Kanika Sharma, 4.7/5 Henry Harvin Advanced PPC Course Review
I enrolled in Henry Harvin’s Advanced PPC Course on October 2021. Already I did a digital marketing course from a different institute. Then I thought of specialised in an Advanced PPC course. After researching a lot of institutes, I took the decision to join Henry Harvin.
- Their syllabus is designed in such a way that it covers all the latest techniques and tools of digital marketing so that students always work with the latest tools.
- The institute enables students to practice all topics on a live project to gain a better understanding of the working pattern of the digital marketing industry.
- The trainers at the institute have experience working in the digital marketing industry for more than 12 years. Some of the trainers have real-world experience as digital marketers. Students can participate in their projects and gain real industry experience.
- Both online and offline classes are conducted so that students can gain a new job-oriented skill from home.
- Online training is conducted in a live-stream classroom in which trainers share a live screen. Students can always get assistance with their doubts from a live instructor.
- Higher course fees do not guarantee success in your career. Henry Harvin offers affordable course fees. This job-oriented course is meant to help students become skilled individuals.
- Students have access to a WIFI campus where they can easily work on their projects.
- For candidates to gain real experience, they provide real-life case studies and assignments.
- A trainer gives more attention to each student and provides a personalized learning experience. Students can understand concepts more easily.
- Following the completion of 80% of the syllabus, the placement team starts interviewing candidates and assisting them in securing a better job role within the company.
- Their placement record is good. They place most of their candidates at good companies and they perform well there.
- For students, the institute offers a complete placement and internship program so that they can begin building their careers right away.
Among the learning outcomes of the Advanced PPC course at Henry Harvin are:
- Finding the best competition keyword will be possible
- Run multiple ads by spending real money on the campaign.
- Freelancing techniques
- Earn money online through various channels