.
Unique learning solution into all verticals of Human resources. They are into the Practical approach for Human Resource training, conducting workshops, and also post-workshop mentored projects along with the certification.
Institute also caters to Assisting and Mentoring HR Roles for Organizations and Projects, by working as outsourcing partners for their Clientele list.
Provides educational Scholarships for HR Payroll courses in Asia and Africa.
Provides Specialized Consulting and Training services to their Partner firms
3 stage learning process – 2-3 days of the workshop
Experiential Project which is based on 36Hrs of work supported by guides and knowledge center
Global Certification ( Evaluated on the basis of Parameters)
The name holds as CCBM- Certified Compensation and Benefits Manager For HR Payroll Courses and is headed under HRG certification Program.
Rank #3: Seven Mentor HR Services
It is a US Based Company having one of its training branches in India Named Sevenmentor and Training Pvt Ltd. It is situated in the heart of the city Pune, located near Shivaji Nagar in Top 10 HR Payroll courses in Pune. This Company functions in various other Domains too.
This training Organization serves the Platter with numerous courses viz- IT Courses, Languages, Personality Development, Corporate Courses, CAD & Interior Design
Lets us count on what it offers for HR Payroll verticals-
- Introduces with the various concepts of Human Resources
- Foundation of HR Payroll components
- The specialization Includes – Payroll Management and Data Calculation
Reimbursement and Encash Policy
Calculation of Compliances
- The trainers for HR Payroll Courses are experts with 12+ years of experience.
- Proficient across different profiles in HR Functionality.
- Gives you learning about functions of HR Payroll in different industry jargon.
- This Program applies to candidates from beginner level up to Advance level.
- Course duration is Approx 30Hrs which includes teaching and practical session along with real-time projects. up to here.
Rank #4: HR Remedy India
This training Institute gets listed fourth in the Top 10 HR Payroll courses in Pune. It started its journey as a job consultancy. Over the years gradually it has widened its sectors in various verticals of Human Resouce Management.
It has spread its feathers in Payroll training and Outsourcing, HR Consulting, HR Compliance Management, Corporate training, HR Professional training courses.
They Have a Module of STD which stands as – Source, Train, and Deploy.
The learning of HR Payroll course comes under HR Professional Course which is divided into 3 Modules –
- HR Administration (core HR)
- Payroll Management
The takeaways with HR Remedy India –
- Learning and guidance under Industry expert facilitators
- Practical training Mechanism
- Post-training Assistance
- Professional CV Preparation
- Check out-HR Payroll Course in Delhi
Rank #5: Human Catalyst
Human Catalyst the skill academy – is a pioneer training institute in Hadapsar and holds its name in Top 10 HR Payroll courses in Pune.
HR training course with Human catalyst provides a lot of exposure and learning with the latest techniques and practices of human resource skills.
HR Payroll course with this academy brings to your knowledge Payroll Software, Excel Training, and various other modules of becoming a Payroll master.
It conducts Weekday and Weekend batches for working professionals as well as students.
Provides placement assistance post-training and project completion
100% practical oriented course with cent percent of placement assistance. The fee sums up to Rs. 35400/- for the complete training.
Also check- HR Payroll course in Bangalore
Rank#6: Indian Institute of Payroll Training and Management
It is listed in one of the top 10 HR Payroll courses in Pune. It Provides complete training of the Indian Payroll system and Compliances.
They Provide 2 Modes of Training both Online and Classroom Sessions. Along with weekend Batches
Course duration is 2 Months with 50+ Hours of training
The Syllabus is structured into 4 modules and the total cost of fees 6.5k which includes Study Material, Examinations Fees, and Registration Fees.
Certification on completion along with 100% Job Assistance.
Rank# 7: Apponix Academy and Technologies
The Academy is in the HR Training Process for more than 9 years.HR Payroll course began from the basics and make You expertise by the completion of this course. This academy gives you Inbuilt Employee Development Skills which paves the way for a lifetime.
Apponix is into Best HR Training in Bangalore and in few other cities including Top 10 HR Payroll Courses in Pune. Also provides the candidate with a free demo lecture.
100% Placement, Job Oriented Course. It also facilitates Excellent Lab infrastructure and facility for Human Resource Training
All our trainers are min 8+ years of Human Resource experience. They have also spread their wing in other courses apart of Human Resource management.
Rank# 8: PREHR (MIC)
PREHR is powered by “ Mikhil Innovative Consultants Pvt Ltd”. It is an HR Learning and Development Organization within the Top 10 HR Payroll courses in Pune. The Institution helps the Payroll / HR professionals understand the importance of compensation and benefits in such a way that they are able to understand the basic reward system, the trends in compensation and benefits, and are able to link pay with performance for better planning.
Course Duration- 15 days and Weekend Batches
Modes- Online and Offline
Certification of Compensation and Benefits Manager
Applicable to Senior HR and Payroll executives who are already a part of the HR department.
Rank# 9: MIDM
MIDM is an HR Certification and Training Institute in Pune. The HR wings of MIDM institute works in co-appointment with HR managers or higher management to decide the real preparing needs of employees. It has spread its wings across various verticals of Human Resources abundantly. When we talk about Top 10 HR Payroll courses in Pune MIDM is easily Identified as it stands out a little different.
- Industry Specific Professional Training Certification course.
- Industry experienced trainers with 40 + yrs of expert trainers
- Online and Offline concepts covered in the syllabus.
- Interview Preparation
- Internship with guidance
- Lifetime support
Rank# 10: upGrad
This institute Provides an Online format of Teaching and Mentoring. The Key highlights of this HR Payroll course include –
- 300 + hours of learning which includes 30+hours of live sessions.
- Approximate learning of 8-9 hours weekly.
- Entitles you with the certification of Executive Postgraduate Program In HRM.
- Designed for working professionals.
- Along with capstone Projects of case studies and assignments.
- Weekly doubt clearing sessions and mentoring
- In spite of new in the market, it has this institute has shaped its vertices in Top 10 HR Payroll courses in Pune.
Features of Payroll Process
The Process of Payroll gets bifurcated into 3 stages –
- Pre Payroll activities
- Actual Payroll Process
- Post Payroll activities
The Process of HR Payroll Course comes with some of the basic features of HRM. When Payment gets outrolled to the employees following inputs are gathered to release the amount, which also depends on the Hierarchy of your designation. The basics which come into consideration are the following –
- Gathering input of Attendance and Leave Management data
- Variable component Pay
- Revised Salary Structure (if applicable)
- Tax deductions
- Contribution towards Statutory compliance
- New Joinees
Apart from handling the contribution towards the salary of employees, there is a comprehensive payroll system to manage and understand business, employees, and Returns On Investment to track all these experts have divided it into four types of Payroll managing systems.-
- Internally Managed Payroll System – This Method of payroll system is followed in the organization having minimal staff, in companies where the freelance working system is followed
- Professionally Managed Payroll System – This Method is Adopted in Small and Medium Enterprises, Corporate Firms, Banking sector, MNC’s, Educational Institutes, Service sector, Tourism Business, etc. Where the number of employees and Organizational structure is vast in respect to city wise location, the number of Departments, number of employees in each department, and all so. These sectors have their own HR Department with various verticals and skilled employees in the domain.
- Outsourcing the Payroll system – In This Methodology, the organization completely outsources the Payroll policies and procedures to the vendor company who takes handover with accuracy and complete responsibilities of the Payroll domain for any of the sectors.
- Software Managed Payroll Systems – These Payroll systems are online managed systems through different software portals, which help manage your payroll assignments with ease instead of going through the unvarying process. In this process, you simply have to feed in the required details and the digital machine will come out with an answer. It also records and maintains the data for the user.
Must have’s to be a Payroll SpecialistOne who wishes to choose a career as an HR Payroll Specialist should Undergo the Following as a skilled professional.
- HRM courses with specialization in Payroll from top institutes gain practical knowledge, work on live projects and internships which can help you in making your fundamental base strong.
- Candidates should possess knowledge of wage and hour laws, labor laws, union contracts, tax laws, and common fiscal procedures and an understanding of budgetary activities.
- Knowledge of Payroll practices and basic Accounting Principles.
- Hands-on Experience with a few of the software which is widely used – like Payforce and Kronos.
- Also hands-on experience with Microsoft office and working on Excel as its majorly and widely used in the Payroll process.
- The candidate should pertain Excellent Communication skills, Strong Organizational skills, time management skills, Problem -solving skills, and computer skills.
- Deadlines to be Strictly Followed and Adhered.
Career Benefits with HR Payroll training Course
- Better Job opportunities and securities along with a varied choice of field.
- Gets listed amongst the Top Personnel of the Organization with high significance and Value as plays a confidential role for the companies.
- As an Employee in charge of Fund and other financial matters, hence the spectrum is high.
- Gets counted into one of the most dignified and Appreciated job profiles.
- Along with the payroll task, you can polish and flourish your accounting knowledge too which is like having “ A cherry on the cake”.
- The Various Profiles which one can get designated are – Payroll Executive, Payroll Data Analyst, Payroll Administrator, Payroll Managers -Directors.
- The Payscale in this field starts with a package of almost 2.5 to 3 lacs per annum and appraisal gets followed considering your recognitions of duties, your company profile and standards, your designations, and overall behavioral approach.
The passionate Industry of Human Resouce somewhere misses the Charm without the Payroll Portfolio process. By doing an HR Payroll course you can give an Add on to your resume and grab an opportunity of IJP in the same organization. If You are already a part of the HR department but lacking the Payroll System then you are already lacking behind for future growth opportunities…… So why wait just enroll yourself, with the best institute and Dip in deeper with knowledge of HR Payroll course and enlighten the flame of growth forever.
- Top 10 HR Payroll Course in Agra
- Top 10 HR Payroll Courses Online
- Top 10 HR payroll courses in Allahabad
- Top 10 HR Payroll Courses Online
Fresh graduates looking for successful careers, Candidates planning to switch the field to HR from other some other domain, Existing HR employees looking for certification programs.
3 to 6 months.
Yes, it does include.
Ranging from 12k upto 40k, varying on modules.
SAP FICO Course Training
SAP FICO Course: Ranked Amongst Top 3 Courses | Recognized by Govt of India | Award Winning Institute | ISO 29990:2010 Certified | Live Online Instructor-led Certified SAP FICO Training & Certification
IFRS Course By Henry
Harvin Finance Academy
Understand Global Reporting Standards | Become eligible to work anywhere across the globe | Get an edge over the peers | Boost your career.
COBIT 5 Training Course
COBIT 5 is recognized under International Standards such as ITIL, CMMI, COSO, PRINCE2, TOGAF, and ISO 27000 | COBIT 5 was released in April 2012 and draws reference for ITAF from ISACA and the BMIS | COBIT 5 offers a synergic environment in an organization to address needs, risks, and benefits of IT initiative effectively
HR Payroll Specialist Course
Ranked Amongst Top 3 Courses | Live Online Instructor-led HR Payroll Specialist Training & Certification | Personalized Job Support | Qualify for CHRPS Certification and Develop a Promising Career in the Field of Payroll Processing | 100% Practical Training Method.Explore Popular Category