Table of Contents
Stock Marketing course is one of the courses which is into the national limelight.
Everybody wants financial independence. So, it regards as the second source of income for its risky nature.
Do you ever think of investing in the stock market? But, your conscience mind will stop you from investing due to a lack of knowledge. Here are the solutions to your problems. Stock marketing is a vast concept.
You may be a beginner as an investor. But the article will boost your confidence, allowing you to step easily into the stock market.
About Stock Marketing:
Stock marketing refers to the aggregation of buying and selling of stocks into the market. Investors get the ownership claims into the businesses. It can be done through trading the stock privately or securities listed on a public stock exchange.
But the question may hit into the mind about how stocks are categorized. They can be classified depending upon the country where the company is domiciled.
Benefits of Stock Marketing:
In spite of getting directly into the market, check out the benefits:
- You can get a tiny slice of shares of the company you love.
- You can earn a regular side income from the dividends.
- Stocks are a form of liquid assets.
- There is transparency as a regulatory body is present .
- Likewise SEBI in India regulates the Stocks Market.
- An investor can get the benefit to respond to all economic growth indices.
Stock Marketing courses:
Before investing in the stock market, you need to check out the tips which will provide the details of stock market courses:
- Qualifications- You need to have passed class 12th.
- You can go through the online platforms and colleges.
- The duration of the stock market course varies from a few weeks to one year.
- There are popular courses which will help beginners.
- A career for the stock market can be e.g., stockbroker, equity analyst, stock trader, dealer, etc.
- The stock market course fee depends on the institute you have to enroll.
- Similarly, the stock market course fee can be around INR 10,000/-.
Category of stock market courses:
Everybody wants to learn something but time constraint comes into the picture. You can enhance your knowledge and earn something in your side income through stock marketing. Stock marketing courses are available in different types:
Certifications course by online institutes such as:
- Henry Harvin
- Trading Basics by Indian School of Business
Certifications course provided by top colleges likewise:
- NIFM certified financial modeling in the stock market(Delhi),
- IFMC New Delhi
- Nifty Trading Academy, Surat
- BSE Academy, Mumbai
Syllabus covered by institutes
Institutes cover many topics so that the candidates can have a good take from the Stock Market.
Major topics covered likewise:-
- Primary Market and Secondary Market
- Investment in Stock Market
- Learning Initial Public offerings
- Indian stock markets
- Fundamental Analysis
- Economic Analysis
- Market Tracking
- Financial Derivatives
- Currency Markets
- Technical Analysis in Trading markets
- Investment and Risk Management
- Global Finance markets
- Trend Analysis
Stock Market certifications course
Henry Harvin is ranked the primary institute to offer a stock market course. In other words, “Value Creation” is the eye-opener on which the institute focuses. Many top publishers like Hindustan times have recognized this institute. However, it is a Global Edtech company providing career and competency development programs.
Why Henry Harvin?
- Henry Harvin provides 9 in 1 course (Training, Projects, Internship, Certification, Placement, Bootcamps, E-learning, Hackathons, Gold Membership)
- 24 *7 Lifetime Support & access
- 1 Year Gold membership
- Industry experts with 15+ years of working experience
- Career benefits with job security ,etc.
Certification process :
- You need to contact the counselor to select the batch of your choice.
- Attend the instructor-Led sessions of the course
- Complete the assignments and projects given by the instructor
- Apply for the certificate after successfully attending the session
- Get Course Certification of Certified Stock Market Specialist Course from Henry Harvin Finance Academy in front of your name.
Course modules of the stock market course:
Stock Market course fee:
- The self-paced route is Rs 13500/-
- If you want to attend the online live lectures, then the fee structure is Rs 15000/-
- They offer no-fee EMI finance, which they’ve partnered with finance corporations.
Further Courses offered:
- Data Science with Python
- Artificial Intelligence in Finance Course
- Content Writing course
- Six Sigma course
Udemy has an exceptional series of route systems with its worldwide community. Everyone is a learner and teacher right here, which they believe. Depending on the period and score of the course, college students can select the course on Udemy. On the other hand, Udemy is a worldwide platform, which saves the time of the candidate by its online courses and also selecting the course of their niche.
Selection of course
So, select the course on the score, evaluate beneath cost.
The stock market course is one of the best courses
provided by Udemy.
You can access the video anytime, anywhere
Select the video of your levels in the same way as other courses do.
Following Course Structure:
Udemy provides various learning videos; you can choose your preference and pay for the videos. Some of the courses are:
- One of the fundamental courses provided by Udemy is Investing in the stock market. The duration of the stock market course in 14hours. Investor have complete understanding and confidence when investing in the Stock Market.
- The course fee is INR 540.
- The Complete Foundation Stock Trading Course
- Advanced Stock Trading Course + Strategies
- Start Trading Stocks Using Technical Analysis
Stock Market course fee:
Generally, the stock market course fee varies from course to course. There are many free courses available. Stock Market course fee starts from INR 525.
Coursera is one of the best learning platforms for learning stock marketing courses. The institute companions with greater than two hundred universities and groups to carry flexible, affordable, job-applicable online studying to people and corporations worldwide. They provide studying opportunities—from hands-on initiatives and publications to job-equipped certificate and diploma programs.
- World-class learning platform
- Affordable fee structure
- Job career skills are also provided
- Top industrial expert trainers
It has also a list of stock market courses. You can easily purchase depending upon your interest and the levels you fall.
- Financial Markets- Beginners can also enroll in this course. The duration of the course is 33 hours. You can fix deadlines according to your schedule.
- Trading Strategies in Emerging Market- This is also a beginner-level course.No prior experience is required here. The duration of the course is 6months. There are various subtitles present. If you are facing difficulty in learning, it also allows you to add the subtitles of your chosen language.
- A practical guide to trading specialization -The course will help you understand the interconnectedness of the global capital markets. The syllabus will also cover the process of how to trade options, futures, currencies, and equities. The duration of the course is 4months approx.
Stock market course fee:
The fees vary from course to course. Lastly, Coursera offers many free modules for the stock market courses.
Skillshare is a web getting to know the community with loads of training for revolutionary and curious people. Topics present are stock market, illustration, design, photography, video, freelancing, and more. On Skillshare, members come together to find out pointers and take the following step in their evolutionary journey.
- Experienced faculty around the globe
- No time bound for the lectures
- Scholarships available
Skillshare has been the best learning platform, which helps the learners to choose the levels, durations, and skills required.
- Fundamental to the stock market- The duration of the course is likewise ten hours. It includes all the aspects of the stock market.
- Investing masterclass
- beginner stock market
- mastering daily trading
- an intro to the stock market, etc.
The duration of the stock market course starts from less than 15 mins to more than 60 minutes.
Stock marketing course -Top colleges
1. NIFM certified financial modeling in the stock market(Delhi)
NIFM is one of the best institutes which provides the stock market course. They provide job-oriented vocational training courses in a different specialization. NIFM offers various short-term courses such as Stock market, Share market, Derivatives market, Technical analysis, Mutual fund, investment sector, and so on.
Perks of selecting this college:
- Class Room classes
- Students Placement supports
- Free Seminars
- E-learning platforms are also available
- Online Mock test program
- Lastly, Live pieces of training
NIFM brings both full-time as well as online time stock market courses.
- Advanced Diploma in Financial Market Management
1. The duration of the course is one year.
2. The course is divided into 10 modules
3. Program stock market course fees is INR 1,25,000 + GST(In Installment)
4. Qualifications required for the course are:
-any MBA & BBA Students,
-anyone who wants the job,
-10+2,BA,B.Com, B.Sc pursuing students
-or those who also want to be a financial expert
- Certificate in stock market
1. The program duration is 4months
2. Candidates can also select the batch as per their
3. Stock market course fee structure is INR 30,000+ GST
4. Qualifications required:
– those who also want to be a financial expert
– ARM’s,RMs & Dealers
- Stock marketing training online
- NSE NCFM certification preparation modules
Other courses offered also:
- NIFM certified small investors
- NIFM certified technical analyst
- Certified accounts professional
- Diploma in Taxation
- Various other diploma courses
2. IFMC New Delhi
IFMC New Delhi is one of the maxima relied on names withinside the stock market training institute. The institute is ranked No.1 Stock Market Institute in India, in which 9,500 college students are pursuing over 26+ programs. They have a group of 50+ technical analysts, studies analysts, monetary advisors, and different contributors.
Why IFMC New Delhi:
- Hi-tech institutes with the best classrooms
- Library facilities available
- Job opportunities
- Seminar and conference halls
IFM New Delhi also provides both online as well as offline courses.
- Advance Diploma in Financial Market (ADFM)
– a one-year program
– Short term course
– Certificate after completion of modules
– Registration fees is INR 1,700/-
-Stock Market course fee structure is INR 1,25,000/-
-Candidate should be less than 27years of age at the time of admission.
You can also go through the other classroom courses available
Diploma in Financial and stock markets, Diploma in Research analyst, Diploma in Investment Advisory, Mutual fund distributor, etc.
Online courses comprise recorded lectures with the duration depending upon the subject. Candidates can apply for the E-books if they want. There are doubt sessions for each module.
- Diploma in Financial & Stock market course
- Certification in Stock Market course
- Equity Dealer course
- Stock Market course for beginners
3. BSE Institute Ltd., Mumbai
BSE Institute Ltd. has the exclusive benefit of being in the middle of the action — the finance hub of India, one of the world’s fast-rising markets. Academy has helped us offer insights into the particular capabilities of this world. Emerging markets inclusive of the BRIC countries — Brazil, Russia, India, and China — can trap and intimidate.
Why BSE Institute Ltd?
- The first-hand thing of our college and situation remember professionals in managing the realities of this market.
- Permit candidates to realize how organizations, entrepreneurs, and buyers become aware of and reply to those new demanding situations and opportunities.
- Case studies based course particularly.
BSE Institute Ltd. offers both part-time as well as full-time courses.
- Basic program on the stock market course
-The objective of the program is to enhance the basic
knowledge of the stock market.
-The duration of the course is 4Days.
-Target Audience will be likewise individuals, Investment
consultants, Stockbrokers, Depositories, Financial
institutions, and management students
- Certificate program on the stock market
– ambitious is to boom the performance of the
individuals related to the capital marketplace and to
allow them to hold tempo with the converting
-This direction encompasses middle topics. Specifically topics like technical analysis, derivatives, and IPO.
-It entails case research to assist the scholars to recognize higher with the aid of using presenting the sensible know-a way to examine capital markets in detail.
-The duration of the course is 8Full Days.
Besides the Stock market, other courses offered:
Institutes also offer various courses for professionals and students.
- Professionals -International Program on Surveillance Risk Management & Securities Settlement, International Comprehensive Program on Securities Market Operations, International Comprehensive Program on Demat & Depositories are available for the professionals.
- Students – Certified Data Scientist Program Expert, Certification Program in Investment Banking Operations, Global Accountancy Professional Program (GAPP), Post Graduate Diploma in Predictive Analytics (Diploma Awarded by Mumbai University), Bachelors in Capital Markets (Degree Awarded by Mumbai University).
Stock Marketing Jobs
After successful completion of the stock market course, the candidates can get various jobs as different roles:
For Example :
- Stockbroker- A stockbroker is a regulated broker who provides financial advisory and executes the buying and selling of shares in the stock market. From the data, the average age of the stockbroker is 40+years old. The average salary for the beginner is INR 3-4 Lakhs per annum.
- Financial Advisors – They are the firms engaged in providing investment-related services such as stocks, bonds, and other investment products to clients. The average age is 55years old. Stock brokers are also termed as Financial Advisors.
- Research Analyst – A research Analyst is a professional who prepares an investigative report on various investment projects. In the same way, they are said to an equity analyst or simply analysts.The average salary of the research analyst mostly ranges from INR 5lakh per annum to 40 lakhs per annum upon the experience.
- Portfolio Management Sevices- Portfolio Management services are by qualified and experienced portfolio managers who aim to create equity portfolios with the required rate of return. The average age of portfolio managers is 40+years old. Salary starts from INR 3lakhs per annum to 10Lakhs per annum.
- Other jobs like Securities Sales agents, equity traders, technical analysts are also available.
Top Stock Marketing brokers in India:
There are various parameters present to come out of the best. Some of the top stock marketing brokers in India:
- Angel One
- Kotak Securities
- ICICI Direct
- Motilal Oswal
- HDFC Securities
- IIFL / India Infoline
Parameters for example-
Brand trust, Brokerage, and other charges, IPO investment, portfolio management services, quality for trading platforms, etc, are the keys for effectively managing the stock market and leading as a stockbroker.
Nifty 50 Stock Marketing Companies in India:
Nifty is considered the true reflection of the Indian stock market. Similarly, it checks the behavior of the top 50 blue-chip companies traded in the National Stock Exchange as per the market capitalization.
Some of them are:-
- Reliance Industries Ltd.
- HDFC Bank Ltd.
- Infosys Ltd.
- ICICI Bank Ltd.
- Housing Development Finance Corporation Ltd
Recommended Books to Read:
Everyone is eager to know equally about the Stock Market course. If you are investing in the Stock market or want to enrich your knowledge through the stock marketing course, you can refer to these top books in addition to the stock marketing course.
- The Intelligent Investor by Benjamin Graham
- A Beginner’s Guide to the Stock Market by Matthew R. Kratter
- Best on Index Funds The Little Book of Common Sense Investing by John C. Bogle
- One Up On Wall Street by Peter Lynch’s
- Berkshire Hathaway Letters to Shareholders by editor Max Olson
In conclusion, Stock Marketing has become the heartbeat of the economy. On the other hand, it may fluctuate from the external environment. Taking the risk will be an essential part for an investor. For Example, if you will be a crowd with information if you choose the right path.
In other words, Little knowledge may not lead you in the actual direction.
Similarly in the Stock market, you can make the best financial career. The huge risks will be not taking the risk. Finally, I hope the article will provide you the ample knowledge regarding stock marketing.
Above all, Never Step back!
If you are a beginner, you can hire a stockbroker. You can also take the stock market course. There are various steps in the stock market- you need to select how you want to invest, then open an investment account, understand the role of the depository participant and start trading.
A Demat account is an electronic form of holding financial securities, which can be equity or debt.
There are no age restrictions for trading in the share market. A minor age can’t open a Demat account and trading account.
Yes, Stock Market divides into 11categories. Energy, Materials,
Industrials, Utilities, Healthcare, Financials, Consumer Discretionary,
Consumer Staples, Information Technology, Communication
Services, Real Estate are the sectors.
As a beginner, you can check this website to see how the market works.