Table of Contents
ERP is the acronym for Enterprise Resource Planning. Most businesses today are getting benefitted from the software by enhancing supply chain management. ERP software also helps to design and execute business tasks and is used in many industries such as education, automotive, manufacturing, retail, construction, etc to centralize the business operation. To put it simply, it is a combination of multiple software that helps a business to simplify, automate, and optimize one’s business. And this blog explains the 10 best ERP software in India.
ERP Software in India:
Realizing the importance of ERP software, many businesses from small to big are using it. In India, there is a number of ERP software available that offer many features. The best ERP system is the one that caters to your needs. To help you select the best ERP software in India, this article lists the best 10 ERP software in India for every business.
Following is the list of the Best 10 ERP software in India for every business:
1. Oracle NetSuite ERP:
Oracle’s NetSuite ERP is a cloud-based business management solution with more than 32,000 customers. It helps to increase the efficiency of organizations by automating core processes and offering real-time visibility regarding operational and financial performance. This software offers a single integrated suite of applications for various functions such as accounting, inventory management, production, etc. This software provides the company with a clear visualization of its data thereby enabling good control of the processes.
Features of the NetSuite ERP:
The top 10 ERP software in India offers a wide range of benefits and its features include
- Accounting software
- Financial management
- Global business management
- Inventory management
- Order management
- Supply Chain management
- Warehouse management
Why choose NetSuite ERP?
- Firstly, reduce manual operations by 70%
- Secondly, real-time dashboard, scorecards, and KPIs.
- Thirdly, reduced costs
- Finally, real-time visibility across the businesses.
2. Marg ERP software in India:
It is an inventory as well as accounting software that can cover everything from GST billing to filing. They have about 1 million users worldwide and 850 support centers across the world. It can look up to retail, manufacturing, and distribution as well. Along with that, its focus is on empowering businesses. It covers various operations from inventory to management with many more functions.
Benefits of the Marg ERP:
- Able to generate invoices easily.
- Managing accounts
- Reconciling bank transactions
- Tracking inventory and reports accurately
- Filing GST returns
Features of Marg ERP:
- Can track the sales analysis on Google Maps.
- Automatic cloud backup that can be accessed from anywhere.
- Able to see comprehensive reports as well as collective and individual reports.
- Easy to transfer data across various branches and departments in a business.
- Central control system.
It is an open-source cloud-based software in India that can also be used for free. However, the software has many plans and it is advisable to buy the software for better usage. This software is used by more than 1000 companies across the world. The features of this ERP software in India are
- Firstly, gives a real-time view of the cash flow.
- Reduced costs and increased productivity.
- Helps to optimize the sales process and much more.
Rs.750 per site/month
Managed to host
Rs.20,000 per site/month
10 users per month with warranty and support
Rs.37,500 per site/month
20 users per month with warranty and support
Rs.85,000 per site/month
50 users per month with warranty and support
4. Tally.ERP 9:
Across the globe, this software is being used by millions of users worldwide. This software helps to simplify your business operations in various aspects such as accounting, taxation, banking, sales management, etc. Across the globe, this software is in use by more than 20 million users. The software has many products such as Tally prime, Tally prime server, Shopper 9, etc. In a business, it is used in the following
- Accounting – Book keeping, Bank Reconciliation, Balance sheet, etc.
- Taxation – In India and in Kenya according to its requirements
- Banking – e-payments, reconciliation, Cheque management, etc.
- Sales Management
- Purchase Management
- Payroll Management
- Manufacturing and job work
- Data exchange
- Data Security
- Miscellaneous works such as Data migration, log printing, splitting and merging of company, etc.
5. FlexiERP Software in India:
It is a configurable resource planning software that can be used by all businesses. This software enables easy monitoring of the entire business at the click of buttons by streamlining all the business processes along with an interactive interface. It is a product of Softmark software solutions. The software also has preconfigured models and thereby helps in quick and easy implementation. One can also opt for a free demo to try this product.
Features of FlexiERP:
- Firstly, multi-location and multi-currency features that enable connection across the globe.
- Secondly, the software comes with pre-configured regulatory and statutory compliances.
- Thirdly, reporting system allows reporting in any format.
- Finally, interactive dashboards that can be customized according to the user experience.
- Financial and accounting management
- Sales management
- Purchase management
- Import module
- Brach/Location-wise accounting
6. Microsoft Dynamics NAV:
This ERP software in India offers full flexibility for businesses to use and can be used both on the cloud and on-premises. It provides comprehensive business management services but can be used only for small and medium-sized businesses. This software also offers a free trial for businesses. It helps the various departments in a business to work better by helping them to adapt to each other better. To conclude, better results are delivered by connecting sales, service, finance, and operations.
- Helps to deliver the projects on time
- Increases productivity by providing insights on a business.
- Helps to boost sales and to improve customer service.
7. Acumatica ERP software in India:
It is a cloud-based ERP with the highest customer satisfaction reports. They are an award-winning platform and focus on putting its customers first when it comes to services. Integration of tools and software that are already in use is easy with this software. In addition, it also increases the efficiency of your business by providing real-time data anytime, anywhere. One can also schedule a demo to use their product on their website.
- Firstly, award-winning UI that helps to increase the efficiency of the businesses.
- Secondly, access to data 24/7 anywhere across the world.
- Thirdly, able to scale the resources and users as per the need.
It is one of the top 10 ERP software in India that can be used for free, as well as paid plans, are available. This can be used both on mobile and desktop. It is specially built for small businesses in India and also used for GST Billing. The pricing plan varies according to the usage on mobile and desktop and also depending on the years. The app works offline and is GST-compatible. It is the most suitable for small and medium-sized businesses. An auto backup option is also available on this website to secure all the data without getting lost.
- Sending estimates and quotations
- Tracking orders
- Recording expenses and much more
9. B-Square ERP Software in India:
Pothera ERP is offered by B-Square Software development company and its top 10 ERP software in india can be used for all small and medium businesses as well as large enterprises. This software helps you to stay ahead in the competitive environment by offering seamless integration across all your businesses.
Why choose B-Square?
If you are looking for a cost-effective ERP solution to save time in all your manual work, then this top 10 ERP software can be the best option for you. It helps business owners to streamline the complete process from purchasing to human resources. Finally, the insights given by the software help you to make better decisions and contribute to profitable growth.
10. SAP HANA:
It is the most popular top 10 ERP software in India and other regions and it is used by big companies such as Google and Amazon as well. This software helps businesses by delivering the best and latest practices for growth and profit. It is a cloud-based ERP platform. This software has already built ready-to-work practices that are proven to be effective. Along with that, it is also based on the latest innovations in the industry.
Today most businesses can’t function without top 10 ERP software as much as how an industry cannot survive without electricity. This is because there is a lot of competition in every business to make it grow faster. Therefore, adopting an ERP system is necessary if one wants to expand its business by providing value to its customers. ERP has now become the backbone of many businesses by helping them to improve their businesses.
Ques.1 How an ERP software is helpful in a business?
Ans.ERP software comprises strategic business management tools that help businesses increase their efficiency by identifying and eliminating any mistakes.
Ques.2 Which ERP software is used by big companies such as Google and Amazon?
Ans. Google, as well as Amazon both, use SAP ERP software for their business.
Ques.3 What are the benefits of using ERP software?
Ans.Increase in productivity
Access to customer information
Reduction in operational costs
Ques.4 What should one consider before selecting the best ERP software for business?
Ans. Consider your business requirements, cost, and the benefits it will be offering to your business, and select it.