Payroll plays a vital part in maintaining the financial stability of an employee in an organization. Every organization needs to maintain the timely payment of payroll to hold the loyalty and self-esteem of the employees. To be able to meet the tax commitments on time and uphold legislation is what an effective HR payroll professional must do. This is very important for the reputation of the organization. So, adding benefits to the organization comes with employees having timely payroll. This is the reason why every organization is looking for HR professionals.
To cut the rat race for a demand of an HR professional, educational course providers are making sure to offer the choicest of content option to the learners which makes it all the more difficult for the learners to choose the right course for educational benefit. The right selection of a course, of course, is just as important as any other educational priority.
So if you are looking for options in the HR Payroll course in Ahmedabad, you have come to the right place. We will provide you with some of the best HR payroll course providers to narrow your search and make your learning time productive.
Look below the different options you might like to choose to get started on your journey to getting a professional HR payroll certification. This list is designed for people in Ahmedabad which will give you an insight into the well-known course providers and their course benefits and takeaways.
1. Henry Harvin Education
The educational providers online have seen an alarming rise in number in these recent times. To stand the competition and make the online presence visible for any educational provider is a big challenge. Henry Harvin has seen to successfully beat the race by standing out for its exceptional high service. Training, skill development, content services, and higher education are some of the genres this educational provider is diving deep into. So when it comes to opting for any professional certification for HR Payroll course, Henry Harvin is everyone’s first choice. The same is true for the HR Payroll Specialist Course.
Ranked among the top 3 courses with live-led HR Payroll specialist Training &Certification, Henry Harvin has gained 10+ years of experience working with big corporations like IBM, Sapient, Accenture, HCL Technologies, Accenture, TCS, Birla Soft, and many more, and has successfully delivered 500+ lecturers, presently impaneled as domain experts with Henry Harvin Academy. The bonus comes with personalized Job support and quality CHPRS Certification to build a promising career in the field of payroll processing.
Brush up your concepts with regular Bootcamp sessions with a target to achieve the industry demands. The courses in Henry Harvin agree to the market demand making the learners capable to take on real-life projects with ease. The expert lead Bootcamp sessions make it possible for the learners to see through the eyes of professionals in the Payroll field and learn the steps to become a successful specialist with high-end training.
The other benefit of applying for a Payroll specialist in Henry Harvin is the unlimited session with multiple trainers. Once you are enrolled at the HR Academy, you are free to attend multiple batches with different trainers. This means you can have an unlimited repetition of the Certified HR Payroll Specialist Course in between the membership period without any extra payment.
The learners have Mobile App access to Moodle E-Learning Portal and get an exclusive Learning Management System (LMS) on the go. The benefit of joining Henry Harvin is its globally acclaimed testimonial of Certified HR Payroll Specialist Certification after the training.
- Major Takeaways
- Live Project
- Guaranteed Internship
- Weekly Job Support
- Recorded Videos
- Monthly Bootcamp Sessions
- Interview Skills
- Career Services
- 32-hours instructor-led training and certification program
- Unlimited Batches for 1 year from the time of joining
- 24 hours of Bootcamp spread over the year
If you wish to learn the most desirable skills to become a qualified Payroll specialist, upGrad could help you get ready with the essential skill set necessary for creating a positive work culture in an organization. With 300+ hours of learning and 8-9 hours/week, upgrad has proved to be a good choice for the learners seeking for HR Payroll course.
“Our aim is simple: We strive to create high-impact, hands-on experiences that prepare students for meaningful and productive careers.”
– Ronnie Screwvala, Co-Founder, upGrad
The exclusive life-long access to job opportunities with upGrad helps the learners not only with the learning part but get an assurance of job security as well which makes it worthwhile all the more. You will find personalized job recommendations from not just upGrad hiring partners but jobs from multiple platforms adhered to your needs.
The Just-in-Time interviews help the learners to access the mock interview calls and seek guidance from the industry experts before any interview. upGrad has successfully planted its learners in some of the leading organizations like Amazon, Microsoft, Myntra, American Express, Accenture, and Tech Mahindra.
- Designed for Working Professionals
- 8+ Case studies and Assignments
- 360 degree Career Assistance
- Dedicated Student Success Mentor
- No Cost EMI Options Available
- 300+Hours of learning
- 30+ Hours of Live Sessions
- Program Completion Certificate from LIBA & Alumni Status
- Weekly Doubt Clearing Sessions
- Practical Hands-on Capstone Projects
Linkedin training course sought to make the payroll function like a well-oiled machine by providing its learners with essential ingredients of making the complex tax and labour laws less daunting. This HR Payroll course teaches HR professionals to set up and register a payroll system. Linkedin trains the employees to prepare well for the payroll for an organization and its employees to ensure people are paid on time.
The course covers 13 important common payroll topics, including understanding exempt Vs nonexempt employees, classifying workers, selecting a payroll system, and retaining records. The trainers analyze the details of paying and vacation time, processing final wages, acknowledging the benefits of compensation, and assist build a successful payroll system that enables the employees to get paid properly and punctually every time. This course helps learners acknowledge the purpose of payroll and HR’s role, understand pay cycles and minimum wage, garnishments, and payroll taxes, and Bonuses and commissions.
The skills covered in this course are Human Resources, Compensation &Benefits, Payroll Administration.
- Understanding Payroll Fundamentals
- Setting up the Payroll Function for Success
- Learning Payroll Compliance
Udemy is an online course provider with professional adults and students as its target audience. It was founded in May 2010 by Eren Bali and has successfully risen to the level of one of the most desired online courses. Udemy has successfully earned more than 40 million students, providing 70,000 instructor-led teaching courses with over 65 languages. Udemy had over 480 million course enrollments with students from over 180+ countries.
So, if you are looking for an effective and highly interactive HR Payroll course in Ahemdabad, then Udemy is also a good choice.
The course is short and clear covering the basic fundamental concepts. The learners acknowledge the relevance of payroll in an organization. The quiz portion provided by the course is an animation-driven scenario that makes learning engaging. This course cover-
- Overview of payroll processing in India
- Practical implementation of concepts in payroll processing
- Understanding of the fundamental objectives of payroll processing
The course covers basic introduction, functions of Payroll Department and Priorities of the payroll department.
- Improves Job-related skills
- Collaborates with corporate trainers and professionals to create coursework for the learners
- Best for fresher to understand the introductory course that covers the basic concepts and terms in payroll processing.
- It also has a higher level of courses to gain hands-on experience with payroll processing including calculations.
- This course for –
- Graduates in any discipline
- HR & Payroll Professionals
- Employees in the HR or Payroll department
- Online video content
KMPG provides a subscription-based training course targeting the requirements of HR payroll professionals interested in getting well versed with the latest updates in income tax and trends in articulating payroll processes in India.
The course has two modules that include the key aspects of payroll, payroll accounting, and payroll compliance in an inclusive manner.
KPMG Payroll course objective
1. Provides detailed knowledge about payroll and income tax calculations as per income tax rules and regulations.
2. Provides detailed understanding for payroll professionals on various retail payment and income tax components.
3. Keeps the HR payroll professionals up-to-date with the latest income tax trends and impact of changes in tax and social security laws of India.
4. Helps the HR professional acknowledge the common gaps in the HR payroll process and payroll accounting.
5. Helps HR payroll professionals attain better compliance with income tax regulations such as superannuation schemes, fund laws, gratuity rules, investment options, etc.
6. Trains HR payroll professionals deal with basic assessment-related issues.
- Best for HR payroll professionals looking to expand their expertise in payroll compliance, payroll process, payroll management, or searching for jobs in payroll and human resources.
- Helps professionals who are already working in HR Payroll improve their skill set and enhance their knowledge by keeping themselves updated with new income tax trends, payroll compliance rules, and payroll processes.
- This course is advisable for HR professionals looking for better roles.
- Trains the HR professionals with the latest income tax trends, payroll process, payroll compliance in their domain while including the knowledge of vital changes in income tax regulations.
- Subscription based learning model
- A payroll course that encourages continuous learning
- Practitioner Oriented
- Constant support during the duration of the payroll course
- You can apply for this course even if you are not an HR payroll employee
- Learn the basics of income tax, payroll process, payroll compliance, and more.
- Understand the practical implication of HP payroll.
- Clarify during or post sessions.
- Certification on the completion of the course
- Follow on webinars
Craskills course in Ahemdabad targets enhancing and upgrading HR skills to enhance professional ability and employability. This institution offers a hands-on training course in the Human resource domain that has attracted over 40,000 learners all over the world. With 10+ years of experience, Craskills has developed a concise and detailed payroll course.
The course banks on a job-based and industry-oriented curriculum. The curriculum is divided into two parts. Part 1 offers modules of Salary components, EPF Schemes benefits and Calculations, HRA & Rules, Standard Allowance, and more. Part 2 covers Leave Travel Allowance, Professional tax, TDS Calculation, Tax Saving Investments, etc.
- 100% hands-on training adopted
- Certification on completion of the course
- The course is available both offline, that is classroom and online mode.
7. iPA ( The Institute of Professional Accountant)
iPA payroll course is a job-oriented professional course designed for Accounting, Taxation, Finance, and Banking.
This course provides business qualification and professional development to its learners with the help of industrial experience and trained faculties.
This is a 60-hours practical training course that includes both classroom and online training.
iPA targets in offering only the practical application of the course.
The course fee can be paid in installment which makes it easy for the learners,
The course covers details of Payroll Accounting, Income Tax planning, Salary Structuring, Provident Funds, Online return filing, and labor laws.
The course teaches the students how to communicate with management, accounting, and human resource department.
8. HR Spot
HR Spot with 10000+ enrolled students, 142% placement record, 9000+ Placements, and 350+ Recruiters get its learner first on track in learning payroll skills. HR Spot is a winner of the HR Practice Award 3 times, an HR Champion in HR training, winner of Star Greenbelt Award in Training & Development, and special achievement award in HR Domain.
- This course will help learners
- Understand the HR functions in details,
- Understand the Jobs & Responsibilities of the HR Department
- Independent HR projects to deal with the real-life situation
- Find suitable HR jobs of your choice
- Get your dream HR Career
- Brush up the basic skills of HR.
Bookmytrainings is a discovery platform that provides more than 1000 unique training programs with certification at the end of the program.
The training program includes PMP, Certified Scrum Master (CSM), Finance, Six Sigma, HR, ITIL, and more. Programs are conducted in various cities. The topics covered by Payroll Tax courses are fundamental of payroll taxes, Payroll tax terminology, and more.
The course program targets to pay employees maintain office records, building a payroll tax system for an organization.
After the completion of the program, the learners will be given a completion certificate that highlights the training of master skills such as Good Information of the fair work act, Payroll software experience, Aptitude to work under tight deadlines, problem-solving skills, strong calculation skill, and more.
This course will assist individuals and corporate in India to discover and evaluate a training program for upskilling.
10. IPTM (The Institute of Payroll Training And Management)
Established in 2007 in Noida, IPTM aims to provide skill development, professional education, and training for Payroll Processing in India.
This institution aims to provide job-oriented and professional payroll training.
IPTM specializes in updating and developing professional HR Payroll skills.
This course is divided into 4 modules:
Module 1: An overview of Payroll Management
Module 2: Labour Law and Statutory Compliances
Module 3: Tax Saving Investment and Exemptions
Module 4: Payroll Processing ad Reports
The course duration is 50+hours with 100% placement assistance. Both classroom and online training are available.
Payroll is the amount of money is to be paid to the employees on a given date. It is usually maintained by the accounting and resource department of business. In a small business, accounting is controlled by the owner whereas, in a developed business, accounting is controlled by the HR professionals.
This duty is given to the specialized firms that deal with financial transactions such as employee benefits, paycheck processing, and insurance and accounting task. This process involves a list of employees of a company and the amount due to them. Payroll varies including factors like overtime, sick leave, and other parameters.
Importance of Payroll
An organization needs to have its HR and financial team work together to make sure the payroll processing runs smoothly and adheres to the legal standards. Payroll processes essentially include HR activities like recruitment, termination, unpaid leave, promotions, benefits, deduction, etc.
The HR department records the day-to-day attendance and working hours of the employees and subsequently draws the payroll of each employee. This structure records the data needed to process the payroll accurately. In case, the employee has any problem regarding the salary approaches to the HR department. So it is very important for both the teams in an organization to stay coordinated to avoid mistakes and run the payroll process smoothly.
Stages of Payroll Processing
Payroll processing comprises three stages: Pre-payroll activities, Actual Payroll, and Post Payroll activities.
The payroll policy is first well defined and approved by the management to ensure the standard payroll processing. The next step is about gathering the inputs. In smaller organizations, the inputs are collected from competent and reliable sources. In the case of large organizations, the task of payroll can be challenging. In such cases, payroll software can be used to get the desired result. The next step is to check the validation of data, its adherence to the company policy, authorization, designed format, etc. to make sure no active employee is skipped or non-active employee records are included in the salary payment.
In Actual Payroll, the approved and verified input data is fed into the payroll system for payroll processing. The result total payment is done after adjusting necessary taxes and other deductions. After the completion of the payroll process, it is suggested to check the necessary taxes and other deductions to verify the accuracy of the payment without any error.
In Post-Payroll, all statutory deductions like TDS, ESI are removed during processing the payroll system. The company then sends the amount to respective government agencies. Payment of dues is done through the challan and the return reports are respectively filed after the dues are paid. Every organization keeps a detailed check on the accuracy of the salary and reimbursement data feed into the accounting system. The payroll is paid through cash, cheque, or bank transfer. And if the payroll software is available, it does the job with the employee’s self-service portal. Employees can log in to their accounts every month and access the payslips. It is the responsibility of the HR professional to provide the data to the finance and high management team after the completion of the payroll process by diving into the data and extracting and sharing reports.
Why HR Payroll Course?
- HR Payroll course helps to develop insight into the functions of HR and the jobs and responsibilities of the HR department.
- Enrolling in such a course will help you work on independent projects in real-life situations.
- It will help hone HR skills and take the knowledge on to a new level.
- It helps the learners gain knowledge on technical skills in Payroll accountancy, Salary marking, Payroll auditing, Provident fund, and ESI schemes, Direct and Indirect Taxation, and other related matters.
- It will help you recognize your aptitude for payroll accounting and improve efficiency for processing the payroll of the employees in an organization.
- A professional certification helps earn better and other HR personnel.
- Builds the required skills of an HR professional by honing accounting skills.
- The HR Payroll course hence gives a detailed perspective on Human Resource Management and trains the learners for professional roles in any organization. This list will help you bank on HR Payroll courses to add fuel to your career.
Beginners for a successful career, HR professionals looking for a better position, candidates interested to switch careers and existing HR professionals searching for a professional certification program for better career choices are eligible for applying for the payroll course.
2. What is the importance of HR Payroll training?
An HR Payroll training course helps to understand how payroll works and the importance of a fully functioning payroll system in an organization.
The average course duration of a professional HR Payroll certification is 3 to 6 months.
4. Does a Payroll course include the basics of HRM?
Yes, it does.
SAP FICO Course Training
SAP FICO Course: Ranked Amongst Top 3 Courses | Recognized by Govt of India | Award Winning Institute | ISO 29990:2010 Certified | Live Online Instructor-led Certified SAP FICO Training & Certification
IFRS Course By Henry
Harvin Finance Academy
Understand Global Reporting Standards | Become eligible to work anywhere across the globe | Get an edge over the peers | Boost your career.
COBIT 5 Training Course
COBIT 5 is recognized under International Standards such as ITIL, CMMI, COSO, PRINCE2, TOGAF, and ISO 27000 | COBIT 5 was released in April 2012 and draws reference for ITAF from ISACA and the BMIS | COBIT 5 offers a synergic environment in an organization to address needs, risks, and benefits of IT initiative effectively
HR Payroll Specialist Course
Ranked Amongst Top 3 Courses | Live Online Instructor-led HR Payroll Specialist Training & Certification | Personalized Job Support | Qualify for CHRPS Certification and Develop a Promising Career in the Field of Payroll Processing | 100% Practical Training Method.Explore Popular Category