4 Benefits of Six Sigma for Human Resource Management Professionals
Human Resource refers to the workforce within an organisation responsible for performing the tasks given to them for the purpose of achievement of goals and objectives of the organisation. Nowadays all big companies apply Six Sigma into their HR System approach for enhancing productivity, role assignment and appraisals in their company.
HR Professionals with the certification to Six Sigma can initiate at both strategic and tactical level decision making in an organisation, Leaders usually receive high-level training on the technical aspects of Six Sigma
HR professionals can help the project teams work together more effectively. Potential Six Sigma contributions in this area include:
- Ensuring team leaders and members get training / coaching in teamwork, conflict management, communications, dealing with difficult team members, and other team effectiveness skills.
- Providing teams with tools that allow them to diagnose their own performance and identify when and where they need help.
Six Sigma assists in identifying areas that have an impact on the external customer. Itconcentrates on such aspects as leadership selection and training, enabling employees to focus on the external customer by decreasing their gospel time
Six Sigma can help HR Professionals find the right people for roles and ensure they remain in those positions in rotation. Potential Six Sigma contributions in this area include:
- Building a competency model that will help HR Professionals with the right mix of technical, and leadership skills and abilities.
- Creating job descriptions and specifications that help candidates fully understand the position and expectations prior to joining.
- Developing a retention strategy that will help ensure personals complete their rotation and the organization recoups its investment in training and development.
Six Sigma certification assists professionals in staging various job levels and deciding various competitive compensation arrangements in the same roles or at various tricky levels. Deciding how the team should be rewarded and recognized and who should get credit for what is not easy and ignoring these issues can result in resentment, Now with certification in Six Sigma it becomes easy in defining rewards and recognition as per satisfaction of work force easily.