Table of Contents
Looking for the top 10 best GST courses in Bangalore? You have come to the right place. Welcome to the world of GST. This blog will not only help you find the 10 best GST course in Banglore but will help you with details about them.
Having basic knowledge about the topic does help, but studying and acquiring complete knowledge always makes you a professional. Below are the 10 best institutes in Bangalore, the features, benefits, course fees, the trainers, and the details about other related courses you can take.
What is GST?
GST or the Goods and Service Tax is an indirect tax imposed on the supply of goods and services. It has replaced many indirect taxes such as VAT, Service tax and Excise duties.
Earlier there were many indirect taxes by both the state and the central government. Every state collected tax in the form of Value Added Tax. Every state had different rules and regulations for collecting these taxes.
In India, the law was passed in parliament on 29th March 2017 and came into force on 1st July 2017. The introduction of GST helps to remove the cascading effect on the sale of goods and services. It is mainly technologically driven. We will definitely see more on this.
Let us see the top 10 Best GST Courses in Bangalore.
1. Henry Harvin : Best GST Course in Banalore
Henry Harvin Contact No: +91 9891953953 | Chat on WhatsApp with Henry Harvin
The course is delivered by award-winning speakers. This GST Course in Bangalore gives a complete insight on GST regulations, IT Covers the latest topics like the GSTR 3B, GSTR 1, GSTR 2A, and new provisions of e-Invoicing.
The GST Course in Bangalore is a 9 in 1 course because of its unique features
- You get to attend 32 hours of online classroom sessions
- Get the facility to undergo projects in GSTR 3B, GSTR 1, GSTR 2A, and many more
- Get Internship assistance
- Certification provided as a GST practitioner
- Get guaranteed support for placement
- You get access to abundant tools, techniques, and video content
- Attend regular Bootcamps
- Understand the issues faced with GST with FAQ sessions
- You gain experience of computer-based training on GST
- Get knowledge on recent amendments and challenges
- Get your doubts resolved
- Get study material
- Cases seen in real life and their experiences shared by GST experts
Gold Membership Benefits
This is a special benefit provided by Henry Harvin Education
- Get access to recorded videos, PPT, and case studies
- Internship with Henry Harvin and their partner firms
- Get monthly Bootcamp sessions for 1 year
- You will receive job notifications regularly by email
- Support in clearing interviews with top corporates
- Get exclusive access to complimentary modules
- The trainers of the GST Course in Bangalore are featured on shows on national media
- They have been invited for more than 230 keynote sessions
- They are empanelled as experts with Henry Harvin Accounts Academy
- The experts have been advising many corporate companies
The GST Course curriculum includes topics like supply or levy, place of supply, the value of supply, export, and import, E-Way Bills, registrations, input tax credit, and ITC04, transitional provisions, and much more.
You get complimentary courses on soft skill development and resume writing that benefits you by increasing your interview skills. Resume writing helps in applying for jobs by highlighting your area of study.
Henry Harvin GST course fees:
Cities where Henry Harvin GST course are provided:
Henry Harvin GST Practitioner Course Ranks #1 in India by India Today, Prime Insights
Other Henry Harvin courses:
Also Check this Video
Check Henry Harvin students reviews
Every accounting student should study Henry Harvin’s GST course. As part of my degree requirements, I completed the course. Offline sessions improved in curriculum coverage.
The GST training in Noida taught me a lot of new stuff. I also came across the terms taxation and related other concepts. GST was introduced to me by my trainer, who taught the practical aspects of the subject. Now I can apply it in my business and do the work efficiently.
3. Akhand Kumar
I always wanted to gain expertise in the field of GST. On a friend’s advice, I did a GST practitioner course by Henry Harvin. Not only was the course 100% practical based but also the trainer Mr Kushal Bhatt helped me gain in-depth knowledge in this field. The internship was the icing on the cake.
2. IClass : Best GST Course in Banalore
Cnotact no : +91 9514100100
iClass is a leading training network with associated training centres across India. iClass Bangalore training centre is part of the class training academy network in Bangalore. It offers training courses in IT software, computer hardware, and networking.
The class provides a focused e-filing income tax learning in Bangalore. GST Course in Bangalore includes basic to advanced level with the options of classroom and online learning. The trainers in the institute are certified and experienced working professionals with real-time knowledge of the subject.
iClass Bangalore offers E-Filing Income Tax training with a choice of multiple training locations across Bangalore. Their training centres for GST are equipped with lab facilities and excellent infrastructure.
- They offer a combination of classroom / instructor-led training in Bangalore.
- You can anytime switch to classroom training from online classes without paying any additional fees
- Training conducted in daytime classes
- Weekend training classes are available
- Fast track training classes
- Placement support
- The trainers have more than 7 Years of experience
- Worked on 7 real-time E-Filing projects
- Trained 867 Students so far
- The trainers have strong theoretical knowledge with practical skills
- They are E-Filing certified professionals
The curriculum of the training includes filing portal registration, ITR E-Filing registration, GST returns online, how to create GST returns online, GST paying, and much more.
Other Related Courses
- TDS course
- ACCA course
- Account course
- Accounting & Finance course
Course Fees and Duration:
Website Link: https://iclass.eccouncil.org/
3. Cosmic IT Services : Best GST Course in Banalore
Contact no : +91 6318127744
Cosmic IT Services is the perfect Learning centre for Accounting and Finance Aspirants. Cosmic IT Services private limited is registered under the Ministry of Company Affairs, Govt. of India. Cosmic IT is also an ISO 9001:2015 Certified Company.
Cosmic IT Services Private Limited provides quality training in Goods and service tax training in Bangalore. They cover GST basics with the overview of GST and other laws under the GST act.
The course curriculum includes 15 chapters with an Introduction, basic details on GST, levy and collection of tax and much more in the course.
Course Fees and Duration:
Address: 155, 6th Main, 2nd Stage, 2nd Phase,Mahalaxmipuram,Bangalore, Pin Code:560086,India.
Website Link: https://www.cosmicitservices.com/
4. ICA : Best GST Course in Bangalore
Contact no: +91 8335069981
ICA is considered as an important training institute in Accounts, Finance & Taxation. They are adequately equipped to train and place all the students who complete the courses with the mission to maximize employability in the youth of the country today.
The GST Course in Bangalore with ICA gets you trained and certified as a GST expert. You get hired by reputed organizations. With ICA, you get access to one of the best GST courses in India. Get training to be successful in your interviews.
- Learn all the definitions under the Goods and Services Tax act
- Learn about payment of Goods and Services Tax to the government
- Learn to pass entries relating to Goods and Services Tax
- Computation of taxable value of services
- Calculation of Goods and Services Tax payable
- 21 years of training excellence
- More than 300 centres across India
- Interactive E-Classes
- Updated course curriculum
- Placement guarantee
- Opportunity to work in MNCs
- Learn with experienced CA trainers
GST Course in Bangalore curriculum includes basic concepts of GST, levy, and collection of tax, valuation, payment of tax, returns, and much more like projects on GST
- Direct Tax
- Certified Industrial Accountant Plus
- Business Accounting
Course Fees and Duration:
Course Fees: INR 39,999
Course Duration: 4 months
Address: Unit No. ECSL1401, EcoCentre Business Park, EM Block, Sector V, Salt Lake, Kolkata, West Bengal 700091
Website Link: https://www.icacourse.in/
5. Tax4wealth : Best GST Course in Banalore
Contact no : +91 8447995744
Tax4wealth offers training courses on GST for CA, lawyers, and experts on TAX. GST Course in Bangalore with Tax4wealth has beginners to advanced levels training. The training provided is for more than 51 hours.
- Learn all sections with rules covering all the practical aspects
- Details analysis of GST provisions with the practical aspect
- Explained with the help of examples
- Discuss practical issues
- All recent amendments and their implications are covered
- Live question and answers sessions
- Get live recorded session
- You can download the PPT with details
- 180 days access to recorded videos
- Get the certificate of completion
The GST Course in Bangalore includes Goods & Services Tax overview, administration, levy and collection of Tax, composition scheme, exemptions, and much more.
Course Fees and Duration:
Course Fees: 2,500 – 90,000/-
Course Duration: 1-3 months
Address: Under DFS Building, Annexe Building, Jeevan Vihar, Sansad Marg, New Delhi, Delhi 110001
Website Link: https://academy.tax4wealth.com/
6. NIIT : Best GST Course in Banalore
Contact no : +91 8001023233
NIIT is a skill and talent development corporation. It builds manpower for global industry requirements. The company is considered one of the world’s leading training companies due to its vast disposition of talent development programs. It offers training programs to individual students, enterprises, and institutions.
The course provides a basic introduction to GST. They are introducing a concept-based course called Introduction to GST which enables students to understand what GST is and its implementation and impact on the taxation system.
This course was launched in partnership with Tally, covering concept-based learning. It is a 20 hours course. The only requirement is that the student needs to be a commerce graduate or should have studied Commerce until Class XII level. The student should understand the taxation system.
- Real-time practice for better learning
- Learn about the implementation of GST
- Learn about the impact of GST
- This course is embedded with Tally Online Certificate Exam
- Intense learning with 20 hours of classroom training
- Get to understand the concept of GST
- Understand Invoicing and Input Credit Mechanism
- Understand the role of Tax Return Preparer
- Acquire the knowledge of GSTN and GSP
- Understand the Audit process
- Learn about Demands, Recovery, Appeals and Revision
- Understand the Liability to Pay
- Priority Banking Programme
- Postgraduate programme in Applied Finance and Accounts with GST
- Postgraduate Diploma in Sales and Relationship Banking
Course Fees and Duration:
Address: 85, Sector 32, Institutional Area, Gurgaon, Haryana 122001, India
Website Link: https://www.niit.com/
7. CFO NeXt : Best GST Course in Banalore
Contact No.- +91 804 150 4226
CFO NeXt is an approved learning and training provider for ACCA exams and international accounting certifications. They provide training to a large number of professionals and students. CFO NeXt provides training to students both online and offline on GST.
They provide comprehensive teaching, focused on understanding GST concepts and provide live examples with real-time practical experience. Experienced professionals offer complete support and regular reviews to ensure that the students understand and learn better.
The student eligibility required for the course is that you need to be 12th pass in any discipline. They provide training in 3 levels. Level 3 students can take the GST final certification assessment.
The course is provided to students in 3 levels
- The beginner’s course in GST
- GST Practitioners course
- GST Advanced Certification
The Certificate is available to students immediately after passing the GST Final Certification Assessment.
The course curriculum includes the Constitution GST Amendment Act, key definitions, levy and collection of taxes under GST Law, administration of GST matters.
Course Fees and Duration:
Address: CFO NeXt No. 148, DVG Road, 2nd Floor, Basavanagudi, Bangalore 560 004
Website Link: https://www.cfonext.co.in/
8. Udemy: Best GST Course in Banalore
Udemy, Inc. is an American massive open online course (MOOC) provider aimed at professional adults and students. It was founded in May 2010 by Eren Bali, Gagan Biyani, and Oktay Caglar.
The institute is part of the growing massive open online course movement available outside the traditional university system and has been noted for the variety of courses offered.
Udemy offers the GST Course in Bangalore which is Master GST Course Concepts and GST Portal A-Z with live projects.
- Get 3.5 hours of on-demand video
- Have full lifetime access
- Get a certificate of completion
- At the end of the course, you have a thorough understanding of the GST law
- Video lectures with notes helps in easy understanding
- Cases studies help for practical application
GST Course in Bangalore includes GST tax computation, GST tax adjustment, GSTR – 3B Filing, GSTR-1 Nil Filing, and much more.
The course fee is INR 455
Other Related courses
- Basics of GST in India, A comprehensive study
- Fundamentals of Business Taxes
- Tax Preparation
Course Fees and Duration:
Website Link: https://www.udemy.com/
9. Synergy : Best GST Course in Banalore
Synergy School of business skills is a division of CADD. It is India’s largest network of management training institutes. Synergy is dedicated to providing short-term programs for professionals.
Synergy in Bangalore provides a GST Course in Bangalore as – Learn complete Tally course with GST. A certificate in Tally course with GST gives you the right skill that will help you manage various aspects of accounting.
These aspects include receivables and payables, credits, fund flow, and cash flow, banking, ledgers, and budgets. This course will equip you with in-depth knowledge of the Tally course with GST.
- The course provides In-depth knowledge of GST
- You learn the impact of GST on various sectors and businesses
- Get practical training for GST registration
- Get certification
- Learn the technical skills
Course Fees and Duration:
Course Fees: ₹3.02 Lakh
Course Duration: 4 Years
Website Link: https://www.synergy.net.au/
10. Tax Guru EDU : Best GST Course in Banalore
Contact no.- +91 91 70955555
TaxGuru Edu is an education platform by TaxGuru. They focus on Taxation, Accounting, Finance, Audit, and Corporate Law. TaxGuru Edu provides practical learning through courses delivered by eminent and noted professionals through online training across India. TaxGuru Edu provides the Self-Learning Certification Course on GST.
- Self Learning course is a recorded version of professional development courses
- Certificate provided after completion of the course
- Course material is provided
- Get to clear maximum doubts through live query resolution
The course curriculum includes constitutional aspects, basic concepts of GST, taxes subsumed in GST, GST illustrations, the concept of central sales tax (CST), marginal scheme, GST set off rules and much more is covered in course curriculum.
The trainer is a well-known GST expert and national level eminent speaker CA Raman Singla. He has trained many professionals across India.
Other courses offered
- Self-Learning Certification Course on Income Tax
- Self-Learning Certification Course on Customs Export and Import
Now that you have read about the best 10 GST courses in Bangalore, let me help you with very basic knowledge about GST. Here we will see about what GST is, why this law was implemented, how it is beneficial and the advantages of the GST law.
Course Fees and Duration:
Course Fees: INR 8000
Address: 509, Swapna Siddhi, Akurli Road, Near Railway Station, Kandivali (East), Mumbai – 400 101.
Website Link: https://taxguru.in/
Basics of GST
You have already seen that GST stands for Goods and Services Tax. Pick up an invoice or a bill that you received on a recent purchase. You will see that you are charged with something mentioned as GST on your purchase.
Have you ever thought about what happened to the service tax, the VAT, and other charges? Has this question troubled you, Why GST?
You are well aware of service tax, VAT and other taxes levied before. So what is GST? The full form is Goods and Service Tax. This is an indirect tax imposed on the supply of goods and services.
The idea of implementing the GST was suggested in 2000. In 2006 the Introduction of GST in India was fixed by the then finance minister as 1st April 2010. It came into force on 1st July 2017.
Some of the taxes that GST has replaced are service tax, central excise duties, and additional duties of customs. It also absorbed taxes like the purchase tax, entry tax, state VAT, central sales tax, entertainment tax, and many more.
GST is not just a tax that is paid by the consumers to the government, but it is used by the government for the welfare of its people.
Types of GST
There are mainly 4 types of GST
- SGST: The State Goods and Services Tax collected by the state government
- CGST: The Central Goods and Services Tax collected by the central government
- IGST: The Integrated Goods and Services Tax collected by the central government. In this, both central Government and state government are benefited
- UGST: The Union Territory Goods and Services Tax collected by union territory government
Advantage of GST
- GST helps the removal of the cascading effect on the sale of goods and services. This cascading tax refers to a taxation system that imposes sales taxes on products at each stage starting from the raw material till the consumer purchase
- Each buyer in the supply chain pays a price based on its cost, including the previous taxes that have been charged. Removal of the cascading effect has helped to decrease the cost of goods. GST eliminates the tax on tax
- GST is technologically driven and reduces human work and interference. All the activities like registration, filing return, applying for refund and responding to notice needs to be done online on the GST portal, which accelerates the process
- The introduction of GST has helped in many ways. It helps the consumers, the government and the traders. The customers enjoy the decreased price of goods and services. The tax system is now simplified for consumers
- GST helps the government by promoting Indian products and getting foreign investments. This also helps in creating new employment opportunities in the country
- GST makes business transactions easy for the traders and there is transparency. GST is technologically driven, hence makes it easy for the traders to maintain records
GST CAREER OPPORTUNITIES! GST Practitioner Course
As you have seen above, GST has helped businesses and our country in many different ways. If you gain knowledge of GST and have proper certification, it helps you in getting an excellent job opportunity.
It gives you a better salary and a chance of growth. You can always take up a lucrative job with a firm in the field of finance and taxation. The certification may also help you in your dream project of opening your accounting and taxation consultancy.
This blog on the top 10 best GST courses in Bangalore will help you make your decision and give you an insight into the subject.
All the best!
- Top 35 GST Interview Questions and Answers
- Top 10 Best GST Courses in India
- Top 5 Highest Paying jobs after GST Certification Course
- Top 10 Best GST Courses in Singapore
- Top 10 GST Certification Courses In Delhi NCR
Q1. What is GST?
Ans: GST or the Goods and Service Tax is an indirect tax imposed on the supply of goods and services.
Q2. When did GST come into force in India?
Ans: In India, the law was passed in Parliament on 29th March 2017 and It came into force on 1st July 2017.
Q3. What is meant by the cascading effect on the sale of goods and services?
Ans: A cascading tax refers to a taxation system that imposes sales taxes on products at each stage starting from the raw material till the consumer purchase.
Q4. Which is the best institute to provide the GST certification in Bangalore?
Ans: Henry Harvin Accounts Academy is the best institute to provide the GST practitioner certification in Bangalore.
Q5. Why is Henry Harvin Accounts Academy the best?
Ans: The Henry Harvin Accounts Academy is the best institute for you to understand the issues faced with GST with a FAQ session. You gain experience of computer-based training on GST and get your doubts on GST resolved. Get internship and placement support too.
Q6. What are the types of GST?
Ans: The types of GST are the SGST-State Goods and Services Tax collected by the state government, the CGST-Central Goods and the Services Tax collected by the central government, the IGST-Integrated Goods, and Services Tax collected by the Central government. In this, both Central Government and State Government are benefited and the UGST-which is Union Territory Goods and Services Tax collected by Union territory government.
Q7. Which other cities can I take the GST course with Henry Harvin Accounts Academy?
Ans: You can take this course with Henry Harvin Accounts Academy in Pune, Mumbai, Delhi, and Kolkata. There are many more cities where you can take courses with Henry Harvin Accounts Academy.
Income Tax Specialist Course
by Henry Harvin®
100% Practical Income Tax Course| India's Best Certified Income Tax Course | Henry Harvin® Featured by Aaj Tak, Hindustan Times | Income Tax Course Training By Award-Winning Speakers | 2,665+ Income Tax Professionals Trained | Interactive Instructor-led Classes.
Accounting and Taxation Course
The Certified Accounting and Taxation Course (CATP) covers critical components of Accounting like GST, Income Tax, and TDS which have a crucial bearing on the modalities of Financial business operations in India. The CATP course is earmarked for professionals keen on building a successful career in Accounting and Taxation.
Best Advanced Excel Training &
No. 1 Ranked Advanced Excel Course in India | Trained 5,935+ Participants | Get Exposure to 11+ projects | Learn to Apply Advanced Formulas, Perform Data Analysis & Data Visualization, and Create Pivot Tables & Dashboards| Live Online Classroom Core and Brush-up Training Sessions
Tally Prime Course Course
Get Practitioner Certification
Tally Prime, the latest Tally Software used in Accounting, Taxation Software, Accounts Receivables, Accounts Payable, Inventory, Billing, and Payroll | Use Tally Prime to Calculate TDS, Income Tax, and GST | Earn a Rewarding Certification of Certified Tally Accountant (CTA), from Henry Harvin, the Award Winning InstituteExplore Popular Category